Sheriff Porter
Chapter 75

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

It was after 6PM when we arrived back at the office. Wilson went to the office at the lands end of the pier and I went to the barge. My phone rang almost as soon as I stepped onto the boat. "Someone named Martin called said it was urgent," Wilson informed me.

"I'll call him now," I said. I knew Wilson expected more since I called him my partner, but somethings he wasn't entitled to know. "He is kind of an agent."

I hung up quickly and called Martin. "What you got for me."

"Bodyguard, if you want it. Chinese woman coming to speak at some trade convention. She is pretty much hated by everybody. Chinese are turning down all the offers for body guards, so you get to do it without her cooperations. Not to mention state, and CIA may be doing the same thing."

"How long and this better pay one hell of a lot of money," I said. It was the worst kind of bodyguard gig. It was really bad that the client didn't want to cooperate. But to have law enforcement looking for people who acted suspicious, was double trouble.

"Two days, then she will be on a flight out of here. The job pays five large and expenses. That's plenty, and besides you don't need the money," Martin said. "If there is an incident we will send backup."

"I need a cover ID to get close, or someone is going to spot me the first five minutes." I said.

"We are working on it," Martin said. "You in or what?"

"I'm in," I said

I hung up the phone without answering about the money being the way I judged my worth, nothing more. "Wilson we are going to have to put the serial rapist on hold. I have to go guard a Chinese woman, who doesn't know she has a body guard."

"What are our parameters," Wilson asked.

"Hold on cowboy you haven't heard the best part. The State Department and the CIA may have teams on her as will. Also unknown to her." I said. "I know it's recipe for a cluster fuck."

"You know we could get killed doing this?" Wilson asked.

"First of all there is no we, second I do know and I plan to be very careful. I need you right where you are. That means for those two days no womanizing for you." I said.

"When does it start?" he asked.

"Day after tomorrow she arrives at the airport. It is on till she leaves from that same airport two days later." I explained.

"I'm looking up the airport. It is not going to be easy to find her, then tail her, without someone who is also tailing her seeing you. That's why Martin is coming up with some kind of cover I. D." I explained.

"You know I could build you an ID," Wilson said sounding hurt.

"Good you can build me a second ID, one I can use if the Martin built one get blown. We will have to build it on the fly." I said.

"Very challenging," Wilson said.

"What I am going to have to do is mark her at the airport." I said. "So how do we do it."

"The one thing everybody has is at least one cell phone and they are surgically joined to it. So we just have to clone it," Wilson said. "The technology is out there to do it. I just need to get the crap here by tomorrow."

"If not we go with a series of GPS markers," I said. "I'll just plant one on everything she owns."

"Well I would rather clone her phone, but if we have to do it your way, I have a bunch of those markers. They were cheap so I bought a gross," Wilson said.

"With my money," I said jokingly.

"Of course and you approved it," he said smiling. "If you have to pose as a professional to do this job, you will also be happy you bought those fancy clothes I insisted you buy."

"Alright father Wilson knows best," I said. "I have to get to Atlanta tomorrow and establish my cover before she get's there."

"So when are you leaving?" he asked. "It's a seven hour drive."

"Around midnight. I just don't know where I'm going or who I am yet. I really want to know before I go driving off to Atlanta half cocked."

"Well if worst comes to worst, I can have you an identity by 9AM tomorrow. I would prefer longer, but it will hold up for anyone, short of law enforcement who have finger print scanners." Wilson said.

"I don't think that Martin's will be much better. Only thing is, he has friends in low places. He can get the back story verified." I said. "He can make me a small time bureaucrat, then get the files altered so that I have been one for ten years."

"Holy shit that's some good work, but I can do that." Wilson said.

"Can you get someone in the office to say, 'Sure I know Tina, is she in the shit again.' when someone calls checking?" I asked.

"He can do that?" he asked.

"He can indeed," I said.

'Do You Want to Fly?' the text message I received at 11PM asked.

'I will be driving need to get started establishing ID' I sent back to them.

'Areo Quik Print has documents waiting. Pick them up after 9AM in Atlanta. Check into Greenview hotel across downtown park. Package will be at airport Friday 10AM. Limo to Greenview as will. Will speak at downtown convention center Saturday at 2PM. Package will return Sunday 3PM.'

'Roger will bio be with documents?'

'Negative attach to email as a mp3 file to keep you company on the drive."

'Roger.'

Wilson didn't know about the secret email account unless he had stumbled on it. I certainly had not told him about it. I downloaded the MP3 file to a player so that I could review the file on the drive to Atlanta.

I took a shower then went back to my bedroom wrapped in a towel. I dressed in baggy pants and a tee shirt. I had a bag hanging in the closet filled with girlie clothes just for occasions like the one I found myself in that night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.