Emergency
Chapter 4

 

"I hear the ambulance — do I stay on the line?"

"Wait until they arrive, I'll want to talk to one of them. Is your father the only one hurt?"

"I don't know — I don't know where my brother is? He left when the gun went off."

"What's his name?"

"Steven Michael McHenry!"

"Was he involved in the shooting?"

"Our mother took the gun from him and shot my father! Here's the ambulance guy."


"Jeff, can't you see it — on their faces. That they just fucked for the first time," Jolene said.

"Yeah, I remember that goofy smile. I had it myself. That's when I knew that I was in love with you Jo!"

"How long have you been hooking up?" Steven asked taking his sisters hand.

"A little over eight months. Jo's been on the pill for the last four months," Jeff said.

Julie turned to Jolene and quietly asked, "How did you get your parents to let you be on the pill?"

"I told her that some girlfriends had been having really heavy periods, and their Moms put them on it to better regulate their periods," Jolene answered.

"How about emergency contraception ... do you have any of that?" Steven asked.

"Yeah — the plan B pills. We can give you some, if you can't wait to do it without a condom," Jeff said.

"Sure! I'm certain we're smiling like idiots, but this is all very new to us," Steven said.

"I feel like I was pounded by a sledgehammer, "Julie said with a snicker in her voice.

"From the looks of your brother's speedo, that sounds about right," Jolene said making Steven blush a bit.

"Maybe we could trade sisters for a week?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing personal Jolene, but I'm staying monogamous to my sister, for the time being," Steven answered. "I came here to swim, come on J!"

They dove and started swimming alongside each other. They had both been on the swim team, so they were quite good swimmers. Jeff and Jolene looked up at the glass wall into the house and saw their mother waving to them. It was good she couldn't see Jolene's hand down the front of her brother's trunks or Jeff's hand far down on Jolene's butt searching for something with his index finger. Ooh, he found it!

Steven found a spot to stop and kiss his sister for a while. The two couples were just floating around together when the glass door opened.

Mrs. Lloyd came out wearing a nice bikini, put down a towel and some sunglasses and lay out in the sun.

Steven swam over and said, "Mrs. Lloyd; I see where Jolene gets her beauty from."

"Thank you Steven! Did you hear that Jeff? Steven likes my bikini — you always said it wasn't small enough or didn't show enough of my boobs?"

"Mom! I never said that! What I said was, 'for such a stacked woman, you could wear a micro-bikini and still look hot!" Jeff said beside himself.

"Mrs. Lloyd," Steven said again, "you are very beautiful, just like my own mother. She won't go to the beach in anything less then a one-piece bathing suit. Something about 'not tempting the flesh.'"

"Everyone has their own standards Steven. If you kids weren't here, I would probably be naked right now."

Julie had her hand in front of her brother's suit through all of this conversation. "Is she turning you on, Steven?" she quietly asked.

"Yeah, she is — Mom could so wear that suit and look even better than she does."

Looking straight at Steven, Mrs. Lloyd said, "Could I get one of you boys to put some suntan oil on me?"

He heard, "Go ahead," from his sister. He quickly got himself out of the pool and walked over to her.

She smiled at Steven, handing him the bottle and turning over to show her marvelous back and butt.

"Start anywhere you'd like. I like a lot of it — be generous."

He'd never seen a woman his mother's age, so close to naked before. He poured some out on his hand saying, "its kind of cool" and started on her leg below her mostly exposed rear end. She jumped a little but said, "You have a very gentle touch" as he took his second hand and rubbed it into her leg. When he got on the inside part of the leg, she opened her legs for his hands to slip in and cover her.

He stopped long enough to put more in his hand and went around to do the other leg. "The exposed part of my butt needs some too. You don't want me to get burned on my rear end, do you?"

"No ma'am. We sure don't want any of you to get burned. I have to tell you something Mrs. Lloyd. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen up close," he said putting some more oil on her hand and putting his hand directly on her butt. It was barely covered. After he got below the material, she took her hands and lowered her bottom piece of material — exposing her entire bottom to a practical stranger. 'Get everywhere you can reach, Steven honey."

He went between her legs, reaching down and feeling her pubic region. "Oooh, Steven right there — a little more, please?"

He did as she asked, rubbing her and making sure there was not a square inch uncovered. She pulled her bottoms up, "Now my back - you can rub harder than you have been. You would make a marvelous masseuse Steven."

"Thank you ma'am. My mother has said the same thing when I rub her shoulders. If I'm pressing too hard — tell me?"

"Oooh, I will." He put some fresh oil on his hands, but before he could start applying it, she reached behind and undid the strap that was along her back. He started applying it again, when this fabulous woman had let out a tiny moan.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lloyd — did I do something wrong?" he said lifting his hands off her for a moment. "No, not a problem. Call me Carrie. Mrs. Lloyd makes me sound like an old lady."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.