Molly's Buddy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Molly Brown was a futanari with a problem. When she and her best friend Billy had decided to experiment with being sex-friends, things got a little weird. Although his dick was little, it still did the job! Billy went ahead and knocked her up, even while she was begging him to pull out. Now Molly had come up with a plan to get even. She would work him up to it slowly, and then show him exactly what it was like when someone refused to pull out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Porn Theatre  

Outside in the cool night air, Billy almost jumped out of his semen soaked Mary Janes as a large strong masculine hand gently caressed his ass. He looked around the parking lot. "That rude guy is long gone." he said with a forced cheeriness. "Thanks and goodbye!"

"What's the rush, sweetie?" The adult shop's muscular bouncer asked with a smile.

Billy gulped. "No rush, we, uh, we just have to get going."

"I thought we could maybe get to know one another a little better."

"Uh, th-that's okay! Maybe we can have lunch some time!" Billy hurried to the Lexus and started tugging at the door. "Mol, unlock it! Let's get going!"

Molly appraised the lump she saw in the guy's tight jeans. He wasn't as big as she was, but he sure had something respectable going on down there. "There's no rush, Billy." She said to remind her friend that this big handsome man already knew his secret. "Running right off wouldn't be friendly."

His raven black hair shimmering under the street lamps, the bouncer smiled. "Honey, I'd love to see you some time out of your professional clothes."

"What? No, I'm not a professional!"

"Nonsense Billy, there's no need to be shy about it. You're a pro!" Molly held out the two crumpled fifty dollar bills. "You just made us a hundred dollars in ten minutes with your mad mouth skills!" She thought for a moment and blushed prettily. "Well, I should admit that my pussy also made a hundred, so I guess that makes me a pro too." She grinned. "Face it Billy, we both got money to have sex with a guy. That makes us officially prostitutes. I guess you could say I'm even your pimp." She stuffed the money back into her bag. "I'll give you your cut when we get home. I'm thinking ten dollars should be enough."

"Mol, don't say things like that! I didn't have sex with anyone! It was just a blowjob! It didn't count! You can even keep the hundred! I don't want any part of it!"

"What are you, Bill Clinton?" She laughed. "A guy paid you a hundred dollars to fuck your face. Of course it counts as sex with a man if he cums with his dick half way down your throat."

"Not to interrupt this singularly interesting conversation, but may I say something?" The bouncer said with a grin. He pointedly turned to face Molly. "I don't happen to have a hundred on me. How about we say fifty, and call it a discount for a friend?"

"That sounds fair to me." Molly said. "After all, you were kind enough to walk us to our car."

Billy forced a laugh. "You guys sure had me scared there for a second!" he said nervously. "Mol, go ahead and fuck the guy. Don't worry. I won't be jealous or anything. I think it would be kinda hot to see."

They both looked at him, and laughed. The bouncer gently patted Billy's cheek. "Sweetie, your girlfriend is a real looker. I can appreciate her beauty but I don't happen to swing that way."

"Billy, he likes you. Can't you tell?"

"Molly, I can't! He, he's a guy!" He fidgeted nervously. "I can't suck off a guy! I'm not some stupid gay!"

"Billy, don't be difficult. You just gobbled down a gigantic cock, and let the man shoot off right down your throat into your belly. Don't be a hypocrite now. You're embarrassing me!"

"Mol, you can't be serious! Let's go home right now!"

"Billy, remember that paternity test!" The feeling of power she felt was strange but not unwelcome, as she wielded her trump card. "Would you like to explain to your mother and mine, um, my husband about how you refused to pull out and went ahead and intentionally knocked me up even while I was begging you to stop?"

The bouncer frowned. "Dude, that's not cool. Hasn't anyone ever told you that no means no?"

"Don't judge me, you big queer!" Billy said softly as his face grew hot. "Molly knows it was an accident!"

"William Cooper, that was no accident and you know it. I'm getting damn sick of your bigoted attitude too." She glared at him. "How many times have you sucked a dick before actually making any money at it?" she asked coldly. "How can you stand there and judge someone when you're a regular jizz junkie knob gobbler?"

"That was different! Sure I sucked dick a lot, but it was" He stopped himself just in time before blurting out the secret he had sworn to keep. Face red, he gulped. "Uh your husband's dick, so that didn't count!"

"Sure it counted! A dick is a dick. Quit being such a hypocrite or you can just walk home."

He felt a chill that had nothing to do with the weather. What would happen to him if he tried to walk home late at night, dressed like a sexy girl? He shivered as circumstance made up his mind for him. "Okay already! I, I'll do it just this once more!" He slowly sank to his knees in front of the big man. "I'm not gay or anything, you muscle headed jock! Don't think I like doing this!"

"Honey, I know you're not gay." The bouncer unbuckled his belt. "That's what makes this so hot. I love meeting bi-curious guys who are afraid to come out of the closet."

"I'm not bi-curious either!" Billy shouted, trying hard not to think about the couple of times he had 'accidentally' watched a couple Yaoi hentai anime Molly had slipped him. He had shamefully deleted them after using, uh, watching the erotic Boy's Love cartoons. Nobody needed to know that he didn't empty the recycle icon, and restored the files a few days later.

The young man stared at the guy's cock when it sprang free of his boxers when jeans and undergarment dropped down muscular legs to pool around his ankles. The well formed cock was at least eight inches long. Dammit, was everyone bigger than him? Trembling, he leaned closer and had to strain his neck a little and rise up off of one knee before he could manage to lick the head.

It embarrassed him even more when the big man courteously leaned back against a car. He spread his legs wider and bent his knees a little, lowering his body to give him more comfortable access. Sighing, Billy returned to both knees on the filthy blacktop and stared at the cock before his face. With very little hesitation, he opened his mouth wider and captured it with his lips.

"Remind me to give you that fifty." The man said as Billy's tongue moved along the underside of his cock.

Molly giggled. "Forget the fifty. It's on me."

Moaning, Billy thought that somehow made it far worse. Now he was out in a dirty parking lot giving a gay man a free blowjob! He took more of the cock into his mouth and sucked. At least it was more comfortable with this guy. He wasn't nearly as thick as Molly or that black man. He had room to move his tongue and swirl it around the head.

Molly watched excitedly as her buddy started blowing their new friend. "Hey, what's your name, anyway?" she asked as Billy found his stride and began really bobbing his head.

"Brian, Brian Maloney." The big man said in a husky voice.

"I'm Molly, and I do believe you're met Billy."

"I, I'm meeting him now." The bouncer said with a grin. "I'm very glad to make his acquaintance."

"Nope, you met him a few weeks ago when you threw him out for being underage."

"Oh fuckin' shit!" Brian swiped a hand over his face. "Molly, I could land in deep shit here!"

She giggled. "I noticed you aren't making him stop."

"Are you crazy?" Brian's breathing was getting a little rougher. "Sweetie is giving me the best head I ever had! Just keep an eye out for any police cars. If one shows up, you'll see just how fast this queer can run!"

Humiliation stung as Billy kept on sucking. The guy probably thought he was gay now, just because he was good at BJs! It wasn't his fault that practicing with Molly's oversized monster made it so much easier with something a little smaller. He reached up, planning on giving the guy's balls a hard squeeze to teach him a lesson about spreading his gay around. Their firm roundness beneath the thickness of this thatch distracted him.

Billy ended up gently exploring their shape and size. As his fingers moved through the springy black curls, he felt nothing but envy burning in his soul. The guy probably even had lots of chest hair too. Why was he stuck with such a tiny dick, testicles like marbles in their wimpy little sack, and not a single pubic hair anywhere on his body? His fingers softly caressed. Dammit, the guy's nuts were as big as plums, while his were like tiny little cherries! It wasn't fair! He felt worse than when Molly had shown him an ultrasound image taken of her testicles, showing the lemon sized nodules up inside her that produced so much futanari sperm.

Brian sighed and patted Billy's wigged head. "That's it honey. You have such a gentle feminine touch. You really know how to pass, you tranny queen."

Enough was enough! Just because he was sucking a guy off while wearing a mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, and fake breasts, it didn't make him a damn queer or a transvestite! Billy decided to end this as fast as he could! He pulled back a little, and wrapped his right hand around the thick saliva soaked shaft. He began to jerk the cock in the way Molly liked when she wanted to get off really fast. He sucked harder, his cheeks going concave with his efforts as more of the musky precum flowed out over his busy tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's it sweetie-pie! You've got it now!" Brian said huskily as he braced a big hand on the kneeling young man's shoulder. "Keep it going, sugar lips! I'm gonna blow!"

Billy stroked faster, his hand a blur as it moved over the spit covered hard flesh. In his haste, he made a fundamental error. Although big, Brian didn't have Molly's sheer length. He was stroking the cock madly, just like he did with her. This time, he didn't have the head lodged deep in his throat. He realized too late that he was still caressing the bulbous crown with his tongue!

"Oh God yeah, that's it honey!" Brian groaned as his body trembled. Deep inside he felt it begin. "I, I'm cumming!"

Billy's eyes opened wide, but it was too late! Thick hot semen gushed over his tongue! His hand kept on stroking as if it was on some automatic pilot. It wasn't going directly down his throat so he could pretend it hadn't actually happened. Billy felt his cheeks puff out as the massive load filled his mouth. He could taste the musky salty tang. A man was jizzing in his mouth! He had to stop right now! He had to spit the gunk out! Choking as reflex took over; he swallowed. Oh God, why did he do that? His hand kept on pumping. Unable to stop himself he swallowed again and again as he consumed everything Brian gave him.

When it was all over, Billy trembled on his hands and knees. He coughed, and semen dribbled out of his nose to mingle with his tears of pure unadulterated shame. What was happening to him? How, how could he have liked the taste of a man's cum? He refused to even consider that it was in fact not so very different than the taste of Molly's. He climbed to his feet. "Let's go home now." He said thickly.

"Ew, Billy, you have cum bubbles coming out your nose!" Molly laughed. "That's so cool!"

"Sweetheart, you were fantastic!" Brian put his arms around Billy, and lifted him off of the ground. "Thank you."

Billy struggled in that strong grip, but he couldn't stop the inevitable. He whimpered when Brian's lips met his. Something inside seemed to snap and he actually let the big man's tongue enter his mouth. What use was his trying to stop the man's probing tongue, when his cock had already discharged such a massive load in there? When their lips parted, and his feet were once again on the ground there was only one thing he could say. "You're, um, you're welcome, Brian."

Brain looked down at Billy. "Honey, don't take this the wrong way now. I don't ever want to see you around here again until you're eighteen. I don't want to have to throw you out on your sexy little ass." He turned to Molly. "Maybe next time you're here, you could arrange for me and sweetie to hook up sometime. I could always give you that fifty."

Smiling, Molly took his hand. "No money Brian. That was already decided." She gave him a wink. "I think we can set something up."

"Why did you make me do all that?" Billy asked angrily after Molly managed to get them out of the parking lot without any damage to her mother's car. "I'm not gay!"

"I didn't make you do anything! Well, maybe I sort of eased you into blowing that guy in the booth, but you sucked off Brian all on your own."

"You almost tried to kill me!" he said gruffly. "You suffocated me until I opened my mouth, and then you made me take it all down my throat!"

"Let's not argue over it." She said as she tried to keep the car in the proper lane. "Whatever else happened, you have to admit that you sucked Brian all by yourself. Then you even kissed him."

"Wait, he kissed me! There's a big difference!" Billy wailed. "I'd never kiss a dude!"

"You guys Frenched. I saw it." Molly laughed. "You let him stick his tongue practically down your throat." She clicked her teeth together. "You could have stopped that in a second!"

"He, he just wanted to taste his own cum."

"And you sure let him!"

"I don't wanna talk about it!" Billy whimpered as Molly inexpertly tried to back them into her driveway. After the sixth try, she managed to place the car just as it had been when she had "borrowed" it.

"Good, the house is all dark. I hope that means my mom is still next door bangin' yours."

"Mol shut the fuck up!" Billy said wearily as he climbed out of the car. "I wanna take a shower and put my own clothes back on!"

"He wait, don't you want to fuck?" Molly said with a wicked grin. "You can shower later."

He stopped dead in his tracks. "You said only oral from now on."

"So I changed my mind." She shrugged. "Anyway, you already got me pregnant. I don't have to worry. Besides, you know how frustrating it was when that guy pulled out right when I was ready to go? I need more!"

Blushing at the thought of the huge cock she had been fucking before he took over with his mouth and throat, Billy smiled. "Poor Molly, I may not be as big as that guy, but I'll do anything you want to get you off."

"Oh Billy, I was hoping to hear you say that." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up the driveway. "Come on!"

Thankfully she had been right. Billy sighed in relief that Miss Brown wasn't home to see him like this. Back in Molly's room, he kicked of the stained Mary Janes and reached up under his tiny little skirt. "I can't wait to get out of this damn disguise!" he said happily as he tugged down the panties and stepped out of them.

"Wait! Leave the rest on!" Molly shouted when his hands went to the fishnet on his right leg. "Please Billy, you look adorable."

He glanced in the mirror and giggled. "Oh, okay. I guess I do look kinda hot." He put his hands on his hips and struck a pose. "Would you fuck me?" he asked softly. "I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." Molly whispered with a grin.

"What did you say?" Billy asked, unable to tear his eyes from the sexy girl in the mirror.

"Oh, nothing." Molly tossed her bag on the bed, and then hurried out of her mother's clothes. "Billy, uh, Betty, you're lovely."

Now that he was finally going to get at her pussy again, Billy felt a lot better about the night's misadventure. Trying to put the memory of blowing two men out of his mind, he giggled. "I bet you say that to all of the girls!"

In moments, Molly was naked. "No Betty, I've only said it to you." She gulped. "Remember what you said about those movies of big dicks fucking girl's asses? Did you mean that?" She turned to the bed, and started rummaging through her bag.

Billy stared at her big round ass and almost drooled. "Oh Mol, yes, anal is so hot!"

She turned and held up a small package. "Billy, uh, Betty, I am so glad you feel that way! Look what I, uh, liberated while we were in the porno store."

His eyes went wide. "Astroglide, wow, that's supposed to be the best thing to use for anal."

"I know!" Molly grabbed another package from her bag, and tore it open with trembling fingers. "It's safe to use with condoms too, since there wasn't time to get everything squeaky clean with an enema."

Billy laughed, until he realized that Molly was rolling the condom onto her own impressive cock. "Uh, Mol, what are you doing?"

"We better do this clean." She said when she was fully sheathed. "Maybe next time we can try without. I'll get you a couple disposable enemas tomorrow."

Sure his heart had stopped; the novice cross dresser took a step backwards. "Mol, stop kidding around!" he said softly as she applied a generous amount of the personal lubricant to her latex encased cock. "You're scaring me!"

"Billy, you know I'll never hurt you. Why do you think I'm using so much of this gunk?"

"Not me!" he wailed. "I'm supposed to fuck your ass!"

"You can do me next." She said as she slipped her hand up and down the slippery shaft. "Just be careful the condom doesn't slip off your penis. I don't know how well they'll stay on your cute little guy. Even if it does come off" She slapped a hand on her firm round bottom. "You know that your little pee-pee won't reach very far into me. You'll probably just be able to work the head into my anus. If we have any cucumbers in the fridge, you can bugger me with one of them if you want after you poke me a me little with your dicky. That's sounds fair to me. After all, I'll want to know how it felt for you."

"Wait a minute!" he gasped. "Guys don't get their asses fucked, girls do! I'm not queer! There's no way I'm gonna let you shove that damn freaky oversized mutant dick-girl cock up me!"

Molly froze. "What did you just say?" she asked in a calm quiet voice.

"You heard me!"

"I'm not a mutant or a freak! I'm a futanari!" She said softly, trying to hold back the tears. Only the tightness of the condom kept her cock from going flaccid. "Go home and masturbate while thinking about sucking off more men, you little sissy bitch! You're never touching me again! In fact, I don't think I'll ever want to even talk to you for the rest of my life!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" Billy whispered when he noticed her pretty green eyes begin to shimmer as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Honest Mol that just slipped out!"

"Get out of my house, William Cooper!"

"I can't go home yet. Our moms are still, uh, probably busy."

"I don't care!" She rolled off the condom, and threw the baggy balloon at him. He flinched as it slapped against his face and then dropped to the floor with a moist splat. "Okay, fine. Go downstairs and sleep on the sofa. You just better be gone when I come down in the morning. After that, I never want to see you again!"

"Molly, I'm sorry." He gulped. "What about our baby?"

"It's my baby!" she said snapped. "That's what I'll tell my mom. You have nothing to worry about. I'll never tell a soul that you wouldn't stop and knocked me up with your puny little dick! Nobody will believe your tiny little balls could make any sperm anyway!"

Her words stung, but that wasn't important now. Billy felt ashamed of himself for making his best friend cry. He grabbed up his clothes. "Molly, I swear I didn't mean it." He said softly as he backed out of the room. Her only answer was to slam the door in his face.

"He's such a jerk!" Molly muttered as she heard him run down the stairs. She angrily wiped her greasy hands off on her sheets. "How dare he say I'm a mutant or a freak? Just because he only has a little worm and I got a big ol' python, he thinks he can call me names?" Suppressed anger was beginning to outweigh the sadness she had felt at his outburst. "He thinks he can just keep going and knock me up, and then say any old nasty thing he wants about me when he knows he got me pregnant? Well, no still means no, Billy Cooper! How would you feel in my place?" Her green eyes flashed. Without thinking, the naked redhead went to her closet. She pulled the sash from her bathrobe, and gathered up a few scarves and belts. She took them to the bed and went to work.

"Oh damn. I never saw Molly get this mad since she broke my nose!" Billy said as he threw his clothes on the sofa. "Maybe in the morning she'll be calmed down enough and I can apologize. She has to know I didn't really mean anything." He sat on the sofa and pulled the stockings from his legs. Standing again, he shimmied out of the skirt. He was just loosing the necktie when he looked up to see Molly standing at the foot of the stairs. She was still naked, and erect. He suddenly felt nervous again. "Molly, I really am sorry." He said as he snatched at his shorts. "Can you ever forgive me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.