Mental Whiplash
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Fiction. Jou/Seto. When Jou went to work this morning he did not expect Kaiba to appear. From that moment on, Jou just seems to get thrown for one loop after another. Squick Warning. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the source mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fan Fiction   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Jou didn't attempt to edit the video for another day or so. He didn't actually think he could watch himself like that.

When he saw the tape, though, he was surprised. The image did look like the boy he remembered being in high school. And it was unexpectedly hot to watch himself. Moreover, as he edited, he knew that every moment would thrill Hat Man. The final scene was stunning. He had cum in his hair, on his shirt, everywhere!

He put the tape in a box under the register and waited for Hat Man to return.


It was almost four weeks and Jou was beginning to believe that he had lost another of life's rare opportunities when Hat Man arrived and went up to the video rental room as if he hadn't been gone even a day.

"He's back, finally, eh?" Ken remarked. "You want me to take the register now, boss?"

"No." Jou found his hand shaking. "I got it."

"Uh-huh." The clerk went back to unloading stock.

When Hat Man did finally make it to the register, Jou got the tapes he wanted and then added the one below the register.

"This one's new - no fee. I been holding it for you special." He didn't wait for the customer's response, just rang up the rental as usual, then turned around and began restocking returns.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jou watched Hat Man glanced at the title - Katsuya At School - and then picked it up without any visible response. Jou watched him head off to the video booths.

"I got it, boss." Ken said, suddenly next to Jou. "You seriously need to take the edge off."

Jou was about to snap at the man until he realized that his employee was right. "Yeah. Sorry."

The clerk shrugged. "Hey, sometimes it's just like that."

Jou went into the office and locked the door. Hat Man was in room nine and watching a tape that was a lot louder than Jou's. They went through Hat Man's normal routine for the first three tapes.

Then Hat Man picked up the fourth. He glanced at his watch, hesitated another moment then inserted the tape.

Jou watched as Hat Man sat up straight, but his cock sprang back to life. After a few minutes, Hat Man groaned.

"Katsuya."

For a moment, Jou thought he would pass out.

That voice.

That voice called his name. That voice, The Voice. Kaiba Seto's voice.

Jou watched as Kaiba rewound the tape and watched it again.

And when he left the store for the night, Kaiba took Jou's tape with him.


But for the next week, nothing changed. Hat Man came in at the usual time, rented three to five tapes, and went down to the booths. Even when Jou tried to speak to him, Kaiba ignored him.

Jou did the only thing he could think of - he made another tape.

This time he did it in his apartment. He used the blow up doll again and did a lot of moaning and groaning for the camera. He used the doll's dildo attachment and let "Seto" fuck him. When Jou came, he aimed at the camera lens, telling "Seto" how hot he looked with his face covered in cum.

He felched the doll again, and this time double loaded it before doing the facial. He was able to paint most of his body. This tape he edited immediately and had waiting the next day for Kaiba.

This time, he didn't say anything. He simply placed "Katsuya At Home" on the top of the stack and rang up the rental.

This time, Jou's tape was the first one Kaiba watched. It was the only one he watched. He watched it four times and came hard several times. Room nine looked like somebody spilled a couple gallons of milk.

But again, 'Hat Man' left the store without a word.


The next day, Jou came in early. First, he called the Live Performers for the day and gave them the night off. Then, he set up a camera in the live room.

He put on the wig and the tee shirt, his socks and tennis shoes. Then he sat down, legs spread wide, and started recording. Fairly quickly, he brought himself to a simple, no frills orgasm.

"Ok, so I thought I knew who you were, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, these tapes are kind fun, but my hand's gettin' tired and that doll's cold. If you want to take this to the next level, go through the 'Staff' door next to the stairs. Otherwise, this is the last one of these I'm doing."

When 'Hat Man' arrived, Jou gave Ken the new tape. "Give this to Hat Man when he checks out. I gotta take care of something personal, so lock up for me. I'll close out the register in the morning."

"Sure, boss."

Jou hurried down to the live room - conveniently closed for repairs - and donned his 'costume'. He sat in the chair in the center of the room and closed his eyes. Slowly, as much to kill the nerve-wracking minutes as to relax himself, he began stroking his cock. Hoping he'd need it ready soon.

Finally, he heard the door open. He opened his eyes, to find 'Hat Man' watching him.

"Who are you?" Seto's voice asked.

"Kaiba!" He snapped, standing up. "Are you dense? I'm Jounouchi!"

"You certainly appear to be him. But you are not."

"The fuck?"

"Perhaps you are related to my former classmate, but I happen to know that you are not he. Jounouchi Katsuya moved to America with his wife. They reside in New York and have one son."

Jou frowned. "I moved back when the bitch divorced me. She never even let me see my son."

"You provide your own proof that your story is false. Jounouchi lost his Japanese citizenship. And he is currently known by his paternal name - Wheeler, as I recall."

"You need to update your sources, dude!" Jou chuckled. "I wasn't there long enough to lose anything - and since I was under 20 when I came back, no harm, no foul." He took off the wig. "Hair's shorter and I put on a few, but it's me." Jou gestured to Kaiba's coat and hat. "You gonna keep that shit on all night, or what?"

"I prefer some discretion."

"Kaiba, I know it's you." Jou said gently. "You don't have to hide from me."

"I still have my doubts about you." Kaiba remarked. "Presumably you want something." He sighed. "What?"

"What do I want?" Jou asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Clearly your position here has allowed you some insight into my baser nature. Obviously you realized that it is something I prefer to keep separate from the rest of my life. My fiancée is unaware of how I spend my evenings and I wish to continue that arrangement. Therefore, I acquires. How much?"

Jou's brain was reeling from one word. "Fiancée? You're gettin' married?"

"Technically, she is already my wife, but we will have a public - official - service in May."

"Oh." Jou turned away. He found the chair again and sat heavily. "Oh. Wow."

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"I just thought ... I mean, you seemed..."

"You thought I was homosexual."

"Yeah."

"I am."

"What?"

"I am." Kaiba shrugged. "I vastly prefer male partners."

"Then ... Oh. You're marrying a guy." I waited too long, Jou lamented silently.

"Of course not. My wife is an arranged marriage to the eldest daughter of another Imperial vassal. I am quite sure she has any number of lovers at her disposal, but frankly, I haven't the least attraction to her. I shall be glad when she is pregnant with our second child; she is carrying our first now."

"Wait." Jou was not at all sure he was absorbing all of the conversation. "You're bi?"

A single chime sounded and Kaiba frowned. "I've wasted my entire evening. I trust tonight's fees will be refunded? Tomorrow night let me know what it will cost me to keep this out of the media." He left the room.


Jou was still trying to absorb the conversation when 'Hat Man' returned the next night. When he put his selections on the counter, there was an envelope between them.

'We need to talk, mutt.' It read. 'Where?'

I guess he verified my story, Jou thought wryly.

"Room nine's being cleaned." Jou announced as he rang up the sale. "Try twelve." Twelve was big enough for two chairs. "And I gave you a credit for the broken tape yesterday."

When Jou handed back the card and the receipt, Kaiba waited. Jou realized almost immediately what for. "Sorry, that guy didn't do another one." Even behind the dark glasses, Jou could feel that icy blue stare. Kaiba took the tapes and went down.

Ken appeared and took over the register.

Jou gave Ken the keys again. "If I'm not back, lock up again."

"Sure, boss." The man agreed, unparsed.

First, Jou went to the office and verified. Room nine was empty; Hat Man had already started his normal routine in twelve. Jou turned off the recording in that room.

Then he went down himself.

The door was unlocked. Jou locked it with the key; only Ken would be able to open the door before they finished.

Kaiba was watching "Creampie Party Boy" - the scene where the entire frat house deposits inside the lead actor. The dark glasses were on top of the tape player; Kaiba's eyes were almost closed as he continued to stroke himself, apparently oblivious to Jou's arrival.

Jou found himself in utter turmoil. Every fantasy he'd ever had was sitting beside him, inviting him to indulge. Jou's mouth was actually watering at the sight; his cock was begging for attention.

But if Kaiba was getting married - and soon to be a father! - then this could never be a real relationship. At best, Jou would be a secret lover, kept hidden away. He didn't want that. Whatever they had, if they had anything, it had to be open. Being private was one thing, but Jou didn't want to live his life in secret again.

But at the moment, Kaiba was coming and all thoughts of right, or honest, or real fled from Jou's mind. Kaiba moaned and gasped and shot an amazing amount of semen across the floor. Jou realized that the man's pants where hanging neatly on the chair behind him and smiled slightly; he'd wondered how Kaiba managed not to drench them.

Slowly, Kaiba's eyes opened. He reached out and stopped the tape. "How much?"

Jou opened his mouth, but nothing came out. How much, he asked? Jou tried again. "How... ? Do you really think this is about blackmail? You think I'd do that?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't you?"

"Dude, we been friends since high school!"

"I don't have friends." Kaiba asserted.

Jou wanted to tear his hair out. "Are you mental? And take that stupid hat off!" He snatched the hat off and tossed it toward the door. Kaiba was hot even with long, fake, black hair, but Jou tossed the wig aside too. Kaiba looked up as him just as devastatingly handsome as he was all those years ago. "Why would I have made those tapes, if this was about blackmail?"

"Ah. I see." Kaiba looked thoughtful. "Yes. They were stunningly effective. How much do you need? Are you planning a full production company or to make a few customized products?"

"What?"

"I would be interested in a joint venture."

"A ... a joint venture?" Jou stared at him. "Does your brain ever even register anything without dollar signs?"

The executive sighed. "This would be simpler if you simply told me what you wanted."

"What I want?! How is this hard?" Jou grabbed Kaiba's face and kissed him. Kissed him the way he longed to, the way he'd dreamed of, the way he knew he'd never be able to again.

After a moment, Kaiba responded. Jou felt the arms that had always held him at bay, circle around his waist and pull him close. The tongue that had always lashed him caressed his own as if it too was hungry for something more. The cock his was now sitting on was thick and hard and throbbing against the crotch seam of his pants.

Eventually Jou had to breathe and ruefully released Kaiba's lips.

"Of course, what you appear to be suggesting is quite out of the question." Kaiba didn't even seem breathless. "I cannot have a male lover."

"What?" Jou had been just a bit dazed - happily - but Kaiba's words snapped him out of it. "Wait, what?!"

"My ... preferences are far too unique. An ordinary male lover could be hidden; many men in my circumstances do, in fact, have a paramour discretely kept at a club or overseas love nest. I did investigate such a possibility at one point. However, the full-extent of my desires are such that no organization could guarantee me complete anonymity. This little establishment of yours has afforded me the only true sexual release I have known." He nodded slightly. "I have recommended it - discretely - to a number of others."

Jou shook his head. "Bullshit! Dude, you're just not that weird. I could show you weird shit! What you have is a fetish that grosses some people out. So what?"

Those cold eyes turned even colder. "Do you not understand who I am? KaibaCorp lives and dies on its products and my reputation. To be outted as gay would be damaging, but more than likely, I could overcome such. To have a fetish that - as you say - grosses out some, would destroy the carefully crafted image of KaibaCorp being 'child friendly'."

"Oh." Jou said, realizing the truth of Kaiba's words. "Yeah."

"And it is not just my own income for which I am concerned. KaibaCorp employs almost 100,000 people. I do not have the right to allow my personal pleasure to put so many financial lives at risk."

"Yeah." Jou nodded, sadly. He should have expected that there was no way he could ever be with Kaiba. Even for a night. "Yeah. I see."

"As much as seeing you pains me, however, I must thank you."

"Why's that?" Jou could not imagine why Kaiba found seeing him 'painful'.

"I could not have impregnated my fiancée without that tape you made."

"Come again?"

Kaiba actually smiled. "It provided enough motivation for me to complete my task the week you gave it to me. We have been trying unsuccessfully to conceive for several months. I confess the failing was mine; even with the assistance of alcohol, I could not 'finish' with her. Or, indeed, any woman."

Jou couldn't help snickering. "You should have gone to see her first. You never had any trouble 'finishing' in here!"

"I did. I also tried seeing her after. But there was only ever one thing I wanted to see."

"Yeah? What was that?"

Those blue eyes lost a bit of focus. "Katsuya, covered in my seed, calling my name."

Jou swallowed hard. He never ever expected to hear such an admission from the normally closed man. The words made his heart pound; made his whole body shake. It made Jou aware that Kaiba had not let him go.

"With that image, I could have impregnated a thousand women." Kaiba smirked. "I would not be at all surprised if my mistress was also with child."

Jou stared at Kaiba as the last sentence sunk in. "Your mistress? You're gettin' married and you got a mistress? Jesus, Kaiba! I mean, I knew you were an asshole, but that! And for a guy who claims to be gay, you're bangin' a lot of chicks!"

Kaiba merely laughed. "Just two. I assure you, I have no real interest in either of them. Yoko is the Emperor's second cousin. They are not making it public, but the Emperor would like to restore certain genetic lines to the imperial family. He wishes Yoko and I to have at least two daughters, who would then be of sufficient social rank to marry future princes."

"That explains the fiancée." Jou scowled.

"My wedding is scheduled for this coming May, however, I could discharge the duty faster if I were to impregnate another woman of suitable rank."

"Where you gonna find someone equal to the Emperor's cousin?"

"Another of his cousins, of course." Kaiba said with a shrug. "Rie's a bit younger and fears that she will be made to marry some dottoring old fool. She has no interest in children or the Empire, and would happily wed a man who would allow her to travel at will."

"Which would suit you just fine."

"Indeed."

"Man, you are a piece of work!"

"Thank you."

"That wasn't a compliment." Jou tried to push out of Kaiba's lap, but his would-be lover would not let him go. "Alright, what?"

"Am I so selfish to want to hold you this once?"

"You could have held me years ago if you'd just said something instead of callin' me 'mutt' all the time."

Kaiba shook his head. "It was impossible even then. I didn't understand the full extent of my desires, but I was already well aware that my tastes were not typical. The previous owner of this establishment once called my choices 'disturbing'."

Jou raised an eyebrow at that. "Ray thought you were disturbing? Ray had a pretty thick skin."

"You don't carry everything that catches my eye."

"So what else do you wanna see? If we don't have it, I can get it."

Kaiba smiled sadly. "I am afraid that I won't be able to test that challenge. This is the last night I will visiting your shop."

"But ... But why? I mean... ! Damn it! I just found you again!"

"I am known here now."

"Yeah, but I've always known you."

"I cannot be assured that your employees will be as trustworthy."

"Look, to all of them, you're 'Hat Man'. The only one who has access to the credit card data and your real name is me."

"Indeed." Kaiba looked thoughtful.

"But, Kaiba - this, this will kill me. Every time I see you, I just want you so much. But I can't do a married man. I been on the other side of that one. I can't do that."

"I'm only technically married."

"Until May."

"And the marriage I will be in will be a sham regardless of which woman I wed."

"So not the point." Jou tried to get up. "Are you going to let me go?"

"No."

"I can't just sit here all night." In fact, Jou wasn't sure how much longer he could 'just' sit there. Kaiba's cock was still hard and still pressing against him in a way that Jou was finding hard to ignore.

"Why not? For once, I don't have to go rushing off. My fiancée believes I am with my mistress; my mistress believes I am with my fiancée. I have an evening free to spend here. I would prefer to spend it with you, but if you are not willing, I have several more tapes to view."

Jou shook his head. "Not even right."

"I don't think you understand how important this is to me. Imagine you have one night to indulge any fantasy. I have one chance to spend the night with my mutt; I assure you, I do not wish to spend it talking."

"Your note said you needed to talk."

"That was before I realized that you wanted more than simply money. What you are implying is that you want more than I can give you. Therefore, allow me to give you one night. Whatever you desire, I will allow it. Tomorrow, we return to our lives as if it never happened."

Jou shook his head. "I can't do that. One night with you? I'd never get it out of my head. I'd spend the rest of my life wishing we'd done more. Hell, I spent my life up til now wishing I'd at least kissed you!"

"And when did you become so enamored with me?"

"The first day you walked into class. I been hard for you ever since. When did you start looking at me?"

Kaiba smirked. "The day we meet. You looked like you'd just rolled out of bed and I couldn't think of anything more delightful than pushing you into mine."

"So why give me so much grief all the time?"

"To push you away, of course. All of you. The moment you become of value to me personally is the moment you become a liability."

Jou laughed. "Yeah, if we'd done it in high school, I'da told everybody!"

"And I would have buried you in a shallow grave." Kaiba smirked. "It was you that drove me here, in truth."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You made it impossible for me to concentrate. My sexual frustration was palpable. Kogoro recognized it for what it was, and realizing both my lack of social peers and my preference for varied options, opened an account for me here. The previous owner was concerned about my age, but we managed to assure him that it would not be an issue."

"How'd you convince Ray of that?" Jou remembered watching Ray lecture one set of parents who tried to bring an infant in with them. He could not imagine the old codger allowing in a teen.

"We brought the local magistrate in with us and opened an account for him." Kaiba smiled slightly. "I used to spend hours in the booths watching everything from hetero-softcore to extreme gay bloodplay cock-n-ball torture. I began to understand how unusual my tastes were by how narrow the range of videos that appealed to me. You have expanded some sections considerably. Again, thank you."

"Some?" Jou rolled his eyes. "Send me a wish list of what's missing!"

"Katsuya in Chains." Kaiba purred. "Katsuya Gangbanged by 50 Monster Cocks. Katsuya and the Fucking Machine." Jou felt Kaiba getting even harder as he rattled off his desired titles.

"Katsuya Says Hell No!" He interjected.

"Katsuya on Top. Katsuya Made Me Do It. Katsuya My Master. Yes, I want to see all those too." Kaiba sighed. "Why are we not having sex now?"

"Dude! You're givin' me mental whiplash, here!" Jou squirmed to get out of Kaiba's grip - which only served to highlight the fact that Jou was just as hard as Kaiba. "You go hot and cold with no warning!"

"I can't seem to stop myself. The longer I hold you, the stronger my desire becomes and, frankly, the less I am concerned about the repercussions." Kaiba held Jou's eyes for a moment. "The less I am concerned about anything outside this room."

Kaiba's lips seemed closer suddenly. They seemed to touch Jou's without warning. Jou wanted to stop him; there was too much baggage here - too much wrong with them kissing.

Or rubbing. One of Kaiba's hands slid down Jou's back, slid inside the top of his jeans and began caressing his lower back. The hand pushed further down, cupping Jou's ass.

"Those videos. The way they're filmed." Kaiba was panting now. "I never see your ass. That was the last straw for me. In high school. In the locker room, after gym. I passed you in the shower and nearly embarrassed myself in public." He went back to trying to swallow Jou's entire mouth.

"Kai-Kaiba, stop." Jou was quickly succumbing to the seduction, but was still trying to resist. Not with a wife. Not with a wife and kid! "Not like this." But even his hands rebelled when he put them on Kaiba's chest to push and found them pulling instead.

"I knew that day, that if I didn't find some sexual release, I was going to take you. I was going to take you in the locker room and rape you where you stood."

"That's what your right hand's for, dude." Jou quipped, trying not to imagine the scene. He wished he'd thought to film in the gym instead of the classroom; many of his own fantasies had been set there.

"I didn't know how." Kaiba sighed.

"Didn't know how what?" Jou managed to pull his mouth away for long enough to get the whole question out.

"To masturbate." Kaiba shrugged. "I had no brother or father to ask or even emulate. I had no friends. I simply had raging hormones and a sexual tension that was burning me alive."

"I didn't think that was something you had to learn. Most guys just do what comes naturally."

"Very little came naturally to me."

From what Jou knew of Kaiba's upbringing, he could see that being true. "So what did you do?"

"I learned." Kaiba smiled slightly at the memory. "My first explorations here in the store were overwhelming. I didn't know where to start. I finally simply picked a tape with a man on the cover who was satisfying himself and copied what he did. Over time I became more discerning." Kaiba ran his fingers through Jou's hair. "Frequently I selected tapes of men with blond hair."

"Yeah? Top or bottom?"

"Both. Which would you prefer?"

Jou had to stifle a groan; he'd never been able to answer that himself. Both, he thought, but managed not to say.

"Which would you prefer now?" Kaiba cooed.

Jou felt his rectum clinch as he remembered the size of the cock he was sitting on. He swallowed hard when he realized he was having trouble answering. "We really - I need to go lock up."

"I think the most foolish decision of my life is the one that brought me here tonight." Kaiba said, thoughtfully. "You do understand that I am not leaving until I have heard you scream your throat raw."

"Is that a threat?" Jou narrowed his eyes.

"That, my dear mutt, is a promise." Kaiba let go of Jou with a surprisingly playful kiss. "Go. Lock up. Shut down your register. I will wait here."

"Here?" Jou stood up slowly. He couldn't help staring at the beast between Kaiba's legs. "You sure you don't want to come up and hang out." He tore his eyes away. "We could go get a couple drinks and discuss old times." And I could calm down, Jou thought.

"Perhaps. If I get bored." Kaiba leaned forward and restarted the tape. "Sure you don't want to watch?"

Jou was sure. Watching tonight would lead Jou into things he didn't want to do - morally. Physically, he was going to hate himself for the rest of his life for walking away.Title: Mental Whiplash

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.