John and Kathy
Chapter 3: Coming Home

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Coming Home - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kathy was amazed by the changes that had happened outside the truck while she had slept. They were now in Kentucky; there were hills and valleys with fast running streams like she had never seen before. The large outcroppings of rock mesmerized her as well as the different types of plant life. In Missouri, it had been gray and cold. Here it was spring with trees turning green and flowers blooming. There was a beautiful blue sky and large pastures of green grass and gorgeous horses. There was almost too much to look at.

Soon after leaving the truck stop, John had hit a button on the CD player and the sounds of gentle music enveloped them.

What kind of music is that?" Kathy asked. She had never heard anything so beautiful in her life.

"Mozart's Symphony Constanta for orchestra and violin." John told her."You've never heard Classical Music before?"

"No, the only things that were played at Bill's house were Rock or Hard Rock." She told him with a trace of regret in her voice.

John harrumphed, "Some may call that music, but to me playing three chords on an electric guitar at full volume with a bass playing the same thing. A person beating a drum set as hard they can with someone yelling something no one can understand. That's just not music to me. Music is supposed to feed the soul and set flight to the heart."

Kathy was once again impressed by this man. She had thought there were only two kinds of music Rock and Country. Country music: where someone was always crying about their love leaving them or about drinking. Rock: where to be honest they were singing about the same things only louder. But this though quiet, it was speaking to something inside her, at once sad but with a promise of home and happiness. The miles seemed to fly by as they listened to the sweet music. By noon, they had put Nashville behind them and although Kathy was a bit disappointed they had not seen any music stars, she was still impressed by the city which she could see.

An hour or so later they started up Mont Eagle and again she was awed by the scenery. She could not believe her eyes when they came around a curve and there in front of her was a wall of rock and what looked like two caves with water pouring out of them. The first and larger of the two was all frothy and white as water erupted from its opening. The flow of the smaller opening was crystal clear water falling about six feet before hitting the shoulder of the road. The stream of the combined water flowed about twenty feet before vanishing.

They pulled into the brake check station at the top of the mountain. After seeing her curious expression, John explained the downgrade side was long and steep and this was the chance for a driver to check and adjust his breaks if necessary. It also served the purpose of making sure a truck didn't start the downhill run too fast.

Kathy didn't quite understand this until they started their decent. She found her heart in her throat as she looked down into the valley and saw below the houses and barns no larger than Monopoly pieces. John told her about the old road his dad had taken him down and how this was child's play compared to that.

"This is nothing compared old 41. With its twists and turns and switch backs. In some places trucks had gone over the mountain. They had to climb down to bring up the bodies of the truckers leaving the truck and freight to rot. I've seen a lot of changes in my life time, Little Bit, but I am sure you will see even more in yours." He told her.

Are there any more mountains like this that we have to cross?" Kathy asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

"None like this, but we do skirt the bottom of Lookout." John reassured her.

They continued their journey in their quiet comfort letting the miles pass. Kathy continued to be thrilled with scenery outside her window. John, thinking about the girl he was bring into his life.

As they approached Chattanooga, John broke the silence. "That's Lookout Mountain, on a clear day a person could see seven states from the top."

Kathy's breath caught when she looked out at the Tennessee River and realized they would pass between the river and the mountain. There was just enough room for the interstate and a train track between the wide river and the sheer rock wall of the mountain. Then they passed through Chattanooga and crossed the ridge putting Tennessee behind them.

"Welcome to Georgia!" John told her with a grin. Kathy felt a sense of excitement like she had never experienced. Here was her new life. She did not know what John had planned, but she had come to the decision to trust him. He had treated her better than anyone except maybe her mother and he made her feel safe. If John had wanted to hurt her, he could have many times over. There were a lot of miles behind them and lot of lonely spots he could have used to hurt her. But, he had done nothing but be a friend.

"How much further?" She regretted the words as soon as they were out of her mouth. He will think I just wanted to get away from him, she thought.

"Just a couple of hours now, I'll drop this trailer at the customer's dock. They will have already gone home for the weekend when we get there. Then we can go home. You tired of me already?" He asked with a grin. To be honest, John was surprised she had not asked that question many times already.

"No! I'm sorry! I'm just excited about being in Georgia. I have never been anywhere before and it's all so new. Please, don't be mad at me." Kathy quickly told him, the fear of upsetting him evident in her voice.

"Whoa there Little Bit, calm down. I was playing with you." John was taken aback by her outburst. He had not realized how frightened Kathy must be. "It was just a joke, sweetheart. I'm not going to kick you out or be angry with you over a simple question."

Kathy had been holding her breath, and she now let it out with relief. For as long as she could remember whenever she had slipped and complained as Bill called it, she had been yelled at or slapped for not being grateful enough. She had been afraid John was going to get mad and maybe even throw her out of the truck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.