A Flawed Diamond - Cover

A Flawed Diamond

Copyright© 2013 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 83

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 83 - It’s been six years since Brock Miller and his friends left his adopted hometown. The angry boy has become a young adult, and life has taken him in a direction that none of them could have foreseen. But the scars from his troubled teens are deep – maybe too deep to allow him to find the most elusive of goals: a place to call home. [Sequel to "The Outsider."]

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sports   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence  

The one good thing about having a game start at five p.m. was that it was barely 10 o'clock when Brock arrived home.

Meredith greeted him with a warm kiss and smelled the Mexican food on his breath.

"I swear, I'm going to start coming into the clubhouse for dinner," she said. "I had to stop by In-and-Out on the way home. Which reminds me..."

She wiggled her eyebrows lasciviously.

"My wife is a sex fiend," Brock said.

"And you love it," Meredith replied, smiling happily at her promotion in marital status.

"Too true," Brock told her.

"We got the house to ourselves tonight," Meredith said. "Let's do it in the pool. We haven't done it there yet."

"You know how difficult it is to clean semen out of a pool?" Brock wondered.

Meredith was tugging him toward the back door when she stopped.

"I don't," she answered. "But I suppose you do."

"Uh, well, uh," Brock stammered.

"Melanie Miles," Meredith said, shaking her head. "Is there any place that woman won't fuck?"

"The only place I'm sure of is her mother's bed," Brock answered, not realizing the question was rhetorical. "We did it Jen's bed once though."

Meredith's gaze clued him in that some things were probably best left unsaid. He apologized for his blunder.

"So it's hard to get semen out of a pool?" she asked.

"It tends to float to the top," he said with embarrassment. "It's not water soluble. You know that. It's like in the tub or the whirlpool. It just sort spreads out all over the place."

"It wasn't this pool where you learned that was it?" Meredith asked.

"Oh, no," Brock said. "Not this one. I've never done anything like that here."

"I guess that's something," Meredith replied. "I guess I'll just have to make allowances because we are going to christen this pool tonight, Mister."

Meredith didn't bother with a swimsuit. She simply shucked off the shorts and T-shirt she was wearing and paraded out to the deck completely nude. With the lights off in the house, the pool was completely dark. He doubted the neighbors behind him would know. He also doubted they would care if they did know.

It took Brock a little longer to get his suit off. He laid it carefully on the kitchen table and walked outside in his boxer briefs. Meredith was already floating on her back. He could see her pale breasts above the water line and her darker pubic hair that contrasted with her pale skin.

Al could have his photographs of the women walking into the club. Brock wished he could have a photograph of the sight in front of him.

He walked down the steps into the shallow end before removing his underwear and tossing them aside and made his way to where Meredith was relaxing in the water, which was slightly cooler than he had expected it to be. The cold water on his lower regions dampened his ardor somewhat. But he knew Meredith would have the answer for that problem.

"I've decided my goal in life is to make love to you in Leslie Miles' bed," Meredith said when he reached her. "At least that way I'll be positive you've never been there before."

Brock decided it was best not to mention that Jennifer Miles had no such restriction and had led him to her mother's bed any number of times during the summer before they moved to North Carolina.

"It doesn't matter if the place isn't new," Brock answered. "It'll be with you so it will be more memorable."

Meredith turned her head and gave him a soft smile.

"I'm PMSing a little tonight, I think," she said. "Sorry if I was bitchy. You played really well and I'm proud of you."

"Don't worry about it," Brock said. "You put up with me when I'm a crab. It's only fair that I can do the same. I mean, Christ, it's like a thousand to one odds that if one of us grouchy then it's going to be me."

"You always make it up to me," Meredith said. "So I'll make it up to you now. Come here."

Brock moved forward and Meredith settled her feet on the bottom for a moment before bouncing up and wrapping them around his waist.

"Not interested tonight?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cold water equals shrinkage," Brock replied. "Don't worry. He'll get the message that something good is about to happen. I don't think I've ever been this close to you without being interested."

He leaned forward and captured her mouth with his.

"You are such a smooth talker," she said when she broke the kiss.

"I was thinking I should put my mouth to other uses," he told her as he carried her to the side of the pool where a raft was waiting.

"Ooh, I thought I was going to make things up for you," she said. "Don't worry. That's my clean-up plan."

She released her grip around Brock's neck and scrambled up on the floating chair. She adjusted herself until her bottom was almost at the edge and gestured Brock forward. He dipped down until just his head and shoulders were above the water line and found his target.

Meredith's natural taste was overridden by the chlorine in the pool – something else Brock thought he might have warned her about – but she soon produced enough moisture to blunt the harsh chemicals.

It wouldn't have mattered if she hadn't. She had latched her hands behind Brock's head and she was holding him in place. The days leading up to her menses always put Meredith on a short trigger and it she was soon mewling her pleasure. Brock felt the legs over his shoulders pull him closer and then shortly relax as Meredith let go of his head. He peered up from his work to see her smooth stomach rising and falling and her breasts wobbling as she panted to regain her breath.

"Pull me to the shallow end," she said between gasps. Brock grabbed the end of the raft and towed it down to the edge of the pool where the water was much shallower.

"Right here," Meredith said when he was a few feet from the side. She watched until his butt was almost completely out of the water and knew he was the perfect height for what she wanted him to do. "Are you ready to go or do I need to help you?"

"I'm ready," Brock said when he turned back around. It hadn't occurred to him what Meredith had been waiting for until he saw where his hard-on was pointed. Meredith crooked her finger at him and he walked forward. When he was in the right spot, she lined him up and used her legs to pull him into her.

"Oh, yeah," Meredith said loudly.

Brock sawed back and forth in her furrow but he found he was missing the parts he liked best. He couldn't feel Meredith's body against his and he couldn't kiss her. He rectified that by leaning forward and scooping her off the raft. She threw her arms around his neck again and giggled as he carried her out to deeper water.

If both hadn't been aroused beforehand, it wouldn't have been as pleasurable as it was. Brock forgot about the other problems with underwater sex – water tended to wash away the lubrication and it tended to get stuck in places a woman didn't find comfortable.

Thankfully, the novelty had Meredith ready to crest again. Once he felt her climax, he headed back toward the steps. Meredith didn't weigh more than 120 pounds but he still felt her weight when the water was displaced as he carried her out of the water.

He lifted her upward to dislodge his erection and drew a sigh from Meredith at its absence. That was quickly followed by another sound: water falling from her cavity and landing on the concrete.

"Gross," Meredith said. "I didn't even think of that."

"Yeah, me either," Brock agreed.

"You didn't have this problem before?" Meredith wondered. She couldn't imagine that Melanie was tighter down there than she was.

"What?" Brock asked absently. "Oh, yeah. We had all sorts of problems."

"Like what?" Meredith wanted to know.

"Water isn't a lubricant," Brock answered absently. He was looking at Meredith's body in the moonlight.

"Ooh, chafing," Meredith replied as she sat down on a chair, coincidentally the same one Brock had sat on almost a year earlier when she confessed to him about her New York escapades.

She moved forward and took his erection into her mouth – and just as quickly pulled her mouth back.

"And the chemicals," she said as she wrinkled her nose.

"And that," Brock replied. "Why don't we take a few minutes and shower off and we'll reconvene in the bedroom."

"Why don't we reconvene right here on this chair?" Meredith asked. "We'll do it under the stars tonight."

She took his hand and led him to a shower near the side entrance where they washed the pool water of their bodies. The she led him back over to finish what they'd started; smiling all the while that he was willing to do silly things if it would make her happy.


Brock was having breakfast the next morning when Randi came in, looking tired and bedraggled.

"Jesus, you look like hell," Brock said without thinking.

"Fuck you very much," Randi replied tiredly.

"Uh, sorry," Brock said. "That was mean. I didn't mean it that way. It's just, well, uh, where have you been all night?"

"Did you adopt me at some point?" Randi retorted, still stung by Brock's first statement. "If not, none of your fucking business."

"Oh, sure," Brock told her, returning to his cereal. "Sorry, Randi. It's just, I don't know. I'm not used to seeing you looking so tired. I worry about you, you know. That's all I meant. I didn't mean to suggest you needed to run your schedule past me or anything."

Randi sat down heavily in a chair opposite him.

"I know and I'm sorry for snapping at you," she said. "I'm PMSing and you're an easy target. We had a location shoot last night. We set the schedule to free us up for the game tonight and so we can follow you to Cleveland for the weekend. I wasn't out getting drunk or laid or anything. But I've been awake since this time yesterday. I'm starving and I smell like a dingy fucking hotel room."

"I'll fix you some breakfast while you take a shower," Brock offered in way of conciliation. "How does a nice omelet with toast and bacon sound?"

"I'd offer to blow you for an omelet with toast and bacon if I didn't think Meredith would kill us both," Randi remarked. She realized that she had spoken aloud and blushed. "I'm sorry. Last night was, God, I can't even explain it. First there was the game. That was so awesome. I mean, the first game of the World Series and pretty much all my favorite people were there. You guys were on the field and so was J.C. Meredith, Tiffany and Rachel were with me in the stands. It was really cool."

Brock had arisen to begin the preparations for one of the few meals he could fix.

"Then the scene last night was sort of, I don't know how to describe it," Randi said with a sigh. "I was tied up on a bed and people spent eight hours touching me."

"Touching you?" Brock asked as he whisked the eggs.

"Not in a gross way," Randi told him. "It was one of the scenes where Helga starts to regret how she's treated Greta. So I had Tiffany running her hands over me half the night, you know, stroking my hair and that stuff. We had to kiss a bunch, too. Add PMS to the World Series and a night of incomplete fondling and you get me this morning."

"Go take a quick shower and maybe you'll feel better," Brock offered.

Randi smiled and headed upstairs.

Brock finished breakfast and was keeping it warm awaiting Randi's return. He heard footsteps on the stairs and popped the bread into the toaster.

"You fixed breakfast?" Meredith asked sleepily. "What's the occasion?"

"Randi said she'd blow me for bacon and eggs," he said lightly. The silence from behind him let him know the joke had fallen flat.

"I'm kidding," Brock said. "Well, I'm not kidding about her offer but that's not why I'm doing it. She had a rough night last night."

"She said she was shooting a pretty charged scene," Meredith remarked as Brock turned on the coffee maker. He held a cup under the basket instead of the carafe. He figured Meredith would need the jolt of caffeine. He pulled the cup out as he slid the carafe into place and put the steaming liquid in front of her. She looked up him gratefully.

"You're in a good mood," she said.

"I got laid last night," Brock replied with a wink.

"Me, too, but I'm not that cheerful," Meredith commented.

"Well, to be fair, you got laid by me and I got laid by you," Brock told her. "I got the better end of the deal."

"I've been laid by me before," Meredith said. "It's overrated."

"Says you," Brock rejoined. He buttered the toast that had popped up and put some jelly across it. He knew Meredith liked it that way. He slid the omelet from the pan and put some bacon on the plate and set it in front of Meredith. He figured he could make another for Randi.

"Breakfast and sexy talk," Meredith said with a smile. "You even poured me coffee. I think I'll keep you – even if you do plan to let Randi blow you."

"I don't," Brock said.

"I would if I were you," Meredith said with a laugh. "Once we're married, your catting around days are over. You never know how many more chances you're going to get."

"If you make the offer, I won't turn you down," Brock admitted.

"To let Randi blow me?" Meredith wondered.

"Uh, not exactly," Brock said. "I was thinking along other lines."

"I started my period this morning so that would just be gross," Meredith told him. It was far more information than he wanted. "Did she tell you about the scene she was shooting?"

Brock had returned to his culinary duties but shrugged.

"She said the scene had Tiffany running her hands over her and kissing her," he said. "She looked like crap. I didn't know she was working last night. I thought she'd been out to a club or something."

"I kept you too preoccupied last night for you to ask where she was," Meredith said with a smile – her first of the morning.

"You tend to do that," Brock agreed. "The girl seriously needs to get laid. I can tell you that."

"Yeah," Meredith said.

"Maybe you should, I don't know, help her out tonight," Brock suggested.

"That's not a good idea," Meredith responded.

"I know it's not but we're going to have to do something," he said.

"Maybe you should help her out," Meredith offered.

"Also not a good idea," Brock admitted. "Besides, I'm busy all day. I have to pack. We're flying out right after the game."

"I know," Meredith said. "Our flight is right after yours. What is your schedule for tomorrow?"

"Nothing really," Brock said. "We have a media thing at noon and then we're free."

"Do you want to drive over to Erie?" Meredith wondered.

Brock turned from the stove.

"Why in the hell would I want to go to Erie?" he asked.

"I thought you might want to visit Chastity while we're that close," Meredith replied.

"Chastity is in Erie?" Brock asked.

"You didn't know?" Meredith inquired.

"I figured she was in Europe with the rest of them," Brock answered with a shrug. "I thought the whole team got picked up for European teams after the women's professional league folded here this summer."

"Most of them got picked up but she didn't go," Meredith said with a frown.

Brock heard the water shut off upstairs and put in two more slices of bread to toast.

"I guess it was announced while you were rehabbing in Arizona," Meredith said after thinking for a moment. "She's coaching a girls' team at a private school near Erie. She turned down the contract to play in Europe."

"Huh," Brock said. "I had no idea. I knew Tia went over in August. J.C. was bummed about it. I just figured Chastity went, too."

"They have a playoff game tomorrow night," Meredith stated.

"Who?" Brock asked.

"Chastity's team," Meredith told him. "I've been checking from time to time to see how she's doing."

"How did she get a coaching job?" Brock asked. "I mean, shit, don't you have to be a teacher or something?"

"From what she told me, the previous coach got fired just before the season started," Meredith explained. "Chastity volunteered to take over so the girls didn't have to cancel their season. The last I saw they were 12-4 on the year and they were first in their division. I think we should drive across to watch them play tomorrow night."

Brock set down his spatula and turned to face Meredith. His reply was cut short when Randi came in, looking slightly better but still tired. Brock set her food in front of her just as she took her seat at the table.

"That's what I call service," Randi said. "I'm sorry about earlier. I mean, about being bitchy and about the other thing."

"You mean offering to give him a hummer for some breakfast?" Meredith asked in light voice. "I'm going to make you a sign: 'Will suck for food.'"

"I'm sorry," Randi said, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I'm so tired. It came out before I even thought."

"I'm playing," Meredith told her friend. "Was last night bad?"

Randi wiped her eyes and nodded her head.

"Bad doesn't describe it," she lamented. "Imagine being aroused a hundred times in eight hours without getting off. I had to put in a tampon. I am wearing panties from the era and there was a huge wet spot where I leaked. Tiffany was in the same shape. God. There was one portion where she is standing above my head and I could smell her. I know everyone could smell me. I am so frustrated right now. I tried to get off in the shower but I just couldn't do it."

The tears that Randi had thought were gone returned in force. Meredith looked up questioningly to meet Brock's eyes. He gave a brief nod.

"I have some errands to run before tonight," he said.

"Stay," Meredith said. "We decided all or none. Remember?"

Brock closed his eyes but nodded again.

"Finish your breakfast and then we'll take you upstairs and help you out," Meredith said. "I mean, if you want for us to."

"Please," Randi said plaintively. "I know you don't want to but I'm really going crazy. I've tried to back away but I know I can trust you two. That's what always stops me from finding someone. I get scared about things."

"It's OK," Meredith said in a soothing voice. "Just finish your breakfast. We'll take care of you and then we'll tuck you in bed and let you sleep. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," Randi said softly. "I really love you both. I hope you know that."

"We do," Brock answered for the couple. "And we love you."


Meredith and Brock left Randi sleeping in their bed and headed back down the stairs.

"I'll pack your bags for you when she gets up," Meredith promised. She stopped when she reached the bottom of the steps and hugged Brock firmly.

Neither Brock nor Meredith had been thrilled with what had happened in their bedroom but neither was overly upset about it either. Mostly, Meredith wanted reassurance that nothing had changed between her and Brock. He kissed the top of her head softly and returned her hug.

Brock wasn't sure what had transpired could even be considered sex. Randi was nude and in bed. Those parts fit. But neither Brock nor Meredith had disrobed. Meredith had stroked Randi's pussy – which was remarkably wet – while Brock had played with the young woman's nipples. Brock could actually hear the slurping sounds when Meredith slipped her fingers inside Randi's tunnel.

It took only a few moments before Randi orgasmed for the first time but Brock and Meredith had continued until she reached her peak twice more before stopping. Then they cuddled up beside her and held her until she fell asleep. The entire episode had taken less than 30 minutes.

"Are you OK?" Brock asked. He felt Meredith nod against his chest.

"I just don't want to lose us because of this," she said softly.

"We won't," he promised. He didn't feel as though he or Meredith had committed a mortal sin. "We just have to watch to make sure it doesn't start to happen more often now that we've broken the seal, so to speak."

"We will," Meredith said. "I'll talk to her about it and make sure we're all on the same page."

"Let's wait until we're back," Brock proposed. "For now, let's see how things are. If nothing has changed with her, I don't think we need to mention this again. I mean, I could tell she was embarrassed. I could see it made her uncomfortable. I just don't think she had anywhere else to turn."

"We need to work on that," Meredith said.

"Oh, no," Brock answered, kissing Meredith's head again and pulling apart from her. "I'm not going to play matchmaker. I'm willing to vet anyone she finds on her own but outside of that, I'm out."

"So did you decide about going to see Chastity?" Meredith inquired.

"Is that something you really want to do?" Brock asked back.

"It sounds better than spending a night doing nothing in Cleveland," Meredith answered. Brock had to agree that, when compared to Los Angeles, Cleveland's entertainment options were limited.

"We could stay in the hotel," Brock suggested.

"How many times do you think I can suck your dick in one night?" Meredith asked, shaking her head. "Because I'm pretty much out of commission for anything more than that."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Brock admitted.

"I'm not opposed to seeing how many times I can suck you off in one night," Meredith continued with a laugh. "But we probably should wait until you don't have a game the next day."

"You have a valid point," Brock said, laughing along. "I'm glad I could show you a good time last night before you started your period."

"Oh, you did," she agreed. "I hope I showed you as good a time as you showed me."

"Absolutely," Brock replied as he began to clean up the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't mind finishing my packing?"

"I'm not letting you in that room with Randi," Meredith said. "She's naked and her twat is still in working order."

"I wouldn't even notice," Brock lied. "Well, I guess I should say I can cover her."

"I'll pack for you," Meredith told him, kissing his shoulder – which was as high as she could reach. "I have to finish mine still. So, what about a trip to Erie?"

"Let's play it by ear," Brock said. "Did you invite her to the games? I assume you're in contact with her."

"Sort of," Meredith answered. "I mean I'm sort of in contact with her. I e-mail her from time to time. I did ask if she wanted to come across to see you play this weekend. She said it depends on how her team does. They play so long as they keep winning. She said the only time she's sure she's free is Sunday. But if they win Saturday night, she might want the time to prepare for their next opponent depending on who wins the other sections. At least I think that's what she meant. She said she hoped Friday and Saturday were out, at least. I have the e-mail if you want to read it."

"No," Brock said with a laugh. "But I really don't think it's a good plan to just show up at her game. Besides, high school girls' soccer is not a sport I think I'd like to pay money to watch."

Meredith crossed her arms.

"You're showing up to support someone I hope is still your friend," Meredith insisted. "If Randi was starring in a play, you'd go if you could. When Jen gets her doctorate, you'll be at the ceremony. You're an hour away and you don't want to go across to lend your support?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.