A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Later that evening, Sheryl was lying in bed thinking about all that had come to pass and thought, 'The good thing about all of this is at least now I don't have to sneak around as much, or worry about someone seeing me getting in or out of Cricket's car anymore!'

The next day, Sheryl decided that she had been a little rough on Shawn and had been neglecting him lately. Not wanting someone like Deloris to step in and try to replace her, she decided to call him, and ask if he could give her a ride home from work. As she expected, the call took Shawn completely by surprise.

"I'm so glad you finally called me for a change," he began. "Damn! Of all the days you could call me and ask for I ride it had ta be today! I gotta work a little late taday, but I could tell them that I have an emergency, and have to go if you want me to."

Sheryl was touched that he would do that for her, but said, "No. You don't have to do anything like that. I'll just catch the bus, thanks though."

"You sure?"

She could hear the disappointment in his voice, and thought a moment. "Look, why don't you come over after work, and I'll fix you something to eat, alright?"

"Sounds good! I'll be right over as soon as I can get outta here!"

'Well I guess I did my good deed for the day!' she thought.

At first, she just thought how nice it would be to spend a quiet evening with Shawn. She wouldn't give him a chance to act like a timid wimp either. It would be just a quiet friendly dinner and maybe watch a movie. That's how her plans began, but halfway through the workday she started thinking that maybe she should give him a little sex, too.

'After all, ' she thought. 'It really has been a while since we'd messed around.'

Sheryl spent the next few hours planning how she was going to have sex with Shawn, and the more she thought about it, the more turned on she became. Then she thought about how he would do his slow love making that he always does, and that got her thinking about Cricket and how much fun he was!

It was about an hour before she got off work when she called Cricket and asked what he was doing. She knew that she probably shouldn't, but she was thinking how hot it was to have Shawn right after being with Cricket, and she just couldn't help herself.

As soon as she hung up, she called Shawn and told him she had to work late. She also told him that she was getting a ride home with a friend.

"But you still want me to come over later, right?"

Oh how she hated that hopeful whining sound in his voice! Then smiling to herself, she said, "Yeah, Shawn. I still want you to come over, but I don't know how long this will take so I'll call ya, okay?"

"Okay, Babe; I'll be waiting!"

"I'll bet you will, too," mumbled Sheryl, hanging up the phone. 'I wonder if he'd be so anxiously waiting if he knew my coochie was going to be full of Cricket's cum?' The thought made her grin, and she quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed.

"So whachou gonna do later?" asked Cricket, as he drove her to his apartment.

"Nothin'," replied Sheryl, as nonchalantly as she could. She thought about seeing Shawn, and tried not to smile but she couldn't help herself.

Cricket caught the look, and grinning back at her, he said, "You're gonna see Shawn ain'tcha."

It was more of a statement than a question, and Sheryl coyly replied, "Mmm, Maybe."

Cricket's grin broadened. "Yeah, you're gonna see Shawn alright. I bet yer gonna give him some, too, ain'tcha."

Sheryl looked sharply at Cricket, and thought to deny it but nothing came out. Cricket laughed, and shaking his head he said, "Girl, that's some fucked up shit yer doin' ta that boy."

"And what about you, Cricket?" demanded Sheryl, feeling suddenly indignant. "That was some fucked up shit you pulled yesterday over at Daryl's."

"Whatchou mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, comin' over ta me an' puttin' yer arm around me and all, right there in front of both Daryl and Shawn!"

"Aw come on, girl! You know I was jus' playin'."

"Yeah? Well playin' or not, that was still some fucked up shit!"

"Yeah, that may be, but it ain't as fucked up as what yer doin'!"

Sheryl didn't have an answer because deep down, she knew that Cricket was right.

"Look, Babe, let's not argue 'bout this shit anymore. Le's just go inside and have us a little fun, and if you wanna bang Shawn after we're through, then that's your business. I mean what do I care if you give the boy some pussy after I'm done with it so long as you never bang him first, and then try ta give me some!"

Sheryl laughed. Having Shawn first and then fucking Cricket never even occurred to her.

Fifteen minutes later, Sheryl was on her hands and knees in the middle of Cricket's living room floor. His large hands slapped her backside hard, and she briefly wondered if Shawn would notice the redness of her ass, but she only thought about it for a moment.

Cricket's hands on her just felt too good, and when he yanked her head back by her hair, and slid his manhood into her she immediately went into an orgasm.

"Oh yeah, that's what you like ain't it, Babe?" he breathed.

Cricket pushed her head down, and she ground her backside into him telling him, "Yes!"

He began slamming into her harder saying, "This is what you really need ain't it?" Cricket's big dick pounding that pussy of yers?"

Again, she hissed a loud, "Yes!"

"And this ain't somethin' that boy Shawn can give you either is it!" growled Cricket, pushing so hard into her he forced her to lurch forward on the rug.

"Yes!" she screamed, as she began another orgasm.

Cricket was proud of himself. He had this whole thing between Sheryl and Shawn figured out, and after he unleashed his own climax into her, he sat back and grinned at her. He kind of liked the idea of her playing Shawn like that, and he was having a lot of fun being part of it.

"If only Shawn could learn to be more of a man like you," breathed Sheryl, after recovering from her orgasm.

Cricket's grin broadened. "Do you want me ta teach the boy?"

Sheryl was surprised. She couldn't believe she actually gave voice to her thought, much less said it loud enough for Cricket to hear it. Then in a disgusted voice she replied, "It's hopeless, Cricket. Nobody can teach that boy how ta be a man."

"You jus' think that 'cause he don't respond ta you! It takes a man ta teach a boy how ta be a man!"

"And just how do you think your gonna teach him?" demanded Sheryl.

"You'll see."

Sheryl got up, and looked him up and down with a doubtful eye.

She began reaching for her clothes and Cricket gave her backside another hard slap, telling her, "Now you jus' take that fine ass of yer's on home, and give the boy some leftovers before he starts worryin' that you've changed yer mind."

She noticed that he didn't offer to give her a ride, but then she didn't want him to anyway. The last thing she wanted to do was take a chance on Shawn seeing her getting out of Cricket's car again, especially after telling him that she had a friend that was going to give her a ride home!


Sheryl was relieved to see that Shawn wasn't waiting for her outside her apartment. She remembered telling him that that she'd call, but that wasn't always enough to keep him away.

Once inside, she decided she'd change clothes, but after calling Shawn and hearing his voice on the phone, she decided not to take a shower.

'That can wait until after Shawn leaves, ' she thought, feeling particularly wicked.

Shawn told her that he would be there in a half an hour, but it barely took him twenty minutes to get to her apartment.

"You don't know how glad I am ta see you!" he exclaimed, the moment Sheryl opened the door for him. "I thought you were just blowin' me off when you said ya had ta work late."

"Yeah, I know I've been a little mean to ya Shawn, and I'm sorry," replied Sheryl, demurely.

Everything went just as she'd planned. Shawn helped her make the spaghetti, they talked and laughed together, and it was almost like it was when they'd first started seeing each other. In fact, things were going so well that Sheryl began second guessing her motives. She even began to regret some of the things she'd done to him. That was until Shawn began asking if they could get together again the next day.

"I can come by an' pick ya up from work tomorrow. Then we can just hang out and spend the whole rest of the day together. I can help ya make dinner again like I did tonight, too, and after that, we can watch a movie or go out somewhere, whatever you want."

"I don't know Shawn. Let's just have fun and get through this evening first," she replied, trying not to show her annoyance.

Shawn got a hurt look on his face, and she was sure it was meant to make her feel sorry for him, but all it did was piss her off. Then, when he saw that his pouting wasn't going to work, he went over to her and gently began rubbing the back of her neck.

His soothing touch felt good, and she bent her head forward to give him more access. When he saw that she wasn't going to protest, he made a more concerted effort to relax her. That was the one thing that Sheryl always appreciated about Shawn, his soothing touch.

It wasn't long before she was making little purring noises, and he leaned into her, whispering, "Are you sure you don't want me ta pick you up after work tomorrow?"

"Yes, Shawn; I'm sure,"

"You know, I don't mind, and I can give ya a nice massage when we get back here, too."

Sheryl couldn't help notice that hopeful whine creeping into his voice again, and squeezing her legs together, she found that she could still almost feel Cricket inside of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.