Molly's Buddy - Cover

Molly's Buddy

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Molly Brown was a futanari with a problem. When she and her best friend Billy had decided to experiment with being sex-friends, things got a little weird. Although his dick was little, it still did the job! Billy went ahead and knocked her up, even while she was begging him to pull out. Now Molly had come up with a plan to get even. She would work him up to it slowly, and then show him exactly what it was like when someone refused to pull out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Porn Theatre  

Molly Brown's life got a bit complicated soon after she turned fourteen. Without warning, the teen popped her first boner while watching a DVD on the laptop she got for her birthday. Wouldn't you know her mother would walk into the living room and catch her standing there like a dork, staring down at how odd her skirt suddenly looked?

"Honey, it's only natural." Her mother said with a kindly smile while Molly tried to ignore the pole making her clothes into a big top. "Futanari tend to get excited quite easily." The statuesque woman smiled. "Molly, if you don't mind, could you tell me what you were thinking when, um, it happened?"

"Mom, this is weird! It's all stiff now, that's all that matters!"

"Calm down honey, momma is just trying to help. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

The pretty redhead took a deep breath. "Oh, okay! I was watching one of the used DVDs I just bought with my birthday money. Have you ever watched the original Batman TV series?"

Amanda Brown looked thoughtful. "Oh, I see. Batgirl looked darling in her tight little costume."

"What? No mom, Catwoman! I was, um, noticing how low on her hips she wore her belt, and, BOING, it just happened!"

"Julie Newmar certainly looked good in her costume too. It's those dancer's legs of hers."

"Mom, can I go to my room now?"

"Honey, do you know what to do?"

"Mother!" Molly's face flushed. "I'm sure I can figure it out!"

Amanda hugged her daughter, being careful not to embarrass her by letting that enticing presence under her child's skirt press against her. "Well dear, you just relax and have fun. Remember, masturbation is a normal part of anyone's life. It's nothing to be embarrassed about as long as you act responsibly and don't do it at school or anywhere you might be caught. We futanari still need to keep a low profile, you know."

"Yes mom, I know!"

The older woman's eyes sparkled. "Oh, my baby is growing up so fast!" She gave Molly's cheek a playful pinch. "You go relax yourself, and try not to make too big a mess. Don't be upset if you don't ejaculate the first time though. Sometimes it takes a while for that to happen. Be sure to tell me either way, and we'll have a nice talk when you're calmed down and washed your hands."

"Mom, this is too weird!" Molly squirmed from her mother's loving embrace and rushed to her bedroom. Still, she couldn't help a smile. It was wonderful to have such an understanding mom!

Alone in her room, Molly quickly stripped out of her clothes. "Holy crap, how the hell did I get so big?" She looked down and saw her penis standing tall, making an interesting contrast when seen framed by her cleavage. "I wonder how long the stupid thing is."

Rummaging through her desk amid her arts and crafts supplies, the teen pulled out a cloth measuring tape. She held it against the base of her cock, being careful not to cheat and press into her pubic mound, and stretched the tape to the bulbous head. She let out a low whistle. "Wow, eleven inches. That's not too shabby! I heard some of the guys at school bragging. I bet they'd cry if they saw mine now!"

She noticed that a clear droplet of fluid oozed out the pee-slit to dampen the tape. "Ew, that's nasty!" Putting the tape on her desk to dry, she took a deep breath. "Well, here goes!"

Almost timidly, her right hand closed around the thick shaft. "I, I don't have any lube, so I guess I better be careful. Mom said only hold tight enough to sort of slide the skin up and down a little as I stroke." She followed her mother's advice, and her knees got all wobbly. "Oh shit, that feels nice!"

Standing naked in her room, the redhead began a gentle stroking motion on her cock, very much like she was slowly shaking up a can of whipped cream. After a few moments, her left hand on its own accord went to her firm young breasts. "Oh, this, I, I think I like this!" she said huskily as her hands moved. The teen thought about Julie Newmar and soon began to pant.

Before long, her left hand left her breasts and slowly found its way between trembling thighs. Touching her pussy had been bringing her some very pleasurable feelings in the shower these last few days, and it only felt natural to add that to the fun she was having with her penis.

Copious amounts of clear fluid ran from her pee slit. It felt soothing to rub it into the silky skin of her shaft, as she caressed it over the iron hard core of her throbbing cock. Her imagination was getting a little mixed up. Now she found herself thinking about Kari Byron on Mythbusters. Not from this season, but from a couple of years ago when she had a big round baby belly.

Molly's eyes closed. Kari being pregnant meant Kari had sex! She started imagining that Kari and her were on a date, kissing in a dark movie theater. Kari would take her to a shooting range the next day, but first they would go to Kari's house and sit on a sofa in front of a fireplace and kiss some more!

The teen was panting her way through her innocent fantasy, when her imagination seemed to kick into high gear. Now in her mind she was kissing her teacher Mrs. Wilson! They were pressing their breasts together, giggling at how big Molly's had become over the last few months.

Feeling strange, Molly couldn't stop her hands as her thoughts grew weirder. Mrs. Wilson pulled up her blouse to show Molly her cute little baby bump. The happily married woman then said she wished it was Molly's cock that had put the bun in her oven, and not her husbands! The teen was sort of bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet as her hand stroked faster, and her fingers strummed against her engorged clitty.

In her imagination, Mrs. Wilson said she would get a divorce if Molly would marry her. She said that way the next baby would be hers. That was just too much! Molly squealed as she lifted up on her toes. Body shaking, her hand flew on her cock! Too late, she remembered her mother's caution about messes, as a thick gooey streamer of shimmering pearly white cream jetted out of her throbbing cock!

Hand fumbling, Molly grabbed at her desk and managed to grab the coffee cup she kept her drawing markers in. The markers flew everywhere as she frantically positioned the cup in front of her erupting cock. Jerking like a madwoman, Molly shuddered and moaned as her body shook. Pulse after pulse made her cock jerk in her hand as ribbons of goo shot into the cup! She felt it growing steadily heavier as the level of fluid increased.

When it was all over, Molly sort of collapsed into her desk chair. "Yeah, sometimes it takes a while." She said with a giggle as she looked into the cup. "Oh shit! I filled it almost to the top, and that's after the first couple of shots went wild!" Without thinking, some strange dark impulse forced her to raise the cup to her lips. She just couldn't seem to stop herself. Molly had a burning need to see what the gooey mess she had discharged tasted like!

The redhead stuck out her tongue over the rim of the cup, and slowly tilted it. She had only meant to taste, to just let the goo touch her tongue, but things got weird again. Before she knew what was happening, she found herself gulping down the warm thick slop. It wasn't that bad! It sort of reminded her of egg drop soup, with maybe some vinegar and salt added. "I, I could get used to that." she said thickly after a dainty burp. She looked down at the floor by her desk. "Oh fuck! I slopped up my slippers! Yuck!"

Feeling like her old self again, after brushing her teeth as well as taking a quick shower and a much needed pee, Molly went into the living room with a bashful little smile on her face. "I, um, I kinda shot off a lot." She informed her mother.

"Dear, that's wonderful." She raised an eyebrow. "Did you keep it tidy?"

"Yes mother!" Molly couldn't help a little giggle. "Wow, I made an awful lot! I thought you said it might not happen for a while."

"Well honey, my mother told me that she didn't ejaculate until she was seventeen. I did pop one off from my first boner though. I just didn't want you to be disappointed if nothing happened."

"Mom, I practically am you! Why would I take after grandma, when you and I are so much alike in every other way?" The redhead laughed at her elder. "Everyone thinks you're my big sister! I'm practically your clone, since you're both my mom and my dad!"

Amanda blushed. "That brings up something very important. Honey, were you careful?"

"Right hand cock, left hand pussy. Never change mid stream!" She recited. "I was very careful when I cleaned up, too." Her green eyes flashed, but the hint of a smile could be seen on her lips. "I'm not about to knock myself up with an unwanted baby, like someone I know that will remain nameless!"

"Oh honey! Never say unwanted!" Amanda pulled the teen to her. "Ahead of schedule, that's all!"

Molly saw tears in her mother's eyes and felt guilty. "Oh mom, you know I was just teasing! You're the best mom in the whole wide world! Grandma is the best granny too!"

Amanda giggled. "Don't ever let her hear you say granny! She'll go ballistic!"

"Why should she worry?" Molly laughed with her mom. "When people see us all together, they always assume she's my mom, and you're my sister. It all works out."

"We do carry our age well." Amanda sniffed. "Now don't distract me. It's very important that you, uh, relax yourself completely every night before going to bed. Do you know what a nocturnal emission is?"

Molly couldn't help herself. "Sure I do! A nocturnal emission is my daddy!" she shouted cheerfully

"Oh hush!" This time Amanda smiled. "It was rather appropriate though. When I woke up and realized I had been humping and grinding against all the goo I had spurted on the sheets, it was after a very intense dream that I was pregnant. It was sort of a self fulfilling prophecy." She blushed. "I knew the dream came true when I missed my period, and then started having morning sickness a few weeks later. Just promise me you'll be careful. Okay sweetie?"

"I'll be careful, I promise!" Molly cringed. "Do I really have to start wearing those weird safety-panties you use for pajama bottoms? It looks so stupid having your dick sticking out in a dumb old sock like that!"

"Young lady, you do. Just because you, uh, relaxed yourself before going to sleep, doesn't mean you won't have a sexy dream. You'll wear them every night now. Once you're eighteen, you can ease up and wear them only on fertile nights. That is if you care to take the risk. Is that clear?"

"Yes mom! I'll stick my dick through the hole and into the sock, every night! I promise!" She thought for a moment. "Don't they make them in anything but just white? I'm going to email the site and tell them I want different colors!"

"Oh no, here it comes again!" Amanda laughed.

"I want pink, with Pinkie Pie's cutie mark! No, make that a very light cerulean, with Rainbow Dash's cutie mark! That would be twenty percent cooler!"

Over the months that followed, Molly followed her mother's suggestion. Much as her mother had before her, the teen sort of programmed her body to be really horny and need a good rollicking masturbation session before she tired herself enough for sleep.

By the time she turned fifteen, she was ready to admit mom had been right. About once a month she awoke to find the soft cotton penile sock to be filled with goo. She no longer hated the garment that kept her from the embarrassment of being an auto-impregnated teen mommy! Especially after mom had finally agreed to pay almost double the price for her custom made Rainbow Dash panties!

Billy Cooper climbed over the fence and ambled over to where Molly was sitting on the back patio, intently concentrating on the e-book reader in her hand. "Hey Mol, how's it hanging?"

She glanced up at her best friend. "About eleven inches. How's it hangin' with you?"

Billy clasped a hand to his chest. "Oh, a mortal blow!" he gasped dramatically. "Oh, poor me, I'm only hangin' four inches!"

"Really, that's pretty much average for a guy."

He sat at the picnic table opposite Molly. "Thanks for not saying "Just a guy" Mol!" He couldn't help a grin.

"You know I didn't mean it that way!" She grinned back at him. "You're only fifteen. It's bound to get bigger."

"I hope your right, but I still won't be able to compete with you guys!"

"Sheesh Billy, we're alone. You can say futanari."

"How about I call you dick-girl?"

"How about I break your nose again?"

Billy blushed. That was literally still a sore spot for him. Last year after his parent's divorce was final, mom had moved with him to another state. Billy and Molly had instantly hit it off and become friends. Things took a bit of a turn one day after school when Molly had forgotten her keys; coincidentally the same day he had forgotten his. They had just hung out, waiting for one or the other's mother to come home, when Molly had ordered him to leave her yard for a few minutes because she had to pee.

Boys being boys, Billy circled around the house with the intent to catch her squatting to tinkle. Imagine his surprise to find her standing up, peeing on a tree just like any guy would! Almost paralyzed as the size of her penis stunned him, he forgot the cellphone in his hand and never took the picture he had honestly only meant to tease her with.

Molly at first didn't believe that he hadn't photographed her. Once she hastily covered up her cock, she had stormed over and socked him one right on the nose! The two didn't speak for a month, but when Billy finally came over and vowed on his life never to spill her secret, their friendship became stronger than ever.

The young man fingered his nose. "How about I call you Mike Tyson?"

"How about I bite off your ear?"

The two burst out laughing.

"What's so funny, care to let me in on the joke?" Molly's mother asked as she stepped out into the yard.

Molly waved her e-reader. "It's this fanfic I'm reading. It's so stupid it's hysterical! Did you know rainbows in Equestria are made out of poor innocent fillies?"

"Molly, you and your ponies are driving me crazy!" Amanda bent to kiss her daughter's forehead. "I just wanted to tell you the front door is locked up. Be sure to lock up the back when you go in. I'm off to grocery shop now." She looked over at Billy and smiled. "William, does your mom need anything while I'm at the store?"

"Nah, she just went shopping yesterday. Thanks for asking Miss. Brown. She told me she'll call you later."

The friends watched as the statuesque redhead walked around to the front of the house. "I wonder when my mom and your mom are gonna admit they're "Seeing" each other." Molly said with a grin.

"Jeeze Mol, don't remind me!" Billy blushed. "Yesterday when I came home from school, mom was acting all weird and scrubbing the dining room table." His voice dropped to a whisper. "The whole dining room smelled like a tissue after I pop a load into it! I almost threw up when we had home made New England clam chowder for dinner after she was done cleaning!"

"Ew, did you think she saved it all up to use as an ingredient?" Molly couldn't help a giggle. "I wonder how it would taste. Maybe I'll splooge in a bowl of soup later to see."

"You're sick!"

"Oh shut up! It's a futanari thing. You wouldn't understand!"

He laughed. "Oh, while I'm thinking of it, I got the goods!" He pulled a thumb drive out of his pocket and waved it under Molly's nose. "I'm lucky I didn't get killed, but I managed to get you a video of mom showering, without her knowing!"

"Get me? Don't even lie and say you didn't keep a copy for yourself to, uh, use!"

"Hey, I'm no sicko." He grinned. "I sort of didn't get around to deleting it though. Mom is hot. Thank God the shower door didn't steam up too much. Wait until you see what she does with the hand held showerhead!"

"Billy's mom has got it going in!" Molly sang.

"Shut up! I can't help popping boners over mom! Forget about that! Do you have the payment?"

The redhead sighed. "And you call me a pervert! Okay, here's the deal. "I pay you ten bucks for this drive." She pulled out a crumbled bill from the e-reader's case. "Or I fill it to capacity with some real filth I downloaded and just give it back to you."

"Do you mean?" It was his turn to blush. "What we talked about?"

"Woof-woof!" she barked. "I pointed my cantenna at the church up the street and used their "Pearly Gate" WIFI network. I routed through three proxy servers and got you five gigabytes of some seriously messed up bestiality movies!"

Billy's mother wouldn't allow him to connect his computer to the internet, and closely monitored everything that went on with the desktop in their family room. It was just too bad that his used laptop was too old to have on board WIFI. Molly was his Go-To source for everything of a pornographic nature, since her mother knew nightly masturbation was important for a futanari to help avoid nocturnal emission dangers.

Molly's tastes didn't run to that extreme though. She favored Japanese Bukkake and the occasional staged Chikan train grope-fest. Molly, as with most futanari, steered clear of the live action fake hermaphrodite films coming out of Japan. Those prosthetics always looked stupid to a REAL futa!

She didn't mind helping out her buddy with his mild beastie fetish though. Molly didn't go for the live action stuff he was going to get. A couple things had caught her eye though. She would never admit to Billy how she unexpectedly, totally accidentally, shot off a huge gooey load all over her printer while watching a CGI video of a girl licking and then fucking a big ol' donkey dick! That would teach her to check finished torrents while naked. She hadn't realized she was stroking her cock until she had reached the point of no return.

"Mol, you're the best!" he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "If they're as good as I hope they are, I'll do my best to get you more stuff on mom!"

"It's a deal!" Molly had a tiny crush on Billy's mom, and hoped her mom would marry the sexy little blonde. Then she'd try to peep on the woman all the time and wouldn't need videos!

"Don't forget the other stuff, okay?" Billy said hopefully.

"I'll remember!" Molly mused for a moment on an odd little trait of her best friend as he went back to his own house. He didn't care if anyone ever found out about his smoking the occasional joint. He'd probably be proud if it was widely discovered that he once used a fake ID to get into that porno shop they always passed on the way to the "Memory Bank" computer store.

While there, he had actually got a totally absolutely free blowjob from a naked pregnant lady. He saw her when he peeked through the crotch high hole in the wall of the video booth he had ducked into. On impulse he had unzipped and poked his stiff dick through the hole. The pregnant lady started sucking him off without even asking for any money. What a lucky duck! Billy said she even swallowed his whole load when he popped his nut! Too bad the next time he tried to go in; the owner took his ID and chased him away!

Molly and all the guys in their class sure envied him for that as he spread his triumphant tale around the school. He even passed out a bunch of dollar tokens from the porno place, incase anyone else lucked out and managed to get in. Still, there was one tiny little secret that Billy felt he couldn't let anyone in the whole wide world ever discover! Molly smiled remembering how he had made her swear a blood oath, and actually pricked their thumbs with a pin to bind it, before forcing her to recite the Pinkie Promise!

She had a lot of new "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" images and fanfics to give her closeted Brony buddy to tide him over while waiting for the start of season four. She didn't see what the big deal was. Billy didn't like "Clop-fics" or even mild "Shipping". The only stories he was interested in had to be completely faithful to the actual show. She didn't even mind when he publicly teased her for wearing her cherished Rainbow Dash hoodie. Guys were just so strange!

Later that night, actually early Saturday morning, Molly sat before her desktop computer. She was on what she secretly thought of as the "Normal" internet, checking out her favorite all ages Pony forum when she heard a light tapping at her window.

"Billy!" she hissed, feeling slightly self-conscious, clad only in her favorite night shirt. She opened the window and motioned him in. "Be careful!" she whispered. "You could fall and break your neck climbing trees in the dark!"

He climbed through the window, a big grin on his face. "Nah, I'm too athletic for that!" He eyed her simple blue garment. "You lucky bitch! Girls can wear Brony stuff and nobody ever bats an eye! They just think it's cute!"

She looked down at herself and giggled at the bold and daring pony just on the verge of producing a Sonic Rainboom. It was a shame that her ample breasts sort of distorted the exciting picture. "Mom ordered this online for me. Rainbow Dash is my favorite, but I also have a purple one with Twilight Sparkle surrounded by big stacks of books."

His eyes lingered just a trifle too long on how her bust made the fabric strain. "All I have is the pony toys you got me from McDonalds last year." He blushed. Was it due to thought of his secretly prized figures, or how large and proudly firm Molly's braless breasts were?

"Why did you come over so late at night?" She asked, for the moment unaware of his wide eyed stare. "You could have called me you know."

"Oh yeah, I did come over for a reason." Brining himself under control, Billy shrugged off his backpack and rummaged through it. He handed Molly a blank DVD. "Could you burn a few things to disc so I can play them on my stand alone DVD player? As long as it's an AVI file, it'll play and I can watch it on my TV. Mom left her stupid laptop at work, and borrowed mine because the stupid desktop downstairs keeps going all Blue Screen of Death on us!"

"Oh, I guess that means you need something to, uh, use tonight." She said with a knowing smirk.

Blushing nearly as red as Molly's hair, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I was planning on spankin' to something new, and all I have is an old Playboy I've looked through ten million times!"

"I can't right now." Turning back to her own computer and the long detailed post she was writing about Rainbow Dash, Molly waved him over toward her bookshelves. "Someone on the internet is WRONG! Just borrow something, but I better get it back without any goop on it!"

Billy was starting to feel really weird. His mother would throw twelve kinds of fits if she ever found any of the porn he had on an external two terabyte drive, hidden under a loose floorboard deep in the back of his closet. Molly, on the other hand, kept her stuff right out in the open in case her mom wanted to borrow anything. An avid believer in backing up her files, Molly tended to burn everything to DVD. She even went as far as printing up professional looking cover inserts for the complete DVD image files she downloaded.

Pulling out and looking at one DVD after another, Billy looked at all the uncensored extremely graphic images Molly adorned her DVDs with. Before long he was embarrassed by how his cock ignored where he was and sprang to attention. Damn, why did he go commando? Why hadn't he at least put on jeans? He may only be four inches, but he was popping a super obvious tent in the sweatpants he used as pajamas!

Finally, he pulled out a DVD and stared at it, heart sort of pounding away in his chest. It looked like Molly actually did the right thing for once, and actually bought a DVD. He stared at the cover. It was a hentai anime titled "Sexfriend". It pictured a sexy Japanese schoolgirl with her blouse unbuttoned, and no skirt, holding an unwrapped condom between her lips. "Uh, um, Mol, what, what's Sexfriend about?"

"I don't know. It looked too vanilla so I didn't even open it." She said from her computer. "I ordered a whole bunch of crap online, and got that one by mistake. I'd guess it's something about two lifelong buddies that decide they should try sex with each other, just to see what its like. You can keep that one if you want."

"Two buddies, who decide to try sex with each other? Th-thanks Mol!" he stammered, before suddenly trembling fingers dropped the DVD to the floor.

"Hey, keep it down! Do you want to wake up mom?" Molly spun around on her desk chair, and froze. Billy was standing there, pointing his boner right at her from under his skin tight ratty old sweatpants. "Oh hey, take that monkey home and spank it, you dork! I didn't mean for you to whack off looking at the covers! Masturbation is a solo act!"

"I, I wasn't!" Billy gulped. "Molly, we're friends, right?"

"Of course we are, stupid!" She saw the DVD on the floor. The title seemed to pop right out at her and she could almost read his mind. "You get that idea out of your head right this minute!"

"Mol, weren't you just complaining the other day about how hard it would be to wait until you found another futanari to give your girl cherry to?"

"Yes I was!" Molly blushed. "I meant after college, when I'm in my twenties or maybe thirties, and want to have a baby of my own! It'll be much easier to find lots of girls to fuck with my cock until then. I can wait."

For some reason Billy felt himself getting a little angry. "Oh yeah? I'm a good looking guy, but I'm still the only one who ever touched my cock!" He paused, seeming a bit flustered. "Um, I mean besides getting that blowjob! Just because I got a free one once, doesn't mean I can just fuck any girl I want! I've dated a lot now, and never got as much as a hand job! Don't count on being a sex machine just because you look hot! It ain't so easy to find a girl willing to let you score on her, you know!"

"Name one girl you've dated!"

"Uh, never mind that!" he shouted, face red. "I don't kiss and tell!"

"Shut up!" she hissed. "You'll wake up mom!"

"Sorry about that!" He took a deep breath. Let me wait a little and then I'll go. I don't wanna try climbing down a tree while sportin' wood! I might get a splinter in it or something!"

Molly couldn't help giggling. "Wood seems about right for a tree."

"Oh, shut up yourself!" he said through gritted teeth. "I'll be out of here in a minute or two. Ten minutes at the most."

Molly returned to her computer, but couldn't seem to pick up the thread of her thoughts. It was hard to concentrate knowing Billy was standing back there aiming his dick at her! After a moment, she found herself gritting her own teeth. Slowly, things began to stir under her nightshirt. For some reason knowing someone was standing there with an erection, caused her to pop one of her own! Thankfully her back was to him, and he couldn't see the truly massive tent she had pitched.

After nearly twenty minutes of awkward silence, Billy cleared his throat. "I better get going. Would your mom wake up if I just tip toed downstairs and went out the front door?"

"No, her bedroom is up here with mine." She went to stand up, but decided not to advertise her current erect state. "It should be safe if you're quiet. Just be sure the door locks behind you."

"Good!" He picked up his backpack, trying to ignore his boner as he stuffed the new DVD into it. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Molly's hand shot out and grabbed at Billy's backpack as he turned to open her door. The momentum spun her chair around. "Don't go just yet. We should talk about this and clear things up right now."

He turned to face her. His eyes locked onto how distended her nightshirt was around Molly's lap area, but wisely chose not to mention it. "What's to clear up? I'm sorry I yelled, okay? We can talk about it tomorrow."

Molly felt her face grow warm. She couldn't believe what she was thinking of right now. "Um, maybe we could help each other out a bit. Tell me Billy, you're the resident expert on hummers. Do blowjobs feel better if someone else gives them to you, instead of doing it yourself?"

Suddenly looking like someone put on the spot, the handsome young man ran a hand through his yellow blonde hair. "Mol, I, I wouldn't know. That um, weird pregnant lady's mouth was the only one I, uh ever had my dick in." He took a deep breath and looked a little calmer. "Besides, I can't suck myself, so how would I know what that feels like? I've tried a bunch of times, but no matter what I do, I just can't reach." He giggled. "If my tongue was a couple inches longer, I'd at least be able to lick the head a little. I guess it's easy for you, huh?"

Molly couldn't help a silly grin. "Yeah, I've been blowing myself for ages. If my stupid boobs were smaller, I'd probably be able to deep throat a little."

Billy couldn't help himself and laughed. "You do have the best rack in school. They're very decorative. All the guys think you're the sexiest girl in out class!"

Molly grinned back at him. She never realized Billy thought of her along those lines. "Really?" she asked quietly. "You think so even though you know my secret?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.