Priss - Cover

Priss

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tricia thought she'd found a new life when Thomas proposed marriage. She could be the virginal bride, faithful and obedient; the sort of wife innocent girls always imagine themselves to be. But Fate has a cruel sense of irony and it seems that Tricia hasn't run far or fast enough to escape her past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Prostitution  

"Tricia? Hey baby, where are you?" my fiancé, Thomas, called through the screen door of my apartment.

"In the kitchen," I answered, smiling to myself. We were just a month away from our wedding.

We'd only known each other a few months, but I knew Thomas loved me a great deal and I loved him too. He was the first decent man I'd ever met and I'd traveled all the way across the state looking for him. We'd met and dated and it wasn't hard to figure out what he was looking for. A good woman who shared his rather old fashioned sense of morality. Seriously. When Thomas admitted on our first date that he was a virgin and proud of it, his clear brown eyes were telling me what he wanted to hear from me.

"I'm a virgin too," I'd told him, blushing nervously and looking down. "I want to save myself for the right man."

"Really?" Thomas smiled and leaned forward as we were speaking quietly, enjoying what privacy the expensive restaurant could give us.

"On my wedding night," I nodded and looked up, pulling some blonde hair from my bright green eyes. "I want to give myself to my husband. Do you think that's silly of me?"

That was all it had taken and we didn't kiss until our second date, a gentle peck on my cheek after Thomas had walked me to my door. On our third date I'd let him kiss me in the car and he was a very good kisser, I had no complaints. We made out for a little bit on our fourth date and Thomas felt my breasts through my modest dress, enjoying how firm and ripe they are. My nipples hardened and burned for more, but my bra stayed on, and by the end of the night we were both hot and sweaty.

After two months it had become more difficult for us to remain chaste. Thomas had proposed and I'd accepted. He was stroking my thigh while we made out on my small sofa and his fingers were going higher, beneath the hem of my knee length skirt as it had ridden up. He was reaching for my panties and I caught my breath, and then I caught his hand, shaking my head no.

"Thomas ... I'm sorry, but I can't..." I whispered. "Please?"

"I know," Thomas licked his lips and he wanted to have my virginity on our wedding night more than anything else, but being a man like he was, it could be difficult to find the patience. "I just want to touch you so badly, Tricia."

"I know," I kissed his lips softly. "I want it too, but we have to wait."

"I love you," he breathed and we kissed long and hard and his hands were content to fondle my breasts. I'd let him open my blouse and pull my bra down, but that was as far as we could go and he knew it.

"Oh, Thomas..." I sighed and rubbed myself against him. My tummy was tight and fluttering with butterflies. My pussy was wet and my nipples ready to pop.

"Would you ... Can I take it out?" he asked me breathlessly after fifteen hot minutes of making out.

"What?" I blinked into his red face.

"My, um ... my cock," he said softly. "Can you touch it for me?"

"I ... guess so," I said, surrendering with some reluctance.

The man must have been desperate for an orgasm because his penis was already so stiff that it was awkward just getting him free of his trousers.

"It's so big!" I said with a light giggle, sounding like a girl much younger than my twenty-one years.

"Yeah," my fiancé agreed. "Touch it, Tricia. Just ... rub it for me, okay?"

"Okay," I swallowed hard and wrapped my small hand around his hard cock.

It was like five inches long maybe and a little bit thicker than a grown man's thumb maybe. The tip was wet with precum and I held him in my fist, both of us watching while I jerked him off slowly.

"Like this?" I asked in a husky whisper. "Am I doing it okay?"

"Yeah..." Thomas sighed. "That feels good, um ... not too hard, alright?"

"Sorry," I giggled nervously and loosened my grip, wrinkling my nose at the clear stuff coming out from the tip. "Are you cumming?"

"No," he chuckled and his eyes were adoring as they looked into mine. "Not yet, but ... soon."

"Okay," I licked my lips and I know my cheeks were a little pink with embarrassment.

"Tricia? Could you ... um, would you put it in your mouth for me?" Thomas asked me hesitantly and I stared at him, seeing his face flushed with excitement.

"You want me to suck it?" I widened my eyes as he nodded. "No! Uh-uh..." I let him go and wiped my wet, sticky hand on his pants. "I'm not that kind of girl, Thomas!"

"But, Tricia..."

"Do you want to marry me?" I asked him, pulling my blouse closed as I sat back, covering my breasts as if he were a stranger. "Or do you want to marry a slut, Thomas? One of those ... those whores who walk the streets at night?"

"Tricia, I'm sorry," Thomas said quickly, putting his softening penis away and now he was very red. "I don't know what I was thinking. I love you. I want to marry you more than anything. I'm sorry."

"I think you'd better go," I said sadly. "I have a little headache now. I ... I want to go to bed, I think."

"Tricia..." Thomas was frowning and he nodded and we didn't kiss goodnight.

We made up two days later, after he'd sent me a dozen roses and called me four times. The fifth time I answered and agreed to dinner with him. He was very much a gentleman and we made out in the car, but he didn't ask me to touch his cock again. He knew I wasn't a slut now. I was a virgin and determined to stay that way until our wedding night. I dropped little hints from time to time that maybe after we were married and on our honeymoon, I might try to put his cock in my mouth. Just a little though, not too much probably, but a wife should be willing to try and please her husband. That seemed to make Thomas happy and now we were just a month away from the big day.

"Here she is!" Thomas smiled, making his way through my apartment and speaking to someone else.

"Oh!" I blinked as another man followed my fiancé into the kitchen and he was the same age as Thomas, about twenty-four or a little older. He was tall and athletic beneath his casual dress, a button down shirt, loose at the collar, and a pair of khaki trousers. He looked nice enough with his short black hair and hazel eyes, and the man smiled broadly when he saw me.

"Perry, this is my fiancée, Patricia Evens," Thomas said proudly and he was beaming at me. "This is my oldest, best friend, Perry Devlin."

"I'm his only best friend," Perry corrected Thomas and reached out for my hand. "Wow! You're a beautiful woman, Patricia."

"Uh, thank you. Just call me Tricia, okay?" I cleared my throat as he held my hand for a long moment.

"Tricia, yeah ... That's even better," he agreed.

Perry's eyes were bright and his smile seemed to suggest something more than mere friendship, but I wasn't sure what.

"I asked him to be the best man at our wedding," Thomas said. "So, Perry decided to come up for a quick visit and meet you."

"That's great," I said, taking my hand back. "Um ... Oh! Do you guys want something to drink? I have some lemonade or..."

"Any beer?" Perry asked me in a somewhat teasing voice and Thomas glanced at me before looking at his friend.

"Ah, I don't think Tricia's much for beer," Thomas laughed. "She's a little old fashioned. Lemonade would be great."

"Old fashioned?" Perry grinned at Thomas and then looked at me, like looked me up and down and I felt a little naked. "Nothing old fashioned there, man. Where are you from, Tricia?"

I blushed and wished I was wearing something a little less revealing than a pair of white denim shorts and a pink halter top, but I hadn't expected visitors and it was a warm day. I had the Tuesday afternoon off and I'd been enjoying it. Perry was getting an eyeful of skin though and I very much wanted to change into something more appropriate, but Thomas seemed to be enjoying his friend's reaction to seeing me.

I'm five foot nine and all of it comes from my legs, which I'm rather proud of. They're well toned and smooth, and just then nicely bronzed after a long hot summer. My flat tummy was on display and of course my breasts, which are pert 36B's and while not overly large, they're more than a handful anyway. They were nicely upturned. Kind of perky, actually, especially since I wasn't wearing a bra. I frowned as I realized I was showing a bit of dark nipple through the pink cotton.

If Thomas noticed anything untoward about my appearance, he didn't mention it. Perry didn't have to; he was telling me everything I needed to know with his eyes as they drank me in. I wasn't sure I liked him very much and I wondered how it happened that he and my fiancé were best friends. Perry didn't strike me as a man who wanted to have anything to do with virgins, except deflower them, of course.

"Here we go," I brought the men a pitcher of lemonade and some glasses, putting the tray on my small coffee table. "I'm going to change real quick. I've been cleaning my house all day, so..."

"What? No! Come on, sit down," Perry insisted, actually taking me by the hand and pulling me onto the sofa next to him. "You look gorgeous, Tricia. You're one lucky SOB, Tommy. How'd you ever hook up with a babe like this?"

"Babe?" I cleared my throat, but Thomas didn't even notice.

"Clean living buddy!" Thomas laughed and he was tickled pink that his friend was so obviously impressed with me.

"No wonder I can't find a decent woman," Perry sighed and gave me another smile. "I bet a man would give just about anything to spend an hour or two with you, huh?"

"What?" I blinked at him and then looked at Thomas, expecting some sort of manly reaction to his friend's comment.

"I'm just saying, you're going to make a beautiful bride, Tricia," Perry said. "And you better keep a close eye on her, Tommy. I'd like to steal her away myself."

"Oh, I will," Thomas nodded and he reached over to punch his friend playfully in the shoulder. "I know how lucky I am, believe me. A girl like Tricia only comes around once in a lifetime."

We spent over half an hour talking and Perry was okay, except for the occasional off-color remark and thinly veiled sexual innuendo. I guess that's how he was though and Thomas didn't seem surprised or bothered by it, but he was obviously concerned about me. Perry was my fiancé's best friend and he wanted us to like each other. That shouldn't be too hard anyway, I thought. Perry lived across the state, back in the city where I'd so recently moved from, and thankfully that subject never really came up and when it did, I was able to change it quickly enough.

Thomas knew I didn't like to talk about my past and the orphanage where I'd grown up, and he was helping steer the talk to other things, like the upcoming wedding, or the silly things he and Perry had done together as boys growing up. It was fun, I had to admit, and I enjoyed seeing Thomas relax. The wedding was weighing on him heavily and I knew his family wasn't sure of what to think about our short engagement. I suspected that he took a hard time from his parents for it, but aside from the prenuptial agreement they'd wanted me to sign, neither he nor they ever said anything directly to me.

"It was nice meeting you, Tricia," Perry was shaking my hand, holding it with a gentle, but firm grip as his thumb rubbed the back of my hand slowly.

"Sure you can't stay overnight?" Thomas asked him. "It's getting dark, my parents would love to see you again."

"That's why they make headlights," I giggled, being blonde like I am, but I really did want to say goodbye to the man. A little bit of Perry went a long ways.

"Hmmm? No, I need to get back," Perry smiled at my joke. "It's a long drive and I have to be in the office early. I'll see you guys in a few weeks, huh?"

"Twenty-six days," I agreed as he let go of my hand.

"Well, just don't go changing your mind." Perry slapped Thomas on the back. "I already bought your gift and I can't take it back."

"Right!" Thomas grinned and they hugged each other in manly fashion. "I hope it isn't his and her roller blades again."

"What?" the other man frowned. "Mike and Tammy love those roller blades!"

"You didn't!" I laughed, having no idea who they were talking about, but roller blades?

"Oh, yes he did," Thomas laughed and Perry shrugged.

"Thanks for the lemonade, Tricia. It was sweet," Perry grinned. "See ya later!"

He left us and of course Thomas wanted to know what I thought of his friend. We chatted while I cleaned up the living room and Thomas was looking at his watch.

"What?" I wondered.

"Oh, it's my parents," he shrugged. "They want me to have dinner with them tonight."

"They want us to come over tonight?" I looked down at myself as it was already getting late and...

"Uh, just me, I think," Thomas gave me an apologetic smile. "One more little talk around the dinner table."

"Oh," I shrugged. "Well, don't let them talk you out of it." I held up my left hand and my engagement ring glittered. It was a generous diamond by anyone's standards. "I won't give this back," I teased him.

"I don't want it back," Thomas took me in his arms and kissed my lips softly. "I just want you."

"Okay," I giggled. "You better mean that!"

"I do!" he nodded. "But I have to get going. Tomorrow night we can go out, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. "Say hi to your parents for me."

"They'll be fine," Thomas reassured me. "I love you."

"Love you too," I closed the door behind him and went to the kitchen.

I was just tossing a little salad for myself, dancing to some Moby and pretty much being alone when the doorbell rang. I frowned at that. It was half an hour after Thomas had left and he never rang the bell anyway. I had a few friends, some of the women I worked with at the office, but they were all married or had boyfriends and wouldn't show up at my door after sundown. Probably the neighbor, I thought. She was an older woman, slightly deaf and always borrowing something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.