A Weird One
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant (or The Life I Wish I Could Have Led).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

I woke up at eleven in the morning on Saturday, showered and dressed and then headed for the Village Inn for breakfast. Over French toast and bacon I tried to think of things I could do with two dates on a Saturday night. I decided that the teen club would be the way to go.

I called Carol and made arrangements to pick her up at four and then I had a thought and asked:

"Should I pick Becky up first and then come get you? You know; the bad influence thing. Should we not take the chance of them seeing you in the car?"

"Her parents are out of town for the weekend which is why we will be ending the night at Becky's. You get to save on motel costs. And next weekend my folks will be gone from Friday until Monday so you save even more. Face it Bobby; you have died and gone to Heaven."

I picked Carol and five minutes later I had Becky in the car and as she got in the back she said:

"I'd have you pick me up first tomorrow so I could sit in front, but if we work it right you won't be picking either one of us up tomorrow."

"Way to go slut" Carol said, "Give up the game plan. Now you have given him time to think up a way to avoid things."

"Yeah. Right. As if. You going to try to get out of twenty-four hours of pussy Bobby?"

"Gee girls; I don't know. I'll have to give that some thought. I think better on a full stomach so how about Angelina's?"

It was fun being with those two. Just listening to them talk to each other and insult each other was a riot. When dinner was over I told the girls that I had reached a decision on Becky's earlier question and I saw disbelief appear on their faces when I said:

"I don't think I can go along with the twenty-four hours of sex idea."

Smiles appeared when I said, "The best I can offer you is about seventeen hours. From here we are going to the teen club where I'm going to make myself look like some sort of stud by having the both of you on my arm. Then we can go play."

"Works for me" Becky said.

"If that's the best I can get I guess I'll just have to settle for it" Carol said.

The last thing I did before we left Angelina's was ask the two of them if they had a problem with what I was going to do at the teen club.

"Just what are you panning on doing" Carol asked.

"Play the role of stud. Let everyone see that I'm with the both of you. Not just driving you around, but WITH you if you get my meaning. I'm going to hog all of your time and dance with both of you at the same time and if someone else comes up and asks for a dance with you I'm going to say no and then say something along the lines of "Sorry, but I don't share." Is that going to be a problem with you?"

"I'm okay with it" Becky said and Carol said, "Me too."

We were a little early and the band was just setting up when we got there. We got a table close to the dance floor and as other people that we knew arrived tables got pushed together and we ended up with a group of twelve of us and wouldn't you just know that Phil Reed was one of them.

He kept giving me strange looks and it occurred to me that he (and two other guys at the table) had played in all three of the ball sports. Could he (and they) have been in on the gangbangs that Becky and Carol had taken part in?

I did what I said I was going to do and danced with both of them singularly and together in a group hug like arrangement. Twice when guys came up and asked Carol or Becky to dance the girls asked me if I would mind and I said:

"I don't think so. I'm feeling like a pig tonight and I'm going to keep you both to myself."

About two hours into the evening I had to go to the john and Phil came in just behind me.

"Damn it Marchant! Just what the fuck is going on? I've known you for fucking ever and you could barely buy a date most of the way through high school, but since then you have been running with the cream of the crop. What is your fucking secret?"

"I keep telling you Phil. One day I woke up and had this aura around me that girls can see and it attracts them to me. I'm just praying that I don't wake up one morning and find that it has gone."

"You are so full of shit. You would think that as long as we have known each other you would help out a bud."

I almost laughed at that one. If we were such good buddies where was my invite to the gangbangs that Carol had told me about?

"Honest to God Phil" I said lying through my teeth, "I've no idea why I'm suddenly so popular, but you can bet your ass that I'm going to be taking advantage of it for as long as I can."

I left him there shaking his head and watching his pee stream into the urinal.

When I got back to the table Becky said in a low voice (but just loud enough to be heard by those sitting by us):

"You need to get us out of here Bobby if we are going to have enough time to do all the things that Carol and I plan on doing to you before we have to leave for school tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command lovely lady" and we got up, said our goodbyes and left.

Once in the car I had to ask. "Honestly you guys; why are you doing this? Why are the two of you here with me?"

"Honestly?" Carol said. "You are the only guy I know who eats pussy and is good at it. In addition you are the only guy who has made it a point to see that I get mine. You don't get yourself off and then pull out and say:

"Okay. We're done. Want to go for coffee or something?"

"Plus you are a nice guy and I think we may have something if we work on it."

Becky said, "Carol told me that she told you why I went along on that first night, but after being with you that first night I pretty much feel the same as she does. Plus I like your attitude and mind set. Not too many guys our age around who could handle what the three of us are doing or what the two of us have done. You have no idea how many guys want to date us just because they think we are easy pieces, but won't have a relationship with us because as far as they are concerned all we are is a couple of gangbang sluts.

"I make no bones about it. I like to fuck. I like to fuck a lot. So do most guys, but they seem to think that is all right for them, but if a girl does it she has no value. Lastly, if my skanky cousin wants you there must be something good there and I'd rather have it than let her get it."

"Back off bitch. I saw him first and you wouldn't even know about him if I hadn't told you."

"Don't matter. I'm going to marry him and if you behave I might, just might, let you borrow him every once in a while."

"You wouldn't do that to me would you Bobby? I did put in first dibs right? At the Comfort Inn and again at Uncle Archie's party I was first in line right?"

"You keep putting all this pressure on me and I might not be able to perform tonight."

"Oh God, we don't want that" Becky said.

"Okay. No more" Carol said. "At least not until we get back up to school and I can take my time kicking your slutty ass."

"As if! Fuck with me cum dump and I'll let the air out of your tits."

It went on like that until we got to Becky's place and then things got strenuous for me. It was a totally new experience for me. Carol and Becky didn't just suck and fuck. Their "Cum dump," "Slutty skag" insults at each other carried over into our playing on the bed. They kept trying to outdo each other, show each other up.

For example; I was eating Becky and Carol was sucking my cock. Carol took her mouth off me long enough to say, "You liking this? Like having your meat munched on?" and then she went back to sucking. I took my mouth off Becky's beaver long enough to say, "I love the way you suck my cock. You are so damn good at it" and I went back to work on Becky. I got Becky off and we switched around and Becky went down on me while I munched on Carol. Becky gave me a couple of sucks and then she said:

"You thought the skank was good? Ha! She can't do this!"

And then she deep throated me. Every female that I had ever been with had sucked my cock, but not one of them had ever taken it down to the root. Becky took it down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair and then she stayed there and I felt her throat pulsing around me.

They had contests. See who could get me off the quickest. See who could get me up the fastest. It was a damned good thing that they were up at Western during the week and couldn't get to me. If I had them around seven days a week they would have put me into an early grave.

I was learning to love waking up between two warm bodies. As their hands roamed over my body I had a sudden flash back to the time with Andrea and Shelly and for a brief second I felt sorrow that it would never happen with the two of them again. Only a brief second however because that was all I could spare as the two teenaged sexual athletes tore away at me.

I finally pushed them away and told them that I needed to fortify myself before we could go on. I took them to breakfast and departed from my usual French toast and bacon. I figured that I was going to need something a little more substantial if it going to give me the energy that I needed to stay up with my girls. I went with the steak and eggs. It didn't help much. I was a worn out husk when it was time to take Carol home. Becky kissed me goodbye and told me that she was all ready looking forward to the next weekend.

"Maybe I'll be recovered by then."

"Oh you poor baby. Did the two little girls hurt the big man?"

Then she giggled and said that maybe they could slack off just a little the next time. When I dropped Carol off she kissed me and said:

"We will Bobby."

"Will what?"

"Take it a little easier on you the next time. We want you to last."

I went home and saw that mom and dad weren't back yet and I went up to my room, fell into bed and was asleep in no time.


School was school and at lunch Gail joined me.

"It is official Bobby. I got a letter from Tom on Saturday. He's sorry, but his life, in his words, "Has taken a different path." He basically said that there was no room in that life for me."

"I'm sorry Gail, but it's not like we weren't expecting it."

"The question now is is there any room in your life for me? I know you are probably still a little pissed at me, but I saw something in you the night you dropped Nat that gave me a little hope. Was I wrong?"

"To be honest with you Gail I don't even know if I have room in my life for me."

"I want in Bobby. I really do want in. Keep me in mind. Please?"

She got up and left and across the room I saw Vonda sitting at a table and looking my way. Her eyes met mine and she smiled and gave me a little wave. I gave her a little wave back and then I got up and left.

The next stop on my learning journey at work was the Quality Control department. I knew how to use micrometers from high school shop class, but Brinnel testers and other hardness testers, ohm meters and load testers were all new to me.

The product came off the line in batches and five units were randomly picked out of each batch and tested. If any one of them didn't test out perfectly the entire batch was tested. There was no:

"This one is marginal so let it the batch go."

It had to be perfect.

I stopped by the office to see if Marge wanted to play that evening and she did, but she told me she had at least a half hours worth of work she had to get done before she could leave and she told me she would meet me at her place by seven. As I left her office Gloria waved me over.

"Can you spare me some time downstairs?"

No way I could say no to an invitation like that so downstairs we went. We did a bit of sixty-nine and then I fucked her doggie as she leaned forward over the table. She told me that she needed that and she thanked me and we left. I parked my usual one block over and walked back and saw that Marge was home. I rang the bell and she opened the door in a robe which she dropped on the floor as soon as the door closed behind me.

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom where I found Mary lying naked on the bed. It wasn't much of a surprise to me given what I knew about mom and Mary and mom and Marge and that Marge had been over to Mary's on Wednesday. In a way I was glad that mom wasn't there. It is damned hard for one guy to handle two ladies and do the job even half way satisfactorily, but three women? No fucking way.

During the course of the evening Mary asked me if I could come over on Tuesday.

"Can't wait for Wednesday?"

"I want a little one on one time for a change."

"Six-thirty do?"

"Just fine."

As was usually the case when I was ready to leave Marge and Mary were not even close to calling it quits so I said my goodbyes, kissed them both and went on home.

Mom and dad were home and dad had all ready gone to bed and mom asked me:

"Were you where I think you were?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did. Both tonight and Saturday morning."

"I'll make it up to you baby."

"I'm counting on it."


School was school and at lunch Gail joined me again.

"Would it make a difference if I quit going to Mary's on Wednesday?"

"Why would you give up something that you seem to really like?"

"I do like it, but I only started because I wasn't getting enough from you on just Thursday and Sunday. And you were the one who suggested it."

"So what Gail? Even if we did get back together you would still only get Thursday and Sunday."

"Why? With Nat out of the picture I would have from Thursday to Sunday."

"No you wouldn't."

"You all ready have some one else?"

"I do."

"That's not fair Bobby. That is just so fucking unfair" and she got up and left.

I saw Vonda on the other side of the room and she gave me a smile and a little wave and I wondered what was up with that? She did push me away right?

It was QC again at work and about half an hour before quitting time Shelly came up to me and handed me a piece of paper. It simply said "Please?"

I told Abe (head of the QC department) that I was wanted in the office. Of course where I was really wanted was in Shelly's ass. I gave her what she wanted and when I gotten us both off she took a plastic baggie out of her purse that had a wash cloth in it and she cleaned me off. She sucked me hard again and then I went a second time in her ass. When we were done she said:

"Mike is going out of town Thursday and he won't be back until late Friday. Want to follow me home and spend the night?"

"I'd love to but I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because I learned a lesson my last time with Andrea (and Pam, but Shelly didn't know about her). I'm not taking any more chances on husbands coming home early. We can go to a hotel or motel, but I won't do it anywhere where there is a chance I might get caught."

"I can't go to a motel because I have to be home when he calls, but I can stay late after work. He won't call before eight so could you stay here with me until maybe seven forty-five?"

"I think I can do that."


When I got to Mary's I knew the routine so I walked in and started to strip as I walked up the stairs to the bedroom. I walked into the room and found what I expected – a naked lady on the bed, legs spread and waiting – but the naked lady wasn't Mary. It was Pam.

"Mary had a date tonight so I asked her to get you over here for me."

"Hubby out of town again?"

"No. He is at home sitting in front of the TV and watching some stupid ball game. He thinks I'm visiting my sister and in a way I am. I'm at her house right?"

Like it mattered to me who the naked lady on the bed was.

I did my duty and I think that she was happy with my efforts. She seemed to get an extra kick when she answered the bedside phone while I was buried in her ass. It was hubby wanting to know what time she would be home and if he should wait up.

"That depends" she said. I couldn't hear his part of the conversation, but I assumed that he asked "Depends on what?" because Pam said, "Depends on whether or not you want some pussy." I assume he said that he did because she said:

"Okay sweetie. I'll be home by ten."

She hung up and said, "Damn! Now I have to douche before I go home."

I looked at the clock and saw that I had and hour and a half to give her plenty more to clean out of herself.

We left together and as we were going out Mary was coming in.

"How was the date" I asked.

"It was okay until near the end."

"What happened then?"

"It turns out that he was only dating me because he wanted to fuck me."

"No! The cad!"

"I wasn't totally against the idea, but I've had him before and he really wasn't all that good so I thought I would hurry home and see if my slut of a sister left enough of you for me."

"Pam laughed and said, "You are such a pig. Call you tomorrow" and she left.

Pam had left enough. Just enough. As I was leaving Mary asked me if I was going to be there on Wednesday and I said of course.

The same question was asked in the morning when the alarm mouth and running shower woke me up.

"You are going to be there tonight aren't you" mom asked and I said of course again.

The shower stopped running and the alarm mouth left the room. Thanks to Pam and Mary's efforts the night before I did not have to resort to using the ever present pair of dirty panties. Mom was a little bent out of shape because I didn't stick around to play, but I had papers due so it was a library day for me. I finished up around lunch time so I hit the cafeteria for lunch and had a surprise visitor to my table. Vonda joined me.

"I miss you Bobby."

"Bert not getting the job done?"

"Bert does it, but it is clear that he doesn't like it. He is willing to do it to get pussy, but there is a huge difference in getting it from some one who likes doing it and getting it from some one who treats it like a chore."

"Nothing has changed Princess. You said it yourself. You needed to stay away from me to help put your family back on track."

"All I have to do is keep you away from mom. That should be easy enough. We just meet away from the house."

"Your parents would still find out somehow. We made a clean break Princess. I'm not the only guy that does it and likes to do it. Keep looking and you'll find him."

"I don't want anyone else Bobby; I want you."

"The problem there Princess is that I have moved on. I have some one else in my life now."

"Well if she doesn't work out keep me in mind."

"No way Princess" I thought as she walked away. "Not with your mother still around. Maybe if she and your dad moved three states away and you stayed here, but how likely is that?"


Another QC day at work and about half an hour before the shift ended I was called up to Marge's office.

"Close the door" she said and as I did it she was taking off her panties.

"We both know where your mom is going to be tonight and daddy wants a quick piece before he goes home."

She bent over her desk and said, "Hurry."

We ripped off a quick one and she said, "I'll see you later tonight stud" and I got the hell out of there and just in time too. I saw my dad coming out of his office and I got the hell out of Dodge.

No surprises at Mary's unless you count Marge's second appearance a surprise. Mom, Mary, Marge and Gail to take on twelve guys limited the three hole action until mom left to go home. As usual Marcus followed her out and as usual I gave him an inquiring look when he came back in and he shrugged and shook his head no. I knew how he felt. He had the same yearning for my mom that I had for his wife. He at least got to see my mom once a week.

I was the last one to leave (the last man anyway) and when I left Mary, Marge and Gail were huddled and I wondered what mischief they were cooking up.


School was school and Gail dropped by at lunch and asked if I had the night free and I told her no.

"I'm not going to stop trying Bobby. I'm going to haunt you until you give me another chance."

Speaking of haunting I was still getting three or four calls a day from Natasha, but I didn't take any of them.

Work was more QC and a half hour before quitting time Abe came up to me and told me that I was wanted in the office. Shelly was waiting for me in the hallway and we headed for the playroom. We went sixty-nine for a bit and then I fucked her butt. She used the wash rag from her purse to clean me and then sucked me hard and I did her in the butt a second time. I ate her until I was up again and took a third trip up the Hershey highway. By then it was seven-twenty and we both headed for home. Her to take a phone call and me to hopefully get a good nights sleep.

Not to be.

As soon as I walked into the house mom asked:

"Where in the hell have you been? I've been calling you since five."

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was turned off. I don't remember turning it off, but it was off.

"Why were you calling? What's up?"

"Your father was called out of town and I wanted you here with me. Get your clothes off. We've already wasted almost three hours."

I missed my first class the next morning due to a needy mom, but other than that school was school. I had no visitors at lunch, but on my way to work my cell went off and it was Becky.

"We will be there by five and I'll be over at Carol's."

I told her that I would see her around six-thirty and disconnected.

It was QC for me again and Abe came and got me about a half hour before quitting time.

"Why the hell do they call you up there damn near every day?"

"They are trying to teach me how to do payroll" I lied, "But they are to busy to do it during the day so they are trying to cram it into a half hour every night."

"How in the hell do they expect you to learn it like that?"

"Don't tell any one but I already have it down pat. I'm pretending to be a slow learner because while I'm there I'm working on Gloria. I think I'm getting somewhere."

He laughed and said, "Damn good thing you aren't one of my permanent employees or I'd have to put a stop to it. If you are successful give her a couple of pokes for me. I'd leave my wife for that little lady;"

And that was absolute total horseshit and I knew it. You couldn't pry him away from Lisa with dynamite. They had been together for over thirty years and I never even once saw them together that they weren't holding hands and casting loving glances at each other.

It was Gloria who met me in the hallway and who led me down to the playroom and because I'd known Abe since I was six or seven and I liked him I did give Gloria a few pokes for him.

There was an awkward moment when we were done and Gloria asked if she was ever going to be more than a basement good time. I had to tell her that honestly I did not know. I told her that since the night that blew up our budding relationship I had come up with a girlfriend and that she had first call on my weekends. Then I lied and said that I had evening classes on Monday and Wednesday and that Tuesday and Thursday although they were sometimes free other times I needed them for doing homework.

"If things don't work out with the girlfriend you will be the first one that I call."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.