A Horrible Choice
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

"Okay, now here's the deal. I've come to the point where I have to make some kind of decision, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do, or even what I should do!"

Doctor Jameson looked at the woman sitting before him and couldn't help thinking about how many others have sat there and told him the same thing. One would think that being a counselor he'd get quite a variety, but no. They always seem to start out the same way, and he thought it odd how they'd all begun to sound alike after a while. In fact, it had become so routine that he found that he had trouble forcing himself to concentrate on her words.

She had already told him how after she'd graduated from high school she'd put everything on hold until she'd had a chance to get herself started in life, and now, at twenty five, she finally had a good job, a place of her own and was saving up enough money to get a decent car. But looking around at her friends, she found that they all had men in their lives and families of their own (though some of them got them in a different order). She'd also told Doctor Jameson how she'd begun to notice all those older women who didn't have anyone special in their lives, and she was beginning to worry that someday she was going to become one of them.

It all sounded so mundane to William Jameson as he tried to concentrate on what she was telling him, so much like all the others who'd sat in that chair before her. Her name was Sheryl, though she pronounced it as Sherrill, and as she sat before the psychologist, he thought that he could already guess the basis of her problem even before she explained herself.

Sheryl wasn't the thin model type with guy troubles like some of the others, but she wasn't the heavy frumpy type that he frequently saw either. To him, she was pretty average looking with a cute round face with even rounder eyes. He guessed that for many, she would be just plump enough to be attractive and had large enough breasts for her plumpness to be forgiven by those who preferred a thinner woman, and as William looked at the hope that was in those deep brown eyes, he knew it was time for him to say the words that she expected him to say.

"So why don't you just relax for a moment; take a couple of deep breaths and start at the beginning. Then we'll see what we can do about resolving your dilemma."

Sheryl sat silent as stone for the first few moments and could only look at her psychologist as he patiently waited for her to relate her problem. Even though she'd gone over what she was going to say at least a dozen times in her head, now that it was time for her to begin, she couldn't think of a single word to say.

Of course, Doctor Jameson knew exactly what was going through her mind. After all, over the years he'd seen that same blank look on the faces of hundreds of people he'd counseled. So flashing her his friendliest smile, and in a soothing voice, he said,"Just take your time and relax and begin at the beginning. Try to imagine that I am just one of your friends whom you've known from childhood. Someone you've known for years."

"How can I do that?" she thought. Sheryl thought about each of her oldest friends in turn, and there wasn't a single one that she trusted enough to tell about the things that had been going on her life. She could just hear the laughter or worse, their accusations if they knew! Of course, she knew that she had to talk to someone, and that's why she was sitting there across form the counselor. So taking a deep breath she began.

"Well you see doctor..."

"Why don't you just call me William? There's no need to be formal here."

That was one thing he was really good at, putting his patients at ease. It was why he used a smaller office and had it lit with regular lamps instead of those imposing ceiling fluorescent lights. He wanted his office to have that "living room" feel to it instead of that clinical look that some offices had.

Sheryl swallowed hard, and looking down at the floor she replied with a, "Okay Doc ... I mean, William. Anyway, it all began the day I met Shawn." Then looking up at her counselor, she asked, "How much detail should I give?"

"Well, Sheryl, the more detail you give the better understanding I will have of your problem. Remember, you can't give me too much detail, and the more you give the better it will be."

"All right, but stop me if I get too long winded."

"Now don't you worry about that, and remember, you can tell me anything, so just relax and tell me what's been going on with you."

His words did much to make her feel more at ease, and looking back up at him, she began to relate her story.

"Okay. Well, I met Shawn when he first came over to help my brother Daryl fix his car, and I gotta tell you, at first I didn't think very much of him. Now don't get me wrong. It wasn't like he was rude to me or anything like that. It's just that he's just this skinny little guy with a big head! Hell, at five foot five, even I'm taller than he is, and normally I wouldn't even look at a man like that twice.

"Now my brother was supposed to drop me off at the mall, but they couldn't get his car running so Shawn offered to drop me off on his way to the parts store. Now I wasn't about to just get into somebody's car without knowing them, but Daryl said it would be all right. Naturally, he couldn't go with us 'cause he had to stay with the car since it was illegally parked out on the street.

"Well, before I could get into Shawn's car, the man cut in front of me and opened the door for me! Now that really surprised me. You know? I'm tellin' you; guys my age just don't open doors for women anymore. You know what I mean?"

Sheryl didn't give William a chance to answer before she continued. "Well anyway, Daryl just laughed and said something like, 'You don't got to open no door for her!' Well, Shawn just looked at my brother and said, 'Well, she's a lady ain't she?' Of course, Daryl just laughed again and shook his head when Shawn closed the door behind me.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if Shawn was just playin' or if he was for real, but I didn't put much mind to it just then because really, all I wanted to do was go to the mall and was happy I didn't have to wait for the bus.

"Anyway, when we got there, Shawn actually got out and opened the door for me again! Now I remember thinking how nice that was, but that was all. I didn't think any more of it until he asked me for my number.

"Now I have to admit, I thought about it for a moment, but after looking him over again, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I mean besides him being such a scrawny little man, I figured he was just tryin' to be nice because he wanted some booty, and once he got what he wanted, then I'd be just another ho' to him, and I wasn't about to be no man's ho', especially to some skinny ass little man with a big head! You know what I mean?

"Well anyway, that's what I thought at the time, and just told him, 'not this time, ' and thought that would be the end of it.

"Now when I got home though, I saw Daryl sitting up on the porch and as soon as he saw me he yelled at me sayin' something like, 'Why'd you dis' my boy Shawn like that? All he asked you for was his phone number!'

"Well it caught me surprise, and at first, I didn't know what to say, and the only thing that came to my mind was that the boy was short with a big head! Fortunately, I caught myself before the words came out, and all I said was, 'I don't know, ' and 'I didn't mean to dis' him.'

"Well Daryl went on to tell me that Shawn liked me and all, and that I should at least have the courtesy to give him my number and talk to the boy once in a while. He said, 'I'm not telling you to fuck him you know! I'm just askin' ya to be nice ta him and send him a text once in a while. After all, he did give ya a ride to the mall, and he didn't have to. I didn't even ask him to.'

"Well after Daryl told me that, I felt a little guilty. I mean, it really wouldn't hurt anything if all I had to do was be a little nice to the man, so I told Daryl to go ahead and give Shawn my number. Of course, after not giving it to him myself I figured I'd never hear from him again anyway. At least, that's what I hoped, and went on inside.

"To tell you the truth, I'd just about forgotten about the whole thing when I got a text from Shawn asking me if I remembered him, and if he could come by and see me. I wasn't going to answer his text at first, but I did because I didn't want to piss off my brother.

You see, I only have one brother, and Daryl and I are as tight as two people can get. Back when we were growing up, we always did everything together. I mean, he'd always looked out for me, and I hate it whenever he gets mad at me for something. I also thought that if this Shawn guy was no good, then Daryl would never have asked me to be nice to him to begin with, right?"

Doctor Jameson nodded his head appropriately. It was obvious that once the woman got started, she certainly wouldn't need anymore prompting to talk!

After taking a deep breath, Sheryl continued with her narration without hesitation.

"Well, Shawn ended up taking me to a few places, and I'm tellin' you, he was always the perfect gentleman. To tell you the truth, it took a little getting used to. Like I said, guys my age just don't know how to treat a woman, and I admit, I liked the attention he paid me, too.

"On the other hand, I was beginning to get worried that I was spending too much time with him. I mean, if everyone kept seeing us together, they'd think that we were together! And besides that, how was I gonna meet someone I liked with him hanging on me all the time? You know what I'm sayin'?"

This time, Sheryl didn't even wait for the counselor to nod his head before continuing. In fact, once she'd started talking, it seemed that she hardly took the time to breathe between sentences. He also noticed that the longer she talked, the more she spoke as if she was talking to her friends back on the block, and William smiled to himself. He never had any problems getting people to relax enough to be themselves.

"The next thing I knew," she continued, "he was taking me out to dinner, to the concerts, downtown, just about everywhere. It's like riding a Ferris wheel that I can't get off!"

"Is that your problem Sheryl? You don't know how to end the relationship that Shawn thinks he's in without hurting his feelings and upsetting your brother?"

William couldn't believe he was actually being paid to help solve such a simple problem! The thought almost made him smile, but was professional enough to keep his face emotionless.

"Humph! I only wish it was that simple!" shot the woman, with her brown eyes flashing. Then sitting heavily back into her chair, she continued to relate her story, though now she spoke a little more slowly than she did before.

"I figured the easiest way to get out of it was to ask Daryl to help me. After all, it was him that got me into the mess to begin with, right? Then I figured that maybe it would be better if I just tried to slow things down a little first. You know, like telling Shawn I had other things to do when he calls, and just go with him now and again instead of all the time.

"Well, anyway, that was my plan. What happened, though, was the next time we went out we ended up at his place. That wasn't the first time I'd been there, but this time, I'd had a little wine on top of some Hennessey.

Now don't get me wrong. It wasn't like he was planning all this to happen or anything like that. He'd been drinking a little himself, and neither of us wanted him driving after drinking all that liquor. To tell you the truth, it wasn't the first time I'd slept over at his place, either, but we never did anything before. He was always too shy to start anything with me, and I was happy to leave it that way.

"This time was different, though. We were both buzzed and were sitting across from each other in his livingroom when he suddenly got this strange look on his face and said, 'Damn you look good.'

"Now I knew that either he was drunk or lyin' 'cause it was getting late, and after all that partying, I had to look a mess. Besides, it had been raining outside, and I didn't even want to think about what my hair looked like, and I told him so, but he still had that stupid look on his face, and before I knew it, he got up and came over to me. Then kneeling down, he looked into my eyes and said that he was serious. He even said that he thought that I was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever known!

"Now, if anyone else had told me that, I'd know that it was just a line of BS and they were just trying to get into my panties but not Shawn. I knew he said it because he believed it!

"Anyway, I don't know what got into me that night. Maybe it was the liquor, or maybe it was because I was in shock from hearing that from him, but one moment we were staring into each other's eyes, and the next moment we were kissing."

Sheryl stopped and studied the counselor's face for any signs of disbelief before continuing. Of course, her confessions meant nothing to him other than the unfolding of her problem, but to her it was a huge thing, and she found that the lack of emotion in his face pissed her off.

She didn't know why it upset her, but thinking about what he said about wanting to hear the details of her story, she thought, 'I'll give him details!' and looking directly into his eyes, she gave her voice a softer, sexier tone and continued.

"That first kiss was just tentative, as if neither of us was sure we wanted to take that step. I know I wasn't sure about it. I mean our lips just barely brushed against each other. Then we just looked deep into one another's eyes before kissing again. This time, it was a full kiss and when I felt him pressing his lips against mine, I couldn't stop myself from opening my mouth and letting his tongue in."

Sheryl stopped long enough to judge her doctor's reaction, and seeing none she leaned forward slightly and continued. He had his chance to stop her, and since he didn't take it, she was determined to try and shake him out of his stolid stance by going into as much detail as she could.

"We kissed for a while, and I'm telling you it was nothing like any kissin' I'd done before! I mean nothing was rushed. It wasn't like we were overcome by passion or anything like that. We only lightly kissed for a while before he gently pushed his tongue into my mouth again, and then I did him.

It was all slow and unhurried. I sucked on his tongue, and then he did mine, and before I knew it, I felt his hands softly stroking the sides of my face. We were still looking into each others eyes until I felt him gently biting my lower lip. Not painfully, just a light nibble, and when his teeth left it, they were replaced by his tongue. That's when I closed my eyes.

"I'm tellin' you, drunk or not, Shawn knew what he was doing. His tongue just barely touched the place under my lip before kissing it. Then he did the same to my chin. I loved his touch and concentrated on the feeling of his tongue and light kisses. He took his time kissing his way down my neck, too, and all the while, his hands never stopped caressing the sides of my face."

Sheryl continued in her detailed narration while studying William's face for any signs of emotion. She was secretly hoping he'd be aroused, but his face was like stone. It wasn't like she wanted to have sex with him or anything like that. It was more of a power thing for her. She knew that he wasn't supposed to get involved with his patients, and it had become a game to her, to see if she could shake him up a little.

"It wasn't long after that before he had my blouse and bra off, and you should have seen his eyes when he first saw my tits! I swear, they got as big 'round as dinner plates, and the next thing I knew, his hands had made their way down to my coochie!

He'd been caressing me so slowly that I didn't even know they'd gone down that far! He knew what he was doing, too, because at first, he just tickled it a little bit with the tips of his fingers and then pushed on me with the palm of his hand just hard enough to send me over the edge!

"I swear; I don't think I'd ever been turned on that much in my life! I mean, my mind was screaming, 'More, more!' By then, I didn't care if it was some skinny assed homeless man who was doing me. All I knew was that I wanted more and hoped that he would never stop!"

Sheryl had closed her eyes halfway through her narration, but after saying that, she opened them again to see the reaction on Dr. Jameson's face. Once again, all she saw was his emotionless expression as he watched her, and she inwardly grinned to herself as she wondered if she'd given him a hardon yet! After all, her own crotch had become quite damp from the memory of that evening with Shawn.

As much as she wanted to, she dared not chance glancing down at the front of William's pants to find out, and closing her eyes once more she continued with her story.

"After I came, Shawn leaned back and took his shirt off. That was the first and last time I thought about who it was that I was getting ready to fuck. I mean, instead of a big muscular chest, it was his scrawny little one that came into view. I think if I took the time to look at it for a few moments, I would have called the whole thing off, but Shawn didn't give me enough time to, because the next thing I knew, he was slowly kissing his way around my boobs and down towards my belly button.

"All I could do was close my eyes and scream, 'Yes!' in my mind, but I might have said it out loud, too. I'm not sure, but I didn't really care. I was aching for him to touch my nipples, but he didn't. As you can see, I have a pretty good set of boobs and my nipples are so sensitive! But his hands were just softly touching the sides of them as he slowly kissed his way down my body.

"I'm telling you, William, I'd never felt anything like that before in my life! I mean, I'd never been with a man who was as patient and gentle as Shawn, and just when I thought that he would lose control and finally go down on me, he stopped and worked his way back up until he was kissing me again! Really! By then, I wanted him so badly that I bit his lips and tongue until I made them bleed!

"He didn't complain though. Instead of pulling away, he just kissed and nibbled his way all the way down my arm to my hand. He licked and sucked on each of my fingers and nibbled on the palm of my hand before kissing his way up my wrist to the inside of my elbow. I'm tellin' you, he was making me crazy! He was turning me on in ways I never thought possible. He completely avoided my coochie and did the same thing to my legs, too. I'm tellin' you, he even sucked on my toes!

"Well, by the time he finally reached the place where I wanted him the most, I had the most powerful orgasm of my life! I mean, it was so strong that I thought I was going to pass out, and when I opened my eyes, I found him just hovering over my coochie, watching me. Well, by then, all I wanted to do was be fucked!

"At least, that's what I thought I wanted, but what he did was lower his face and went down on me again! I suddenly found that I didn't want be fucked so much as I wanted to feel that slow teasing touch of his some more. I got what I wanted, too. He told me to close his eyes and relax, and that's exactly what I did!

"Now, I have to tell you; I don't shave my coochie. I leave a strip of hair a couple of inches wide and he took his time playing all along the edge of it with his lips and tongue."

There it was, the sign Sheryl was waiting for! When she told William about how she trims her lower regions, his eyes made the slightest movement towards her crotch. Triumph! She had broken his stoic, emotionless stance, and she grinned inwardly.

For his part, he knew he'd made a mistake. He knew he shouldn't have looked down at her, but the movement was involuntary, and he'd taken the quick glance before he could stop himself. How many times has he had a client who'd tried to lure him into such things before? How many clients has he had who'd even tried to entice him into a sexual liaison with them? He couldn't count. Then why did he let himself be duped this time? He didn't have an answer. Maybe it was because he'd become so bored with his work, or maybe it was because he'd been distracted just enough to make the mistake. It didn't matter. All he knew was that he'd have to be more careful and tried to concentrate on discovering exactly what brought her to him.

"I have to tell you William; I was heating up again pretty fast, but like before, he just took his time and only lightly kissed and touch every part of my coochie, but he never touched my button. I'm telling you, I was moving my ass hard, trying to get him to touch me there, and I don't know how he did it, but he managed to avoid it no matter what I did! I was so frustrated I screamed and cursed him and then just like that, he pushed his lips and tongue down hard onto my button, and he finally touched my nipples at the same time!

"I came so hard I think I did pass out! Oh my God! I swear, I never felt anything that good in my life! And when I finally came back to my senses, I saw him taking off his pants.

"Let me tell you, he's not that big, but he wasn't exactly tiny either, and he knew how to fuck. Instead of just pounding it into me, he did me nice and slow just like he did everything else. He didn't last that long, either, but he did last just long enough to give me a nice little orgasm."

By the time Sheryl finished her story, Dr. Jameson still had no idea why she came to see him, unless having good sex presented some psychological problem that she wasn't able to fathom. He had to admit, her narration did arouse him a little, though, and he was thankful for at least that.

"Well anyway, that was the first time we had sex," she concluded.

"So despite the fact that you aren't physically attracted to him, you had sex with him again?"

It was then that William thought that he might have discovered her problem. It seemed that Shawn wasn't really the type that she could fall in love with, yet she desired a sexual relationship with him. He could see that the implications could be enormous, particularly since Shawn was close to her brother, and she couldn't chance offending one without offending the other.

"Oh yes; we've actually been having sex quite a lot. He just seems to always be touching me in new ways and turning me on in ways that I never dreamed of before, and I know he's clean, and I can trust him. Besides, I like the feeling of a man cumming inside of me, and let me tell you, it's hard to find a man you can trust enough where you don't have to use a condom these days."

"And you get along with him right?"

William's question took Sheryl by surprise. After all, isn't that part of what she's been telling him all along?

"Listen. I wouldn't be letting the man fuck me if I didn't get along with him! I'm not one of those cheap ho's out there who'll just spread their legs for anyone who'll give them a good fuck you know!"

"Well, if the sex is good and you get along with him and like being in each other's company, then I don't understand your problem."

Sheryl thought that maybe she'd made a mistake going to Dr. Jameson, and thought that she might have done better seeing a woman doctor. Still, Dr. Jameson was close by, and in the end, she was afraid that a woman counselor would have been more judgmental.

"I'm not sure how to say it, but I guess it's just that I want something more than what I have with Shawn. Yeah, he has a good car and a job and all, but..."

"Now you know you can tell me anything in anyway that you can. You don't have to try and pick your words. Just blurt out whatever comes to your mind."

Sheryl first looked into William's face, then looking down, she stammered, "You see ... Well ... It's just that Shawn knows how to make love, but sometimes I just want to be fucked! I've told him what I want, too, so it's not one of those communication problems.

"One time, I told him to lie down on the bed and wait for me because I had a special dinner that I was going to bring him that he could eat in bed. Well I made him wait a good fifteen minutes, and just when I thought he'd be getting a little impatient, I came into the room naked, and before he could react, I climbed up onto the bed and planted my coochie right down onto him, and for the next few minutes I fucked that boy blind!"

William tried not to think of the image her words had formed in his mind and asked, "And how did he handle your aggressiveness?"

"Well that's the thing. You'd think any man would love a fuck like that, but not Shawn. Oh he came alright, but when we were through, he didn't say a word. In fact, he just got up and left, and didn't even speak to me until the next day. Even then, all he said about it was that it made him feel uncomfortable. I tried telling him that a little hard sex now and then was good, but he just said that it wasn't for him. I did get him to try it once. You know, just putting it in me from behind, but he just wasn't into it, and it wasn't the same."

"You know; I am a certified sex counselor, too. Perhaps you two can come in and we can work out this problem together."

"I don't know William. You see, you've only heard half of my story."

Dr. Jameson looked up at the clock, and getting up he said, "Well I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today."

"Oh, is it time to go already?"

"I'm afraid so, but we can continue next week. Will that be all right?"

"I guess so."

William saw the uncertainty in her eyes, and not really knowing the basis of her problem yet, he reached into his desk drawer and handed her his card.

"Here. This has my cell phone number on it. If you have any problems that can't wait until our next appointment, go ahead and give me a call, and we'll see what we can do."

Sheryl was disappointed. She'd expected to go in there, tell the doctor what's been going on, and come out with the answers she needed to get on with her life, and here, she'd only told him half of her story.

'Why, I'm no better off than when I woke up this morning!' she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.