Mental Whiplash - Cover

Mental Whiplash

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Fiction. Jou/Seto. When Jou went to work this morning he did not expect Kaiba to appear. From that moment on, Jou just seems to get thrown for one loop after another. Squick Warning. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the source mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fan Fiction   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"I don't get it." Jou entered room nine and closed the door. "You show up in the Hatman get up, review the tapes, then come back like four hours later in the BB get up. Why bother?"

"Hatman is a Kaiba Manor employee. He has an apartment near here. Shortly, I will leave here, go there and change my garb. BB will then join Rie at a nightclub or bar until it is time for 'him' to go to work. Rie does not know who BB is - only that he likes to party."

"I thought Rie was pregnant?"

"She is. But there is no reason she cannot remain active. Her doctor and I are pleased with her pregnancy thus far. My daughter is healthy and so I am content to allow Rie to enjoy herself." Kaiba looked at Jou. "Especially since it affords me entire nights with you." His alarm went off, a single tone. "Tell Laiko that I am pleased as always with these. I have some equipment that I will be sending over while I'm gone next week -"

"Gone?"

"Yes. A conference in New York. And then a meeting in Kansas City. A few other stops as well. Two weeks. Without you." Kaiba kissed Jou as he put on his hat. "Without these tapes, I wouldn't last a day."


It was a padded table with the words "Katlove 1000" printed across it.

Laiko screamed. She actually screamed when they used the table according to Hatman's instructions.

It was much more refined than most fucking machines. The arm holding the dildo was less than ten inches longer than the dildo itself, making it appear too small to be useful. It was height adjustable and had five exchangeable dildo attachments. But while the thrusting mechanisms on most machines were huge, industrial, and loud, this one was housed in a box that split the padded table it was installed upon in two. And it was as quiet as the average vib.

The padded table could be flat, angled or seated and had handles for cuffs or straps. Hatman's instructions were that the opening, set up and first usage of the machine had to be filmed in one continuous video and that the first person had to be strapped down. In addition, he wanted to see the machine run the first of three pre-programmed cycles. And he wanted to be called as soon as they were finished - on the video.

The result had been Laiko, screaming and drenching half the live programming room.

"Oh God!" Laiko panted into the phone. "Hatman-sama! It was incredible! I can't move yet - my legs are still shaking! Yeah, they watched." She laughed. "Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, he's right here." She handed Jou the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

"Tape yourself for me." Kaiba purred into the phone. "Use cycle number 100."

"Your notes said there are only three cycles."

"Program as many as you like. I designed 100 for you. Use the 'Big Boy'."

"Not on a bet!" Jou laughed.

"I did."

"You're crazy."

After the others left, Jou did set up the camera and put on the high school outfit. He put the unit in the seated position, then against his better judgment, attached the Big Boy dildo.

It was a very slow start which was good because it was an extraordinary tight fit. The dildo was bigger than anything Jou was used to. Plus, seated, it went in deeper than he expected. Still, by the time the unit was at its full speed, Jou was in bliss. Kaiba hadn't mentioned the vibrators built into the arm or the table padding. Nor had he warned Jou about the lube dispenser that effectively allowed the unit to 'come'.

After he recovered his wits and could think straight, Jou called Kaiba again.

"Kaiba."

"Where the hell did you get this thing?"

"I built it. I thought you might appreciate some of the features I added."

"I feel like my whole body's been fucked."

"I am familiar with the sensation."

"Oh, so you've already tried it?"

Kaiba hesitated. "I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to answer that question. I am considering mass production of the product and I will need a sales outlet for it. Perhaps we could discuss this when I return?"

The time difference, Jou suddenly remembered. "You're working! Shit, dude, I wasn't thinking."

"These Americans have wasted enough of my time; I am certain they do not mind me wasting theirs."

Jou chuckled. "Meeting going badly?"

"If I wanted to be fucked, I'd call someone capable of the job."

"That bad, eh?"

"At least. In the meantime, I am pleased that you are satisfied with the product."

"Yeah. Oh, and I figured out how to program a cycle. I can't wait to get BB on this thing.


Honda and Otogi were grinning like fools. Their fifth anniversary party had been as much fun to plan as it had been to attend. All their friends had come to wish them many more years of joy.

Even BB was there. His painted-on rubber jeans were lavender and his floral blouse was lime green. His shoes were red Candies.

"I'm so glad you could be here this time!" 'Togi said when the four of them had a moment to talk.

"Oh so am I!" BB leered. "I've been wanting to meet you ever since Kat-chan showed me your picture. When are you going to come over and tape something with me? You can even bring Honda - I'll share if you will!"

"Ok, you did not just hit on my husband at our anniversary celebration with me and Jou standing here!" Honda frowned.

"Would you rather I did it behind your back?" BB shrugged. "He's hot. I asked. Four-ways are fun."

"Sorry, guys!" Jou shook his head. "Just ignore him - BB thinks with his little head."

"No worries, Jou." Otogi kissed Honda's cheek. "I only think about one guy, anyway."

"Guess what I'm thinking about now?" BB wrapped himself around Jou's arm.

"If you're going to do that, get a room!" 'Togi laughed. "Oh my God! Yugi was right - you are like the polar opposite of Kaiba!"

"Kaiba?" BB asked. "That bitch who hurt my poor Kat-chan? He's my favorite person in the world."

"Why's that?" Honda asked, confusion evident.

"Because he left Kat-chan all alone. If he hadn't done that, I could have missed out!" BB kissed Jou's cheek. "And I'm so glad I didn't miss my Kat-chan. I love you."


Yoko and Rie went into labor on the same day. They were both taken to a hospital near the Imperial Palace. The following day, Kaiba appeared in front of the press with two babies in his arms - one wrapped in pink blankets, one wrapped in blue. He made a statement about being overjoyed with his new fatherhood and about both women resting comfortably.

Jou thought about Trevor. How he'd never held his son. How he'd never had a chance to be overjoyed about fatherhood. Kaiba was enjoying it twice over.

The big news, however, was when Yoko and Rie were released from the hospital. They held a joint press conference and announced that since Rie was so young and still finishing college, Yoko and Seto would take custody of her daughter and raise her with their son. Word came from the Palace that the Emperor was pleased that his nieces had reconciled the issue with so much grace.


Neither Hatman nor BB came into the store for weeks. Weeks became months. Hatman's account was renewed online.

Ken, Ichiro and Laiko made tapes for Hatman Productions full time, exclusively. The Live Performance room became their permanent studio and the booths around it were occupied by a new group of voyeurs. Jou hired a new night shift.

A manufacturer contacted Jou about the Katlove 1000 and offered to produce them. He had a contract already written that included a 4% payment to Hatman. When Jou pointed it out, the manufacturer just shrugged, "I was told to deposit that to a separate account." Jou signed the contract without further questions; Hatman most likely had asked everything already.

Honda and Otogi made Jou the Godfather of their adopted daughter Miho. She was a thirteen-year-old with bright eyes, a wide smile and a bad habit of running away from foster homes. Honda found her and convinced her to stay put for a while. Otogi had no choice but to agree to adopt her if he wanted his husband to stop badgering him about it.

Jou opened a second store. And then a third. Business was good for both JK Video and Hatman Productions.

Kaiba and Yoko announced the birth of their second son. Shortly after, Hatman's account was renewed again.

Yugi and Yami introduced Jou to a number of different men. Jou never had more than dinner with any of them.

"Jou, when are you going to let him go?" Serenity asked him at her birthday dinner the next year.

"When his account stops being renewed." Jou replied. "Then I'll know he's actually forgotten me."


The Katlove 3.0 went world wide only a few months after it hit the market. It was so big that Jou and Ken could not ignore the invitation to the Adult Trade Show in Las Vegas, America. Itchy and Scratchy - finally Mr. and Mrs. Masumoru Ichiro - watched the stores and the studio while they were gone.

Hatman Productions and JK Video had a joint booth displaying the Katlove 1000, the 2000 and the 3.0. They were selling the machines and the solo demo videos that Laiko and Ichiro had made. In the first day, they recouped the cost of the trip.

"Oh look, BB!" Jou heard over the crowd noise. "The Katlove people are here!"

He turned around. A woman with curly black hair and a pink shirt saying 'sweet bun baking' was pulling a man forward, toward the booth.

A man with long black hair and brown eyes wearing a hot pink tube top and electric blue spandex pants. The collar and leash were black leather, which matched his black leather Joan Crawford 'fuck me' heels.

The woman went directly to the machine and began reading off the new features. The man stopped in front of Jou.

After a silence that seemed stretch beyond forever, the man took a step forward. "Katsu-"

"Don't!" Jou snapped. For a minute, he thought his heart had simply stopped; then he realized that that was pounding, making his whole body shake.

"I've missed you."

"Seriously; don't even start."

"I have. I'll -"

"I don't want to hear it!" Jou stalked away, through the back of the booth and into the crowd before Kaiba followed him.

'Am I crazy', he wondered. 'Two years I've been dying to see him; as soon as he appears, I tell him to beat it! What's wrong with me?'

Still. Two years without so much as an email. And then to show up here - as BB no less! And with a woman? Who the hell was she? It wasn't Yoko. He couldn't still be seeing Rie, could he? Why in the hell would he just show up -?

"Mr. Jounouchi?"

Jou looked up, startled to hear his name. "Huh?"

"You are Katsuya Jounouchi, aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah."

The American woman smiled. She had a cameraman with her. "Hi. I'm Renee Baker. I'm with Adult Entertainment News. I'd like to do a feature on Hatman Productions."

"Oh!" Jou shook his head. "You need Ken Yakamoto; he's the brains. I just work there."

"Mr. Yakamoto told us that you were the boss, he just pointed the camera." She laughed. "One of you is fibbing. And the store is named JK Video."

Jou had to laugh too. "Yeah, I guess I am still kinda the boss - but Ken really is the creative one. I just write checks."

"Check writers are very entertaining." She had a very sweet smile. "Just a few minutes, please? I promise I don't bite."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.