What the Fuck? - Cover

What the Fuck?

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 5

Island in the Hawaiian chain? ... before Mako sharks? ... Megalodon? Yikes. Teeth the size of plates? Jaws big enough to sit in? Maybe stand in? Errk!

"HAL? Take me there?"

"Why certainly, Dave."

From the air, Kahoʻolawe looks much like most of the chain, but dry. The volcano that is the over riding presence was still steaming. On the big island just to the south and east a little, land forming was very much in place. Maui had vents of steam but the pyrotechnics of the newest volcano were pretty spectacular.

"HAL?"

"Yes Dave."

"Where are the girls?"

"Southeast, Dave.

"Oh ... I see Keirstann and Brittany. Where is Stevie?"

"Ahm, You should ask the 'girls'."

"Hi Dave, Fancy seeing you here." Pair o' twins.

"Hi Keirstann, Brittany. Where's Stevie?" I asked.

"Fishing," both of them again. I am beginning to wonder.

"Fishing?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ann gave a wave of her hand out to the water.

Yup ... Stevie was out near the point splashing around in deep water. Anybody watching would swear she was drowning.

"Ann, Brittany ... you know about Megalodon?" I asked.

"Yeah ... BIG fucking Shark ... teeth the size of saucers," they said.

The responses have me fairly sure I was dealing with altered states.

"They're abundant here," I suggested.

"Yup," twins again.

They do harmonize well.

"Just yup?" I asked.

Brittany said, "Shush, we're supposed to be watching."

Kahoʻolawe's eastern shore is up against one of the 'mighty deeps'. The other islands have a fairly ... geologically ... shallow surround. Kahoʻolawe pretty much drops off to the two mile trenches.

"Watching?" I asked.

"Yeah ... she's shark fishing," Keirstann said.

"Oh fuck!"

"It's cool, Dave ... she's been doing it all day. Britt? How many has she caught?" Ann asked.

"Six I think ... she's been throwing the little ones back," Britt said, "Oh ... I think she's got a nibble."

Pretty quick, this set of teeth ... you could see 'em from the shore ... and a pair of jaws snapped shut but Stevie was in the air ... j-u-s-t ... outta ... reach. The collision of teeth on teeth with nothing soft between 'em sounded like a close by thunderclap.

Ann clapped ... Britt hollered, "Olé!!!!"

"Holy Shit!"

The shark fell backwards on the water ... the wave washed ashore. Stevie teased the shark into massive displays of agility. Each pass brought the Megalodon to the surface where it tail walked in frustration.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I exclaimed.

"Shush ... she's bringing him in closer," Still twins.

The girls backed up some. That was when I noticed the headland was wet.

"Oh FUUUUUCK!!" I screamed, as a sixty foot body bigger than a semi trailer rose up above the low bluff ... twisting like a swordfish trying to shake a line ... water drenched me ... the girls were just out of the radius of the shed water. Stevie kicked the monster in the snout hard enough to draw blood. During the twisting fall one huge eye passed over me ... the eye blinked.

"Oh SHIT ... it knows I'm here!"

"Blood!!! She's chumming!! That'll draw a big one!" exclaimed the girls. "Olé! Olé! Olé!"

Stevie turned her back on the monstrous splash and bowed like a Matador bowing to the Señoritas.

She strutted ... gravity defeated.

One more enormous leap ... Stevie disappeared inside that cavernous maw ... it slammed shut ... the shark started it's long fall ... the head exploded. Stevie was surrounded by a ball of blood and gore. The monster thrashed out its life in a violent display.

"Now we'll see a big one!" said the excited girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.