Sheriff Porter
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

When I got back to New Wales, it was early enough to return EZs car, so I called him. "EZ, where the hell are you?" I asked when he came on the phone.

"I'm about to grab a car," he said.

"Repo or stealing it?", I asked.

"Very funny, almost as funny as the lady who owes me money being in jail," he said.

"I wasn't in jail. I was being questioned by the police. Cops tend to be very careful when arresting me these days. The lotto winner story is the worst kept secret in history." I said.

"Yeah, I can imagine. So, you got my car?" he asked.

"I thought for sure I would have to have this piece of shit towed home, but I'm back in town. If you meet me somewhere, we can swap cars now. If you would rather you can come by tomorrow and we can swap them. If you wait till after ten, I will have your money," I said.

"You want to have dinner with me tonight?" he asked.

"I already ate," I lied.

"Okay tomorrow will be fine. I kind of like this Honda," he said.

"See you after 10AM," I said and hung up on him.

I drove to the marina where Wilson was waiting for me. "Welcome back Sylvia," he said.

"Thanks Wilson, so what is happening on the home front?" I asked.

"I went through all Brian's burner phone calls, but they are all about boats. He just isn't selling or buying ruffies," but the stolen boat business is booming."

"I thought we rolled him up already," I said.

"We dropped the dime a couple of days ago, but the sheriff didn't do anything yet. Want me to hack the sheriff's phones?" Wilson asked.

"Don't bother we will give him another week, then we will drop a dime to the SBI." I said.

"You gonna call Mission," he asked.

"No if we do it, we go anonymous since I'm no longer on her Christmas card list," I said. "Just to change the subject, have you checked the bar footage."

"No, I thought we would get some popcorn and view the film together. You might see something I would miss," Wilson said.

"Wait till after dark, if we are going to pretend to be in the movies," I said. "In the meantime let's go get something to eat."

"I haven't tried it yet, but they say the Fisherman's seafood restaurant has great shrimp," he said.

"I've been there and they do." Wilson looked hurt, so I added, "It was before you came down Wilson."

"Okay, then let's go there," he said.

After dinner we stopped for some cokes and a bag of ice from the pier and of course caramel popcorn. I would have to run some extra miles for all that sugar and sugar substitute.

We were on the last night of film before our return when Wilson and I both saw him at the same time. "Son of a bitch," I said. "He could be our man."

"I have never seen him there before," Wilson said. "He is very well dressed, even though he is large, with very short hair. The victims description was a large, scruffy bald male."

"He is a large male with a more or less bald head. Put him in dirty jeans and a sweat shirt and he is scruffy," I said. "Wilson, one of us has to get a look at his cock."

"It sure as hell ain't gonna be me," he said.

"Then will it offend your male sensibility to determine his name?" I asked. Wilson fast forwarded the film and we saw him pay his tab in cash.

"He didn't leave an electronic trail," Wilson said.

"Those two are your friends, so ask them the guy's name and where he lives." I suggested.

"Okay I'll make a print from the film and ask them if they know him," Wilson suggested.

"Don't press them Wilson. They may or may not know what he is up to," I suggested. "We really don't need them to upset him so that he runs."

"You should ask them," he suggested.

"Let me think a minute," I said. I walked out onto the deck and paced back and forth. Then it come to me. I went back inside and said. "Ask mom not Chrissy." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because if he is the one, Chrissy at least knows he is a source for Ruffies," I said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Wilson said.

"Okay for one thing, you have to assume I'm not crazy and I was drugged the night I spent with her and Brian. If Brian isn't the one who doped me Chrissy is. How much she knows is questionable, but she definitely knew who is the source for ruffies."

"Could she have been the one doing it?" Wilson asked.

"Is she involved with a serial rapist, I doubt it, but who knows. I certainly was not the right type. I'm thinking it was personal with me. He is just a psycho." I suggested.

"Bullshit, you think she doped you, so she has to know who, and what he is. He supplied the Ruffies, so he knows who and what you are," Wilson said.

"Not necessarily," I said. "Yeah, I figured if Brian didn't do it, then she doped me. How much she knows about the others, I don't know. So we sweat her and she tells big dick and he runs. We need to get to him before he finds out. If he is big dick."

"You never saw him, maybe he never saw you," Wilson suggested.

"I'm too tired to play what if tonight. Why don't we take another run at it, when we wake up tomorrow. Maybe a fresh mind will put a hurt on him.

I sat with my computer and kept in the back of my mind that Wilson next door could hear me moan, but after five minutes of trying to stifle it, I thought, what the hell he probably enjoys it and went on as before.

The next morning I rode the trike because I could mindlessly pedal and think of other things.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.