Priss - Cover

Priss

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tricia thought she'd found a new life when Thomas proposed marriage. She could be the virginal bride, faithful and obedient; the sort of wife innocent girls always imagine themselves to be. But Fate has a cruel sense of irony and it seems that Tricia hasn't run far or fast enough to escape her past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

"Did you get the flowers?" Thomas asked me over the phone. "They said they'd deliver them right away, but..."

"Yeah, I got them," I sighed, still in my bed at quarter past ten Saturday morning.

That wasn't like me, sleeping in so late, but the night before had been tiring. Perry had fucked me in the ass on my kitchen table, while my fiancé had been drunk and sleeping just a dozen feet away in the living room. After filling my sore butt with sperm, I'd washed Perry's cock thoroughly with my lips and tongue, and that had led to a long, deep throating blowjob. At least Perry had let me swallow his semen when he finally came, rather than shooting all over my face like he had the first time he'd made me suck him off.

Made me do it. I almost laughed at that, but I was stewing in my guilt. I was being blackmailed into having sex with my fiancé's best friend, true, but that didn't explain how or especially why I'd gotten off on fucking the guy. Orgasms for me, for most women I think, are as much an emotional event as physical. It felt good, being sodomized by Perry's large cock, but all the pleasure in the world wouldn't have brought me off so quickly by itself. I'd been into it. Into him. Perry. The man I detested for what he was forcing me to do.

Forcing me? I was back to that again and I reached behind me as I lay naked on my side, holding the phone to my ear with one hand while I explored my tender ass with the other. Perry had fucked me so good. I'd cum without even touching my pussy. His big cock covered in margarine, the stuff I put on my toast every morning, sliding into my asshole and making me cum. I felt swollen and bruised back there and I slipped a finger inside, wincing slightly, but it didn't hurt at all. I was still a little greasy and I knew I still had some of Perry's sperm deep in my bowels. I could feel him there.

"I'm sorry about last night, Tricia," he said, adding his apology to the flowers on my dresser. Sixteen yellow roses in a water pitcher trying to make me happy for all the wrong reasons.

"Why sixteen?" I wondered.

"Huh? Oh," Thomas laughed softly. "Um, that was how many they had."

"Oh," I pulled my finger out of my ass, rubbing it with my thumb. It was oily and wet and my shower hadn't cleaned my rectum very well at all. I'd need a good bath later, I decided.

"I'll never do it again," he promised. "I swear. No more drinking for me, Tricia. I love you. I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"No, you didn't," I said gently. "I just didn't expect it. I'm fine. The flowers are lovely. Thank you."

"Okay," Thomas said, letting out a small sigh of relief I think. "I have to go, they're calling us to the tee..."

"Where?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

"We're out at the country club, Dad, Perry and me," he said. "Playing a little golf. I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too, Thomas," I replied and hung up the phone.

There was a hundred dollar bill on my nightstand, next to the telephone, and I frowned at it. Perry had paid for fucking me, dropping the money on the kitchen floor while I licked my lips and tasted his sperm. It was just like it used to be, when I'd been a prostitute working the university campus after my classes, and even between classes sometimes. I'd made a lot of money doing it, paying for my tuition and books, my dorm room and food, and all the other expenses. It had still left me enough to have a little fun besides and like any nineteen year old kid, I'd wasted every cent I had.

How many guys had fucked me? I had no idea. A few hundred at least. I'd started just before my second year, before I'd even turned nineteen, because I had to find the money. Being a pro wasn't much different than going out on regular dates, except we didn't have to spend a lot of time on chit-chat, or dinner, or long walks in the moonlight. A hundred dollars an hour, flat rate, and I'd do anything for the money. I'd been a good whore and a popular one and it didn't really matter how many customers I'd had over those two short years, only one of them mattered.

"Perry?" I blinked at the man when I opened my front door that afternoon, shortly after four.

"You're keeping your door locked these days?" he asked and he didn't wait for an invitation, but just walked into my apartment.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Where's Thomas?"

"Home, getting ready for dinner with the family," Perry smiled at me. "You're invited, by the way. I volunteered to pick you up."

I frowned and bit my bottom lip, crossing my arms over my t-shirt as I looked at him. Jesus, the man looked good. Why did he have to be such an asshole? Perry's black hair was neatly combed, his hazel eyes bright and clear. He had a strong, handsome face. Not perfect, just handsome and interesting, the sort of man a girl liked to look at. The sort I liked to look at, but I hated him. He was trying to spoil my upcoming marriage and ruin my life. Thomas would find out about us and it would be over. His family would figure it out and I'd be run out of town, embarrassed and without prospects. I'd been through that once before and I hadn't enjoyed it.

Perry was the shadow of my past come to haunt me.

"Where's your bedroom, Tricia?" Perry's hand found my hip and he squeezed. "We need to get you ready for the in-laws."

"I can get ready by myself," I told him, knowing that wasn't what he'd meant at all. "Just ... watch television or something."

"Oh no," Perry shook his head. "We have time."

"You can't be serious," I stared at him, pulling some golden hair out of my face. "This can't go on, Perry."

"You still don't get it, do you?" he chuckled, pushing me with his hand, guiding me towards my bedroom. "It's going to go on for a long time, Tricia. I'm never gonna get tired of fucking you."

"Please..." I whispered, but I'd already surrendered. I knew I couldn't talk him out of it. Perry didn't care that I was engaged to his best friend. He wanted me and he had the power to have me, that was all that mattered.

"Take your clothes off for me," he said, sitting on my unmade bed. "I haven't seen you naked since college, Priss."

"Shut-up," I frowned at him, hating the way he insisted on calling me by the name I'd used as a prostitute.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Perry asked me and when I ignored him he shrugged. "I bet you do. You know exactly how you make men feel, don't you?"

"I don't want to know," I said as I pulled my plain t-shirt over my head.

My 36B tits were pulled taut, my nipples dragging across the cotton for a second and they were already hard. My flat tummy was tight and pulled inward as I moved, my narrow waist flexing. My flawless body was a gift from an uncaring God and required little effort to maintain on my part. I'd learned early the power that my appearance held over men and I'd used it often, but Perry's sincere appreciation did nothing to change our relationship. I shook my hair free and tossed my t-shirt carelessly aside, glancing at the man with my jade green eyes and disliking him intensely.

"Yeah," Perry nodded, watching my tits move, enjoying the way my dark nipples pointed out and up. They were thick and swollen and my pale tits were a nice handful for any man, firm and perfectly formed.

I unsnapped my jeans, an old ragged pair with holes at the knees, pushing them down my round hips and over my ass. I'm five foot nine and most of that comes from my legs. Perry had seen them before and now he was enjoying them again. Long, toned legs, darkly tanned by the warm summer sun. By the end of winter they'd be pale as snow, but for now they were perfect and we both knew it. I stepped out of my jeans easily, standing in a pair of loose bikini panties and I wasn't shy. I'd been naked in front of men a thousand times before.

"Panties too," he said, licking his lips and I could see the arousal on his face.

He was warm and a little darker with excitement and I liked that, as any woman would. Regardless of my low opinion of Perry, despite my anger and resentment, being openly admired by him was satisfying to my ego. The way he watched every move I made, the intensity of his stare and the obvious bulge in his trousers, all of it fed my own pleasure. I wanted the attention, even craved it perhaps, and I'd been too long away from it. I'd played the virgin for Thomas, dressing modestly and hiding my seductive flesh beneath layers of conservative clothing. Even then I was still attractive, there was little doubt of that, but this was better. I was showing myself off and I felt a surge of pride that was undeniable.

My bikini panties had strings at the hips and I pulled them without looking at anything but Perry's face. They came undone easily and I let them go, the white cotton falling to my feet so that I stood completely naked for the man. My pussy was there, my clitoris already swollen and peeking from her sheath, my labia were dark and clinging together between my thighs. A thin, neatly trimmed V of golden hair hid nothing of my sex. My pubic hair was fine and soft and Perry's eyes were fixed upon it.

"Spread your legs ... wider ... play with your pussy for me," he commanded from less than a half-dozen feet away.

I did everything he told me to without a murmur of protest. I rubbed my pussy and pulled my nether lips apart, tilting my pelvis forward to show him the pink interior of my moist cunt. I thumbed my clit under his direction, feeling my tummy cramp with excited pleasure. I was tingling and goosebumps broke out on my flushed skin. I fought to control my breathing, wanting to give Perry no sign of how much I was enjoying this simple act. I wanted to hide everything I felt and ignore his obvious desires.

"Finger yourself, Priss. Fuck your pussy for me, let me see it," Perry breathed. "All the way inside, keep it in there and turn around ... Bend over I want to see you do it from behind."

My body shivered as I did what he wanted, giving Perry my ass and bending over at the waist with my legs straight. My pussy was wet, practically dripping as I pumped my pussy with my finger for him. It was humiliating, degrading to pose like that, to expose not only my cunt but my asshole to his hungry eyes. My stomach was knotted tightly and my legs felt rubbery as the pleasure was building inside me. I stared at him between my spread thighs, unable to see is face, but only the lump in his trousers that Perry was holding in his hand.

"Now, put that finger in your ass for me," he said, squeezing his prick. "Fuck your ass, Priss."

I groaned softly and bit my lip as I dragged my long middle finger from my pussy to my anus. I was sore and tender and my sphincter was still puffy from the night before, but it felt good to touch myself there. I wriggled the tip of my finger against the rubbery ring and then inside, sliding into my rectum easily with a soft gasp and a deep quiver in the depths of my empty cunt. I was unbelievably hot, just from this little tease, this display of my body for Perry's pleasure. I hated him and that was the fuel for my passion. I was getting off on it and I thought I must be going mad in my lust.

"Lick it," he told me. "Clean your finger and then take off my clothes."

He watched as I straightened up slowly, feeling slightly dizzy as the blood rushed from my head. I pushed my dirty finger into my mouth, but it was hardly that. I'd washed myself thoroughly during my bath and I tasted my cunt as much as anything else, maybe the slight flavor of soap. But I was cleaning my asshole from my finger, that's all Perry knew, and he was nodding happily, still fondling himself through his trousers like a teenaged boy watching his first porn flick.

Perry stood up as well and I unbuttoned his shirt with trembling fingers. I avoided his face and watched his body as it was revealed to me. This was the first time I'd really see him and I stared at his smooth chest, defined with real muscle tone and pleasing in every way. Very pleasing as I slipped his shirt off his shoulders and behind his back. The man's nipples were small and dark like mine, hard as well and I touched one, the left with my thumb. Perry hitched a sharp breath as I rubbed it slowly and then let it go, reaching down to find his belt.

I loved his body and I was on my knees as I took his pants off. Strong thighs covered with short, dark hair. I stared at his stomach, flat and hard with a trail of pubic hair that disappeared into his boxers. They were damp with precum and I could see the vague shape of his swollen cock trapped inside. I removed his socks and then I pulled his underwear down, feeling my desire growing beyond all reason as his long, thick cock sprang into view. It was beautiful and I already knew it so well. I'd sucked it and taken him in my ass, and here it was again. It was stiff and straight, pointing out from his body like an arrow pointed at my heart.

"You know what to do, Priss," Perry's hand found my head and he stroked me, pulling my face closer and I opened my mouth for his prick.

I knelt there in my bedroom, sucking his cock slowly, even lovingly while the man who was blackmailing me guided my movement. I could take half of him easily, stretching my lips around the shaft, and then swallowing around the head as I took the rest. I felt my throat strain to accept him, Perry's cock sliding inside me slowly until my face was against his body. His heavy balls dangling beneath my chin. I worked the soft muscles around him as I tried to swallow his cock whole and I knew he liked that. I was giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had in his life while I reached down to rub my throbbing clit.

After some ten minutes or more, when my face was red and I was panting for air, he'd had enough. Spit and precum had run freely from my mouth the way it does when I deep throat a big cock. My tits were wet with it, my flushed skin gleaming with the wetness that had spilled down my chin and neck. Perry pulled his cock from my mouth and worked the ruddy shaft across my face, his balls sliding across my mouth and cheeks for a long moment while I caught my breath.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked, and I shook my head slowly.

"No," I breathed.

"Diaphragm?" Perry wondered gazing into my face as I looked up with his cock resting along my nose. "Any protection at all?"

"None," I told him. "I haven't needed any."

"I'm going to fuck you, Priss," he said. "You know that right?"

"I'm not gonna get pregnant," I said and I was in such conflict right then that I wanted to scream. I wanted him so badly and I detested the man so thoroughly. I hated him.

"Oh yeah?" he asked me. "Why not?"

"I get my period tomorrow," I said with a small shrug. "Maybe Monday."

"Ahhh..." Perry smiled at that news. "The rhythm method, eh? Okay, I'm not catholic, but I'll play along. Get on the bed."

"Are you clean?" I asked him without moving.

"Me?" he snorted. "You're the whore, remember? I should be worried about you."

"I just got tested," I told him. "I'm getting married, remember?"

"Get on the bed," he was pulling me up to my feet. "I want a good fuck too, understand me?"

SLAP!!

I caught his left cheek with my right hand hard and I saw his face redden. Perry's eyes narrowed and for a fleeting second I thought he was going to hit me back, but Perry just smiled.

"That's what I want," he breathed. "Now get on the fuckin' bed, whore!"

Perry took my shoulders in his strong hands, gripping me tightly as he pulled me around, pushing me down onto my back. I gasped and groaned and this time I was fighting him. I kicked at the man, telling him how much I hated him. I tried to scratch him and he batted my hands away as we wrestled with him above me. I was saving myself for my husband, that's how I thought of it. I'd given Perry my mouth and my ass, but my pussy wasn't mine to give away. It wasn't Perry's to take. It was for Thomas on our wedding night and even though I hadn't been a virgin since I was fifteen, that hardly mattered. I'd made up my mind when I'd agreed to marry the man and my lies weren't given from the heart, but the intentions were.

"No! Noooo No! No ... You can't ... I hate you! Bastard! Ohhh you fucking ... Ahhh!" I gasped as I felt his cock enter me and then moaned with a weak sob as my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh bitch! Yessss..." Perry sighed, holding my wrists above my head and his body was wedged between my thighs.

He'd overpowered me after several quick minutes of breathless, violent struggle. We were both hot and sweating, our faces red and our bodies flushed. I was crying and barely struggling at all as I felt Perry thrust his cock deeper, working himself inside the tightness of my pussy after half a year of sexual neglect. I felt small inside and he was large and there was pleasure in the discomfort I felt. I was as eager for our union as I'd ever been for anything in my life. My resistance had been foreplay of a wild and unexpected sort and it made the moment of penetration that much better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.