Cruise Ship Regeneration 2
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The cruise ship Regeneration and its sexual guidance team help a mid teen boy find his sexual orientation. His Guardian soon finds herself drawn into the guidance program. The mother boards the ship three days later and discovers her own sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   First   Sex Toys  

The sexual enlightenment of a mother, son and tutor

Part-2 Aron and Daniel, Ellie and Daniel

02.12 Aron and Daniel, Sexual Guidance:

02.13 Aron and Daniel, Mirror, Deepthroat:

02.14 Aron and Daniel, Mirror, The Mating:

02.15 Ellie, Daniel, A Programmed Encounter:

02.16 Ellie, Daniel, oil massage, Masturbation:

02.17 Daniel, Ellie, Oral Orgasm:

02.18 Ellie, Daniel, The Mating:

02.12 Aron, Daniel, Sexual Guidance:

Aron had prepared the room while Daniel slept. The harness was retracted back up into the ceiling and he placed a tube of lubricant on the floor by the foot of the bed. He then sat on the bed and waited. Daniel lay on his right side and soon Aron saw him open his eyes. At first, Daniel wasn't exactly sure of where he was. The injection was making his short term memory a little fuzzy, it was also sending a building gentle warmth that flowed across his loins. He saw Aron looking at him and then remembered that he had helped put him into a harness or something.

They both smiled at each other and Daniel said,

"I guess I dozed off for while."

Aron told him it was only for a little while and asked him if he remembered anything. Daniel was glad that Aron was still with him and shook his head. Daniel looked at Aron's nakedness and couldn't understand the feelings of attraction that were filling his mind. He then realized he was also naked and wondered how he got on the bed and who put the sheet over him.

Daniel smiled and rolled over onto his back. He wasn't prepared for the sensations that the silky sheet gave him as it glided over his body. Again, he looked at Aron and this time, an unexplained warmth flowed into his penis and balls and closed his eyes, trying to stop the sensations from spreading. Aron knew what was happening and laid his right hand on Daniel's covered thigh with a gentle massaging action. Daniel's hands fisted as an exquisite tinglyness spread into his penis and testicles. He closed his eyes as his penis stirred and then a low gasp was heard as the surface of the satiny sheet stimulated his rising member. Aron smiled when he saw the 'tent' slowly rise under the sheet, knowing its silkiness was adding unwanted excitement to Daniel's the hardening penis. Daniel could feel the massaging hand on his thigh and his mind wanted it to stop ... and ... at the same time to continue.

Daniel's conditioning was now coming to the surface and he looked up into Aron's face as if pleading for an explanation of what was happening to him.

Aron leaned down to Daniel's face and whispered,

"Your body is trying to tell you something. If you let me, I can help you."

All that Daniel knew was that feelings of attraction for Aron were becoming stronger.

Aron whispered again,

"I want to kiss you."

Without knowing 'why' Daniel could only nod his head.

Daniel saw Aron's face coming toward his face. He closed his eyes and parted his lips slightly. He felt lips touch his lips and then felt a tongue slip though his parted lips and into his mouth. As their tongues touched, a light lightheadedness filled his mind as his first kiss sent tremors of pleasure rippling throughout his body.

As Aron's kiss became more passionate, Daniel's anus began to tingle and the sheet's 'tent' pushed up higher. A deep yearning in Daniel's rectal sheath flowed into his prostate and up into his erection. Something made Daniel break the kiss. With a flushed and aroused face he looked at Aron and said,

"I don't think I ready for this ... I ... I..."

Aron noticed the circle of moisture at the tip of the 'tent' and moved his hand so his index finger pressed against it with an exquisite swirling action. Daniel gasped and instinctively pushed up onto Aron's finger. At the same time Aron renewed their kiss and this time their kiss was mutual.

Ellie watched Daniel as he pushed upward onto Aron's massaging finger while he returned Aron's deep kiss. She heard the aroused moans from his mouth and knew Daniel was in full submission to his male Lover.

This time Aron broke the kiss and whispered,

"Stay the way you are."

As Aron stood up, Daniel saw that he was fully aroused and he couldn't stop his eyes from gazing intently at Aron's erection. Aron went to the foot of the bed, looked at Daniel and smiled as his hands started to pull the sheet down over his body.

This time it was Ellie's turn to stare at the twitching 'tent'. Small, soft pants were heard from Daniel as the sheet's satiny surface glided over his nakedness. The edge of the sheet teased his erection as it slipped over the gland. Aron smiled when he saw Daniel's erection as it jumped into the air over his abdomen. Aron dropped the sheet onto foot of the bed and then helped his 'submissive' onto his feet. They briefly kissed again and then Aron led Daniel so they were about six feet from mirrored wall. They stood there for a few moments gazing at each other's reflected bodies. Aron wanted to give Ellie a close up view of what Daniel looks like when he is fully aroused, something that did not go unnoticed.

02.13 Aron, Daniel, Mirror, Deepthroat:

Aron turned Daniel and himself so Ellie had a side view of their bodies. Her eyes opened wide when she the glistening glands of both erection within an inch of touching each other. Aron snuggled in closer to Daniel and a loud moan was heard as their erections touched and throbbed against each other. An excited Daniel couldn't believe the sensations that the two erections were giving him and began a slow up and own action as gasps of pleasure escapes his mouth. Aron let him continue but stepped back when he felt that Daniel was becoming too excited.

Aron turned Daniel so he gained faced the mirror. Ellie and Dianne saw Daniel's straining erection and the glistening gland that was oozing with its precum. Daniel saw the erotic sight of his reflected image in the mirror which added to his excitement.

Aron knelt down in front of Daniel and reached out and rested his hands on the soft skin of Daniel's inner thighs and watched his straining erection twitch and jerk. The hands began to slowly massage the their way upward, his right cupped and lifted Daniels balls and the left hand grasped his straining hardness. It glided up and down the thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and he smiled when he saw the drooling drops of precum ooze from the the engorged gland. Daniel moaned and shifted his hips, grinding his enflamed member and churning testicles into Aron's manipulating hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Aronnnnnn!"

Aron's right hand massaged its way downward toward Daniel's tingling anus and his slick fingers teased and tantalized the clasping anal lips. Daniel squealed at the ecstatic contact and pushed his excited anus onto Aron's exploring fingers. His mind and body were being flooded with sensations that he had never felt before. The slick fingers began teasing Daniel's fluttering anal lips. The left hand let go of Daniel's jerking organ and moved onto Daniel's bucking hips.

Aron slowly nudged a finger inward past Daniel's eager and loosened anal lips. A loud hiss of joy escaped Daniel's mouth as the twisting finger slipped into his rectal sheath. Another finger joined the first and Daniel grasped Aron's shoulders for support as his mind tried to cope with all the sensations that Aron was giving his body. The fingers twisted and turned as they stroked relentlessly into Daniel's seething 'womanhood'.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron raised upward on his knees and leaned forward. Slowly his open lips descended toward the head of Daniel's straining hardness. Daniel's grip on Aron's shoulders tightened when he felt a warm moist breath bathe his tingling gland and he began panting in anticipation.

Ellie couldn't believe what Aron was about to do and watched as Aron's tongue slithered toward the head of Daniel's excited erection. The warm, wet mouth and swirling tongue slipped over the hyper-sensitive gland and Daniel squealed with joy as the gland was encased within Aron's suctioning mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron's head slowly descended downward and Daniel's throbbing member slipped deeper and deeper into Aron's suctioning mouth and throat. Daniel's gurgles of joy continued as his enflamed erection penetrated the warm, slippery cavern. After one or two teasing twists of his head, Aron pulled back upward until Daniel's thick gland rested within his mouth and his cheeks closed around it with a deep sucking action. Aron's tongue slipped into the oozing slit and sucked up Daniel's drooling precum like a straw.

"Aronnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Aron plunged his milking throat back down onto Daniel's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Daniel's gasps and moans got louder and his hips instinctively began counter thrusting. His mind was flooded with pure joy as his orgasmic wave built up higher and higher. Aron stopped and a shocked Ellie looked as Daniel began deep strokes into Aron's clenching and milking throat. His hips became a blur and his thrusts became deeper and faster. His rectal muscles clenched around Aron's twisting fingers, trying to draw them further into his enraged rectal sheath.

Aron knew Daniel was just seconds from ejaculating and his mouth and throat now matched Daniel's urgent thrusts with deep counter thrusts.

Daniel was catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

His rectal muscles began convulsing and spasming, his prostate swelled and his engorged hardness began jerking wildly. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed and danced across his mind and eyes as an ecstatic pressure surged up his throbbing manhood. The thick stream of liquid of joy stalled when it reach the hyper-sensitive gland and deliciously swirled around it. The puckering slit opened wide and Daniel began jettisoning his thick essence into Aron's mouth and throat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Aron's thirsty mouth eagerly swallowed Daniel's spewing, delicious nectar. He wanted more and his milking throat didn't let up on its relentless assault on Daniel's lurching member. A second stream spewed up Daniel's enraged erection and his spasming rectal sheath exploded. Daniel wailed as his dual orgasms exploded across his body

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Daniel's orgasm was so intense that his knees buckled and he slumped down onto his knees in front of Aron. His still spurting penis slipped out of Aron's mouth. Ellie's thighs opened and closed as her arousal soared. Her mind was telling she shouldn't watching this but her body wanted to see more.

Aron wrapped his arms lovingly around Daniel and held him close to his body as large quantities of Daniel's semen drooled past his lips and down both of their bodies. Daniel rested his head on Aron's shoulder moaning as his aftershocks rippled across his body. Aron slowly removed his fingers from Daniel's clasping anal opening and he moaned as the fingers left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron stood up and looked down at Daniel,

Daniel's eyes became focused on Aron's penis and balls. He saw a small pool of his semen resting on Aron's testicles and, as if in a trance, reached out with his hands. He lifted Aron's balls with one hand and used the fingers of his other hand to scoop up the small pool. It felt warm and slick as it flowed between his fingers. He brought his coated fingers up to his mouth and tasted his semen. He liked the slightly salted taste and used his tongue to suck his essence into his mouth. His taste buds exploded and his mind wanted more of the delicious nectar.

Daniel reached out and cradled Aron's flaccid penis in the palm of his right hand and Daniel thought to himself,

'It is a different feeling than holding my own penis. It feels soft, warmer and a heavier.'

He began a gentle squeezing action and his heart beat a little faster as the tube of flesh stirred and grew in his hand.

'Oh yes ... do it ... do it... '

Under his manipulating fingers, Aron's penis soared to full erection and a smiling Daniel continued to massage and caress the hardening member. Soon it throbbed within his squeezing hand.

'Oh my ... I never thought it would feel like this ... It is soft, yet hard and its pulsing in my hand.'

His arousal came flooding back to him and his own penis stirred and soon stood tall and hard between his kneeling and spread thighs. He reached out with his left hand and lifted Aron's testicles. This time he discovered how soft and heavy another male's balls could feel. Aron moaned softly as both of Daniel's hands explored his genitals. Daniel saw a small drop of precum oozing from the thick gland and he knew he had to taste it. He leaned inward and used his hand to guide Aron's hardness to his open mouth. Daniel's tongue darted outward and the tip slipped into the open slit of the gland and sipped up Aron's drooling precum.

This time it was Aron's turn express the pleasure that he was receiving and a hiss of joy escaped his mouth and his hands grasped Daniel's shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Daniel..."

Daniel's mind was reeling with his new discoveries and his head dipped further inward. This time it was he who moaned when a warm, thick fullness filled his mouth and his cheeks pressed around the thick gland. His mouth opened wider and his tongue swirled around the partially embedded hardness and his cheeks instinctively began to apply an exquisite suctioning action.

Wonderful thoughts raced across Daniel's mind,

'I love it, I love it. I never dreamed an erection would feel and taste like this.'

Daniel's hands grasped Aron's buttocks and pulled him forward and Aron gasped as his manhood slipped into Daniel's clenching throat. Daniel was now moving on instinct. His hands pushed Aron back and the throbbing member slipped back out of his throat and once again his tongue and cheeks adorned the thick, oozing gland.

Daniel's head pushed forward, his throat muscles began an exquisite milking action and Aron squirmed in Daniel's grip as ecstatic sensations exploded across his loins. Aron pulled his excited hardness outward and then slipped it back into Daniel's clenching throat, again and again and again. Daniel's hands dropped to Aron's testicles and massaged the bloated orbs as Aron stroked into his throat. Both moaned as they escalated each other's arousal.

Daniel closed his eyes and savored the delicious, oozing fullness of Aron's erection as it made love to his mouth and throat. His hardness began jumping wildly between his wide spread thighs as the wonderful sensations flooded into his erection.

Suddenly, Ellie saw Daniel's mouth and throat begin a rapid and deep clenching action. At the same time, Aron threw his head back gasping in joy. Daniel felt Aron's gushes of warm thick semen flood into his mouth and throat. The first spurts caught him by surprise but he quickly recovered and began feasting on Aron's spewing essence. His clenching throat muscles along with his massaging hands on Aron's churning balls caused more and more of the delicious, thick nectar to spurt out of Aron's jerking member.

Daniel's mind reeled with joy as he feasted on Aron's thick essence. Again that incredible aphrodisiac hit raced throughout his body and an intense 'hands free' ejaculation surged up his straining erection. The long, thick stream splattered forcefully toward Aron's abdomen and thighs.

Both of their gushing manhood's slowed to small spurts and shortly, Aron's softening penis slipped out of Daniel's mouth. Daniel swallowed what was left and his tongue licked his lips.

They looked at each other and smiled.

Daniel whispered,

"Thank you. I liked doing that."

Daniel's sexual enlightenment was almost complete.

Aron helped Daniel up from his knees and both held onto each other as they walked to the shower. Soon they were relaxing in the warm flowing waters. It wasn't long before their mutual cleaning changed to mutual arousing.

02.14 Aron, Daniel, Mirror, The Mating:

Aron led Daniel toward the mirrored wall and pressed a button on the remote. A six foot by four foot section of the floor, in front of the bed, was lowered and a gym-like mattress with a front support rail moved up in its place.

Aron walked to the side of the mattress and said,

"I think you know what is going to happen now. The best part is being able to look into the mirror and see yourself as you orgasm. I want you to kneel down on the mattress and put your hands on the support rail."

Ellie watched as an aroused Aron guided an equally aroused Daniel into a kneeling position on the mattress. Daniel reached out and grasped the support rail as Aron's hands spread his bent knees apart.

Daniel looked ahead into the mirrored wall and saw his kneeling body and his testicles swaying in the air between his bent legs. His erection bobbed in the air below his abdomen. He saw Aron pick up the tube of lubricant and watched him pour the slick liquid onto his erection, both hands and fingers. A feeling of nervous expectation spread across Daniel as Aron knelt down behind his raised buttocks. He flinched slightly when Aron's hands touched his cheeks and began to massage his hands up and down his inner thighs from his bent knees to his spread cheeks.

Aron smiled at the exposed sight of Daniel's sex and his right hand slipped inward and palmed the Daniel's still glowing, pink anal lips who moaned softly at the wonderful touch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh ... Aronnnnnnnnnnn!"

Daniel panted when he felt a lubed hand slip between the spread cheeks and the slick fingers began a delicious tracing action on the sensitive opening to his rectal sheath. He instinctively spread his knees and his thighs further apart and gasped when Aron's other hand reached between his spread thighs and wrapped itself around his throbbing erection with a gentle squeezing and massaging action.

In a few moments Aron leaned up and over Daniel's kneeling body. A moan was heard as his hands reached under Daniel and his fingers pressed and swirled around the erect bullet-like nipples. At the same time, Daniel felt a long, thick, throbbing mass move onto his inner right thigh and then the heavy slickness moved upward pushing between the cheeks of his buttocks, spreading them wider apart. Daniel moaned again as Aron's thick manhood came to rest over his swollen anal lips.

Aron's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Daniel's neck and shoulders. Daniel pushed his tingling anus against the throbbing thickness and shifted his erect nipples into the soft, swirling finger tips. Aron began to tease Daniel by slipping his erection through the flared cheeks, under his heavy testicles and forward along the sensitive underside of Daniel's straining hardness. He paused his joyful sweep and then repeated the ecstatic cycle again and again.

Daniel gasped at the incredible sensations and he began pushing his enflamed sex onto Aron's exploring erection.

"Oh God ... Aron ... Aron..."

Daniel felt Aron slipped off his body and kneel down behind wide spread thighs. He gasped when he felt one of Aron's fingers nestle into his excited anal lips and quickly pushed his 'womanhood' against the caressing tip. Aron nudged the finger inward, twisting and turning and Daniel gasped as jolts of joy shot throughout his spasming rectal sheath and his erection jumped wildly under his body. A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Daniel gurgled with joy as they caressed the sheath with an ecstatic circling action.

Daniel felt the twisting finger tips began circling the walls of his sheath as if they were trying to find something and then they found it ... his prostate. Daniel squealed at the incredible contact. He thrust and ground his excited sex rearward against the hand that was giving him so much joy. His erection began drooling with long rivulets of his preseminal fluid.

"Ohhhhhh ... Godddd!"

Aron's fingers began a slow, massaging action over the sensitive mound of tissues. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout Daniel's body. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Daniel ground his sex in frantic circles trying to get more of Aron's fingers into his seething sheath. The flow of fluids from his engorged gland was now one continuous string and his body quaked with his internal orgasms. With a desperate cry, he flexed his enraged manhood in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

Just as Daniel approached his orgasmic trip point, Aron stopped and withdrew his fingers and Daniel screamed loudly with orgasmic denial.

"Noooooooooooooo!"

Ellie didn't know what was happening and Dianne explained what Aron had just done and how the prostrate relates to a female's 'G' spot. Ellie smiled and nodded her head with understanding.

Aron's foreplay had ended and he now concentrated on the taking of Daniel's virginity. Daniel looked into the mirror and saw Aron snuggle closer to his upraised buttocks with his engorged manhood pointing the way. Daniel felt the wonderful thickness press against his inner thigh. It was long, thick and pulsed as though it had a heart beat. His rectal sheath clenched rapidly with anticipation and he tried to shift his excited anus down toward it but Aron kept moving it away.

Aron slowly and teasingly, slipped his throbbing hardness upward over Daniel's inner left thigh toward his eager entrance. Daniel moaned as Aron's erection ground over his heavy, swaying balls. The head finally nestled into his excited anal lips and Daniel's clasping lips kissed and caressed his Lover's thick gland in an attempt to draw it inward. Daniel didn't move, His hands gripped the rail and his kneeling body tensed knowing that his 'womanhood' was about to be penetrated.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"Please ... Aron ... Now ... Please..."

Aron smiled at Daniel's plea and nudged the thick gland into the eager opening. In one fluid motion, the flexing head nudged past the excited lips and slipped slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Daniel's wide open mouth as the wonderful thickness burrowed into his virginal rectal sheath. The sensations were not like anything Daniel had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his rectal passage and a wonderful sense of fullness filled his sexual being. The enhanced lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

1"... 2"... 3"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Daniel squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions rumbled across his body and his mind.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Daniel wanted more, he begged for more.

4"... 5"

He gurgled and drooled as Aron's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

6"... 7"... 7.5"

Daniel's virginity had been taken, something that he would remember for the rest of his life.

Behind the mirror, a flushed and aroused Ellie opened and closed her thighs as she watched Daniel's erection jerk wildly as Aron slowly sunk his manhood into Daniel's kneeling body.

Daniel felt Aron slowly slide his long, member outward and then slip it all the way inward. Then he withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of Daniel's rectal sheath. Aron adjusted his position behind Daniel, the angle of his penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of his rectal sheath. Aron started a slow back and forth dragging motion until, something electric bolted throughout Daniel's body. An intense wave of pure joy surged throughout Daniel's rectal sheath and across his loins. Aron's thick gland had searched for and found Daniel's spasming prostate. The flexing head slipped over the excited tissues again and again and Daniel's mind and body reeled with waves of joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron now plunged all the way into Daniel's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Daniel's magic spot. It was incredible. Daniel's mind was overloaded with explosions of raw joy. Aron now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Daniel completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Daniel gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. His rectal muscles desperately clenched around his Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His highly excited erection jumped and jerked below his abdomen.

Daniel cooed and gurgled as Aron's undulating erection plundered his spasming rectal sheath. Aron's thrusts were now full inward and full outward. Daniel's mind was being saturated with ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. His stretching rectal sheath clenched and milked the incredible penetrator that was his giving his body so much joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Godddddddddddddd!"

Daniel was catapulted into an sexual frenzy. Aron had now found all the buttons of his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Daniel's body began lunging back onto Aron's thrusting hardness with a sense of urgency.

His fists tightened their grip on the rail as he gasped for air.

Aron's massaging and swirling finger tips were once again began adorning his bullet-like nipples as his orgasmic wave built higher and higher. The sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode.

Daniel's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Aron lunged inward and froze. Daniel could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his rectal muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He felt an intense flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing rectal sheath. The sensations were mind ripping and he gasped, moaned and his his hips swung madly around Aron's erupting, buried erection. His own straining erection began flexing wildly. Aron's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant and the delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Daniel's stunned and dazed body.

Daniel's orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with ecstasy. It went on and on, as Aron continued to forcefully ejaculate into him. Daniel's thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his Lover deeper into his spasming sex.

His eyes opened wide and locked onto the image of a 15 year old whose kneeling body was within the throes of his first climatic orgasm. The ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection and surged up his almost numb erection. His thick essence stalled deliciously at his hyper-sensitive gland and then the liquid joy exploded into the air under his body. His orgasmic eyes saw the long stream jettison out of his thickening manhood and fly toward the mirror and splatter on the floor in front of it.

His orgasmic wail was stifled as his convulsing rectal sheath exploded and melded into the second thick stream of semen that erupted from his enraged manhood. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Aron's massive pulses and throbs. Daniel lifted his head and screamed as his dual orgasms were unleashed.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Ellie gasped as she watched Daniel's multiple streams of enhanced semen erupt out of his erection and fly toward her wide open eyes.

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated Daniel's young mind and body for the first time were overwhelming and pushed him into sensory overload. His hips slumped down onto his bent legs, his head and shoulders rested on the rail.

He slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm as his hardness continued to spurt with delicious aftershocks.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!"

Daniel moaned again as Aron's wonderful fullness slipped out of his reluctant and clenching rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of semen gushed from the gaping opening as it returned to normal. With Aron's help, Daniel was slowly turned around they moved off of the mattress so he could sit against the foot of the bed. His softening penis slipped down over his thigh onto his drained testicles, still drooling with his ejaculation.

When Daniel had sufficiently recovered, Aron said,

"Let's take another warm shower."

When they returned, Aron led a happy Daniel into the office where Ellie and Dianne were waiting for him. As they left the test center, Dianne, Aron and Sara smiled at each other. All knew what was going to happen next when Ellie and Daniel returned to their stateroom.

02.15 Ellie, Daniel, A Programmed Encounter:

Ellie and Daniel left the office and decided to have a mid-afternoon lunch. As they walked onto the deck, neither were uncomfortable with their nakedness or those of the other passengers. After their lunch they relaxed at the upper deck pool. Ellie couldn't help but see the frequent looks that Daniel was giving her and couldn't understand why she was returning the glances. The thought of an affair with Joanne's 15 year old son made her nervous and she made a conscious effort to direct her thoughts to other things. Not only was Daniel eyes directed toward Ellie, he was also looking at the nakedness of the boys that were running and playing at the poolside. A confused Aron, on more than one occasion, had to jump into the pool to hide his stirring penis. Around 06:00 they left the pool and returned to their state room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.