Emergency - Cover

Emergency

 

Chapter 5

"STEVEN — WHERE ARE YOU?" Julie screamed, now up and walking, after being cleaned up. The police arrived.

They took the gun from Mary, put David's dead body on a gurney, and whisked him away.

"JULIE, are you all right?" her brother asked carefully walking back into view.

"Daddy ... our father ... is dead!"


The kids took a shower and got their suits back on. They went out and waved good-bye to Jeff and Jo. It was scheduled for them to come back on Saturday for dinner with the Lloyds. Possibly, another lesson in foreplay and sex!

"My dick hurts!" Steven said causing his sister to laugh.

"I have no idea how many orgasms I had, at least a dozen - maybe more," his sister said gripping his hand in hers.

He pulled out a baggy with four pills, saying, "These are Plan B pills, so we can decide not to use a condom whenever we want? Carrie gave them to us."

"The way Carrie sounded," Julie said, "I can't wait!"

They got home and found a message from Mom.

"Hey kids, surprised you're not home. Call when you get this, or I'll come home, OK?"

Steven called the phone number, asking for room 341 and his mother's voice came on the line.

"This is Mary McHenry!"

"Hey Mom?"

"Hello Steven, where were you and your sister? I called three times before I left a message," she said sounding irritated.

"We went over to swim at our new friend's house. Their mother invited us to stay for dinner. It was great — some fancy meal with fish. We did some more swimming after that and just got home!"

"We were invited back on Saturday for dinner again," Julie added, "Their mother is really cool, just like you. She said her husband left her for a gal in the secretarial pool. I don't know what that means, but she's a divorcee."

"Sounds like she make an impression on you two. I don't think you've ever had a friend with only a single parent before, have you?" mom asked.

"No, Mom — she's the first," Steven said as Julie was holding back a giggle.

"Well then, I'm sorry I was so..."

"Controlling ... Anal Compulsive, any of these terms work for you beautiful?" Steven remarked.

"How did she like your bubbly personality, Steven?" Mary said awashed in sarcasm.

"She ate it up. I called her beautiful, and she actually blushed. She's got a swimsuit that was ... quite provocative. The kind I always thought that you would look great in," Steven answered.

"You weren't provocative back, were you?"

"I think she's a year or two older than you Mom, but she says she swims every day. Her husband left them so well off she doesn't work at all. It sounds like she's out by their pool, all day every day."

"Well, be a gentleman, to your sister and your friends sister and Mother. I know how we raised you. Be a good friend and do whatever she asks of you. You can be an example to this young man you've met."

"Well," Julie said, "we've had a long and physically demanding day and night. We're going to bed after we get off the phone. Say hi to Daddy for us ... we love you both!"

"Good-night kids!"


They awoke the next morning in the same bed.

"Ohh, everything below the waist hurts today," Steven said.

"That's for sure. I'm hungry. We never ate yesterday," Julie remarked.

Steven got up, put on some boxers and went downstairs to look in the refrigerator. He found the stuff Mom usually fixes them and decided to cook breakfast for his pretty sister. He scrambled some eggs, only lightly-burned some toast and microwaved some bacon. The smell must've found its way upstairs because his sister came down in one of his T-shirts. "That smells great. I feel special with my hot big brother fixing me breakfast," she said coming up behind him and giving him a hug.

"I could get used to being greeted like that every morning," Steven said turning to give her a no-hand kiss. He sets the table and they have breakfast together, just like they're used to.

After breakfast, she cleared the table, and they washed the dishes with the occasional kiss between the two of them. She's really cute ... and it was so easy for Steven to say to himself that he loved her.

It was Friday, still over two days until their Mom and Dad got home. They didn't say the kids couldn't drive somewhere - Steven had his license. He called the number they had.

"Mary McHenry!"

"Good morning Mary, this is your son. I miss you so much — I had to call you just to hear your voice."

"Steven - that's laying it on pretty thick. What do you want?"

"There's a car inside the garage and a driver here at home. Can we go to the movies, with me driving us there?"

"Sure, I'm OK with that. Treat your sister with care and respect. We didn't talk about this specifically — I'm happy you called before you just went off somewhere. I knew we raised responsible children. I love you Steven!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.