Where Friendship Leads - Cover

Where Friendship Leads

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three lifelong friends. Three teens who lived as one. When Bobby's father comes out, though, life changes. True friendship, however, never does...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

Kevin's first date story was not as dramatic or funny as his father's, but he was sure he could twist it into an entertaining tale for his future children.

Dad, given half an opening, liked to tell the tale of the first date he ever had. Dad had shown up at the girl's house, all nervous and such. The father had let him in, told him his daughter would be down in a bit, then invited teen Dad down into the basement. There, he had shown him a gun case. The man had looked at the case, then at Dad.

"I hope we have an understanding here."

From other stories his Dad told, the threat had not done much to temper his teen activities.

Kevin, on the other hand, spent the first hour of his first date trapped in a car with the girl's family. There was no escape from the innocent, and not so, questions from Nitya's father and mother. So, too, did he suffer teasing from Nitya's younger sister and her friend on the long drive to Darien Lake. Sibling teasing, which he and his friends had never experienced, could be cruel, annoying. It was tempered a bit by the fact the sister was, indeed, as cute as Nitya, and so was her girlfriend. Kevin assumed she was a friend who was a girl, and the two sixth graders were not on a date like they were, but he wasn't going to rule it out. One never knew with this younger generation.

Sitting next to Nitya for the whole ride had been stressful as well. Despite her calling and re-inviting him on this trip, he wasn't sure where he stood. The bucket seats of the van meant he wasn't sitting right next to her. There was no physical contact. For all he knew, that would be the rule for the entire date.


The moment he exited the van in the parking lot, Nitya took his left hand. It was soft, warm, small. Nothing like Vicky's, or Bobby's. Her mother looked over, gaze traveling down to where the two teens were joined. Her pretty face turned away, a hint of a smile showing. That had to be a good sign.

"Oooo, are you two in looove?"

OK. That was it. Now that they were out of the car, Kevin felt more at ease. He turned to the two pre-teens.

"When you get out of elementary school, you'll understand."

"Hey!"

Nitya did not look back at her sister, but he felt her squeeze his hand. The day was getting better.


"OK, kids. Your Mom and I trust you, her more than me. Go off, meet us back here at the fountain at ... well, noon, and we'll see about lunch. Kevin, assume I can see you with my daughter at all times."

"Yes Sir!"

"Dad!"

With a grin, before Nitya's indignant protest could lead to delays, Kevin dragged her off. Her slender body offered almost no resistance, legs struggling to keep up as he moved them around a few larger groups of park goers. Vicky's body was solid, strong. Able to hold its own, at least for a few moments, before his larger male mass won out. There was no comparison.

Nor should there be. Kevin slowed to a walk, letting her catch up. Nitya was beautiful the way she was. That she was not Vicky was not a flaw. It was ... a welcome feature.

"Where are you dragging me?" Her voice was annoyed, but teasingly so. His steps slowed even more, allowing her to pull slightly ahead.

"I'm not dragging you, you're dragging me. Where are we going?"

Nitya's eyes twinkled, hand yanking his.

"The Viper!"


Nitya was a screamer.

It only took the first drop to discover that. Even as he gave a yell of glee as the car began to barrel down the metal track, Nitya let go a yowl the likes of which he had never heard. Her hands were white as they gripped the restraining bar, eyes wide with fear. It continued all the way through the double loop that marked the midpoint, lessening a bit at the final twisted track. Only at the final strait away did she quiet. Kevin looked at her, worry and amusement battling on his face. Worry won out.

"You OK?"

She looked at him, the car slowly entering into the end building.

"Let's go again!"


"It wasn't always three of us. I mean, up until third grade Sally and Sean lived next to Bobby, before they moved. Nathan lived across from me starting in 1st, but moved in 6th grade. That's when we really got tight. The gang was now a trio, and the thought of losing anyone else horrified us. Know what I mean?"

Nitya nodded, sipping her pop. Behind her, he could see and hear another train whip by on the distant Mind Eraser. The Viper rolled on behind him. They'd gone on it three more times, before taking a break by playing a round of miniature golf under the coaster. Now they sat outside the Campfire Grill, waiting. Their friends were somewhere in the park now.

"This is my third school," Nitya said. "Mom and Dad SAY this job will last, that we're here to stay, but they said that last time, too."

"That's gotta be rough."

"Yeah. But, Cindy moved away as well, so if I had stayed I'd be out a best friend anyway, although I'd still have my other friends." She paused. "The friends here are good, though!"

"Yeah," he laughed, "Jeanie's not bad. You fell in with a good crowd."

"And I'm falling in with a better one." Her hand reached over. It was cold and wet from her drink, yet made his hand burn. Kevin knew the grin on his face had to look ridiculous, but there was little he could do.

"Well, if you fall too far, we'll try and catch you. Or, at least I will. I don't trust that Bobby or Vicky. They're mean."

She was about to reply when his head turned, an 8th sense kicking in. The still thin crowd parted in front of Raccoon Rally. There, heading towards them, were his friends. And her friends. Bobby and Vicky were surrounded by Jeanie's coven, almost like a protective shell. Even from this distance, he could see Vicky was amused, while Bobby ... well, wasn't. Their gaze found his at the same time, path altering slightly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.