A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Sheryl and Shawn talked together for over an hour after Deloris had left. Mostly they just talked about different things that were going on around the city and with their friends. But when their conversation lapsed into silence, they spent a few moments just looking into each others eyes.

Both of their minds were whirling with memories of that night with Cricket, and each knew that the other was thinking about it.

Sheryl saw the hurt return to Shawn's face, and slowly shaking her head from side to side, she whispered, "I'm sorry, Shawn."

"I know," replied Shawn, just as softly. "I am, too."

She didn't want to know why he was sorry, and although she didn't know what to say to that, she knew what to do! Taking his hand in hers, she got up and began walking towards the bedroom.

She began by whispering into his ear that she loved him, and she followed that with a light touch to his ear with the tip of her tongue. There wasn't going to be any fast, hard sex this time. This was a time for slow, soft love making, and she was smart enough to know it. It was what he needed, and if she'd thought about it, she would have realized that it was what she needed just then as well.

They spent the next hour just exploring each other's bodies while giving one another pleasure. It was as if they were reestablishing their relationship with each other in bed. The orgasm she had wasn't the powerful, earth shattering orgasms she'd experienced the other night when Cricket was with them, but it was nice, and when they were through, she found herself relaxed and content as if all was right with the world. In fact, she was so content that she let herself fall asleep next to him and didn't get up until the next morning.

Shawn was already awake when she got up, and Sheryl was pleased to see him so cheerful and upbeat. It was as if that night when the three of them were together was nothing more than a bad dream. He was content to leave it that way, and she was content to let him.

"Let's just forget it ever happened, and never mention it again okay, Baby?" she'd asked, before he dropped her off in front of her apartment.

Sheryl didn't miss the momentary dark look on his face when she said that, but after nodding his head in agreement, his face brightened once more before asking, "So will I see you later?"

"You can count on it!"

She noticed Shawn had a wide smile on his face as he drove away, and turning around, she headed towards her apartment thinking, 'Thank God that's over with! Now everything can finally get back to normal.'

Once Sheryl was satisfied that she had smoothed things over with Shawn, she quickly realized that she was faced with another problem. On the one hand, she knew that she had to concentrate on keeping Shawn happy. That meant she would have to spend more time with him, at least until he was convinced that she was truly sorry for what had happened. She had to make certain that he felt like she really was his woman. On the other hand, she was really making progress weaning Cricket off from all the other women he had in his life.

"If only there was some way I could keep them both!" she mused.

The thing was, Sheryl realized that both of them had possibilities. Although treating her in a more manly manner wasn't Shawn's way, after that night with Cricket, she knew that he at least had it in him to screw her the way she liked. As for Cricket, he really was spending more time with her than anyone else, and it seemed like he wanted to spend even more time with her than before.

"I need to find a way to at least hang on to them both in case one or the other doesn't work out," she told herself. "I just have to be careful not to fuck around and lose both of them! If only I can find some way to hang on to Cricket and keep him satisfied while I'm spending all this extra time with Shawn!"

Sheryl also wanted to talk to Dr. Jameson again. Not that she felt a need to talk over her current problem, which was really just an extension of the old one. It was because he thought she was a sex addict, and the more she thought about it, the more it bothered her. She didn't know why it was important for her to show him that she had everything under control; it just was.

"It's not a matter of sex," she told her doctor the following week. "I'm just afraid that if I concentrate on one, I'll lose the other."

"But is there anything really wrong with that?" he asked. "I mean, if it isn't a matter of sex, then why do you want to hang on to both Shawn and Cricket?"

"Well what if I try to have a serious relationship with just one of them, and then it doesn't work out? Then I'll end up with nobody!"

"That's the chance that we all take, Sheryl. How can your relationship with either of them really develop into something really satisfying while your efforts are being split between two of them?"

It was a hard question, and one that she wasn't expecting to hear. In fact, the entire session was turning into a whole lot more than she'd planned. After all, the only reason she'd gone to see him was to prove that she wasn't a sex addict. She wanted to show William how much things had progressed so that he could see that she was in control of not only herself but her relationships as well.

"But how did you feel when you had both men in the bedroom with you? Were you conscious of how Shawn might have felt when he saw you having sex with Cricket?"

'Why does he keep coming back to that?' she thought.

"Yeah I did. Like I said, it was all part of the whole thing that was going on. Why do you keep asking me?

"Because I think it's important to the whole dynamics of what's going on with you," replied the doctor, in a matter-of-fact monotone.

It was then that Sheryl began to suspect that maybe the doctor had another reason for bringing up that night.

'Maybe the old guy is getting a little turned on with the thought of two men doing me one after the other, ' she thought. 'Maybe today's the day I can have a little fun with him!"

William had been a psychologist for too long to not recognize the sudden look that had come into Sheryl's eyes, and he was instantly on his guard.

"Oh William," she gushed. "You wouldn't believe how incredibly sexy it is to be filled by two men one right after the other! It made me so hot that I would have done just about anything to get more!"

Her hands slowly made their way down to her crotch and asked, "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to fuck one of your patients? I mean, I know there's some kind of code or law or somethin' against it, but I wouldn't tell if somethin' ended up happenin' between us."

There! She'd said it. It was out there, and looking as sexy as she could, she slowly licked her lips and waited for his reaction.

Dr. Jameson only allowed himself a brief moment to think about it.

'I deserve at least that much, ' he thought. He thought about what her breasts looked like under her clothes, and he thought about whether she shaved her pubic area or not. He even briefly wondered what she tasted like, but that was all he allowed himself before giving her a sharp look.

"And you really don't think you're a sex addict?"

The question stopped Sheryl short. After all, wasn't the whole reason why she was there was to show Dr. Jameson that she wasn't a sex addict?

"I was just having a little fun," she explained. "I didn't really mean anything by it."

Dr. Jameson knew better, but for the moment, he decided not to press the issue.

"I think what's really important here is what are you going to do about Shawn and Cricket? You must know that you can't just keep stringing them both along forever. It's like what we've discussed before. Now you know that Cricket will get over losing you in what would probably be a matter of a few hours, but Shawn is going to get even more hurt than he already was, and he'll probably be hurt for quite some time. Now I ask you. Does he really deserve to get hurt like that?"

Sheryl couldn't even think about turning William on anymore after being asked that question, and the only thing she thought about just then was finding a way of getting out from under his scrutiny. There was still a half hour left on the clock, though, and she was paying him too much money to just walk out.

Gathering her thoughts together, she said, "I do care for him you know."

"Yes; I do know that. So why do you think you get such a thrill out of dominating and humiliating him?"

"We've already talked about that," replied Sheryl, looking up at the ceiling. She had no desire to look at his face just then.

"Yes we have, but what I'm asking is what do you think about it now?"

"I'll tell you what I don't think. I don't think I'm a sex addict!"

William didn't reply beyond a, "Uh huh."

It was almost as if he didn't believe her, and Sheryl suddenly became defensive.

"I don't care whatchou think. I really do care!"

"I believe you Sheryl. I just want to know how you justify hurting someone that you say you care so much about."

"Like I said before, I'm angry with him because he just can't seem ta get it! Acting like a man I mean. William, it's just not in bed but out of it, too. His whole mannerism is submissive. It's like he's still some kind of little boy that never completely grew up."

"If that really is the truth, and that's all there is to it, then you wouldn't want to be around him so much wouldn't you? I would think that you'd want to be free of him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.