John and Kathy - Cover

John and Kathy

Copyright© 2013 by Old Trucker

Chapter 2: A Revelation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Revelation - When John comes across Kathy in a truck stop in the early morning hours, She needs help and he needs healing, maybe they can help each other. But first she has to learn to trust and he needs to learn to express himself. This is not a stroke story, it will take time to get to know the characters. Codes will be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Within 20 miles of leaving the truck stop, Kathy was finding it harder and harder to keep her eyes open. The walking for miles combined with a full stomach and being warm and dry were taking a toll on her. Her fight to keep her eyes open was not lost to John, who could only imagine how exhausted she must be.

"Little Bit, why don't you sack out in the sleeper for a while? Your about to fall out of the seat over there you're so tired." John told her with a grin.

"I wanted to stay up here and keep you company. It's the least I can do." Kathy told him even as her mouth was stretched with a yawn.

"Listen, I've been doing this for years and I'm used to it. You're exhausted and you need some sleep. You're not going to miss anything up here. This bit of interstate looks pretty much like all the rest. Besides, you'll be a lot better company after you get some sleep so you can go 30 seconds without yawning. So Scoot!" John could not help thinking it was just like getting his nieces to bed when they were teens. After she pulled the curtain closed, John inserted a CD of Samuel Barber's Piano Concertos' and settled in for what he hoped would be a quiet 700 miles or so.

After entering the sleeper and pulling the curtains closed between it and the cab of the truck, Kathy took a moment to look around at her surroundings. She had never been inside a tractor trailer truck before and was amazed at how comfortably furnished the sleeper was. There was a small refrigerator on the right side with a shelf above it along with an overhead cabinet. She opened the cabinet door and found snacks and a hot plate. Closing the door, she turned to the other side of the sleeper and opening the door on the tall closet she found hanging clothes. A blue player and a TV were on shelf with a two inch brim. She assumed the brim would keep things from falling out if the road got rough. But, what captured her attention most was the full size bed along the back wall. It was neatly made with comfortable pillows and a very soft looking comforter on top. She had half expected to see a bed that had not seen clean sheets in a month and centerfolds from girly magazines taped to the walls like she had seen in some old movies. But this was almost like someone's studio apartment. It was neat and clean and done in pleasing shades of light blue.

Kathy looked back at the blue and light grey striped vinyl curtain that separated her from the cab and John, a moment of hesitation came over her. Should she get undressed before getting in bed? What if ... then she stopped herself. You dope! If John wanted to do something like that whether I have my jeans on or not would not likely stop him. I trust him. Before she could talk herself out it she quickly stripped to her panties and laid her clothes on the shelf beside the bed. Between the exhaustion, the steady drone of the diesel engine and the just barely heard piano music she was soon fast asleep.

John had always loved driving at this time of day. The early morning held such promise of the day to come. Sometimes it would gently sneak upon you, just gradually getting brighter and brighter and before you even realized it the day had begun. Other times, it heralded it with breathtaking colors streaking across the sky and then a dazzling sun making its grand appearance above the horizon like a conquering hero. Today was just such a day and thankfully traffic was light so he could enjoy it.

As he drove, his thoughts turned to the young lady asleep behind him. He had brought home a stray or two over the years. But, they were usually the dog or cat variety not the young girl type. He could not help but smile when he imagined what Patty would have said if he brought this stray home and asked "It followed me home, can I keep it?" She had went ballistic when he had brought home the puppy they named Little Joe, after the old Red Sovine song. But Little Joe had lived with them for 11 years and had been the best dog John had ever seen. Patty had of course fallen head over heels in love with Little Joe. John didn't know who cried more when Little Joe died, him or Patty. Patty and Little Joe were together now, so he knew they both were alright.

The more he turned it over in his mind, the more he came to realize that unlike a puppy or kitten, this stray had a mind of its own. Any plans he made now would most likely go for nothing. He could offer her choices, he could try and give her opportunities, but when all was said and done, it was her choice. John decided to just let the Fates worry about it. He would concentrate on his truck and the music.

Around noon, John began thinking about a place to stop and get lunch. Most of the truck stops had converted to "Travelers Stations" which meant they no longer catered to the long haul professional driver, but to the moms and dads with their kids on vacation or the retired folks with their RVs on permanent vacation. The restaurants that used to serve inexpensive rib sticking meals had been replaced with McDonald's or Subways or another heart attack in a bun store.

John saw a sign for an independent truck stop that advertised a "country restaurant" so he exited and maneuvered into a parking space. After setting his brakes, he stood and without thinking opened the curtain to waken his guest. "Kathy, it's..." the sight in front of him stopped him in mid sentence.

She was lying on her back and the blanket had slipped down exposing both her breasts. And what breasts they were, firm and sitting proudly on her chest with no side slippage as with women his age. Two perfect cones of flesh about the size of a half grapefruit each topped with a light rose colored puffy areola the size of silver dollars. The nipples were like candy buttons, just a hint darker in color than her exquisite areolas. Each soft mound looked like some erotic ice cream dish waiting for her lover to kiss and suckle.

He then looked at her face, relaxed in sleep and framed by her hair spread over the pillow, looking like a painting by one of the great masters of an angel come to life. Her dusky red lips slightly parted with her breathing. Her full eyelashes lay on her cheek as her eyes darted under her eyelids in dreams unknown. John's heart jumped into his throat at just the shear innocence and beauty before him. But, it was the stirring in his pants that brought him crashing, embarrassed, back into the present. What if she woke up and saw him standing there staring at her?! She would think that he was just like Bill, or worse she would think he was attacking her! There was no way she would ever believe it was an accident. These thoughts ran quickly through John's mind as he stepped back and pulled the curtains closed. John had seen his fair share of naked and half naked women before, neither Patty nor he had ever been accused of being a prude, but they had never affected him quite like this one had.

"Kathy, we're stopping for lunch and a pee break if you're interested." He called loudly through the curtain. "Rise and Shine, Little Bit."

Kathy came awake her first thought was of course, Where am I? then as she became more aware she remembered all that had happed to her. The next thought was the location of the blanket and her state of dress or rather her lack thereof. She quickly pulled the blanket back over her breast and looked at the curtain, realizing just how flimsy of a barrier that was. You dope, John is not that kind of man. She chided herself. He wouldn't try and peak at me like I caught Bill doing. Besides, he's a grown man who would not be interested in someone as young as me. What have I got that he would want to peek at, just two tiny titties that are barely a handful?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.