A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Over the next two weeks, Sheryl managed to have sex with Shawn six times and Cricket four. Three of them, she was able to have sex with Shawn right after Cricket without him suspecting.

'Even if Cricket can't get Shawn to do it like he said, this is still working out pretty damn good!' she thought, basking in the afterglow of Shawn's lovemaking.

Of course it wasn't so much what Shawn did to her as the thought of him "performing" in Cricket's aftermath!

The thought made her giggle and Shawn asked, "What's so funny?"

He was still lying next to her, and she smiled at him before answering him.

"Oh nothing in particular, I'm just happy; that's all."

Her answer caused Shawn to smile, and once again, he thought about asking her to marry him in the fall.

The more Sheryl thought about it, the more she hoped that Cricket could really make something like that cuckold thing happen. In fact, she thought about it so much that she even had a dream about it that night. In the dream, she was able to have sex with Cricket while Shawn happily sat back and watched, but she woke up before anything really good happened. It did serve to fire up her imagination, though, and she began to long for something like it to happen in real life.

Thinking about it made her want Cricket again, but Sheryl knew that he normally slept late in the mornings, so she waited until lunch time to give him a call. Not only did she want to have sex with him again that night, but she anxious to find out when he was going to start "working" on Shawn.

'It's already been weeks, and nothing's changed, ' she thought.

Before she called Cricket, though, she had to call Shawn first. It would not only prevent him from bugging her later, but it would show him that she was thinking about him. Sheryl couldn't help smiling to herself as she heard Shawn's phone ringing.

'Even Cricket couldn't be more slick, ' she thought.

"Hey Baby! How's it goin' today?" she asked, as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Sheryl! I'm so glad you called! How'd you know I wanted to hear your sweet voice?"

She could here the happiness in his voice, and feeling proud of herself, she replied, "I didn't. I was just thinking about you and thought to call, that's all."

She could only imagine the effect her words would have on him.

"So whatchou doin' later? Wanna get tagether and maybe hang out with me?"

Of course, that was the question she was waiting for.

"Aw, sorry Shawn, but me and the girls were plannin' ta go out tonight for a girl's night out thing. You understand right?"

She almost asked if he wanted to go along, thinking that he would instantly decline. After all, what guy would want to hang out with a bunch of cackling women? In the end, though, she didn't ask because she thought, 'Being Shawn, he might just accept the invitation!'

"Okay, you go and have yourself a good time, Babe. Maybe we can get together when you get back?"

He ended the sentence as a question, and the hopefulness could be heard plainly in his voice. Normally, it would have served to irritate her, but thinking that if she did see him, it would be just after being with Cricket, she grinned.

"Maybe, if it's not too late, Baby."

That's what she said, but after hearing the whine in Shawn's voice, and thinking of all the possibilities, she knew that she'd make sure she was home in time to meet Shawn!

As badly as Sheryl wanted to make that call to Cricket, she had to wait several minutes. Her supervisor wanted to talk to her about the coming week, and though she saw the woman's lips moving, and heard her voice she had no clue what the woman told her. Her mind was so full of being with Cricket, and then having sex with Shawn that the woman was shooing her away before Sheryl even knew she'd finished talking!

Sheryl dialed Cricket's number before the woman was even out of sight. Cricket didn't even have a chance to ask who was calling before she said, in her sexiest vice, "Hey, Baby, it's me. Whatchou doin' later? Wanna get together?"

"Hey, Babe! So whatchou sayin'? You missin' me or my big dick?"

Sheryl could just see the grin on his face when he said that.

"Both," was her answer. It was what she knew he wanted to hear.

"So, are ya lookin' ta spend the night or what?"

"No Baby; not tonight."

"Oh, so whatchou sayin' is, yer lookin' ta play my boy Shawn again, huh?"

"Yeah, about that. I was wonderin' when you was goin' to start doin' what you said you were."

"And what was that?"

Sheryl knew that Cricket was toying with her, and wanted her to spell it out, but she didn't want to just then, especially over the phone like that.

"We'll talk about it later. So are we gonna get together tonight or not?"

"Oh, you must be really Jonesin' for my big dick aintcha!"

"Come on, Cricket. Don't play me like that."

She was getting tired of the game, and her voice showed it.

"Yeah, we can get tagether. I'll see ya after you get off work."

Sheryl agreed, and smiling to herself, she pushed the button that would end the call. She hated those little games that Cricket plays, but she thought that they were so worth it to her.

The rest of the work day just couldn't go by fast enough for her, and all she could think of during the bus ride to Cricket's house was if she dared to get Shawn to go down on her after having sex with Cricket, and if she did, would he be able to tell?

In the end, she decided that she'd better not chance it--but she was just barely able to decide against it.

Cricket was wearing his bathrobe when he answered the door, and in answer to her questioning look, he said, "I thought we might share a shower before we get started. Sound good to you?"

Sheryl shot him a coy smile. "Are you sure we won't get started in the shower?"

"Why don't you come in and find out?"

Cricket ushered her in, and confidently led the way to the bathroom. It was one of the things she always liked about him. He was confident and always seemed to know exactly what he wanted, and he simply expected everyone around him to act the way he wanted them to.

'Now why can't Shawn act at least a little more like that?' thought Sheryl, for what must have been the thousandth time.

Cricket dropped his robe as soon as he'd stepped into the bathroom, and turning around, he watched as Sheryl put on a little strip show for him as she undressed for the shower.

One thing about Cricket, he knew how to take care of himself. He not only seemed perpetually clean but he kept himself well buffed. Looking at his muscular arms and thighs with that six pack he had going for him in between, it was no wonder he could have any woman he chose. Knowing that, and knowing that he chose to be with her the most was good for ego, and she thought to reward his devotion with a little something extra.

It was with that thought, that she turned away from him and gave her ass a little extra wiggle as she slowly and sensuously slid her panties down her legs. She heard him suck in the air through his teeth, and she didn't miss the opportunity to take a quick glance between her thighs. She was pleased to see his hardening manhood hanging down between his legs! It was the effect she'd hoped she'd have, and smiling, she turned around and facing him in her nakedness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.