Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 86

"So, does he have a record," I asked.

"Juvenile sealed record, nothing I could do with that. He is clean otherwise. He also doesn't appear to have any real regular email or cell phone contacts. I think he is a loner," Wilson said.

"After last night I imagine I could get to be his friend real quick. Keep an eye on the B&B bars footage to see how often he goes back looking for me." I suggested.

"You really think he is going back looking for you?" he asked.

"I'll bet you a hundred bucks he is there either tonight or tomorrow night," I said.

No bet, if you gave me a blow job, I might stalk you as well," he said.

"Ah Wilson, you say the sweetest things," I replied.

I used my cell phone to call EZ. Since he didn't pick up I left him a voice mail. "EZ this is Sylvia. I need the number of a man who is good with small engines. One who has time and will make house calls."

"Come on Wilson get with it find something," I said.

"If there is anything to find, I will find it," Wilson said.

"Meantime I'm going to buy some gas for my airplane." I said. I drove to the downtown area of New Wales. Most of the convenience stores that sold gas were on the outskirts, but the one chain auto parts store was in the middle of town for some reason.

I was able to park right in front of the store. "Hey guys how about fixing me up with five quarts of SAE 30 motor oil." I said as I approached the counter.

The clerk said, "It's on the back wall."

"So it is. I will never get used to a downtown store being self service," I said walking back to the rear wall. I passed a three pack of funnels of various sizes so I got the pack as well. I left all the items on the counter, then went back and bought three, 3gallon gas cans. After swiping my credit card, I loaded the cans in the rear and my other purchases in the passenger seat. After a stop at a convenience store, to fill up the gas cans, I went back to the air strip. It was getting to be mid afternoon so I decided to wait until I had all day to fly the plane. I put the gas cans inside the plane and drove back to the barge.

"I'm glad you finally got back. I have found the thing that couldn't be found." Wilson said.

What the hell are you talking about," I said.

"Random Ralph the big bald man at the B&B," he said. "I know what he was into that got him the juvenile record."

"You hacked his seal court records?" I asked.

"No they don't enter them into the data base, so there is no chance of that happening. What I did was get an approximate date. Then I searched his hometown newspapers morgue. Two teenage boys were accused of peeping and stalking a teacher. It was about the right time, so I called and asked the teacher who it was. I gave her some cock and bull story, and she gave it up. She was pissed, a real prim and proper type," Wilson informed me. "It's not proof of anything, but it's the kind of thing that could lead to other things."

"Well hot damn, we got ourselves a suspect," I said. I was more than happy to have someone to look at.

"So how you want to handle it?" Wilson asked.

"He told me he lived in the downtown with walking distance of the B&B," I explained.

"Yes he lives at 107 Broad St in an apartment," Wilson said. "It is the number two apartment."

"We need to bug him," I said. "Can you make me a pest control signs for the truck doors?"

"Sure we got printers that can do anything but print guns," he said.

"Then you need to do it for tomorrow. You also need to get his schedule for tomorrow. I don't want to have a shootout, because we got his days off wrong," I said.

"You know we are going to get caught one of these days. That damn Peppermint candy red truck isn't exactly common," Wilson said.

"You are absolutely right, I'll take the Honda," I suggested. "Get me some bugs I can put in his lamp or something."

"I'll have you a package ready for tomorrow. He should be out of town by noon for sure. I expect it will be safe to plan your Watergate style breaking in tomorrow." he said.

"Wilson I know the name Watergate, but I never knew what it was about," I said.

"They were a bunch of 2nd rate buglers going into an office to plant some bugs, but they got caught," Wilson informed me. "It brought down a president."

"I knew that part," I explained. "Anyway get your package ready and I will hope I have better luck. I'm going to break into the apartment in plain sight. With my little coveralls and baseball cap and false beard. I'm going to push my androgynous look toward the masculine side."

"Cool, then you better go buy the coveralls and baseball cap. Be sure to get something you can toss in a trashcan on the way home," he said.

"Sounds to me like some damn good advice. I think I'll drive the thirty miles up to the Walmart store. Just in case the cops try to track it down for some reason," I said.

"Be careful of the CCTV," Wilson suggested.

"Yeah, I'm going to do a black head scarf like a Muslim lady. I think that is about as far from me as I'm likely to get," I said.

I went to bed that night with images of what was in store for me the next day. I was up at seven as usual and took the trike out for a ride. I stayed on it for a couple of hours but stopped in for breakfast along the way. I probably only rode slightly over an hour. I stopped a lot to breath and look around me. The main thing the trike did was cut down on the pounding my body took when I ran.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.