Sheriff Porter
Chapter 99

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

At the hotel we had a security meeting in one of the rooms. "I know you are all tired of having your every move watch and criticized, but this is a dangerous place for Americans. Surely you knew there would be some security. Right, let me introduce your security detail. I'm Sylvia Porter and I'm sorta in charge of this group of misfits. Now this young lady," I said putting my hand on the barn red haired young woman. "Is code named, Brit Chick. This very serious lady is Island Chick. She will double as part of the kitchen staff but thrust me she is not a trained cook.

These three hunky men are interchangeable. Raise your hand when I call your name," I added. "Gator," the man who had already changed into jeans raised his hand.

"Boston guy," I said and the man from Massachusetts raised his hand.

"Finally we have the Country Gentleman, or just country for short." He raised his hand as well.

"Now here is the way this is going to work tonight. We have five identical rooms rented for you. In each room there are two beds and a sofa. When you go to sleep tonight you will be two to a room. There will be a body guard as well. He or she will move the sofa in front of the door and sleep there. No one goes in or out after midnight, unless it is a true emergency.

Any time you wish to go out to see the sights, either here or in the bush, you will use the buddy system. That means two students and one body guard minimum. I would prefer six students and three body guards minimum, but I know that is not always going to be practical. Trust me ladies you do not want to be kidnap by either terrorist or bandits. Their idea of prisoner treatment is pretty dismal. If you cooperate with me, I will cooperate with you. Now are there any questions?" I asked.

"I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we will try to cooperate as much as possible. We are serious students not party girls. Which does not mean we are adverse to having fun." she said smiling.

"Just try to keep your fun to public places with good security. We are here to see that you all go home safe and sound. So if there are no more questions we will get to the public auction of body guards. Lets start with the girl with the long blond hair." I said.

"I'm Kay," she said.

"Okay Kay I probably won't remember your name. That does not mean that you are not important to me. That goes for all of you. So Kay pick your body guard, and your roommate." She picked the Brit Chick.

It continued with Jenn. She picked me but I had to decline. I was the extra body guard and would keep an eye on the hallway, since we were all on the same floor. So Jenn picked Gator which was fine with me.

"One last thing, bodyguards keep your pants on," I said.

"Does that apply to me as well?" the Brit Chick asked.

"Especially to you," I replied. "Now you can all decide where to go for dinner or we can all go together. Just let me know what you want to do."

Jenn came to me later and said, "Most of us are willing to eat in the Hotel dinning room, but three of the girls want to go to a restaurant and lounge that is advertised in the hotel brochure. It is about a mile away."

"Okay I will send one of the men and one of the women body guards with them," I said.

Since our earlier meeting, I had found our tools in one of the rooms. I had immediately passed out a 9mm Glock knock off to each of the bodyguards. They understood that the knockoff, though a little dicey in quality, were the weapons of choice to the street hoodlums. "We can wipe it clean and toss it. It should be as if we never existed to the police forensic specialist.

I hope I do not need to remind you to wipe the ammunition clean of finger prints and the magazines before you load them into the weapons. Make the shots count. You do not want to install new magazines. That is when you will leave finger prints which are harder to wipe off. So Gator you and Island chick will go to the night club. The best time for a snatch and grab will be when one of the girls goes to the ladies room. So you go with them Island girl. Your job gator will be sure to get them into a clean cab and make sure their drinks don't get tampered with. Everything with these girls is going to be a huge pain in the ass," I reminded them.

We broke up the meeting and they went back to their respective rooms. My hope was that we could do everything else by radio. If we could, it would mean that everything was going as planned.

After dinner the seven girls in the hotel went back to their rooms and their geeky computer activities. While Island girl was gone I filled in for her with the one girl who remained in the hotel. I joined the chubby red head in using a computer to check in with Wilson.

'So you are waiting up for me Wilson?' I typed into the messenger window.

'Yes I am. Things are really boring without you... ' he wrote.

'How sweet. We are an old married couple.' I typed.

'Sure, old married couple without the sex, ' he typed.

'Isn't that typical of an old married couple," I typed intentionally forgetting out drunken storm party.

'True ... BTW the estate of Agnes Murry owns the Railroad B&B. I have left a message for her lawyer to call me.' Wilson typed. 'Haven't heard from them yet.'

'Wilson it's only been one day. Give it sometime. When he does try to work out a bargain basement cash out price with the heirs. I don't want that building torn down, but I'm not in the market for a money pit either.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.