Pippa
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Serendipity is once more the setting for adventure and love, as Philippa Henderson is treated to a sailing holiday by her father. An abducted Russian orphan is rescued and we meet several old friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Two in the morning, Saturday the tenth of August, and about fifty miles off the coast at Hartlepool, Pippa and CC went below at the end of their watch. As before, CC let Pippa go first in the head. He fully intended, when she'd done, to use it himself then go to his own cabin. Not that he didn't like Pippa, or that he didn't like sleeping with her ... but rather that he was a little old-fashioned, and an old-fashioned gentleman, and didn't want to let Pippa drift into something deeper and more significant than she was ready for. He didn't allow for Pippa's fascination and determination to explore their relationship. When he emerged from the little toilet, she was waiting outside in just a t-shirt and panties; she took him by the hand and pulled him into her cabin. Not that he put up much resistance beyond...

"You sure, Pippa?"

"Silly man. Of course I'm sure."

It would have been sensible to just fall into bed to sleep. Pippa, however, was beyond being sensible. She flicked on the dim little light and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

"Still think I look okay?"

Eight days of outdoor life and physical activity had had some effect. She was still not slim – perhaps 'zaftig' might fit. Her round face was pleasingly proportioned and her skin clear thanks to the fresh air and sun. Her body curved in the right places, medium, pointed breasts stood high and proud on her chest. So she stood, arms and hands spread (as far as the limited space allowed) in an unvoiced 'Well? What do you think?'

He reached out and gently caressed her cheeks, then stroked down her front to briefly cup pert breasts and brush his thumbs over suddenly hard, erect, nipples. He found he needed to clear his throat before he could speak.

"Much better than okay," he said. "I'm not sure you're safe with me here like this."

Her hands reached for the hem of his t-shirt and slid under it to caress his chest. "I don't think I want to be safe," she said, throatily. "CC ... don't worry that I want a life-time commitment. I just want here and now." Moving her hands up, she pulled at the t-shirt until he took it off himself. Trousers and shorts followed rapidly, the light extinguished, and only the minimum time necessary elapsed before they were close together under the duvet, only one item of clothing (Pippa's panties) between them.

Hands wandered with delight. Pippa's breasts, which, like many women, she thought too small, were clearly much appreciated by CC. His penis, painfully erect, equally attractive to Pippa.

CC gasped. "Stop ... or find me some tissues..."

Pippa's handkerchief was not really large enough, but it did contain most of the result of her manipulations.

CC kissed her. "Thank you, Pippa. Your turn now, I think." His hand gently caressed her crotch and he detected a very damp patch. She spread her legs and he inveigled a finger under her panties, into the very wet and slippery slit, soon finding her hard nubbin. Her orgasm followed rapidly after only a few minutes of his ministrations.

They slept, temporarily satisfied.

CC's watch disturbed them. Pippa tightened her arms around him. "Don't want you to go."

He kissed her forehead gently. "I must relieve Cherry. You don't have to get up."

Pippa pouted a little – at least, that was what her tone implied. "Don't you want my company?"

"Of course I do, Pretty Lady," he kissed her again, "but you haven't had much sleep."

"My own fault." There was a pause, "It was worth it, though."

He kissed her lips lightly, then slipped out of her embrace and the bed to find his clothing. She really was tired and the inertia meant it took several minutes for her to get herself vertical and find the light switch so she could dress.

By the time she reached the cockpit, Cherry had handed over to CC. Serendipity had made good progress while they'd slept; about twenty-four miles. All being well, they could expect to moor in Berwick harbour in time for lunch.

Although it was daylight, the sky was overcast and the sun was nowhere to be seen. The wind was a good Beaufort force six – twenty-six knots – and the sea rough with three metre waves. Serendipity rode quite easily and was still making a good six knots, but she was still tossing about quite a bit.

CC left Pippa at the helm rather than testing her stomach in preparing food below with the boat tossing about. He made coffee and bacon sandwiches which they ate in the cockpit watching the compass carefully with the helm locked. Nadiya appeared about oh seven thirty; she'd stirred briefly when Cherry joined her in bed at the end of her watch, but cuddled her and dozed for over an hour before getting up.

While CC and Pippa were eating, Alex, Zoe and the team were discussing tactics and forming a plan. They would 'bug' the two sites they knew of and Goat would work on penetrating the targets' telecommunications...

The approach to Tweed Dock at Berwick is not very difficult, (though like most east-coast rivers the channel twists and there are shallow, shifting sand-banks) and they had the last of the flood-tide to help. Cherry ran the motor in case, but they managed to beat the roughly half-mile which was directly into the wind without using it. Only as they entered the dock itself did she furl the staysail and have CC and Pippa lower the mainsail.

Tweed Docks do not offer much in the way of facilities and at low tide may only have about a metre of water. It is, however, a safe haven and Berwick-Upon-Tweed certainly offers anything most visitors might desire, though on the opposite side of the River Tweed. Cherry had them perform a harbour stow, which involves neatly tying sails to booms and fitting covers, then resting booms in a boom-crutch. They ate lunch, then walked into Berwick, where they purchased more clothing for Nadiya. It was good to equip her with trousers that fit, and other items that helped her look – at a distance – like an early-teen boy.

A word from Cherry had Pippa slipping into a supermarket to find the ingredients for more black bread, then they found a restaurant where their sea-going attire wouldn't raise eyebrows. The food, however, was most satisfactory after a week of basic food prepared in Serendipity's limited facilities.

Pippa was anticipating, with a mixture of pleasure, desire and anxiety, the opportunity to share her bed for an uninterrupted night with CC. Truth be told, CC was feeling the same; he was a young man with perfectly normal hormones, if perhaps more controlled than usual, but he, like Pippa, was at that point a virgin, and nervous about 'getting it right'. As they left the restaurant, though, Nadiya slipped her hand into Pippa's.

"May I sleep in your bed tonight, Pip-pa?" The appeal in her voice was unmistakable and, for Pippa, irresistible.

"Sure, Nadiya." With Nadiya still holding her hand, she hurried a little to catch CC and Cherry. "CC!"

He turned and Cherry took a couple more steps before pausing herself. Pippa laid a hand on his forearm. "CC, Nadiya's asked if she can keep me company tonight."

He looked into her eyes for a long moment, then said, "Okay. Can we talk, though, before bed-time?"

She nodded, and they started moving again. When Nadiya tried to take Pippa's hand again, though she demurred. "You're supposed to be like a boy, and young teenage boys wouldn't want to be holding my hand." Nadiya looked dejected, so Pippa went on; "It's not that I don't like holding your hand, I do. But we need ... you need for your protection ... to look and act like a boy."

Nadiya still looked sad, but nodded. "I understand."

Cherry and CC had moved on and were quite a way ahead, their heads close together. Pippa wondered what they were talking about, but shook her head and set aside both curiosity and confusion to follow them, Nadiya accompanying her, a little behind and to one side.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.