Priss - Cover

Priss

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tricia thought she'd found a new life when Thomas proposed marriage. She could be the virginal bride, faithful and obedient; the sort of wife innocent girls always imagine themselves to be. But Fate has a cruel sense of irony and it seems that Tricia hasn't run far or fast enough to escape her past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

"Guess what, honey?" Thomas was calling me at work, which he did sometimes and I always enjoyed it. The other girls in the office were so jealous of me, but I tried to remain above that.

"Ummmm..." I giggled at the happiness in my fiancé's voice.

"Perry is coming up for the weekend," Thomas said. "Isn't that great?"

"Oh," I swallowed hard and I should have been expecting it, but like anyone in denial I'd tried to ignore the truth of my unhappy situation.

"Tricia?" he prompted me.

"Yeah, Thomas," I forced myself to smile as Janice, one of the secretaries was watching me and trying to listen in. "That's wonderful news."

"He's driving up this afternoon, so we'll all go out for dinner together," Thomas said. "I'm glad you like him, I knew you would."

"He's a nice guy," I cleared my throat. "I, uh ... I have to get back to work and..."

"I love you, Tricia," he said softly. I could picture him sitting there, in his office at the bank his family owned, but yearning to be alone with me.

"I love you too, Thomas," I whispered.

"I'll pick you up around seven, okay?"

"Uh-huh," I agreed. "Bye."

I closed my eyes after hanging up my phone, wondering what I was going to do. Perry was my fiancé's best friend and the soon to be Best Man at our upcoming wedding. He was a handsome man, outgoing and well off financially. Perry should have been a man I was happy to see, and he would have been except for one small problem. Perry knew I'd been a prostitute while I was attending college. He'd paid me to have sex with him and Perry wasn't about to let me forget it.

Thomas knew nothing about it, of course, and I couldn't afford to let my dirty secret get out. Not with our wedding less than a month away. His family was rich and decidedly unhappy with me, but Thomas was in love and while he wasn't exactly my Prince Charming, he was my chance at a new life. I'd learn to love him and I was determined to be a faithful, devoted wife to the man. If only Perry hadn't come along to ruin everything.

I knew most people thought I was going to be little more than a trophy wife, but I couldn't help that. I really am beautiful, golden blonde with jade green eyes and tight, firm body. My breasts were perfectly natural, perky and neither too large or small but just right, like my pert round butt. It was the reason I was so good at being a coed call girl, or at least one of the reasons. Another big one was that I was willing and eager to do almost anything, especially piss games. If I had a personal fetish, I suppose that was it. I was a piss whore and a very popular one too.

My fiancé thought I was a virgin and I'd spent our months dating to encourage that belief. Thomas was a virgin as well and proud of it, so I had little doubt that the man would drop me quick if he found out the truth. I'd be run out of town most likely. Jobless, penniless, and with nowhere to go. It was a dim prospect and so perhaps it's not so hard to understand why I'd buried my head in the sand and wished my nightmare away.

Now I was waking up though and it wasn't a dream at all.


"Oh, I love this song!" Perry grinned at me. "Come on, Tricia. Let me have one dance."

"Oh," I blinked at him and I was sitting very close to Thomas, practically on his lap and he wasn't minding that at all.

We'd been in the club nearly an hour and Perry had been ordering the drinks. A single glass of wine was enough for me and I'd barely touched it, but Thomas had been showing off, wanting to impress me or something. We didn't go out like this very often and Thomas rarely had more than one or two drinks when we did. Perry seemed to be handling it better than his friend and that was making me nervous.

"Go ahead," Thomas smiled at me, giving me a gentle push. "He'll never stop if you don't give him what he wants."

"But..." I frowned and Perry was already standing up, reaching for my hand.

"There we go." Perry smiled at his best friend. "I'll bring her back, buddy. Don't worry."

"Ah," Thomas laughed and waved at us and I realized my fiancé was getting a little drunk.

We'd had a nice dinner in the best restaurant in town. It had been a little too intimate for the three of us, I'd thought, but Thomas hadn't seemed to mind. He and Perry had been best friends since they were in kindergarten, or some such thing, and the two men were very much like brothers. That only made it worse for me because there was very little that Perry couldn't get away with, at least so far as innuendo and casual flirting went. Thomas just laughed it off when Perry would say something slightly risqué or even rude about my appearance, or more usually about what he'd like to do to a woman like me in the bedroom.

When I tried to demonstrate my discomfort, Thomas just chided me gently, telling me that I had to get used to Perry. That I'd love him like part of the family once I got to know the man. It was hopeless and I was trapped and very frustrated by all of it. If any other man had said some of the things Perry had said, Thomas would have been fuming with jealousy, but since Perry was his best friend, it was all okay for some reason. Now I was slow dancing with the man in the finest club in the city and I could only pray that Perry wouldn't do something to embarrass me.

"Relax," Perry whispered in my ear as he held me close. "What are you so nervous about?"

"You," I breathed keeping my hands on his shoulders while Perry held my hips. "We're not supposed to be dancing like this. I'm getting married."

"Tommy knows," the man chuckled. "I asked nicely. Don't worry, Priss, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."

"Don't call me that," I said, feeling my face flush with humiliation. Priss had been my working name back at the university.

"Tricia," Perry corrected himself. "Sorry. I just forget sometimes. You're so gorgeous."

"Don't," I gave him a small shake of my head as I felt his hands threatening to move behind me. "Just ... be nice."

"I'm always nice," he told me. "Look, I want you to marry him. I told you that. I think it's great."

"Then why won't you leave me alone?" I asked him, with my pleading eyes staring into his.

"Because I love fucking you," Perry said softly.

His hands did move then, just enough so that his fingers could feel my butt through the silk evening gown I was wearing. It had been a gift from Perry, of all people, and it was green like my eyes and wonderfully fitted to my body. Too wonderfully it seemed just then and I frowned, glancing around nervously and hoping nobody would notice what the man was doing. I could have been overreacting though. Perry wasn't holding my ass, just ... rubbing it.

"You marry Thomas and I'll always know where you are, Tricia," he continued. "I'll always know I can have a good time when I come for a visit. Oh yeah, baby. I really want to see you two married."

"He's your best friend," I said, wondering how a man could have such low scruples as Perry did.

"That just makes it even better, doesn't it?" Perry laughed and then he gripped my ass in his hands, surprising me as he pulled me close against him.

"Oh!" I gasped and blinked into the man's face as I felt his obvious erection through our clothing.

Perry let me go then, just that quickly, and I knew my face was red and I had to fight to catch my breath. He'd frightened me with that briefly outrageous act and, dare I say it? Excited me a little as well. Maybe. I'd been a whore and I'd enjoyed the sex a lot, I won't deny that. Perry was an attractive man. Not my type really, he was a little to boisterous for my tastes, but physically Perry was very much what I'd liked about men. But that was crazy. I didn't like him and I didn't care what he looked like. So why had my nipples grown hot and hard while we'd danced? Why had the brief pleasure of feeling his hard cock against the soft swell of my sex made my tummy tighten almost painfully?

"Go in the restroom," Perry whispered in my ear. He was holding my hand and walking me off the dance floor.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Take off your panties," he insisted. "Bring them back to me."

"No!" I stepped back and stared at him in shock.

"Yes," Perry said seriously. "Go on, Tricia. Don't make me wait."

I realized I had no choice. I was unwilling to call Perry's bluff and he knew it, so I turned reluctantly towards the ladies room. I passed several people I vaguely knew, friends of my fiancé's for the most part and I smiled and said hello, masking the nervous fear and excitement that was building inside me. The dress was full length, slit in the front and back to mid thigh and all I wore beneath it was a black g-string, a fragile thing made of lace and intended more for the bedroom than anything else. Once I'd removed it I was naked but for the dress Perry had given me and I felt like everyone in the place could see right through it.

With my tiny panties balled tightly in my fist I left the restroom and returned to our table, which was actually a booth. Perry got up, smiling politely so I could slide into it and sit between him and Thomas. My fiancé was obviously drunk by now and I wondered what Perry had been giving him during my short absence. Double and triple shots of something, I imagined, and I didn't like that at all. Thomas wasn't stumbling down drunk, not yet, but he was going to get there soon if I didn't put a stop to this.

Perry might not have believed it, nor Thomas' family, but the simple fact was that I cared for my fiancé far more than I cared about his money. He was a good man, the best I'd met, and if I didn't love him it was only because of some fault within myself, or so I believed. I'd learn to love him and I was determined not to see him made a fool of. I pressed my hand into Perry's lap as if by accident when he sat down, leaving him with my panties and desperately hoping nobody noticed.

"I want to go home now," I told Thomas gently, moving close to him and touching his chest with my hand. "Please, take me home."

"What?" Perry frowned at that idea. "The party's just starting, Trish! Come on, Tommy's up for some fun, ain't ya, buddy?"

"Fun? Yeah," Thomas grinned happily, nodding at Perry. "Let's have fun! Can't go home yet!"

"You've got what you came for," I said to Perry, trying to keep my voice low and still be heard above the music. "I want to take him home."

"What's that?" Thomas smiled at me, his eyes glazed with alcohol. "What did we come here for? You want to dance?"

"No, Thomas." I forced myself to smile and I patted his chest. "I just think we've had enough fun for one night. Perry's going to be here all weekend, so..."

"She's tryin' to whip you already, Tommy!" Perry laughed. "Not even married yet and she's telling you what to do."

"Perry!" I frowned at him.

"No. Tricia is one in a million." Thomas leaned over, trying to kiss me and I turned my face away from him so his wet lips caught my cheek.

"You can say that again!" Perry grinned at me and he was fondling my panties under the table. I could see him doing it and I gave the man an unhappy look.

"I'm not whipped!" Thomas exclaimed loudly and I tried to shush him uselessly. "I'm just getting married!"

"Thomas!" I shook my head as he tried to stand up in the booth and nearly knocked a half dozen glasses over while people looked at us.

"I'm getting married!" Thomas announced to the club and then I pulled him back down.

"I guess he is a little drunk," Perry smiled at me. "Hey! Tommy! How about we go somewhere else?"

"Where's that?" Thomas asked, leaning across me and I sighed, wondering how I was going to get my fiancé home with Perry being such an asshole and egging him on.

"The Old Mariner!" Perry grinned at his friend, combing his black hair back from his forehead. "When's the last time you were in there, eh?"

"The Mariner?" Thomas blinked and then laughed loudly. "With you!"

"Me?" Perry laughed too. "That was two years ago! We gotta go back!"

"Hell yeah!" Thomas agreed and then he looked at me. "But ... oh..."

"What?" Perry asked. "Tricia can come! She might even like it!"

"Like what?" I asked suspiciously.

"She ain't gonna like that," Thomas laughed and shook his head. "No way."

"Like what?" I demanded, feeling a little angry actually. "What are you guys talking about?"

"The Mariner Club," Perry told me. "Come on! You've never heard of it? A girl like you, Trish?"

"Tricia," I corrected him. "And no, I've never heard of it."

"A girl like her!" Thomas rolled his eyes drunkenly and finished what little was left of his drink.

"It's a strip club," Perry grinned at me. "Down by the waterfront. Come on! I think Friday is amateur night."

"Excuse me?" I stared at the man.

"Amateur night!" Thomas giggled like a drunken schoolgirl and it was exceptionally annoying just then.

"Take me home," I told him. "Right now."

"Oh!" He made a face at Perry like he was in big trouble now.

"Trish ... Tricia," Perry smiled apologetically. "I was just teasing you. I'd never, ever think of bringing a lady like you to a place like that. Don't be mad. Please?"

"He was teasing," Thomas shrugged and he was trying to stop laughing. "It's okay."

"Take me home," I said. "Or I'm calling a taxi."

"Uh..." Thomas blinked at that as some semblance of common sense tried to make itself known. "I don't think I should drive, dear."

"I'll drive," Perry decided and I was almost grateful to the man for his small favor.

It took a while to get out of the club, mostly because Perry had to stop and say hello to every old friend and acquaintance he happened to see. Thomas as well, for that matter, being drunk like he was and I was pulling him gently, smiling and offering silent apologies to people I hardly knew. The city wasn't overly large and so there was no Social Page in the newspaper or anything, but the story would get around nonetheless and his family would blame me probably.

All the excitement seemed to wear Thomas down a little at least. His batteries were running on empty and he was looking rather drowsy by the time Perry helped Thomas into the backseat of the Lexus. I wanted to get back there with him, but Perry closed the door and gave me little choice but to sit in the front seat with him. I kept my legs together with my hands in my lap, frowning as the slit in my dress fell open the way it was intended. The dress exposed a lot of leg, a lot of thigh like that, and I resented wearing it. I resented everything about Perry just then and the evening that he'd engineered and spoiled.

"Here we go," Perry smiled once we were on the road and he casually reached across with his right hand to touch my leg.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, staring at his hand and knowing my fiancé was sitting right behind us.

"Move your hands out of the way," Perry whispered back and I shook my head, afraid to look over my shoulder or even push Perry away.

"How you doin' back there, Tommy?" Perry asked in a loud voice, squeezing the inside of my left thigh gently and glancing into the rearview mirror.

"Mmmm ... hmmm..." Thomas responded weakly and I did look then to see him sitting directly behind me, leaning against the door with his eyes closed.

"See?" Perry grinned at me and he slid his hand higher, forcing me to lift my own hands out of my lap.

"Don't ... Please..." I whispered, swallowing hard as I felt the man forcing my legs apart. "Perry!"

"Shhhh..." Perry licked his lips and smiled, bringing his fingers into contact with my bare pussy. "You're wet."

"I am not!" I gasped and my voice was ragged as I fought to control my breathing.

"Hot and wet," Perry whispered and I closed my eyes tightly as I felt one of his fingers tickling my moist slit and then slipping between the folds of my swollen labia.

I was wet and I had no idea why. I didn't want to have anything to do with the man. I certainly didn't want to risk getting caught by Thomas like that! This was bad. This was exactly what I didn't want. My fiancé was half-passed out in the backseat while his best friend fingered me in the front seat. Why was I wet? My pussy was hot and it thrummed, my clitoris aching as I suddenly became aware of it. Like a paper cut that doesn't hurt until you see the blood, I'd had no idea that I was excited until Perry discovered it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.