John and Kathy - Cover

John and Kathy

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Chapter 9: Marco Polo and Discoveries

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Marco Polo and Discoveries - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"What about a game of Marco Polo? And with that she shut her eyes and yelled "MARCO!!"

With that a new game was on and soon all three were playing and having a wonderful time. Needless to say while diving and swimming to try and tag another player there was a lot of touching and grabbing of "personal" body parts. John's dick got its fair share of accidental brushes as well as the tits and asses of both women. However since it wasn't a sexual atmosphere the most that happened was John became half hard just enough to impress without being intimidating.

For Kathy it was the first time she had seen an adult penis. She had babysat of course, but the difference between a five year old and a fifty-five year old is tremendous. If you had asked her to go skinny dipping a week earlier she would most likely have slapped your face. However, when she stood on the side of the pool and had the choice, it seemed the right thing to do. Not only was she growing to trust John more and more, and being attracted to him didn't hurt in that score either. But she felt safe with Morgan being right there. She knew if it had only been her and John she would never had the nerve to do it. Soon after the game of splashing started it seemed she forgot she was naked and just enjoyed the water and new friends.

Morgan on the other hand had seen John nude and was still suitably impressed with his equipment. No one would accuse her of being a blushing virgin, but she wasn't a tramp either. She had seen her fair share of naked men and boys in her life. She went to nude campgrounds a couple of times a summer and enjoyed them tremendously. She really missed the parties that her best friend Patty had hosted and was hoping that maybe John would be open to letting their old friends come back and not only to enjoy his wonderful place but to let him know he was not alone. There were people who really loved him. The opportunity to see him laugh and have a good time was enough to make her heart swell and the glimpses of his dick didn't hurt either.

John at first was concerned the nudity would frighten Kathy, but when she nonchalantly stripped out of her bikini, he had to reevaluate her. She was more daring and braver than he had thought. True, like any red blooded American male, he found her very attractive, but he was glad when the water and game of splash had taken his mind of her obvious charms and allowed his cock to return to a more normal state. Then when Morgan began the game of Marco Polo he had the same problem multiplied by two when it was his turn as Marco he would brush against soft female flesh. Not sure if it was Morgan or Kathy only added to the erotic rush. It took a lot of willpower to try and keep it down to just half hard.

Soon enough for the older players but too soon for the youngest it was time to cease playing and begin cooking supper as well as take care of the animals. On a farm the animals have to come first and John's was no exception.

Grabbing towels from a weatherproof cabinet everyone dried and got dressed. Although the tiny bikini that Kathy had could hardly be called dressed. She wrapped her towel around her and after excusing herself went into the house to change.

As Morgan and John redressed in the clothes they had shed earlier Morgan turned to John.

"Well, that went better than I expected."

"What do you mean Morgan?" John once again had no clue what Morgan was talking about. It seemed like old times from before Patty passed, Morgan or Patty would begin a conversation that to John seemed to start in the middle but to the women was perfectly normal.

"Kathy stripping at the pool," Morgan responded like John should have known better. "I really didn't think she would strip completely, I figured she might want to keep her bottoms on. But she dove right into the whole experience. We are going to have to watch her and make sure she doesn't dive into too shallow water. We have both seen young people who when on their own for the first time took too many chances and got hurt."

"But you're the one who got the whole skinny dipping thing started!" John was totally confused by now.

"I know, and what we did was perfectly safe and above board. We both know there was no danger to Kathy, but it just surprised me she stripped so quickly. She trusts you John and if I don't miss my guess she likes you too. I have a feeling she would do a lot of things she normally wouldn't just to please you. So you better be careful what you tell her you want her to do."

"Me? How in the world did this come back to be me? You're the one who started it."

"It might have been me who started it, but I saw her look at you before she stripped. If you had said not to, she wouldn't have. She was looking to you for guidance."

"I'm going to feed the animals before something else is my fault. You're going to stay for supper, right?" John didn't give Morgan a chance to reply before he was walking away towards the horse barn.

"Sometimes that man is a dense as Stone Mountain." Morgan said to herself, watching his backside in his tight jeans. "He has two women who really like him and he is too stupid to see it." There was no doubt in Morgan's mind that Kathy had feelings for John. The only question was how deep those feelings were.

As for how she felt, there was no doubt about that either. She had loved John for years, even before Patty got ill. Patty knew how Morgan felt and was secure enough in her relationship with John to not feel threatened by her best friend. They had discussed it many times; especially when Patty found out she was dying. She had made Morgan promise to watch over John and had given Morgan her blessing for her and John to be together. But what the women didn't count on was the way John buried himself when he buried Patty.

Now it seemed John was willing to come back to the land of the living. Morgan was smart enough to know Kathy had a big part in that. John's happiness was paramount in her heart, but she wanted him for herself too. Morgan knew she would have to tread lightly, too much pressure and she could not only lose John's love but his friendship and that would be too much to bear.

With a big sigh, for she knew it wasn't up to her, but to the fates how their lives played out, she started for the house to pull something out of the freezer for supper.

Kathy decided to run through the shower before getting dressed. So while standing under the hot spray she allowed her mind to drift. What in the world had come over her? Before today she would never have thought she would get naked in front of anyone except her husband that is when she had a husband. She had been shocked to see Morgan and John both naked to say the least, but at the same time, it had looked like so much fun too. When Morgan taunted her she had looked at John, his nonchalance had given her the strength to take the plunge so to speak.

Besides there was no way she could let John see Morgan naked and not see her too. If she thought the way Morgan was dressed earlier was a challenge then nude was a declaration of war. She giggled to herself "I bet she about pissed herself when I got naked too." There was no way she would have let them think she was too childish or scared to join them. Kathy was aware Morgan had upped the stakes at the pool, now the question was how far she was willing to go in this battle for John's attention. Morgan had a lot going for her, she had been John's friend for a long time and she was also closer to his age. They had a history together. But Kathy had ammunition in her arsenal also. She was young and pretty. She didn't have a history with him which could be a good thing; he would not see Patty in her like he might in Morgan. Everything they did together would be new.

Another thing which surprised Kathy was the way being naked in front of them made her feel. There was a definite rush being naked in public, even if the public was only two people. Then there was the feeling of freedom, without the straps of her top digging in or her bottoms trying to give her a wedgie when she least expected it. It was wonderful not to have to pull it out of her ass every time she got out of the water. She still wasn't sure about running around the house nude when it was just her and John. The thought of that made her nervous, not that she didn't trust John, just the thought of it being so intimate. She would just have to play that one by ear.

Kathy stepped out of the shower with just as many questions as when she entered, but she did know she really liked John and was going to continue to try and catch his attention. Donning a light sundress she went downstairs to help with supper.

John for his part was completely confused. How it became his fault that Kathy had joined them skinny dipping he had no idea. And the whole notion that Kathy had looked to him for direction was ludicrous. She had made up her own mind; John didn't have anything to do with it, least of all give her directions. Morgan must be yanking his chain. But what if she wasn't? What if Kathy was looking toward him for direction and reassurance? The possibility of her seeing John as a father figure rated pretty high in John's estimation. Yes, that had to be it. She thought of him as a father figure and when she saw him nude it gave her permission to do the same. Any other explanation was crazy. John decided right then to make sure that he curbed the feelings he was having for Kathy. This proved in his mind that she thought he was too old for her. She needed him to be a father figure so a father figure he would be. And no, no incestuous thoughts either. A good wholesome, down to earth dad, that's what he would be. So with the blissful ignorance of all men in the ways and wiles of females he went about his chores, having settled it in his mind.

When Kathy had come down from changing she had found Morgan busy in the kitchen. When she volunteered Morgan put her to work making a salad while she finished preparing a rabbit for frying. The two women were soon working seamlessly together as if they had done so for years. Their conversation was light and stress free.

John entered the back door of the house after feeding all the animals to find both ladies busy in the kitchen, giggling and carrying on like schoolgirls. At his question of anything he could do to help he was informed in no uncertain terms the best thing he could do would be retire to either his office or the den. They would fetch him when supper was finished. Realizing that retreat was the better form of valor in this situation, John took the easy way out and went to watch TV in the den.

With both women working the meal was soon prepared and John was brought from his exile in the den. Their meal was just a continuation of the camaraderie from the pool. And when Morgan announced it time for her to head home, both Kathy and John felt a pang of sorrow to see her go. After kisses and hugs all around Morgan was soon heading down the drive.

"We best be heading to bed too, Little Bit. Tomorrow is a big day. We have to get started on getting your ID sorted out and see about making you gainfully employed."

"You're right, what time should I set the alarm?"

"Oh I have a feeling that Lucy won't let you oversleep" John told her with a laugh. "She seems to like your bedroom the best now."

With a happy heart Kathy headed upstairs, since she had showered after the pool she decided to forgo another shower. So headed straight to her room with Lucy hot on her heals.

John once again was mesmerized with the show as Kathy more or less bounced up the stairs. He was reminded of the old saying "God I hate to see her leave, but I sure love watching her go." When she reached the top, John turned towards his own room; he certainly did not want her to catch him staring at her ass.


Monday started just as the previous days, Lucy proved her worth as an alarm clock for at 6:30 on the dot she woke Kathy. Kathy quickly dressed in one her new dresses and followed Lucy downstairs. Once again, John had beaten her to the kitchen and coffee was already made. As she poured herself a mug she could not help but think once again, a girl could get used to this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.