Sheriff Porter
Chapter 140

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

We found one, and the three of us masturbated. I wasn't at all sure who Girl Scout was but she was interesting. I wondered if she was Happy, or even if she was a she. I felt like I was pretty good with deciding who was real, and who was not. It didn't bother me that they were plastic girls, it was just a curiosity thing. I felt like Girl Scout was a girl and quite likely Happy, but I would never know that was kind of our unspoken deal.

Whenever I went to one of the adult room for every ten men who hit on me, one women hit on me. Probably one in five was a real woman. Most of those had some real mental issues, but then so did I. If not I wouldn't be sitting in a chair drinking even after I had orgasmed. I still spoke with Girl Scout even after the guy had gone.

Me: You do know that was pretty kinky?

GS: Yeah, but so what? It's only make believe.

Me: True. Well good night Girl Scout and you get a merit badge.

GS: I'm pretty sure he enjoyed you more, so take the merit badge yourself. Good night.

I slept the sleep that only comes after an orgasm. When I awoke before sunup, I got on the bike and rode to the factory. Again the parking lot was empty. So there was only one shift, not three as the request for the grant promised. There appeared to be twenty-five or so cars leaving the plant at 4PM, so two questions come to mind.

1. How does Evans plan to get away with the discrepancy?

2. How much could they be stealing from him that he needed to hire someone to track it down.

The answer to the first question was, I had no idea. I did know what I was going to do. I planned to take pictures of the empty parking lot with a date and time stamp on them. Just to prove no one was working in the plant at night. Well no one but the security guard.

The plant staff was too small for me to get a job inside. Even if I did, the odds were good Evan would spot me the first day and the investigation would end. I decided it was best to lay low and just keep doing the basics. Gather all the facts I could, then follow any leads I came up with.

I knew for one thing I had the camera coming Fed-ex and I was going to place them and follow whatever leads they provided. Also there were the license number I had sent Wilson. He should be sending back information on them anytime now.

I went to breakfast that first morning at one of the fast food chains with which I was familiar. It wasn't a day to experiment. I decided that after my dawn bike ride. The ride included stopping to take about fifty shots of the parking lot and the security guard napping.

The one thing different was that a large box van was backed up to the loading ramp. I waited a few minutes, but finally felt the need to leave with it still at the dock. I was afraid someone would notice the all black figure on the bike. The one who wasn't going anywhere but was taking picture of the plant. That would never do.

One more thing I decided needed changing was the bike. I had been made to sell not blend in with the night. A trip to Walmart was called for along with about five dollars worth of flat black spray paint.

After breakfast I returned to the motel room to shower. In the parking lot of the motel I saw a girl who might have been eighteen, but it seemed unlikely. She was being dragged toward a room by a man about thirty. He held her by the coat, with a rabbit fur trim, as he pulled her toward a room.

I quickly walked to him and pulled him from behind. "Let her go you prick," I said.

"Mind your own business bitch," he said.

Since I had driven to Chattanooga I was fully equipped. I didn't want to pull the .22mag on him, since gun got a lot of attention even in those days. I chose instead the Air Force Pilot's Survival knife. It wasn't big and it wasn't shiny but it got the thugs attention for sure when I held it to his throat. He had been so busy intimidating the youngster that he didn't watch his back very well.

"This is my business, and if you call me bitch again, I'm going to cut your fucking ear off," I said with a dangerous smile. "Now let her go or this is going to turn messy."

"She works for me," he said.

The kid was obviously a junkie whore. I turned my attention to her, "If you want to get away from his slimy ass this might be your last chance. You can run far and run fast right now," I said to her. She took off.

"Now as for you," I said to the man who was standing close with my arm around his throat and my survival knife pressing gently against his carotid artery. "If you ever do your business in this parking lot again, you better make fucking sure I'm not in it. I will kill your ass and dump what is left of you in the Tennessee River. Are we clear?"

When he didn't move I choked him, then repeated. "Are we clear?" I asked again.

"Yes," he croaked.

"Good now get your ass out of here," I pushed him away and held the knife in the classic 'on guard' position until he fled.

He was gone when the police pulled into the parking lot. I surrender the knife, the .22mag revolver and my derringer to them while we talked. I showed them all the documentation for the weapons.

"So what brings you to Chattanooga," the sergeant asked.

"Vacation," I said.

"What was the altercation about?" he asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.