Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 27

I half expected her to jump up and put her clothes, leaving me to fend for myself. It sure as hell wouldn't have been the first time. To my surprised she started to tease my nipples then she rolled toward me and began to suck on them. I immediately began to move my body to some unknown music only I heard.

Wendy began to move down my body planting wet kissed every few inches. She kiss my fine Pubic hair. It was the same too thin hair I had on my head. She looked up when she reached it and smiled. I had no idea what she was thinking and I really didn't care. I silently screamed for her to continue her journey down my body. I felt her spread the protective cover that enclosed my clitoris. Then she had me at her mercy as she moved it up and down, then left and right with her tongue.

She wet my vulva with the flat of her tongue. I was on fire when she went back to my clit and I was ready to cum. I was rocking to her every move. When she inserted her thumb into my anus. I began to orgasm immediately. I continued the uncontrollable spasms as she fucked my ass with her thumb. I was a complete wreck by the time I stopped shivering like a person dieing.

"Wendy please no more," I begged.

"Oh my is the big bad ass sheriff begging the nasty reporter to leave her alone. Has she never heard of the first amendment." Wendy said.

I could barely speak but I said, "I am pretty sure fucking is not covered by the first amendment. Except to be able to call it what it is on TV these days," I said with a weak smile. I allowed her to hold me from behind. If she had been a man I would have felt her cock between the cleft of my ass. That that was a strange thought to have at that moment.

She was holding one of my breast in each of her hand when she whispered in my ear, "Tell me about Liam Logan?"

"Fuck you," I said sleepily. Then I just drifted off. When I awoke the next morning Wendy wasn't in the bed. Since she didn't know how to open the gate, I knew she had to be somewhere on the property. I found her on the deck with one of my extra blankets wrapped around her and a cup of coffee in her hand.

"I can't be sure, but it doesn't look like you rifled the house for clues," I said.

"I didn't, but I suppose I should have, since it came into your mind anyway." She said.

"Honey, I might love you, but I would have to be in love with you to trust you that much," I said.

'True, your house is surprisingly free of incriminating evidence," she said.

"I know. I check it every few days, and throw out the body parts," I said.

"I wouldn't put it past you and those friends of yours from Swamp Dog," Wendy said.

"Wendy I have no idea what you are talking about," I said.

"You said that with a straight face. Damn you are good. You should run for president," Wendy said with a laugh. She waited a minute looking at the mountain made famous by The Mayberry TV Show. "You know it's beautiful here but fucking makes me hungry. What do you do for breakfast."

"Well you know it's Saturday. I can take you to the Cafe on the Square or a fast food poison breakfast. Either one is filled with animal fat. But you are less likely to get horse meat at the cafe on the square," I said.

"Then cafe on the square it is. I can't imagine eating horse," she said.

"Oh, do you ride?" I asked.

"I did when I was younger. English walkers five gated actually," she said "Do you?"

"No never did and I have no idea what you just said. I find that most people who have the disgusted look when I mention horse were riders once." I said.

"Yes. when I think of Rosie on a hamburger bun, I just want to cry," she said.

"Well go ahead and cry hon. I personally had so much mystery meat in school and when I was in the military, I have no problem with eating Trigger as long as I don't know. But for you, it's cafe on the square." I said.

The owners looked at me strange. Wendy was probably the only woman I ever carried into the place. But also the brother and sister might have recognized the reporter from the most liberal TV station in the state.

I waited for someone to say something but nobody did. We had our bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes and toast without a word from anyone. Wendy was a closet lesbian. Hell I think there was a story around that she had an ex-husband. She might well have had one somewhere. Ex-husbands make good cover if being gay or bi is a problem for you. I mean like, if you are a reporter, or a sheriff.

I don't suppose she was too worried about blowing her cover at 8AM on a Saturday morning in County Seat. There were maybe a dozen customers and none of them even looked our way. Being the sheriff had that effect on people. After breakfast Wendy left me. I still wanted more of her.

I went to the gym to work it off. I did not call Melisa Osborn to meet me there. I thought I was still in a vulnerable place, and I knew Melisa had a crush on me. I was Sheriff but that didn't necessarily make me stupid.

I worked the bag while Reggie drank is tea with just hint of bourbon in it. "You hitting that bag like a sissy to day Sheriff," he commented.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a girl," I said and laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.