John and Kathy - Cover

John and Kathy

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning as soon as John entered the building he locked himself in his private office. Usually, the door was open; John felt it made him more available to his employees. But he did not want anyone to overhear this phone conversation. As he listened to it ringing he thought back on the previous evening.

Kathy had clung to him like he was the last life preserver on a sinking ship. If she had held onto him any tighter she would have been inside his skin. It was obvious Bill terrified her and he was determined that the terror was going to stop.

The gruff voice saying "Hello?" broke him from his reverie.

"Hi George, can you talk?" John's voice was hard and cold. This was not a social call.

"Yeah Chief, this isn't a secure line but I can talk."

"Did you find out anything about the guy I asked about?"

George let out a low whistle, "Boy did I ever. I was going to call in a little while. I know you old guys don't get out of bed so early."

"You're just as old as I am, you ass. Why do I put up with you?" The old joke broke the tension in John and allowed him to relax. George had always had the ability to do that for him.

"Your friend is not a very nice guy, Chief. Been picked up multiple times on drunk and disorderly, arrested four times on DUI and twice on assault. Funny thing is, all charges are dropped. Anyone else and they would be under the jail. He must have friends in high places, though how I haven't a clue. Barely graduated High School, he did an enlistment in the Marines, but as far as I can tell, nothing special, just a grunt. Does have a bit of a reputation as a badass with a temper. Not a pillar of society by any means. Why are you interested in this scum?"

"He's threatened a friend of mine. Any indication on how far he might go to settle a grudge?" John trusted George, but he didn't want to bring Little Bit into this if he didn't have to. She was worried enough.

"Hard to tell, my friend, but I wouldn't trust him not to try and settle a score no matter how far he had to go. Do you need some help down there Chief?"

"I don't think so George. Right now there is half a country between him and me so I don't think I have anything to worry about, but I will call you if I need to. Thanks for the help. We are going to have to get together and have a beer soon. Talk to you later."

George knew there was something the Chief wasn't telling him. They had served together in the Army and Chief had pulled his ass out of the fire more than once. They had started calling him Chief because of his Cherokee heritage as a joke, but it stuck. Chief just naturally took charge of the unit even as a NCO. Even the LT turned to Chief when things got hot. Every man in the squad owed Chief and there wasn't a one who wouldn't walk through hell wearing gasoline boxers if the Chief asked them. George would just see if he could find anything else about this guy and then call Chief if needed. Maybe it was time for the guys to get together for a few beers. It would be like old times.

John sat back in his chair after hanging up. He hated to ask George for help, but he had means of finding information no one else could find. John was glad he had friends willing to help without asking too many questions.

He seriously didn't think Bill would go as far as to come all the way to Georgia but it never hurt to be prepared. Putting the problem on a back burner to simmer and develop its own solution, he opened the door to his office and returned to running a trucking company.


Shy could tell something was bothering Kathy as soon as she walked into their shared office. When Vicki walked in with their biscuits Kathy almost jumped out of her skin.

After Vicki returned to the front office, Shy turned to Kathy and in a voice that demanded an answer asked. "OK girl, what gives? You're as jumpy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

"Nothing's wrong. She just startled me that's all."

Shy tried a new tactic, and very quietly began, "Kathy, I really like you. I know something is bothering you, is it Bill?"

When Kathy heard Bill's name she broke down in tears. "He called again last night. He scares me Shy. I know I shouldn't let him get to me but he does. I don't know what to do."

Shy's voice was confidant, "Just let John take care of it Kathy. He has helped almost everyone in this office and some of the drivers too. I don't know what he may have done in his past lives, but here he takes charge of a situation and fixes it. He fixes broken people.

When I met him I was broke and almost homeless with a baby. The asshole who I thought I loved and who I thought would marry me and take care of his baby and me, took off leaving me with nothing but bills. We were already two months behind on the rent and they had cut off the electricity. I was about to turn to prostitution to feed my baby. It was the best day of my life when I asked John for some money to buy food for my girl.

He asked how old my daughter was and then he did the most amazing thing. He took me to the grocery store and bought enough food for both of us. He bought enough to last at least a couple of weeks, diapers and stuff for the baby too. While we were shopping he found out about what was happening and why. By the end of the day I had a job here, the rent caught up, food in the pantry and the lights back on. John has never asked for anything in return. I would do anything for him and I mean anything. Hell, if he asked, he could take me right here on this desk anytime he wanted and I would be proud to do it to. Like I said, he has helped just about everyone here, but I will let them tell you their story. When his wife died a part of him did too. You are the first person he has reached out to since. Let him help you, it's what he does."

Kathy was amazed at Shy's story. She knew John had a kind heart, but to hear such a glowing endorsement, one from someone whose situation was much more dire than anything she could imagine, was high praise indeed. She was curious now as to how he had helped the others, but knew better than ask. They would tell her if they wanted her to know.

"Do you love him?" Kathy was almost afraid of the answer. Did she have more competition for John's attention than she thought? Morgan was bad enough, she was afraid that if Shy had feelings for him also her self esteem would crumble.

"Yes, not like boyfriend love or anything. He's an honorary uncle to Wendy but that's as far as it goes. I am dating a guy that goes to Berry, he's majoring in Ag. I think you misunderstood, when I said he could have me." Shy laughed, "He is a hunk though isn't he?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.