Our Tattered Lives
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - This is my rewritten,augmented and edited story --Torn lives--. I have to thank two people. My editor Johnny Galt who with his constant prodding, questions and suggestions made that the story changed for the better and I'm also in debt to fellow author CPBaudelaire who the 03/14/12 wrote a number of suggestions to improve the story in his comment to Torn Lives. To both of them many thanks. Fermpera

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Pregnancy  

The yell was almost deafening to the 15 year boy, his hand about to grab and stroke the turgid breast and he cringed as if bitten by a scorpion. His face was a mask of confusion as he sent a look of heartbroken bewilderment to his mother, not understanding the reason for such a fierce cry. He was just trying to do what he thought both of them wanted. What she had been asking for with her endless and merciless erotically charged flirting in recent weeks.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU PERVERT"

His mother, still gorgeous at 35 was the centre of his dreams and the cause of his unwanted, endless nocturnal emissions.

"Nothing, I ... I ... I just thought..."

"What did you "just think", you little pervert, trying to grope your mother that way"

"I ... I ... I'm sorry mom ... I. I. I was ... just..." stammered the boy, and with a sob darted away. He ran, ran, and ran out and away from home, his mother's cry, who he loved with a desperate passion was piercing his eardrums in her scorn and rejection. He swore to himself never again would he be in a position so humiliating with any woman, least of all with his mother. While the tears flowed freely down his cheeks he promised himself never again be humiliated in this way by any person in the whole world.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.