A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Somehow, Sheryl wasn't surprised to see Shawn and Cricket talking together downtown when she got out of work. Looking at them smiling and laughing together, she wondered if they were talking about her.

'Maybe they're comparing notes!' she thought, with a lewd grin.

As badly as she wanted to go over and say hi to them, she didn't.

'Cricket probably needs the alone time to work on him, ' she thought.

Everything seemed to be going her way, and things were so smooth, that the idea of seeing Doctor Jameson didn't even enter her mind. As far as she was concerned, everything was going even better than she'd hoped, and seeing Shawn and Cricket carrying on the way they were, showed that maybe her fantasies of having them both together the way she'd dreamed was closer to reality than she'd hoped.

The next time she saw Cricket and Shawn together was at her brother's house. She was on the bus but decided not to pull the cord to stop it.

Sheryl had talked with Daryl a few days earlier, and though he didn't mention Cricket, he seemed to be in a pretty good mood. Therefore, she at least assumed all was well with how he felt about Shawn.

Later that evening, she went to see Shawn at his apartment. Although she'd wanted to try another visit with Cricket first, she couldn't.

"Sorry, Babe, but I gots business to attend ta," he'd told her.

Sheryl desperately wanted to ask him what business he had that was so important that he couldn't put it off until after he'd seen her, but she knew better than to ask. All she could do was hope that he wasn't going to be seeing one of his "hoes"!

She wanted to ask Shawn about him being with Cricket and almost did more than once, but each time she was about to ask, she thought better of it and ended up not asking. She remembered Cricket telling her that he was handling it and to be patient, and she didn't want to chance saying anything that would mess up his plans.

The evening with Shawn was nice, but between not having the extra stimulus of being with Cricket first and Shawn's predictability, she ended up faking an orgasm. She didn't even bother to put a whole lot of effort into it and didn't do a very good job of it, but as she'd guessed, Shawn didn't notice! What was worse, he acted as if he was proud of himself for being able to bring her off so easily!

Naturally, his attitude irritated her, and it made her want to be with Cricket just that much more!

Unfortunately, Cricket was busy over the next few days, and it wasn't until Shawn was over at her apartment smoking some weed when she was finally able to see him again.

Shawn only had half a joint, and when he went to roll another one he found that there wasn't enough marijuana left to roll one.

Sheryl was disappointed to say the least! Not that she ever really needed to smoke marijuana, it was just that it had been a few days since she had any good sex, and she was hoping that with a little smoke she would be able to tolerate Shawn's lovemaking for another night.

"That's okay, Babe," he soothed, as he reached for his phone. "I know where we can score some more smoke in a pinch."

"Where?" asked Sheryl, hopefully.

Shawn grinned at her. "Just wait."

Her heart practically leapt into her throat when she heard Shawn say, "Hey, Cricket? I'm over at Sheryl's. You got any weed I can buy off ya? I thought I had more, but I'm out ... Thanks, man ... yeah, okay ... I'll see ya in a bit."

She just couldn't believe that Shawn would actually invite Cricket to her apartment after what happened the last time they were together!

'Cricket must have really been doing some talking to him!' she thought. Of course, it started her imagination running, and it wasn't long before she began toying with the idea of maybe having them both together that night!

They didn't have to wait very long before Cricket showed up, and to Sheryl's surprise, Shawn showed no signs of being anxious or even nervous when the big man came into the apartment. But for all the fantasizing and hoping that Sheryl did, she ended up being disappointed.

Cricket shot her a knowing grin before leaving, and with a "later", he was gone.

He'd only been there for a mere five minutes! Shawn happily rolled another joint, and with a,

"My man came through for us," he lit the joint without giving Cricket another thought.

If ever Sheryl needed to smoke some weed, it was then. She was both disappointed and turned on from her thoughts of Cricket, and the happy look on Shawn's face did nothing except piss her off!

She inhaled deeply when Shawn passed her the joint, and it wasn't long before she began to mellow out from the effects of the strong weed. Even so, she was determined to punish Shawn by not giving him any sex. She knew he didn't do anything wrong, and that it wasn't his fault that nothing happened while Cricket was there, but she figured since she was disappointed then he should be, too!

Shawn was disappointed, just as Sheryl had planned, he had a good enough buzz that it didn't bother him too much.

"I'm sorry, Baby," she explained. "I'm really just too baked to do anything with you tonight."

Shawn knew that she didn't smoke weed very often, and the stuff that Cricket brought was strong. Therefore, he accepted her excuse without a thought.


"What was that all about?" demanded Sheryl the next day.

She'd called Cricket as soon as she began her lunch break. She was still irritated about him just showing up at her apartment and leaving so quickly.

"Whatchou talkin' 'bout, Girl?" came the abrupt reply.

"You know damn well what I'm talkin' about! When I heard Shawn calling you and invitin' you over last night, I thought that we were finally goin' ta be able ta do some real sex!"

"First of all, don't be callin' me with all your attitude like I was your bitch or somethin'! Secondly, when or if something happens, it will happen when I says it does. Now I told ya already that these things take time. Now I said I'm workin' on it, and I am! So jus' put all that shit out yer mind 'cause I ain't gonna repeat myself to ya again."

Cricket sounded angrier than she'd ever heard him, and fearing that she might have made him angry enough to forget about the whole thing, she immediately softened her voice and apologized.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I guess I was just getting a little anxious that's all. Forgive me?"

Cricket paused, and she could just picture his grin when she heard him say, "That depends. Whatchou gonna do ta make it up ta me?"

'Whoever said, "A the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" lied, ' she thought. 'The real way to a man's heart is through the pussy!'

Sheryl smiled o herself, and in her sexiest voice, she asked, "What're ya sayin? You wanna get tagether later?"

"That's exactly what I'm sayin'!"

Sheryl thought a moment, and thinking that since she was with Shawn last night and even though she didn't give him any sex, she could get away with putting him off for one more night--unless she could get home early enough to have them both that is!

The thought made her smile, and it was with a light heart when she said, "Sure, Baby. When do ya wanna see me?"

"Well I'd like ta see ya now if I could, but since I know yer workin', I'll wait 'till later when ya gets out of there."

"Lookin' forward to it!"

"Yeah, I bet ya say that ta all the big dicked guys."

Sheryl laughed and ended the call.


Cricket ended up doing her three times that afternoon. The first time was right there on his apartment floor. He'd grabbed her almost as soon as the door closed behind her, and he'd practically ripped her clothes from her body before pushing her to the carpet. The second time, he did her from behind again in the shower and the third time was just before she left.

"Sorry, Babe, but you look just so fine I gots ta hit it one more time before ya go and see my boy, Shawn!" he'd told her, before pulling her skirt up and pushing her down on the couch.

Sheryl didn't complain. She simply spread her legs and let him have his way with her one last time before she went home. She wasn't going to call Shawn, though. Not that night anyway; not after the hard pounding Cricket gave her!

He'd left her with a very sore crotch! However, it was a good sore, but she didn't even want to think what her coochie looked like or what it would feel like to Shawn! She made sure she called him, though.

'I'll just use the, "I gotta get up early for work tomorrow" excuse'," she thought. 'I'll make it up to him tomorrow night.'

Sheryl had every intention of making it up to Shawn the next day. She'd even planned a nice dinner for him, and when he arrived at her apartment, he was surprised by not only the smell of the steak she'd cooked for him, but also by the sexy looking, almost nothing that she was wearing! Oh, she had on a robe, but it wasn't tied, and he got quiet a few glimpses of the almost shear red, short shift that she wore under it!

Her hair was done nicely; she wore a very alluring perfume, and she made certain that there was no doubt in Shawn's mind that this was going to be a very special evening! He even briefly wondered if he should wait all the way until the fall to propose to her!

Shawn was just about to help bring the dishes out to the kitchen after dinner when his phone buzzed.

He gave Sheryl an apologetic look, but instead of being upset, she simply smiled.

"Go ahead an answer it; I'll clear the table."

Shawn returned her smile, and flipped open his phone.

"What up? ... I'm at Sheryl's ... No we just finished eatin' ... Why?"

There was a pause, and then she heard Shawn say, "Okay, I'll see ya in a bit then."

"What's up?" asked Sheryl, wiping her hands on a dish towel.

"Seems like Cricket's gotten himself inta a little jam, and needs ta come over. Hope ya don't mind. I'm sure he won't stay long. He just needs ta be seen here ya know? I think he needs an alibi for somethin' that went down while he was conductin' his business."

After the way Cricket had that little argument with her the last time she'd mentioned a three way, she didn't dare hope that anything would happen that evening, especially since it had only been two days since she'd pissed Cricket off! Even so, way down deep inside, she couldn't help but hope at least a little that something might happen.

Shawn looked at her, and after clearing his throat, he said, "Maybe you should go put somethin' else on before he comes."

Sheryl almost told him, "Why, he's already seen everything I have. You even watched him fuck me remember?" But she stopped herself short and tied her robe tightly around her.

"There; he won't be here that long anyway."

Shawn gave her a momentary doubtful look, but then brightening, he replied, "Yer right. He'll be gone before we know it."

Fifteen minutes later, Cricket was knocking at the door, and it was Shawn who let him in.

"Thanks, Man. I just need for people ta see my ride in front of yer building for a while. It's no big deal, just a precaution ya might say."

Shawn nodded that he understood, and opened the door wider.

"Sheryl and I had just finished dinner. Sorry, but there was only 'nough for the two of us."

Cricket laughed. "No problem, my brotha'. I didn't come here ta eat anyways." Then seeing Sheryl in her robe, he loudly whistled.

"Well look a'chou! Don't you look all fine an everythin' tonight. Shawn, my man, you gots yerself one fine piece of a woman there!"

Although Sheryl's robe covered everything, the way it clung around her, it showed off her figure nicely, and after hearing Cricket's compliment, she fully expected Shawn to get upset. Instead, she was surprised to see him grinning and agreeing with Cricket!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.