The Cleaning Lady in the Cabin
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The sequel to Lucy the House Slave. A teacher moves into the family house, and finds out the family secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Waking up Sunday commenced with finishing painting and touching up missed spots. It was not long before the job was done and furniture had to be moved back. The disastrous night before faded away as house work resumed. When the job was done and things were in their right place, lesson plans were next. By the end of the day Josh was exhausted and he let his mind think about Shay. He missed her company and her body.

When Shay did not say anything other than hello to him in the hallways he thought she was being her normal self. She did make it clear to him that work conversations would have to stay that way. At the end of the day though, he was alone on his hallway while she cleaned. When Shay emptied the waste basket, she barely looked at him. Wanting to give her space, he waited for her to make contact. He walked out and nothing was said still.

The rest of the week followed the same routine as Monday. The exception was Friday, he made sure to make copies early in the morning. The only difference was that Shay did not appear and he was walking back to his classroom without ever seeing her. Josh knew that his relationship ended with her. He just thought about the time they had sex.

After a few weeks with no contact other than a typical hello Josh continued on his house repairs and school work. More focused than ever, he was completely done with the bottom floor of the house. The only work left was replacing the windows, and putting on a new roof. Josh already had quotes on replacing the siding and setup a date for it to get done. Not having to pay a mortgage and the low cost of living made it possible to afford such renovations.

After a trip to the hardware store, Josh pulled up to his house and saw Shay closing the door to the house next to hers. He could barely make out what she was doing from that distance but she got in her car with her grandmother in the passenger seat. Josh stepped out of his car just as Shay drove past him. He could see her look straight at him. He could only make a sad face as she past him.

Curiosity got the better of him and he walked over to the house. As he walked closer he could see the basic frame of the house was still in very good condition. It did look like it was redone a long time ago. When he finally got to the front door he saw it was padlocked. Josh never remembered getting a key to this house. He knew that the other houses did not have keys, but they also did not have hanging front doors. The only keys he got were to his main house and to Shay's house. Shay's house was his only occupied rental.

Walking back with a crowbar, Josh made quick work of the latch. When the door opened he saw the house was recently cleaned and in very good condition. It looked like a museum students would visit. Everything inside looked like it was from the 1800s. A plain wood table stood a prominent place in the cabin. There were no chairs around the table, and the musty smell filled Josh's lungs.

Thinking it was weird was an understatement. It was almost psychotic to him that Shay kept this house this way. When he walked more into the house, his jaw dropped. The mantel above the fireplace had an assortment of pictures on them. On closer inspection of the pictures he saw himself through the years. It was all the pictures his family exchanged with his Aunt Lonnie. It had his picture from high school, and even his college picture.

Josh grabbed all the pictures and headed back to his house. The anger built in him and he wanted to end this crazy seduction Shay had with him. Josh knew that Shay knew who he was all along. The comment her Grandmother made now made sense to him.

It did not take long to drive to the hardware store. It was easy to replace the latch, and put on a new lock. Wanting to make sure this did not happen again, Josh even put a deadbolt on the door. The no trespassing sign should be a clear indication that the house was his and not hers.

On Monday Josh had a new outlook on his mind. He was now thinking of switching schools because of Shay. He wanted nothing to do with her, and was afraid she would come after him. Josh just wanted to know more about why a slave cabin was kept in such good shape. He almost thought it was protected as a historical place. He was kind of mad the estate lawyer never mentioned it to him.

At the end of the day he walked into Mr. Gist's room. He saw the big man sitting at his desk grading papers. "Say there. I got a question for you."

Mr. Gist looked up with a jolly smile on his face. "Watcha got?"

"Are you familiar with historic areas around here?"

Not needing much time to think about it he answered quickly. "Sure. I know all of them. I am on the board that handles historic claims."

Josh smiled that he found the right person for his question. "What can you tell me about my house, and what's on it?"

Mr. Gist's smile quickly dropped, and a more serious look replaced it. "Who have you been speaking with?"

Josh wondered why he would ask such a question. "Nobody, I just wanted to know."

Mr. Gist stood up from his desk and motioned for him to enter. "Come on in, and close the door. I know the history of your place if you want to know it."

Josh entered and closed the door behind him. He was now wondering what he got himself into. "Is it bad?"

"Not bad, but interesting. I know the house was built by a John Anderson in 1856. He borrowed money from his former employer. When Mr. Anderson could not pay back the money, it was taken over by his former employer."

Josh seemed interested since this information was unknown to him. "It's hard to get information about my family buying old properties out of my Grandmother. My father died when I was young, so any family history is great to know."

"Well, his former employer was a George Childs. Your family loaned him the money, and sold him slaves. Your family took it back when he could not pay." Exclaimed Mr. Gist

The news hit Josh hard. He knew that the house he just padlocked was probably the house Shay's ancestors lived in. The only thing he could not piece together was the pictures of him. "Is there anything else."

Surprised by this new information Josh listened carefully. Knowing his Grandmother hated talking about the past. Josh thought it was her hatred for the family owning so many slaves.

Trying to sound diplomatic about his past, "I didn't know my family lent money to a former worker for him to buy slaves in Georgia."

"Most of the slaves were brought by George Anderson. They were from the rice plantations. There were problems with the other slaves over their culture and superstitions. Weird stories about voodoo, and black magic abounded. They say the old lands are still haunted. People were just ignorant of different religions."

Josh laughed hard over a person poking a stick through a doll. "I bet that's why I can't find renters."

Mr. Gist could not help but laugh too. "I have been living in this town my whole life, and I never heard one person even speak Gullah."

Josh was still engrossed with the story to keep the laughter up. He never knew anything of this. The only thing he knew was his ancestors hailed from Charleston, and they were one of the founding families. Josh even heard stories of an ancestor serving as a Representative. Josh remembered doing a school project about it too.

"Is there more to the story?" asked Josh.

Mr. Gist scratched his head to think about the rest of the story. "I think there was something about one of your relatives serving in the Confederacy."

Josh thought back to his family tree that his Grandmother sent him years ago. The name slipped his mind, but he did remember seeing a portrait of his hanging in hallway when he use to visit his Grandmother. "I can't think of his name, but I knew that."

"I saw it written in a book somewhere. I will have to look it up. Well he had taken over the house right after the war from George Anderson."

Josh thanked Mr. Gist for his information and left to go home. He went home to relax after a long day of work, and hearing about Shay's past. As he drove up to his house, storm clouds poured down heavy rains. Josh had a hard time finding his road, but when he pulled up Shay was waiting on his porch. She looked angrier then he had ever seen her before.

Josh was past angry, and was more sympathetic. "Hello Shay."

Without the formalities she lashed back. "You need to unlatch the lock."

Josh was expecting more of a fight. "It's technically my property. I have the right to lock it up, and remodel it, if I want to. I do know what it means to you, so hear is the key.

Josh still knew he had a soft spot for her. She looked upset, but hot at the same time. The rain had soaked though her t-shirt, and, and her brown nipples clearly showed through. He knew that he could have said she was never going to get inside, and she had to move too. He felt sorry for her, and did not want her for an enemy.

Shay took the key and walked off. Josh went inside of his house and relaxed. He pulled a beer from the fridge and fell upon the sofa. This peace did not last long when the front door opened, and Shay stormed inside.

The heavy rained had drenched her, and she was dripping wet. The rain did not cool her down either. "You took my things, and I want them back!"

Josh stood up to confront her. "Your things? They were all pictures of me. Why do you even have pictures of me?"

Still holding onto her anger, she shot back. "They were given to me by your Aunt years ago! That makes them mine!"

Still wondering why she wanted them back, and angry she had them at all this time now. "Why would you want pictures of me though! I find it fucking psychotic that you had them"

Shay's face went from anger to sadness in the blink of an eye. Her eyes swelled with emotion as tears flowed down her soft cheeks. "I had them because, I had a crush on you since I was little. I had always had a crush on you, I still do."

A rush of emotions hit Josh all at once. He did not know what to say to her. Josh wanted to say so much, but words failed to form. He did the only thing he could and hugged her. He hugged so tight her wet clothes soaked his.

It was then he looked down at her tearing face, that he wanted to stop her crying. He placed his lips to hers, and kissed her hard. Shay responded by locking her lips to his. It was not long before Shay's arms were all over his body, while Josh was removing her wet shirt.

As Josh struggled to remove the wet shirt, Shay reached to free his pants. As he peeled the wet shirt off her body his balance gave out and stepped backwards. Shay saw the sofa behind him and pushed him on to it. As Josh hit the sofa, Shay dropped down to her knees, following him. She unbutton his pants, and unzipped his fly. Josh kicked his shoes off by the time she pulled down his pants and boxers.

Just as Shay was about to engulf his manhood in her mouth, Josh pulled her up onto him. Her naked body now rested upon his. He pushed her body down until the tip of his fully erect cock was at the entrance of her womanhood. Josh slightly nudged his hip up and forward, while Shay maneuvered her ass to allow his engorged member slip into her.

"I missed you being inside of me," exclaimed Shay.

Lifting his hands to reach for her still wet brown globes, Josh sharply lifted his hips so his shaft could be as far in her as possible. Shay lifted her ass up and down while Josh pounded his dick upwards. With Josh's cock slamming in and out of her damp grotto, Shay had to hold onto the sofa, and his shoulder or she would fall off. As the momentum continued, Shay's pussy released more and more juice to allow it to be fucked hard. Her now slick tight love hole slid furiously up and down on Josh's manhood. The more pounding it took, the jucier her cunt came.

Josh let go of one of her tits and pulled her down to embrace her with his mouth. Wanting to make sure Shay felt as much pleasure as possible he wanted to love her not just fuck her. As he dashed his tongue in her mouth to caress her tongue, he did not let up pumping his dick in and out of her. The more he held her in his mouth, the more he felt his cock pushing her juice on him. The once soft tight love canal was now open and flooded with pussy juice.

Still wanting to give her more pleasure, Josh let his emotions pour out, like her cum drenching his waist. He broke his kiss, and let his heart speak. "I love you, and I fell for you the first time I saw you."

"I ... I ... I..." Before Shay could finish a forceful gush of girl cum covered both of them.

"I am so in love with you! Please take me ... make me yours!" exclaimed Shay.

The pressure in his balls was too much. Shay's emotional plea, and her slick love hole proved too much for his stamina. With one last push, Josh forced his rod in her as deep as ever. Shay replied in kindness by slamming her hips down on him to help him. It was then he felt his cock let go a warm gush of potent sperm in her belly. Feeling ever pulse of his cock as it throbbed out more and more semen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.