Emergency - Cover

Emergency

 

Chapter 3

"What is your address?"

"Our address — Oh my god — what's my address? — 15773 Bullock Avenue — please — there's so much blood - Hurry!"


It was Thursday at noon — David and Mary left for Phoenix Arizona. Steven and Julie couldn't wait to have the place to themselves. On the kitchen counter, was a printout of 12 phone numbers, a combination of family, Dad's cell and the police and fire departments. They also were left a crisp one hundred-dollar bill.

The home phone rang, surprising the siblings. Julie picked up the phone and said 'McHenry Home.'

"This is Mom, just checking in — how are you?"

Steven took the phone and said, "Mom - we're waiting for the kids to arrive with the kegs of beer. We need to clear this line for the strippers to call us back."

"Steven Michael McHenry, you are begging to be grounded when we get home. Treat your sister nicely," their mom replied.

"Get off the phone, Mom! Dad needs you to be the navigator so you don't end up in Montana by mistake," Steven said.

Her giggle was similar to Julie;s as she said, "Fine. I know exactly how much liquor is in the cabinet."

"Unless we purchase some and leave no trace behind. I am an Eagle Scout with 45 Merit Badges. I can have a party and you would never know!" Steven teased his mother.

"You are just too charming for your own good. I hope your sister is resistant to your charms," she said in return.

"Good-bye Mom — have a safe drive!" her son said.

"Bye Honey!" she said as he hung up first.


Julie was standing right by him to hear all their Mother had said. "Am I resistant to your charms Steven?"

"I hope not. I got some condoms from a friend, in case we decide to take this to its logical conclusion."

She slapped him on the chest just like Mom does to their Dad sometimes. She took him by the hand, and they almost ran upstairs to her room.

She had stripped completely naked and had turned around to show him his lovely little sister in all of her glory.

"Hey Steven — how do you like these charms?"

Steven had no idea that his 15-year-old sister was so ... so ... beautiful. She had never even worn a bikini in front of anyone. She had breasts ... wonderful ... fabulous ... breasts. Down below she was bare ... absolutely hairless.

She was right. He loved her charms and as soon as he had gotten his clothes off, she could tell exactly how much he loved her charms.

By the time he was naked she had crawled under her sheets.

"Did you put on a condom, big brother?"

"I will, but there's much to do before we need one of those," he said starting a lover's kiss. They were finally alone, able to completely express their love to one another.

Despite being a good Catholic boy of sixteen, he knew of some sexual hijinks for them to play. He crawled between her legs and started to lick and play with her breasts. Upon contact, she shivered enjoying everything he was doing,

"Oh Steven ... that feels really nice. Keep doing that until I cum please?"

"Certainly your highness," he said glomming back on to her other teat. As much fun as he was having he didn't want to waste his first load on the sheets. He moved up to kiss her, and his fully hard penis found his sister's opening. He was fighting his instinct to just push in. He needed to be careful or there would be a visit from the stork in nine months.

He reached over and got a condom from his dresser drawer, ripped it open and put it on under the sheets. He had practiced this enough times; he was an old hand at it. Then he pushed a little - and stopped.

"Julie — I need to make sure this is what you want. We're still brother and sister, but once I drive myself inside you - things will change between us ... forever!"

"Steven, please — fuck me!"

He did — he pushed really hard; breaking his sister's maidenhead and getting deep inside her love canal.

Her face changed from love to concern to joy. "Ohh, Steven — that feels so good. Thank you for putting a condom on. Doing this without one is just being stupid."

"Julie, doing this with one isn't very smart — but I love you so much, I'm willing to be stupid with you. May I begin?"

"Yeah, I want to feel you sliding around inside me."

He pulled about halfway out and pushed in again, this time without any hesitation. He heard her moan of appreciation.

They started to kiss again as he began his rhythm inside her. She was so responsive, to both his kiss and his deep entry inside her now despoiled pussy.

He was realizing how quickly he would fill the condom. Despite that, he kept up a constant rhythm and was plying her breasts with both his mouth and hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.