Cruise Ship Regeneration 2 - Cover

Cruise Ship Regeneration 2

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The cruise ship Regeneration and its sexual guidance team help a mid teen boy find his sexual orientation. His Guardian soon finds herself drawn into the guidance program. The mother boards the ship three days later and discovers her own sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   First   Sex Toys  

02.01 Ellie and her son Daniel:

Ellie, 23, is a teacher and does in-home tutoring services for high school students in math and science. One of her students, Daniel, 15, is struggling with math and Ellie has tutored him weekly for the past year. Daniel's father was killed in a car crash and his mother, Joanne, has raise him by herself since he was nine.

Ellie has become close to both of them and occasionally takes care of Daniel while Joanne is on business trips.

Joanne had just returned home from shopping and looked out the kitchen window and watched with stunned eyes when she saw her son and her neighbor's boy pointing their fingers at each other's naked bodies. She reasoned that it was just youthful curiosity and told him to get dressed and come into the house. Later that evening, she talked to Daniel and found out he was also doing the same thing with girls. Joanne was becoming alarmed and asked him which he like best, boys or girls. He said, mostly boys because they looked like him. She then asked him if he had masturbated and Daniel said no.

"Has your penis ever become excited when you look at a naked boy or girl."

Daniel smiled and nodded his head.

Joanne didn't know what to think or do.

Her Uncle is a child psychologist and after several meetings, concluded that Daniel's sexual orientation was leaning toward boys but he had not yet crossed the line. He suggested to Joanne that Daniel's sexual education be done within a controlled environment. The alternative could be traumatizing to the boy or worse yet, he could become a victim of a child predator.

He suggested signing Daniel up for sexual guidance on GenTech's cruise ship Regeneration. Joanne knew that her Uncle was a referrer for GenTech and she also knew about the cruise ship and its services. After much thought, she reluctantly agreed and arranged for a cruise during the first week of the school's summer break.

The Uncle would pay the expenses for the cruise and its services.

Two days before the cruise, Joanne found out that she had to attend a two week conference and her attendance was mandatory. Not wanting to delay her son's 'therapy', Joanne asked Ellie if she would accompany Daniel on the cruise. She explained Daniel's problem and discussed, in detail, what the cruise ship Regeneration was all about. Ellie wasn't too sure that she wanted to be part of this but after thinking about it for a few days, told Joanne that she would go with Daniel. Joanne met with her Uncle and he informed GenTech that Ellie would be Daniel's guardian for the cruise. GenTech did their standard research on Ellie and found out that all her relationships with men had failed because of her inability to handle intimacy. They accepted the change on the reservation.

02.02 Ellie, Daniel, First Day:

They boarded the ship and neither couldn't believe the luxury and hugeness of their suite. Three sound proof bedrooms, separate kitchen and a combined dining room/living room. After unpacking, they toured the ship and its three upper decks. With shocked eyes Ellie saw that most of passengers were naked and some wore robes, only a few had clothes on. It didn't escape Daniel either and Ellie just shook her head, not knowing what to say. Soon they reached the ship's video game room and Daniel wanted to stay and play so Ellie sat on a deck chair enjoying the view, trying to ignore the nakedness that was walking past her. One thing she did notice was that all were hairless from their shoulders down to their feet. She thought about the hair on her own body and was glad she wearing clothes.

A woman approached her and introduced herself as Dianne, the senior nurse for GenTech's sexual guidance services. Ellie immediately liked her and for the next half hour, Dianne explained what the services were all about and how they would apply to Daniel. She wanted to run a visual test on Daniel which would indicate the direction of his sexual orientation. While there is no definitive test that will show if Daniel is Gay or bisexual, the test would show, with a high degree of certainty, whether Daniel is heterosexual, Gay or bisexual.

She decided that the time wasn't right to discuss Ellie's guidance. GenTech had added Ellie as her second patient.

Dianne told her that she could observe the session in her office's viewing room. The last thing that Ellie wanted to do was be a witness this but Dianne told her that Daniel would be less nervous and more comfortable if she were there with him.

'Viewing room? ... Oh God!'

They walked into the game room and Ellie introduced Daniel to Dianne. He liked her and smiled when he was told that she was going to do a couple of tests with him in the morning. He said he wanted to continue playing and Dianne suggested to Ellie that now would be a good time for her to come to the office, meet the staff and see the viewing room. She met Sara, the lead nurse and Aron, age 16, Daniel's soon to be mentor. She also met Cathy, one of the nurses, who took an immediate liking to Ellie, which Ellie didn't pick up on but Dianne did.

The viewing room had a full length one-way mirrored wall that looked into another room. Ellie saw a sink and a few cabinets along one of walls. One of cabinet doors had a numeric key lock. In the center of the room, facing the one-way mirror was a bed covered by a sheet and two pillows. In front of the bed, a harness from the ceiling lay on the floor and a half dozen cloth covered items lay on the floor beside the wall to the right of the bed.

Ellie looked around the viewing room and saw a similar sink and a numeric locked door on one of the cabinets. A large sectional couch and two recliners faced the mirrored wall. The recliners had a small switch panel at the end of the right arm rests. Dianne had Ellie sat down on the sectional and when she was comfortable, pressed a button on a remote and a 20" HD screen rose up from the floor in front of Ellie. Dianne explained that Daniel would be looking at a 60" HD monitor and everything he saw she would see. Between looking directly into the room and watching the monitor, she would be able to see what Daniel was seeing and doing.

Joanne was right, this ship was built for sex and a sense of foreboding filled her mind wondering what was in store for her, if anything. Dianne sensed her nervousness and would deal with that in the morning. Dianne told Ellie to have Daniel here in the office at 9:00 in the morning. It would be preferable if both of them wore only robes so they would blend in with the rest of the passengers. She then walked with Ellie back to the game room.

She and Daniel spent the rest of the day relaxing at the ship's upper deck swimming pool, she reluctantly changed into a robe and insisted that Daniel wear his swim trunks.

02.03 Ellie, Daniel, Second Day:

A nervous Ellie and Daniel left their state room and walked to Dianne's office. They were met by Dianne who introduced them to Sara and Aron.

"Daniel, this is Sara who will be with you during your tests, and this is Aron, Sara's assistant. I thought you might be more comfortable if a boy your own age is with you."

Daniel saw that Aron was wearing only a robe and asked if he was also taking the test.

Aron smiled and said,

"No, it is sort of an unwritten rule that passengers wear either robes or nothing at all. I also felt that you would feel better if I was dressed the same as you are."

Daniel's nervousness faded, there was something about Aron that made him feel more at ease and was glad knowing that he was going to be with him.

Sara led Daniel into the test room, followed by Aron. Ellie followed Dianne into the viewing room. She sat down on the sectional while Dianne went to the locked cabinet and returned with two pills and a glass of water.

"Here Ellie, drink these down, they will help relax you and take some of that nervousness out of your mind."

Ellie was nervous and she quickly drank down the pills which would induce low level arousal and make her 'open to suggestion'.

Dianne sat down beside Ellie, it would be a few minutes before the pills took effect. She pressed a button and two monitors rose up in front of them. Ellie watched as Sara, Aron and Daniel walked into the room.

Sara led him to the harness that was laying on the floor. Aron reached out and undid the sash to Daniel's robe and pushed it from his shoulders. A surprised Daniel saw his nakedness in the large mirrored wall and tried to hide his genitals with his hands.

Aron drew close to Daniel and whispered,

"Its Ok Daniel, you don't have to be embarrassed in front us. Besides, you have a wonderful body ... I like it."

Daniel slowly dropped his hands to his sides.

Dianne watched Ellie as she looked, probably for the first time, at a naked fifteen year old. Ellie's mouth opened when she saw Daniel's smooth, youthful body ... and ... and the size of his flaccid penis and testicles.

Sara went to the cabinet and opened the door with the numeric lock and withdrew a package which contained a blue and a brown pill. After pouring a cup of water she had Daniel drink them down. Dianne explained to Ellie that the pills would heighten his normal sexual feelings but not induce arousal.

What she didn't say was that the pills would make his rectal area sexually sensitive and his prostate, along with his seminal vesicle, produce more semen. The rectal enhancement would take effect only if Daniel was touched intimately by another male.

Sara and Aron helped Daniel step into the thigh loops and when the loops were positioned over his thighs, they put his arms into the shoulder loops and connected a supporting strap across his back. When Daniel was ready, Aron pressed a button on a remote and Daniel felt himself being put into a sitting position and then raised upward three feet above the floor. His bent legs were pulled slightly back toward his hips and then spread apart. A blush of embarrassment spread across his face when he saw his reflected image in the mirror. Aron put soft restraining loops on Daniel's wrists and attached them to the thigh loops. These would prevent him from touching himself.

Small radio equipped sensors about the size of an Aspirin tablet, were attached to his head, just above the ears. The sensors were small and lightweight so Daniel would quickly forgot that they were on his body.

Suddenly Ellie felt a wonderful warmth seep into clitoris, labia and vagina. She began to fidget on the cushion and Dianne knew that the pills were taking effect.

Sara pressed a button on the remote and the tile below Daniel was lowered. A gridded tile rose up in its place with a moveable shower head resting on the grid. Aron handed Sara a bottle of liquid depilatory and she stepped in front of Daniel's spread thighs.

"Daniel, I am going to remove all that hair 'down there'. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy it."

His breathing quickened. when he saw Sara pointing the squeezable bottle toward his genitals and then felt the silky liquid flowing onto and saturating the hair between his spread thighs. The spurting stream then flowed between the cheeks of his buttocks Sara handed the bottle to Aron and looked into Daniel's nervous face,

"You are going to love this."

Sara's hands began mixing the warm, thick liquid into the hair covering Daniel's lower abdomen, thighs, testicles and anal area. He panted as the expert fingers went from mixing to arousing and he cringed when his penis began stirring.

Sara slipped her slick hand around Daniel's thickening penis and whispered,

"Its ok Daniel, your penis is supposed to get hard in this room."

Daniel moaned and his penis soared to its full erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ellie's eyes opened wide when she saw the size of Daniel's full erection, it was nearly seven inches long and two inches thick as it stood vertical between his spread thighs.

Soon Daniel felt wonderful 'popping' sensations flooding his genitals as his hair slowly began dissolving. The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Daniel saw Sara pick up the removable shower head and point it toward the junction of his thighs. He gasped as the pulsing waters flooded his hardness, testicles and between the cheeks of his buttocks. As the liquefied remnants of his hair were washed away, Ellie looked in awe at the incredible erection that stood vertical between the boy's spread thighs.

Sara moved the shower head so it was in direct alignment with his erection and swaying testicles. His mind wasn't prepared for the intense waves of pleasure that flooded his loins as the pulsing waters caressed and massaged his hard manhood. The excited gland at the head of his erection throbbed and tingled.

Daniel squealed and his hips jerked forward at the ecstatic contact.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Daniel began to instinctively thrust his engorged member into the pulsing flow. Sara smiled and withdrew the shower head and put it back down on the grid. His thrusts continued and a moanful cry of agony was heard.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Pleaseee..."

Sara stepped back and Aron took her place. He was holding a soft, plush towel and began drying Daniel's body. Daniel threw his head back gasping as the plush fabric massaged his erection, swirled around his heavy balls and caressed his tingling anal area.

Another moan of disappointment when Aron stopped and stepped back. Dianne smiled and leaned close to Ellie and whispered,

"He certainly is well endowed for his age."

All that a stunned Ellie could do was nod her head.

In about a minute, all watched as Daniel's erection slowly softened and slipped down over his swaying testicles.

Sara smiled at Daniel and said,

"Now you are ready for the visual test."

In the viewing room, Dianne pressed a button and a large 60" HD monitor was angled downward from the ceiling toward Daniel. The screen was split into two images. On the left was a large 'B' and on the right was a large 'G'. Ellie saw the same images on her monitor.

02.04 Ellie, Daniel, Visual Test:

Sara said,

"Daniel, the 'B' stands for boy and the 'G' stands for girl. You can watch a series of short video clips showing a boy and boy together or a boy and girl together. At any time you can say 'Boy' or 'Girl' and the videos will change."

Daniel nodded his understanding and Sara said,

"We are going to leave you now, and you can decide what you want to watch."

Sara and Aron left the room and they sat down in front of Sara's control computer watching Daniel. Daniel looked at the screen wondering what he wanted to watch.

Both Ellie and Dianne were surprised when Daniel said "Girl". The monitors quickly changed and showed a naked boy laying on a bed with a naked girl straddling his thighs, her slick hands glistened as they massaged his penis. A sigh was heard as the boy's penis slowly stirred. The girl intensified her actions and coaxed the boy's penis to full erection. One of her hands slipped down to the boy's testicles and began massaging them. The boy gasped as his arousal vaulted.

A stunned Ellie saw Daniel's penis begin to stir. The more he saw, the harder it got. She closed her eyes not wanting to see it but the pills were targeting her arousal and she slowly opened them. She saw the intense look on his face as he starred at the video.

On the monitors, the girl smiled when she felt the throbbing hardness pushing up into her hands. She leaned down and kissed him on his mouth. The kiss was long and deep and the boy wrapped his arms around the girl as she continued masturbating him. The girl broke the kiss and they smiled at each other.

It was then, that Daniel said,

"Boy".

The screen showed two boys standing beside each other. Under one was the name Ethan: Age 16, Experienced and under the other, Jamie: Age 15, virgin.

Ethan was naked and Jamie only had his underpants on. Ethan drew the younger boy close to him and Jamie trembled as he was kissed for the first time. As Ethan played with Jamie's tongue, his right hand reached and began massaging Jamie's penis and balls through his underwear. A small gasp was heard and Jamie pressed himself closer to Ethan's hand as his penis stirred within his underwear. Ethan smiled when he felt the thickening hardness and broke the kiss and looked into Jamie's flushed face. He looked down between their bodies and saw the tell-tale 'tent' in the fabric of Janie's underwear.

Ethan had Jamie sit on the bed and lay back on it with his feet resting on the floor. Daniel's hard penis twitched when he saw a moist spot appear the tip of the 'tent' in Jamie's underwear.

"Girl"

The girl smiled down at the boy and removed her hands from his erection. She shuffled forward on her bent lower legs and guided the flared folds of her labia onto the boy's testicles and began an exquisite shifting motion. The boy gasped and his erection jerked excitedly as his balls were caressed and massaged by the girl's thick, slick outer lips.

Again she shuffled forward and the boy's mind was filled with incredible, new sensations as the girl's slick folds formed over the top and sides of his excited erection. His throbbing erection guided the way as she slipped further forward toward the boy's highly agitated gland. The girl gasped as the engorged thickness pushed between the lips, spreading them further apart. Her clasping inner lips kissed the pulsing thickness as it ground over them.

Daniel's breath was coming in quick pants, he could almost feel the sensations that the boy was feeling.

The girl felt the boy pushing his hardness into her flared sex and saw the look of joy filling his face. The girl now started a slow sawing motion over the boy's straining hardness. The boy whimpered and moaned as the girl's labia made love to his erection. The clenching lips massaged his testicles and her clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the agitated gland as it briefly nestled between them.

"Boy"

Sean picked up a bottle of personal massaging oil and poured the slick contents onto Jason's erection and then onto his hands and fingers. Ethan slipped his lubed hand between Jason's spread cheeks and Jason gasped when the slick finger tips began an exquisite caressing of his tingling anus. Sean smiled when he felt Jason reflexively push against his tracing fingers and saw Jason's penis jerk above his abdomen. Sean ran the palm of his slick hand up and along the sensitive under side of Jason's shaft, spreading the lubricant over Jason's thick member with soft slurping sounds. The ecstatic contact caused Jason to thrust up into Sean's squeezing hands.

Sean's left hand slipped downward between the spread cheeks of Jason's buttocks and his slick fingers massaged their way toward Jason's eager anal entrance. Jason panted and moaned as the fingers teased the excited entrance and then then he gasped when the finger nudged inward with an ecstatic twisting and turning motion. It was quickly followed by a second finger.

Jason squealed as the exquisite sensations flooded his mind and body. His hips thrust his hard 'boyhood' into Sean's oil slick, massaging hand and then pushed his excited anal opening down onto Sean's twisting fingers. Sean felt Jason's rectal sheath clenching around his fingers and saw Jason's engorged gland drooling with long strings of precum. The rapid jerks of Jason's erection within his hand, told Sean that Jason's ejaculation was close.

"Girl"

The boy's mind reeled with deep need every time his twitching gland came in contact with the girl's warm, clenching vaginal entrance. Something in his mind was telling him that he needed to push into it but couldn't. The girl smiled and intensified both the speed and pressure of her ecstatic sweeps along the boy's enraged member. Her vaginal sheath was beginning to spasm and her hard clitoris was jerking wildly as it brushed over the boy's pulsing thickness.

The boy's breathing was coming in quick, deep pants and his erection pulsed and throbbed within the grasping clenches of the girl's incredible folds. The girl pulled back until she felt the boy's large gland nestle into her clasping entrance and pushed down just enough so it pressed into her enflamed opening. She squealed in joy as her orgasm exploded across her loins. Her vaginal juices spurted from her sex drenching the boy's lower abdomen and thighs.

The boy felt a new and intense pressure building within his testicles and the base of his erection. His mind was saturated with sensations he had never felt as his first ejaculation surged his straining hardness and swirled around his hyper-excited gland and then spurted outward, flooding the girl's encasing folds and splattering onto his abdomen.

As their orgasmic aftershocks faded the girl looked down into the boys surprise and happy face.

"Boy"

Jason was gurgling with incoherent sounds and his head was thrashing back and forth in sync with his gyrating hips. Sean felt Jason's ejaculation start at the base of his erection. His hand quickly positioned Jason's enraged erection so it stood vertical between his thighs. Jason's mind reeled with sensations that he had never felt before as his first ejaculation exploded out of the head of enraged erection. Sean smiled when he saw the strong, thick stream of semen explode out of the puckering slit and fly spew high into the air, splattering back down onto Jason's abdomen, thighs and balls.

Sean wasn't finished yet, he knew he could coax another stream Jason's orgasming body. He inserted a third finger in Jason's convulsing rectal sheath and he tightened his lubed hand around Jason's jumping hardness. Jason was now thrusting into Sean's hand with an unexplained sense of urgency. His thick stream of semen surged up his erection and the liquid jot swirled around his hyper-excited gland and jettisoned into the air, splattering back down into the pools of warm semen that were spreading across Jason's abdomen.

Daniel's body and mind were thrown into a sexual frenzy when he saw the long strings of semen erupting from both of the boys erections. His wild thrashing tested the strength of the harness as his body screamed for release. Suddenly his mind became saturated with a cloud of intense joy that he had never experienced before and his erection began jerking uncontrollably as an incredible pressure filled his balls and spread into the base of his erection.

Daniel closed his eyes, his hands fisted and his legs kicked franticly into the air as his first ejaculation soared up his straining hardness. The liquid joy swirled around his hyper-excited gland and shot high into the air, splattering back down onto his lower abdomen, balls and thighs. With a loud intake of air he screamed again as his second ejaculation was unleashed. Daniel went into sensory overload and he slumped unconsciously onto the harness's supports.

An aroused Ellie looked in awe as Daniel orgasmed without being touched and at the incredible amount of semen that spewed from his jerking erection. She could feel her dampness between her closed thighs and wanted to run from the room.

Sara walked into the viewing room and handed Dianne the computerized report on Daniel's sexuality to Dianne.

Finally, Dianne turned to Ellie and said,

"Daniel is bisexual. The results are based on the emotion of attraction and not the sexual visualization. The sensors recorded the same emotional readings for the girl and the boy.

We are going to give Daniel an injection that will remove the visual images of the video from his working memory. The injection will keep him asleep for about an hour, perhaps a little more. When he awakes, Aron will attempt to become intimate with him. Whatever the outcome, we will then arrange an intimate session with a female.

Dianne was mentally going over her list of girls about Daniel's age when she suddenly smiled and whispered something to Sara, who walked quickly back to the office.

Ellie saw Sara enter the test room and give Daniel the injection which included bonding pheromones from Aron's and Ellie's DNA. Dianne thought it would be a nice finishing touch to have tutor and tutoree sexually discover each other. Included was a drug that would make Daniel's sexual rejuvenation rapid, immediate if stimulation were present.

Sara and Aron washed and cleaned Daniel's body then removed him from his harness. He was laid on the bed and a sheet placed over his nakedness.

Ellie had gone through two emotional phases. The first was the shock at seeing Daniel's erection and then his ejaculation which she didn't expect from the visual test. The fact that it happened without anyone touching him, coupled with the force and volume of his semen filled her mind with wonder. The second was the unwanted arousal that was building within her body. Since Daniel would be asleep for an hour she knew could return to the state room and take care of herself, like she always does.

Ellie told Dianne she would be in her room and to have Sara call her when Daniel wakes up.

Dianne drew close to Ellie and in almost a whisper, said,

"Ellie honey, you don't have to go there to find relief. I don't know how much you know about GenTech, but they have something that will satisfy and fulfill your sexual needs."

Ellie was being pulled in two directions. One was the need to return to her room and the other was the 'open to suggestion' that compelling her to accept what Dianne was telling her.

"No ... I am not ready for anything like that!"

Dianne saw Ellie's hard nipples pushing into the robe and she swirled a finger over the cloth covered nipple of Ellie's right breast. A sharp intake of breath told Dianne that Ellie was more than ready and listening.

Dianne whispered again,

"It is called a GelPod and it knows more about the female anatomy than you do."

Ellie's body was now trembling with her arousal and all she could do was nod her head.

Dianne said,

"I promise you, that you will not regret it."

Dianne led her through a door into an adjoining room. It was like a small suite with a sectional couch, a HDTV, a bed and an open walk-in shower. Dianne dimmed the lights so the room was bathed in a soft warm glow and adjusted the sound system so it played romantic mood music.

Cathy entered the room and Ellie couldn't help but look at her curvaceous nakedness.

Cathy came close to Ellie and said,

"I will help you get ready for the GelPod. The first thing we will do is remove all that thick hair from between your thighs."

She leaned in close to Ellie's ear and whispered,

"A nuded labia really excites a GelPod."

Ellie shook nervously as Cathy led her to the walk-in shower. Her mind was trying to make sense of everything that was happening and wondered why she was consenting to any of this.

The shower was prepared so the flowing water was nice and warm and then turned off. Cathy, put on a shower cap, helped Ellie with hers. She took Ellie's hand and they both stepped into the shower stall.

Dianne checked with Sara and confirmed the programming of the GelPod.

02.05 Ellie, Cathy, Hair Removal:

Cathy told Ellie to hold her arms level with her shoulders and to spread her legs wide apart. Ellie had never been naked in front of another female and an embarrassed flush spread across her face but did what Cathy told her to do. She saw Cathy lift a bottle from a corner ledge that contained a depilatory and a liquid soft. She closed her eyes when she felt Cathy squeeze the thick liquid onto her arms and armpits. Cathy knelt down in front of Ellie and saturated the thick patch of hair at the junction of her thighs and between the cheeks of her spread buttocks. She continued downward onto both of Ellie's thighs and legs.

Cathy put the bottle back on the ledge and her hands began massaging the satiny liquid into the hair of Ellie's arms, legs and genitals. Ellie flinched when she felt the hands work the depilatory into the thick hair that covered her sex. She tried to shift her hips in an effort to evade the massaging fingers and a reluctant sigh escaped her mouth when Cathy's hands went from mixing to arousing.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Soon wonderful 'popping' sensations flooded her genitals, arms and legs as her bodily hair slowly dissolved. The 'popping' sensations soon faded and Ellie saw Cathy turn 'on' the removable shower head. When the waters were nice and warm, Cathy directed the spray onto Ellie's arms, her breasts and abdomen. The sigh turned into a low moan when the Cathy teased her aching breasts and tingling nipples. The shower head moved downward so it was in direct alignment with her labia and clitoris. Ellie's mind wasn't prepared for what happened next. Intense jolts of pleasure flooded her loins as the pulsing waters rushed onto the flared folds of her labia and onto her clitoris.

She gasped and her hips jerked forward as incredible sensations flooded her sex and her hips began a grinding and sawing motion into the pulsing flow. She moaned and gasped as Cathy gave her pleasure that she had never felt before.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

Cathy's eyes feasted on Ellie's nuded labia and rigid clitoris. She couldn't resist the temptation and leaned inward. Her tongue curled around the protruding organ and her fingers slipped between the swelling folds and into Ellie's excited vagina. Ellie's mind was awash with waves of pleasure and she squealed as an unexpected and quick orgasm exploded across her loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.