A Horrible Choice
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

At first, everything seemed to be going okay. It was almost as if the rumors never made it to anyone else, and Sheryl began to hope that the whole thing would just blow over, and anyone who did hear the rumors would just think that it was only talk. Even so, over the next week she spent more time talking with Shawn on the phone, and she was careful to be more attentative towards him whenever they were together just to make sure that he wouldn't believe the rumor if he did hear it.

Of course Shawn enjoyed the extra attention, and he felt that he and Sheryl had somehow turned a corner in their relationship. In fact, he even began to think of their relationship in the long term. Naturally, he'd thought about it before, but back then it was just wishful thinking.

What she didn't know was that he had already heard the rumors about Sheryl and Cricket. He also thought about the way Cricket had treated her that night when the three of them were in her apartment together, but Daryl said the rumors were lies. He didn't have to though, because deep in his heart Shawn already knew that they were only lies.

'Probably started by some bitch who was trying to get even with her for something, ' he thought. Besides, he knew that Sheryl wouldn't do anything like that behind his back. "She's not that kind of girl," he told himself.

Still, over the next couple of weeks Sheryl didn't give Shawn all of her attention. She managed to hook up with Cricket several times during the times when Shawn had to work late or during lunch when no one was around to see them together.

Dr. Jameson's words kept coming back to her, too, but the longer things went along smoothly the more distant his words seemed to be.

'If I was really a sex addict, I wouldn't be able to be so careful about things, ' she reasoned. 'I wouldn't have any control over myself, and I do. The doctor's wrong. I got this!'

Twice, when she called Cricket, she was surprised to find that he and Shawn were hanging out together.

"Sorry, I can't hook up widgeya tonight, 'cause me and my man Shawn are hangin' tagetha just now. That is unless you want ta share that fine pussy of yers with Shawn!"

Sheryl knew he was saying that for Shawn's benefit. Cricket always liked playing his games around Shawn.

"No that's okay. I'll wait until we can be alone," she replied, hoping that Cricket wouldn't go too far. She knew that Shawn didn't know who he was talking too, but still...

"Hey, I told ya that is some fine shit you got there girl. You sure ya don't want ta give my man Shawn here a little sample of that fine assed pussy of yers?"

The thought of Shawn sitting there next to Cricket hearing the conversation started to turn her on in spite of herself, and she found herself saying, "Yeah, you'd like that, too, wouldn't you!"

"You know it Baby, but only if I get to drill that ass of yours first!"

She could just picture Cricket grinning as he talked about her like that in front of Shawn.

He could watch us and learn what a real fucking is supposed ta look like," continued Cricket, who was obviously enjoying the game even more now that Sheryl had joined him in playing it.

She could hear him telling Shawn, "You wouldn't mind watchin' me fuck one of my main ho's now would you? And when we're done, I'm sure she'll throw ya some, too, if ya want it."

Sheryl heard Shawn saying, "Sounds good, but you know I'm with Sheryl. I wouldn't feel right cheating on her like that."

"Aw, come on man; she ain't gotta know 'bout it."

Hearing Shawn's reply made her smile, and Sheryl wondered if Cricket could really talk Shawn into cheating on her, but she would have to wait for another time to find out because Cricket's next words were, "Well Babe, I gots ta go now. Me and Shawn's got this thing ta talk about. Keep that pussy warm for me now."

Sheryl wondered exactly what it was they were going to talk about.

'Maybe this is how Cricket's going to handle the rumor before it reaches Shawn, ' she thought. 'He's going to get tight enough with him so that if or when the rumor does get to him, he won't believe it.'

After she hung up, she was surprised to find that her panties were damp. She didn't realize how much of a turn on it was to have Cricket talk to her so explicitly in front of Shawn like that. It was deliciously wicked, and she found that she really enjoyed that, too!

She knew that eventually things would have to come to an end, but in the meantime she was really enjoying the "game", and decided to try to let it continue for as long as she could.

Sheryl was about to order take out when her phone began to buzz. The little window in her phone said it was her brother calling.

'Shit, ' she thought. 'I hope he's not mad at me again!'

Daryl was the only real problem in the whole mess. Relationships come and go, as do friends, but she could never get another brother.

"Hey, Shawn and Cricket are comin' over ta hang with me for a bit. I'm gonna order some pizza, so why dontcha come over, too? Maybe if people see all of us hangin' together they'll stop talkin' 'boutcha."

Sheryl thought Daryl's idea was a good one, and she didn't hesitate to tell her brother that she'd be right over. Her mind started turning even before she hung up the phone, and she thought about how much fun it would be to see how far she and Cricket could go in front of her brother. She knew they'd have to be extra careful, but Cricket was smart, and she knew she could trust him not to go too far.

Daryl had ordered the pizza, and both Shawn and Cricket were already there by the time she got to his house. Both of them were grinning when they saw her coming, but what they were thinking was very different!

Sheryl was ready for almost anything, but the only thing that happened was Shawn showered her with compliments, and Cricket acted like he was nothing more than a casual acquaintance! Only once, did Cricket grab her ass and gave it a squeeze when no one was looking. In fact, everything was so normal that Sheryl found herself feeling a little disappointed!

They'd exchanged their usual pleasantries, and she tried to participate in their conversation about sports. She did her best to pretend she was interested, but it wasn't too long before she began to get bored listening to all of the guy talk, and since Cricket wasn't doing anything to make things interesting in front of Shawn, she decided to leave right after she ate some pizza.

That was at Daryl's place. Things weren't so normal later when Cricket and Shawn showed up at her apartment though! Shawn would have called first, but since he was with Cricket, she wasn't surprised they didn't let her know they were coming.

"Hey girl, whatchu doin' here all by yer lonesome self," shouted Cricket as he came through the door. "We missed ya after ya left so me and my man, Shawn, here decided ta come by and see whatchu was up to."

Shawn seemed content to let Cricket do all of the talking for the moment, though he did shoot Sheryl an apologetic glance along with a half shrug of his shoulders as if to say, he was sorry and that it was all Cricket's idea.

Sheryl answered with a momentary tight lipped stare to show her annoyance with him. She wasn't annoyed that he showed up unannounced with Cricket, though. She was annoyed that he felt obligated to apologize and put it all on Cricket.

'Nobody forced you to come along with him!' she thought.

Of course, Shawn had no way of knowing what she was thinking. He just hoped that she wasn't blaming him for them just showing up like that.

He did notice that Cricket was pretty free with his hands on Sheryl, though. There was no hesitation on his part with putting his arm around her and pulling her into him for a quick hug and peck on her cheek. He also didn't hesitate patting her ass, either, but after the last time they were together, Shawn simply figured that it was just Cricket's way.

'Besides, ' he thought. 'It doesn't seem to bother her any.'

Putting aside the jealous feelings that had begun to surface, he reached out, and grabbing Sheryl himself, he embraced her tightly and kissed her in a way that would show anyone who was watching that she belonged to him.

Sheryl liked the way he held her, and just as she was beginning to think that maybe he was learning something from Cricket after all, he let go of her and sheepishly looked down as if to say that he was sorry he'd acted so boldly in front of someone else!

Sheryl's momentary relief that Shawn was finally getting it was immediately dashed, and with almost pleading eyes, she gave Cricket a look that she hoped would tell him to do something!

It was the moment that Cricket had been waiting for--even hoping for, and he quickly stepped up to them saying, "I got an idea. Let's go inta the bedroom so I can show you guys somethin'."

Without a word, Sheryl turned and enthusiastically began walking towards the bedroom. She had no idea what Cricket had in mind, but whatever it was she knew that it was going to be at least interesting, if not down right fun!

Shawn quietly fell in behind them with a questioning look on his face. He could not imagine what Cricket wanted to show them, but he trusted his new friend and followed them without intrepidation.

"Look Shawn," began Cricket, once they were inside the bedroom. "Bitches want ta be possessed. They don't want a weak iffy man followin' them around like a little pussy or some lap dog. You wanna know why Sheryl here gets mad at ya sometimes? It's 'cause you don't treat her like she needs ta be treated. She needs ta be manhandled. She needs ta know yer her man, an' that yer in charge. It makes them feel safe. Women likes ta belong, and you ain't been showin' her that she belongs ta ya. Ya know what I'm sayin'?"

All the while he was talking, he held Sheryl close to him by the waist, and Shawn was so shocked and confused he hardly noticed.

"What do ya mean?" he asked. "What're ya tellin' me? That Sheryl doesn't love me?"

"Man, you ain't listenin' ta me! It ain't got nothin' ta do with love," replied Cricket, sounding more like a teacher than a friend. "It's all about the physical thing, ya know? That love shit will follow if ya know how ta take care of business first."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.