Emergency - Cover

Emergency

 

Chapter 2

"Did you say that your Mother shot your Father?"

"Yes, I'm their daughter — Hurry, my Daddy — I love him — please?"

"An ambulance is on the way - stay on the line..."


The school year was over - Steven and Julie had all day together, with their father heading off to work. Their Mom had a half-time job working for a politician running for mayor. She would fix breakfast each morning then head off for four to six hours per day.

"Hey beautiful, OK if I fixed us sandwiches for lunch?" Steven offered.

"Sure, cut my crust off please?"

"Sure thing," he responded as the doorbell rang.

He went to the door finding Jeff and Jolene Lloyd. They hadn't been expecting anyone, and they had strict rules about strangers in the house.

"Hey, Steven! Aren't you going to let us in?" Jolene purred.

"Oh OK, but you can't stay long. Our folks have strict rules about strangers," Steven explained.

"We're not strangers, only to your parents. We can stay downstairs if you'd like. Where's your pretty sister?" Jeff asked.

"Hi," Julie said as she saw the Lloyds in their own front room.

She and Jolene hugged. Jeff made a move to hug Julie, but her brother got between them. Alliances quickly formed as Jeff sat down with his sister getting on his lap.

Julie got up and positioned herself similarly to the Lloyds. To stabilize her, Steven put an arm around her waist.

"So. What are the Lloyds doing while school is out?" Julie asked feeling quite comfortable on her brother's lap.

"Both of our parents work all day, so we sleep in and have breakfast whenever we get up. What about you guys?" Jolene asked.

"We all get up and have breakfast together practically everyday — even dinner!" Steven answered.

Jolene leaned into her brother, and they had a most provocative kiss. They didn't seem to care that Steven and Julie were watching. When they separated, Jolene said, "Go ahead — you guys can go ahead and make out too. We could tell that you were in love with each other. We saw it our first day of school."

Steven was more flabbergasted than his younger sister, "You think that we are in love with each other?"

"Sure," Jeff said. "It's all over Julie's face, and when you two are standing together — your body language is really strong for one another."

Getting upset, Julie moved off Steven, and he said, "I think you guys better leave. Our mother is due home, and we could be in trouble. Call next time before you come over."

Jolene got up off her brothers lap, they had one more kiss, then waved good-bye.

"You didn't have to be so rude, Steven!" Julie said.

"They have it all wrong. I love you but not that way. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"While I was on your lap, I felt you getting hard. That tells me that you feel something for me. If it isn't love — could it be lust?"

She was always asking these tough questions to her older brother. This wasn't the first time she sat upon his lap and felt him get hard. It was the first time she called him on it — he was embarrassed.

He went back into the kitchen and cleaned up from making lunch. She wanted to help, but he said that he could do it himself.

Back up in their rooms — the front door opened and closed — "Kids. I'm home! Come help me bring in the groceries please."

They met up at the top of the stairs. He grabbed her hand, and they came down together. He got the door for her, and they took the necessary trips back and forth to finish the job.

As the ladies emptied each bag, it was Steven's job to fold them back up for re-use.

"What's with all the boneless chicken breast's Mom?" Steven asked.

"I found a better recipe for Chicken and Noodles, and you need fresh breast meat for it," their mother explained.

He blushed as Julie asked, "Are you fixing that tonight, Mom?"

"No, on Friday night. Tonight I was going to make home-made meatballs with pasta."

"I like your Meatballs just as much as I like your Breasts," Steven said, realizing the implications after he had said it. He was bright peach-colored.

"Go up and have some fun. Dinner's at 6:30!" their mother smirked. She saw the grab of hands, and they whisked off to upstairs.

They went together into Steven's room.

"Have you ever kissed anyone the way Jeff and Jolene were kissing?" Julie asked her brother.

"I guess you think that was romantic, them kissing each other like that. I thought it was almost disgusting, slobbering over each other like that."

"Are you gay?" Julie asked her sibling.

"Get out, just get out of my room for a while. To answer your question, NO, I am not gay!" He practically slammed the door after she had left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.