Sheriff Porter
Chapter 131

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

The man who called himself John kissed me and it took my breath away. I was gasping for air when he broke the kiss, still he didn't release his grasp on me. He pulled me to him even harder so he could kiss my neck. I was absolutely helpless as he lifted my tee shirt over my head. Even though he had broken the connection between us. I was still his captive and we both knew it.

My breasts though small were very sensitive. My nipples were as hard as an old style sewing thimble. They were indeed long and hard at that moment. He nursed on my breast and I continued to struggle for oxygen. I was screaming but nothing was coming out of my mouth but gasps. It had been way too long.

How his shirt got unbuttoned I wasn't sure since his hand never left my body. I could have done it while in a fog of emotions I not felt for a while, or it could have been a genie. I didn't care. I could feel his chest hair tickle my breast as he continued to kiss me.

I felt his hands spread the cheeks of my butt and I gasped again. "You like that?" he asked

"No," I replied but it still had me climbing the walls, make that climbing the hull.

We were sitting on the sofa that doubled as a bunk in the sitting room. He lifted me and sat me on his hard penis. I helped by arranging my self so that I could ride him by rising slightly the lowering myself back on his penis. I could feel it inside me not so deep but very active. My muscles massaged him as well and my body opened an closed around his penis as I lifted off, then fell back on it. I could feel my body move from the ache of loss, to the joy of being full. It was a huge emotional swing very quickly and I couldn't begin to understand the feeling going through me.

I knew that I was ruining his slacks since he had just unzipped to release his penis. I could feel his zipper every time I crashed into his lap. His cock was driving me mad. I felt myself working toward an orgasm. I was almost at the point of no return when he lifted me off his lap and forced me to my knees between his legs. I knew what to do.

I leaned forward and took his slightly funky smelling cock into my mouth. I could taste the not quite salty taste of my lubricant, and the sticky grainy taste of his. The two mixed together tripped my orgasmic trigger. It might have been the first time I ever came from just the feeling and taste of a cock in my mouth.

His cock was only a normal size, so I was able to force it into my throat as a kind of punishment for my actions. I rode his cock during my orgasm. I felt it move in and out of my throat as I gasped for air and grasp his hips for more of his cock in my throat. His cock stayed hard because he did not cum.

He lifted me and stood behind me. I knew when he bent me over I was about to get his cock inside me, where I wasn't sure. His cock moved easily into my vaginal canal. I was soaking with lubricant and his cock was covered with fluids from my mouth. He moved easily in and out of me from behind. I could feel myself moving toward another orgasm. He still showed no signs of cuming in me.

He drove me to the very edge of my second orgasm, when he pulled out and forced his cock into my rectum. I had never cum from simply being entered there, but I was having a wild orgasm as he bludgeoned his way deep into my rear. He pumps and three things happened to make it less painful. My mind was occupied with a very intense orgasm. His cock had stretched me out, and he had oozed enough cum to lubricate the passage. I came repeatedly as he forced himself into me over and over. I suddenly felt his drive even harder into me a few times and go rigid. I mean even more rigid, as his whole body went hard.

I had never really felt the sensation of semen in my ass as it came from a cock. His ejaculation seemed to penetrate even farther into me. When he removed his cock from me, he said "Do not wash inside. You will feel my seed for days as it works it's way out of you You will remember what it was like to be truly fucked." I nodded my agreement. "You know who I am?"

"Yes I know," I said.

"Is there anything you want," he asked.

"To never see you again," I said.

"You don't mean that, but as you wish," he said.

I staggered back to the dock and then to my truck. I was a total wreck both physically and mentally. My body was betraying me, but it had before. I could remember the first time I realized I didn't want to enjoy the sex I was having because everybody said it was wrong, but my body didn't get the message. I felt guilty for it, but it didn't stop me from playing my part in the things that happened to me.

I had those thoughts as I drove home. Beating myself up was a Christmas Tradition as a matter of fact. It was just the latest in the long running string of sick Christmases. I was sleepy exhausted enough to fall right to sleep, when I arrived back at the barge.

Since Wilson and Mel were staying in their new apartment I had the barge house to myself. I could walk around naked if I wished, and I actually did wish it in some instances. I wanted to walk up to the shower naked hold a towel folding in my arms. Then I wanted to walk back downstairs naked with the towel covering my wet hair. Which is exactly what I did the morning after Christmas. Of course that happened after my ride to the airstrip on my pedal trike, and inspection of the plane. I wished I had waited one more day to winterize it. I really needed the freedom it offered me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.