The Contractor - Cover

The Contractor

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 10: Chaco

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10: Chaco - He kept trying to retire, but every time he thought he could make it work, something came up. Sometimes you just have to do what's necessary.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex  

My beard was almost full grown and the drug store hair coloring had eliminated the gray. I had let my hair grow much longer than usual as well. Sally had done the unthinkable. She had cut her beautiful red hair very short and colored it dark brown. Up close, the freckles were still visible and I wondered aloud if that would be a giveaway, but she didn't seem to think so.

It had been a month since I had met with Emilio and while I had received a verbal report from him, he suggested I sit tight until someone contacted me. I got the impression he wouldn't be calling. In the meantime, Sally and I relaxed on the beach and played tourist now and then. It felt like being in the army: hurry up and wait.

It was week five before we heard anything. I got a call on my cell from an unknown number.

"Rick speaking."

"Señor Ricardo, this is Chaco. Senõr Emilio asked me to assist you. We should meet."

"Yes, of course. Why don't we meet at Corte LaPlaya, the coffee shop? I will have the señorita with me."

"Excellent. Would you say ten o'clock would be too soon?"

"Ten o'clock is fine. How will I know you?"

"I will be wearing a yellow shirt and black pants. I am a big man, very hard not to see."

"See you there," I said, signing off.

"We have an appointment with our contact from Emilio."

"Good," Sally said with a determined look. "I've been getting itchy waiting to do something ... anything."

We were five minutes early and found a seat some distance from anyone else. It was a weekday morning and the mall had just opened. We didn't have long to wait before our contact arrived.

"Señor Ricardo?" he asked politely.

"Yes, and you are Chaco?"

"Si. May I sit?"

"Of course. This is Sally Baynes, my assistant."

He nodded politely. He was indeed a big man, squeezing himself into the booth we had chosen. By his look, he was mid-to-late thirties and his acne-ravaged face would never be called handsome. But then, we weren't looking for handsome.

"Señor Vasquez wishes to apologize that we cannot find Alfonso. He has left this area and we have not yet found him. He is believed to be in Mexico and we have our contacts watching for him. We know he has left this area and, if our information is correct, he will not be returning."

"Do you know why?"

"It is possible my associates have helped him with this decision. It would not be wise for him to interfere in our business affairs. He is an arrogant man, however, and we do not believe he has gone away forever."

"I'm told he's not a stupid man," I said. "Why would he pick a fight with you here on your own turf?"

"He does not respect us. He will learn to his regret that we will not allow him to interfere. Does this suit your purpose?"

I thought about it. If the Cuban Mafia looked after Alfonso, who could say that it wasn't a gang feud and a clearly labeled warning to others. But would it suit my purposes? It wasn't the way I envisioned dealing with the man, but it would do.

"I am grateful for your assistance. May I have some time to think on this? I wish to be involved when the time comes."

"That is understood. Is your phone secure?"

"Yes. You can call me at any time in safety."

He nodded. "I will call you tomorrow for your answer."

"Agreed," I said.

We shook hands and he left quietly. My coffee was cold now and I signaled the waitress for a new cup.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Sally.

"I think this is what you wanted. But you told him you wanted to be there. Is that necessary?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I want to be the last one he sees and I want him to know why it is about to happen to him."

"Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"Yes. I'll even supply the rag for his mouth."

"I don't think I want to watch that," she said, looking unhappy about my intent.

"I'm not thrilled about the idea either, but it must be done. Hurley would never forgive us if we passed on the opportunity. An eye for an eye, Sally."

"Or a head for a head, you mean."

"Yeah."

"Will that be the end of it?"

"I think so. I think that will cause all kinds of chaos in his organization. They will be vulnerable to the next bunch who want to take his place. That should accomplish some inter-gang warfare."

"And more innocent people getting killed," Sally said sadly.

"Probably. But it also might get the Mexican government off its ass to do something about these guys. Right now, they do whatever the hell they want without the slightest worry about getting caught. That's got to stop."

"I know. I'm with you on that, but you know and I know that killing Alfonso won't stop it. It will make things messy and we'll have some revenge on him for killing Uncle Hurley, but it won't make much difference in the long run."

I looked at her for a moment.

"Do you want me to call it off? It's probably not too late."

"No. I want him dead. I'm just not sure I'll feel good about it."

"I hope you don't feel good about it. When you do, it's time to see a shrink. But some things are necessary and this is one of those times."

"You don't have any doubts, do you?"

"Nope. Not a one."

"You better call Chaco then," she said. "Sooner is better."

I pushed the redial on my phone and he answered immediately.

"We will go ahead as planned, Chaco. Please thank Señor Emilio for his assistance."

And that was it. The process was underway and now we would wait until we were contacted.

It was three weeks before the call came. We had been in Naples almost two months, not knowing where we might need to go on a moment's notice.

"Señor Ricardo, can you go to Hermosillo in two days?"

"Yes."

"There will be someone to meet you at the airport. He will take you to the person you wish to meet."

"Thank you, Chaco. What can I do to repay you?" I asked.

"It is not necessary. You will be doing my friends a service. Good luck, Senõr."

"I am grateful, Chaco. Thank you again."

And that was that.

"I won't be going with you, Rick. I don't think I want to be around when you do what you have to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.