Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 84

The Mechanic showed me where all the instruments were located. I had used them all in flight school, so I wasn't intimidated. Then he went about showing me how little I had learned. He gave me a bunch of numbers that told me the plane was a first class glider if I wanted to stretch the MPG.

According to him I could climb to altitude then cut the engine and feather the prop, then just sail. The little aircraft would allow me to ride the air currents. "Don't worry you will learn all about that shit," he said. "Now you need to learn how to fold the wings. With the wings folded it will more or less fit into a car garage but you can't close the door. The body is a polymer composite, so you don't have to rush to get a hanger for it. You just have to cover the motor and tie it down so a gust of wind doesn't launch it.

I had already thought of that and had some temp tie downs made. They were just five gallon buckets of concrete with hooks set in them. The wind would have to be pretty strong to blow them away. Of course that wasn't going to be near enough on a long term basis. I decided that if EZ wasn't big cock, I would get him to send me a 'Margo the builder' type person.

I spent the remainder of the day driving him to Hanford, then turned straight around and returning to New Wales. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday, I thought.

It was after dark when I made the turn into the marina's parking lot. I was tired and my only plan was to fall into bed. Well fall into bed after a visit to one of the many adult chat rooms. That was the plan but Wilson met me at my bedroom door.

"What is it Wilson, I'm exhausted," I said.

"Well do you want to pass up the chance to eliminate one of the big cock contenders?" he asked.

"The big bald man is at the B&B?" I asked.

"He is indeed and I have his ass on tape. So do you want to go visit the Bar at the B&B or go to bed alone?" he asked.

"If it were anyone else, the empty bed would be the most appealing, but who knows when we will get the chance again." I admitted.

I took a shower and tried to wake up. I was tired, but I knew I was to excited to sleep after Wilson's announcement. After my quick shower I dressed in my one cut off tee shirt and tight jeans. The top covered my boobs and would have been fine with a bra but of course I skipped the bra in hops of attracting the man known as big cock by doing so.

I really did want to get picked up by the guy. I knew how he rolled, if he was indeed big cock. I was exhausted but it looked as though my day wasn't over after all. The drive into New Wales was only four or five minutes once I was out of our driveway.

The B&B was almost a block from the bay to offer it some protection from the high winds and waters. It had been a classy railroad hotel in the late eighteen hundreds. It had survived the civil war with almost no damage. That was the case even though it was stopping point for a different kind of underground railroad. It was a way station for the spies and other operatives headed north by boat into New York and Boston.

The bar had been a fancy dining room in those days. At the time of my visit it was just a bar that served sandwiches. Still they had managed to find and replace some of the decor. "Hello Crissy," I said as I entered. I had to speak since she was tending bar.

"Hi there Sylvia," she said. We had hardly spoken since the night I had been drugged. She never knew, that I knew what happened. Since she didn't know anything about my investigation, I felt pretty comfortable speaking with her.

"So how is business?" I asked standing far down the bar from the man who might be Big Cock. "Business isn't too bad. We manage to keep the place filled on weekends. The summer is here, so it should be getting better soon. We book a lot of reservations over the Internet.

"Well I hope you do really well this year. How long till the next show?" I asked.

"I should be singing in a few minutes. Mom will take over at the bar. Mike our bartender isn't in today," she informed me.

"Would you like for me to tend bar while you and your mom do your duet?" I asked.

"Thanks for the offer, but this happens enough that we have a routine for it," she replied.

"Okay, so who is the big guy at the other end of the bar," I asked.

"That's just old Ralph. I don't know his last name, we just call him Ralph," she said.

"With the bald head he looks a little like a biker, but I have to admit he is dressed better," I said.

"Not much better," Chrissy said.

"Do you know if he is married. I have a thing for big men," I said.

"I have no idea. Hell he might be gay, he never leaves with anyone," she added. "Go down and say hello."

"No way, I'm basically shy," I said.

"Now you know I don't believe that," she said with a smile bordering on a leer.

"I am at first you know that," I said. I might as well use the fact you had to drug me, I thought.

I planned to get his glass, if I couldn't get him. Wilson could run the finger print database search. Once we had his name, I could do a full background check.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.