John and Kathy - Cover

John and Kathy

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Chapter 12: Thoughts Gone Wild or Fantasies and Deep Thoughts

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Thoughts Gone Wild or Fantasies and Deep Thoughts - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kathy ran up the stairs and straight to her bedroom with Lucy following close to her heels. After closing the door, Kathy started pacing back and force in front of the bed to think things over. Lucy curled up on the blanket which Kathy had placed on the floor a few nights before to watch.

Kathy's mind was reeling, what would it have been like if she had crawled slowly across the floor and touched John? Would he have gotten hard? Would he have gotten so big he would have been longer than his shorts? What would he have done? Would he have been happy with her aggressiveness?

She stopped in front of the dog; Lucy looked up and wagged her tail in a questioning manner. "Well, what do you think?" She reached down and scratched the dog behind the ears. "I bet you have all the answers, if only you could talk."

Kathy sighed and then stripped off her t-shirt and blue laced panties. She slipped beneath the covers but could not settle down. Every time she closed her eyes she could see that one-eyed snake peeking out of John's shorts. One-eyed snake, that's what her friend Susan had called it when she was describing her boyfriend's penis. To Kathy is looked more like a huge eyeless worm with a big mouth.

Kathy rolled over onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. Susan had said the one-eyed snake had been sticking out like a pump handle when her boyfriend had taken his jeans off. The only hard penis Kathy had ever seen had been while she was babysitting. Baby boys were hard sometimes when you went to change their diapers and you had to be quick to cover them up before they peed on you. Mothers had warned her about this, but still Kathy had been surprised more than once by a squirt in the face. She wondered if John got hard before he peed. She laughed out loud at the thought of her crawling across the floor of the den sliding her hand up his leg only to be peed upon when it got hard.

Susan told her, James had gone off like a pump as soon as she had touched him. Sticky white stuff had pumped out of his cock all over her hand and belly. Susan said it was yucky and James had been so embarrassed. Susan also said it got hard again in no time at all. She said it hurt a little when he went inside, but after a bit it felt really good. When James had come inside her it felt like nothing she had ever known. Susan said it had felt like heaven.

Kathy had never gotten beyond second base, a boy's hand up her shirt teasing her breast while her hand rested on the hard mound of his jeans. She subconsciously began rubbing her nipples teasing them into tight sensitive peaks as her mind wondered. What did heaven feel like? She let one hand gently slide down her belly, playing in the soft downy hair of her mons.

John wouldn't be like James, he was older. He had been married. He wouldn't go off like a fountain when she touched him, he would be in control. In the stories she had read, a man like John could cause a woman to lose control of herself. She would come harder than she could ever do on her own.

Kathy's finger slipped within the folds of her pussy. She gasped softly, she was so wet. She started rubbing her clit while her left hand pulled on her hardened nipple. God, she really wanted to feel what heaven felt like.

John would touch her exactly where she needed to be touched. He would kiss her as he lowered himself over her. Her left hand left her breast only to be placed at the mouth of her vagina as her right hand rubbed more furiously on her clit. Kathy arched her pelvic upwards as her fingers entered the dripping slit of her womanhood.

In her fantasy, her hands were no longer hers. They belonged to John; it was his fingers on her clit and his cock playing at the entrance of her pussy. Kathy began to hump her own fingers as her imagination raged. Her breath came in strangled sobs, her fingers a blur. Then there was a weight upon her legs holding them down as if someone had crawled on top of her. It was an enough to send her over the brink. Her orgasm crashed over her, she gasped and then shuddered uncontrollably her insides all a quiver.

As the weight lifted off her legs, Kathy curled up on her side and fell into an exhausted sleep, her fingers still resting inside her sopping wet cunt.

Lucy being curious as to why her new found mistress was being so restless had crawled up onto the bed and rested her head upon Kathy's legs and watched as Kathy succumbed to her fantasy. Once the girl had settled down the dog had lifted her head to crawl further up in the bed. Kathy had rolled over onto her side with her butt just inches from the dog's nose. Kathy gave one more shuttered response before settling into an even deeper sleep.


John sat in his recliner barely aware of the book he was still holding. Although he had not shown outward signs of his feelings when Kathy had announced her intention of going up to bed and kissed him goodnight on his cheek. Inside, she had ignited a flame from the still hot coals of his emotions.

All during the evening while she had thought he was reading he had been stealing glances at her. Memorizing the way the light reflected off her dark hair and watching how her lashes lay upon her cheek when her eyes would close. He enjoyed listening to the gentle music of her laughter as she played with Lucy. He noticed a few times she would become quiet, he would look up and she seemed to be staring at him, but not really seeing him. It was as if she was looking beyond him at something else. He attributed it as to worry about Bill and her situation. At those times, he wanted to go to her and comfort her, but Lucy would nudge her and then there would be smiles and laughter again. The dog was good for the girl.

Every minute he spent with Kathy seemed to further entrench her in his heart. Her smile brought joy to his soul and just the merest glance of those distinctive yellow/green eyes was enough to make his heart jump into his throat and all reasonable thoughts to flee from his mind.

The sight of her legs below her modest skirt would light a fire in his groin that would smolder all day. Even when she wasn't around, his erection threatened to embarrass him at the first hint of his lost concentration. His body responded to her as if it had warped back in time to when he was a young man and courting Patty. She too had fueled his desires and urges unlike anyone until this slip of a girl.

The battle of age still raged within him, both sides apparently willing to fight to the death for its position. Coupled with the argument of the speed in which he found himself falling for her, bode not well for any true and lasting romance between them. Surely a fire kindled so fast and burning so hot could not burn long.

John thought back to the time when he first met Patty, she too had captivated his very being. However, theirs was a romance which was kindled from a tiny flame, nursed and cared for slowly and tenderly. The nursing and caring had come more from Patty than him. For true to form, John had found himself tongue tied whenever chance brought Patty and him within speaking distance. Unknown to him these occurrences were orchestrated more and more often by the young Patty who had seen the furtive glances and flushed face of the young John and found him both intriguing and attractive. The more she got to know John the more she liked him until the like blossomed into love. Then again it was through her gentle pushes and prods which just like a young bull being led quietly to its slaughter, John had quietly went along thinking it was all his own idea until she led him straight to the altar. It had taken her four years to get him there. Shoot, it had taken her three months to get him to be able to carry a deeper conversation of more than the weather or what he thought of the football team's chances in the upcoming game.

John could speak on almost any subject and shy he was not. But there was something about Patty that overrode his natural ability to talk to people and caused him to be tongue tied and scatter brained in her presence. After High School, John had enlisted in the Army. Although the pay wasn't great, $330.00 per month, John didn't join for the money. He had joined because he felt he owed the country his service. It was a struggle for the young couple to make it on an enlisted man's paycheck but they did without and stretched every dollar to the breaking point. Patty never complained and seemed to enjoy cutting coupons and finding deals at the commissary as well as out in which ever town they lived near. John promised her it wouldn't always be this hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.