Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 135

"Come on Sylvia this is bullshit. You are going to be sorry tomorrow." Wilson said.

"Wilson, I am not angry, I'm pissed. There is a difference and I don't want to discuss it. You should know what this is about. What I am going to tell you is that you are going to be old enough to retire. You should be able to get your state pension soon. I am going to make sure you come out of this at least as well off as you would have been, if you were still with Warren Country.

Make a list of what you think I owe you and bring it tomorrow. I will have the trust and Rita go over it to make sure it is all I need to pay you, then we will make a settlement when you bring the backup shit from your daughter's place intact."

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to shut all this down," I said. "Salvage what I can and dump the rest."

The truth was I had no idea what I was going to do, but I knew I was out of the black ops and investigator games. It had just gotten to be a bore. God knows I didn't need the money.

If the truth be known all that computer shit was just too damn complicated for me. Sure it would have been nice to know all that shit that Wilson could do. Then again it really hadn't helped all that much. A rubber hose would work just as well and much fast there gps surveillance markers and all that other shit.

Tomorrow it will all be over and I will be closing another chapter in my life, I thought. Then I had one of those wild swings of thought that only a mentally ill person has. I'm a fucking millionaire and I just had a cold greasy hamburger for dinner. I looked at the almost warm can of diet coke and I almost lost it.

I poured a healthy shot of the green dragon into the almost warm can of coke and then I had a healthy drink. Well maybe it was an unhealthy drink, but either way it seemed to make me feel a little better.

By 10PM I was past driving out to get laid, so I curled up with my Internet connection. It wasn't much fun, but it was better than climbing the walls. I am getting way to much of my human interactions on line, I thought. I also thought that I should try to get more involved in real life things. Well not just anything, I needed to spend more time with real people and less time with my vibrator. I had to laugh, since I didn't really need a vibrator for masturbation. I was quite adept at it long before I ever owned a vibrator. Of course I was pretty damn good at it before I was good at any other form of sex. I fell asleep before I could work that one out.

When I awoke at 7AM I dressed and then pedaled to the airstrip. I wore a thermal deer hunters blaze orange coverall suit. I alway wore two pairs of socks inside the thermal boots. The number one piece of equipment, ranked by order of its value to me during a ride was the ski mask. All the exercise warmed the rest of me a bit, but the mask kept my face from frostbite. It wasn't really much danger of frost bite but it sure felt like it.

Since I had drained the carburetors on the both the lawn mower and on the Canary, it took a little doing to make them both turn over but they did eventually. I used the mower to tow the plane into position.

Since I hadn't flown her in two months, I was a little concerned. Add to that the fact that I had never flown anything in the cold air, so it was understandable that I was apprehensive. I warmed the engine up longer than it needed, I suspected. Still I didn't think I could be too careful.

The plane took a little longer to get into the air, but that was okay. I mean, I had never used anywhere near all the runway and I really didn't that day either. Again I felt like I had something in common with the early fliers. Especially the air mail pilots between the two great wars. They almost always few in cold weather in the winter. The also flew unheated planes. Their's probably were a lot colder than mine. Their planes were open cockpit planes for the most part. Mine at least had a cover even though it leaked cold air like a sieve.

Even with the cold I stayed up an hour. When I landed the plane, I didn't even consider winterizing it again. I knew I would be flying again. The air might be cold but it wasn't often icy on the coast. It was cold riding the tricycle home even if it wasn't one of the motorized versions. I had three motorized trikes, one electric with the hub motor on the front wheel, and one with a flip down electric friction motor. I also had the old gas motor from five years before. It was hard to believe how much had happened, since those days I spent as a game warden.

I had been trying not to think about the Wilson thing, but it was in the back of my mind since I popped off at him the night before. I had thought about it several times and from several different directions and it came up the same every time. Wilson had made his choice. He had decided his cock should do the thinking. He was probably right, but it wasn't going to work in his dealings with me.

By the time I got home I had reinforced my decision. I didn't hate Wilson, but he felt Mel's well being was more important than out partnership. I couldn't have that. It might come down someday to him being with Mel, when it was a matter of life and death for me. I had to be able to count on him and I no longer felt that I could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.