John and Kathy
Chapter 5: Stranger in the Kitchen

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Stranger in the Kitchen - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Clackety clack, clack, clack clackety, clackety, clack, clackety, clack ... clackety, clackety clackety, clack clack clack...

What in the hell is that noise! It sounds like a spastic tap dancer wannabe! This was the first thought in Kathy's befuddled mind as the strange noise awakened her. Then it began again and Kathy knew any hope of sleeping though it was completely gone. She opened her eyes and the sight that greeted her dispelled any annoyance at being woken from a sound sleep.

A big yellow lab, with a smile that showed every tooth she owned was grinning at her as if to say, "Finally, you woke up! I'm so very happy to see you!"

Lucy's tail was wagging so hard it went clean to her shoulders. The strange noise that had awakened Kathy was explained when Lucy began her "dance" again. She jumped into the air with her front half leaving only her back legs firmly planted. When she came down, she would dance from foot to foot. Weighing about one hundred pounds, when she came down on the hardwood floor it made a RACKET!

"What do you want, Lucy?" Kathy asked, and then added. "Like the dog can answer you, you dope!"

Kathy took a quick look around the room for the cause of Lucy's excitement. The only thing she saw was the closed and locked door. Kathy had gotten so used to locking her bedroom door. She hadn't thought about doing it the night before and what it could mean to Lucy's bladder.

"I bet you want to go pee." She told the dog. The words were no more out of her mouth, when Lucy broke into yet another adaptation of Riverdance. "Okay, Okay, give me a sec to put something on." She slipped into her sweatpants and started toward the door. Glancing at the clock on the old oak washstand which served as a nightstand, she saw it was just after seven in the morning.

"Mercy, the birds aren't even awake yet." She admonished Lucy as they headed for the stairs. As she neared the bottom, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee made its assault on her sense of smell. It was a short battle before her nose admitted defeat and led her into the kitchen, where she received her second rude awakening of the morning.

Sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee with the relaxed ease of someone who was at home, was an unknown woman. Kathy came to an abrupt halt, Lucy and her full bladder completely forgotten.

"Hello?" Kathy hesitantly offered the woman at the same time as the woman gave her a cheerful, "Good morning." Acting for all the world like it was just another morning and either her and Kathy were old friends or John brought so many strangers home that finding another was normal, both as unlikely as the other.

The woman laughed; amused by their talking over each other. Then responding to the pleading look Lucy was giving both of them from the back door, the woman stood and opened it allowing the grateful dog to rush outside to go do what dogs do.

"Good morning, again, there's coffee made if you want some. By the way, my name is Morgan."

"Thanks, and a good morning to you, too, I'm Kathy." By now, Kathy had recovered somewhat from her shock and was beginning to think again. She started toward the cupboards to search for a coffee mug. "You don't seem surprised to see me."

Morgan gave a short laugh, "I was, but I knew about you for a while before you saw me. I heard you upstairs before you came down and saw you at the bottom of the stairs. I had a bit more time to assimilate that John had a strange woman in his house."

As Kathy poured herself a cup of coffee and sat across from Morgan at the table, Morgan spoke. "I guess we are both wondering the same thing about each other. That is, who is this person? So, why don't I start and you can enjoy your coffee."

As Morgan spoke, Kathy, hid behind her coffee mug, and observed the woman across from her. Kathy would place her age somewhere in her early thirties. She had dark auburn hair cut to shoulder length and pulled back in a ponytail. Morgan had a very pleasant face with chocolate brown eyes, which sparkled with amusement. Her nose fit her face perfectly. She had a welcoming smile framed by pouty lips which needed no lipstick to enhance them. Kathy noted Morgan was petite with small breast, a narrow waist and long legs encased in blue jeans. The plaid shirt Morgan was wearing fitted her perfectly neither too tight to be slutty nor too loose to lose her femininity. Altogether, although not beautiful in the Hollywood sense, she was a very attractive woman. Kathy felt a twinge of jealousy or was it envy?

"I help John with his animals. I let Lucy out every morning and put her back in the house in the evening. He has a couple of horses and a few chickens that need looking after while he's gone. I swing by before and after work. So, I guess y'all arrived after I left yesterday evening. Then on the weekends or I should say, when he is home on the weekends, He and I usually sit and have coffee together and catch up on the news. When Lucy didn't meet me at the door, I wondered what was up. So, I peeked in John's bedroom. He was sound asleep and no Lucy. I figured she woke him up earlier and was outside somewhere chasing squirrels."

"Are you his girlfriend?" Kathy blurted, she didn't know why asking the question caused her heart to beat faster.

"Goodness, no," Morgan laughed. "We're just good friends. I've known John for years, from back when Patty was alive."

Again, Kathy found herself wondering about her own feelings. Why would hearing this make her suddenly happy? Surely, she didn't feel like that about John. He was old enough to be her father. Kathy saw Morgan was looking at her expectantly, so she began to tell her tale. As she spoke, she found herself opening up more and more to this good hearted woman. By the time she had finished, Morgan had a concerned look on her face.

"John is a very compassionate man. As long as I've known him, he has always tried to help others. I'm sure he will help you too. I hope you will let me be your friend also, Kathy. But, mark my words, if you try to take advantage or hurt him in any way: I will become your worst nightmare." Morgan told Kathy, raising one eyebrow to emphasize her meaning.

Kathy was at first taken back by the thinly veiled threat from Morgan. It almost immediately changed to a feeling admiration for both Morgan and John, Morgan for defending her friend so fiercely and John for being the type person to inspire such friendship.

"John has been very good to me. I hope I never disappoint him." Kathy responded. "Morgan, once you get to know me, I know we will become friends."

John entered the kitchen; he quickly took in the scene of the two ladies sitting across from each other. Although he didn't understand what, he instinctively knew something was in the air. Figuring it was an estrogen thing, he poured himself a mug of coffee. Since there was no blood on the floor, John judged it was safe to speak. "Good morning, Morgan, Little Bit. How are you lovely ladies doing this fine morning?"

"Fine John," both women responded cheerfully at the same time. If everyone didn't already know better it would have sounded rehearsed. John took a place at the table and for the next half hour or so there was a general conversation. They talked on topics ranging from John's trip and the usual strange thing or two he had seen or heard this time, to funny things that happened at shippers and receivers, and local news for the past week. Morgan also reported on the condition of the animals and reminded John it was time to buy feed. After a while, Morgan announced it was time for her to return home and to her own chores.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.