Where Friendship Leads - Cover

Where Friendship Leads

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three lifelong friends. Three teens who lived as one. When Bobby's father comes out, though, life changes. True friendship, however, never does...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

The exact function, or name, of the thing was unknown.

It was old, that was certain. Older than the oldest teen who had ever played on it as a kid. Metal pipes, freshly painted, wooden planks old and smooth. They called it the Sled Run, or sometimes Sled Hill, as that's what they used it for in winter. In the summer, they just climbed it, ran down the long, wide wooden slide at unsafe speeds or tried to climb up the incline. The covered area up top was large, a good place to rest and talk with friends out of the sun, with a nice view of the playground.

Whatever it was, the trio had made it one of their homes.

Some elementary kids had been playing on the thing when they arrived, yelling, screaming as kids did. Kevin, Bobby and Vicky did not chase them off, so much as simply make their way to the top and stake their claim. A few hard looks later, and the noise followed the youngsters off in the direction of the wooden fort/jungle gym thing.

They talked.

"I think," Vicky said, jean covered knees drawn up to her chin, "Mom is going to start to try to find things for me to do for the rest of the summer. Keep us out of trouble. I heard her talking with Dad."

"That sucks," Bobby said. She nodded.

"Yeah, but it makes sense. The more time we're just hanging around, the more chance we'll get bored, and decide to have some REAL fun. Plus, you know, we do often spend time bitching there's nothing to do."

"Yeah," Kevin nodded. "My parents have said the same thing. But, you know, it's already almost the end of July. Only a month left. I think we can keep our freedom for that month, if we try."

"True," Vicky admitted. "I'm just saying, they might try."

"If Dad gets that apartment," Bobby said, "I say we just spend the rest of the summer swimming. There will be others around, so despite Kevin being driven insane by my sexy body, we won't be tempted."

"Guy gets ONE blow job, and look what happens! Jesus!"

"Where?! Is he here?" Vicky swing her head around wildly. The two boys laughed. It was an old joke, but they were often the best. As she turned back to them, she saw a pink bike coming down the path, with a brown rider.

Nitya.

"She's here."

The bike was nice. A ten speed, perfectly fit to her small frame. The three of them had one speed dirt bikes, bought when they were younger. Vicky's seat and handlebars were raised about as much as they could be. Their parents weren't hurting for money, but they weren't getting the teens new bikes while the old ones were still useable. It's almost like they had gotten together and discussed that issue, as well as a few others.

Stupid parents, knowing each other and such.

The newcomer looked at the three bikes laying on the nearby grass, eyes raising up. Kevin lifted his arm to wave. Vicky thought Nitya looked a bit ... annoyed. And well she should be. Vicky wondered if she and Bobby, with a day (and last night) to think about it, were trying to drive the girl away. Take Kevin her letter, tell him to call, then convince him to make so many demands that she gives up. That was very possible, and didn't make her feel good about herself. Vicky considered herself a good person, not mean, or selfish. Certainly not one to play emotional games.

Those could have no winner.

"Hi, Nitya!"

Kevin's voice was cheerful as the female teen's head popped up over the wooden floor. She was taking the stairs slowly, eyes looking the three over uncertainly. She was dressed similarly to two days ago, shorts and a shirt cut to show off a bit of her light brown tummy. There were sneakers this time instead of sandals, the better to ride a bike most likely. Kevin rose as she mounted the final step, Vicky and Bobby following his lead. Vicky leaned back against the metal pipe railing. Nitya's eyes were on her, probably noting how her shoulder pressed against Kevin. Vicky dropped her eyes a bit.

"So," Nitya said, "what's up?" She found the short stretch of pipe railing on the left side of the slide, leaning back against it as she faced them. Her dark eyes were on Kevin.

"It's our fault," Bobby said, voice on the miserable side. Kevin looked at him, surprised, Vicky leaning over to give him a similar look. She had been about to say that. Their friend gave Nitya a rueful look. "My fault, at least, probably Vicky's, too."

"How's that?" the newcomer asked. Her stance had relaxed somewhat, whatever anger there had been leaving. Bobby sighed.

"We ... well, none of us have had to deal with any of this before."

"Any of what?"

"Any of having someone say they liked one of us."

The girl blinked. Again, her eyes went to Vicky, who shrugged in agreement.

"He's right. Nobody has ever asked me out, or Bobby. Kevin is the first, and we honestly don't know how to handle it."

"I can't believe that," Nitya said, shaking her head. "I mean, you're beautiful, Vicky!"

"Maybe," she replied, smiling, "but I also hang out with two guys, so everyone assumes I'm taken. Which, well, I am, we all are, but still. I know that hasn't stopped guys from asking other girls."

"So, why did you..."

"Partly just to see what Kevin would do," Bobby said. "You know, embarrass him a bit."

"And we now know he likes you." Vicky ignored Kevin's raised eyebrow, continuing to talk as if he wasn't there. "Really likes you. Disgustingly, ickingly likes you."

"So we don't know what to do. I mean," Bobby said, "Vicky and I don't know you that well, but we like you, and anyone Kevin likes we're probably going to like just as much, once we get to know you."

"If you date him ... you really have to date all of us."

"Because," Nitya said, softly, "you do everything together? Even... ?"

Vicky looked around. The sun was low in the sky, they were in shadow for the most part. Nobody was watching. Turning to Kevin, she gently kissed his cheek. After a pause, Bobby kissed his other cheek. Nitya's eyes almost exploded.

"Everything," Vicky said.


"Everything."

The three friends sat across from her as the summer shadows lengthened. Bobby sat to the left of Kevin, Vicky to the right, their shoulders touching. Kevin ... he, and them ... both of them...

What did she think of that?

She had fallen for Kevin not long after her first day at this school. A few of the girls with lockers around hers had adopted her, shown her around school, the neighborhood. Invited her to sit with them at lunch. She had been with them, eating, doing much more listening than talking, when there was a commotion. A sixth grade girl had tripped, her lunch flying onto the floor. All around her laughed.

Except for one. A brown haired boy, thin, had stood up from his chair. Coming over, he helped the girl to her feet. Told her to get back in the lunch line, see if she could get something else from the lunch ladies. Smiled at the twelve year old, before retreating back to his chair, and friends.

Nitya fell in love with that smile. With the boy who had helped without thinking. She had watched him all year, silently. Her new friends, once they realized, did their best to try and hook them up, but she refused most of it. Not until the summer had she decided to accept aid. Decided to seriously go after him.

Now ... now, she had him. The real him.

Her eyes went to his. Those eyes. The same eyes. The same smile. Jealous. That's what she was. Jealous of those two friends who sat next to him. She wanted Kevin. Wanted to sit by his side. Hold his hand. Kiss him. Have him hold her...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.