A Weird One
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant (or The Life I Wish I Could Have Led).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

I was just walking out to the school parking lot when my phone chirped. It was Tasha and she called to tell me that she was running late.

"It will probably be close to eight-thirty or nine before I get there."

"Just give me a call on my cell when you get home and I'll be right over."

At work I entered invoices into the computer until Marge told me to meet her in the basement in five minutes. When I got there I found Gloria waiting and by the time I had the door unlocked Marge was there. I ate Marge while Marge ate Gloria then Marge sat on my face while Gloria rode me cowgirl. Then it was Gloria on my face while Marge rode me cowgirl. Gloria had to get back upstairs and as soon as she left I fucked Marge in her butt.

I followed Andrea home, but only after warning her that I would be leaving as soon as Tasha called me. Andrea told me she would rather have a couple of hours than nothing. She got three before my phone went off. I do admit it was hard to tear myself away from her.

Tasha came down the steps before I came to a full stop and the door hadn't even closed behind her when she told me to get her to a bed.

"Either that or pull over now and we can get on the backseat."

The night was a milestone of sorts for me. When we walked into room 213 that made it every room in the motel that I had been in. Forty rooms and I had fucked in every one of them. I wisely didn't mention that fact to Tasha since she hadn't been in all forty of them with me.

"It has been a long week for me baby so I want the full boat."

"The full boat?"

"Pussy, mouth and ass and as often as you can."

"Right. Full boat."

"And don't worry about getting me home tonight. Waking up here with you in the morning will suit me just fine."

Mom wouldn't be too happy about it, but Tasha was my girl and she did come first. She got her 'full boat' and it was around two before we fell asleep.

I woke up at seven and she was still asleep so I slid down and started munching on her beaver and she slowly woke up. Once awake I took her missionary and then we went sixty-nine following which she wanted anal. I couldn't help it. I got to thinking about what she was doing up at Western and who had her to where she always wanted anal. Did she have a full time guy up there? And if she did could I live with it? I honestly did not know.

I never did take her home that day. We played until noon and then I took her to breakfast. We went back to the room and played until six and then I took her out to dinner. Back to the motel and played until we fell asleep around midnight.

She woke me up on Sunday the same way I had woken her on Saturday. We played (anal twice) until noon and then I took her home and dropped her off without walking her to her door. Her choice, not mine.


I was less than a block away from dropping her off when my phone went off. I answered it and heard the voice of the last person I ever expected to hear from.

I pulled into the parking lot and then took a deep breath and walked into the place. It wasn't open for business yet so there wasn't any one on the door. Once inside I saw about eight people and as the last time I was the only white male in the place. She was sitting in a booth along the west wall and I walked over and sat down across from her.

"You rang?"

"I didn't think that you would really come."

"Bullshit my Queen. You knew I couldn't stay away."

"Why are you dating my daughter?"

"How else can I stay close to you?"

"Have you fucked her?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"So she would keep me around and I could stay close to you."

"You mean that? You really mean that?"

"I can be packed and ready to go in an hour. We will have to stick around until the bank opens in the morning and then we can be gone."

"You are crazy. I can't do that!"

"Okay then. What do we do?"

"Marcus will just have to understand. He pushed me into living out my fantasy so I guess he will just have to live with the consequences. Take me somewhere and fuck me White Boy."

"Your wish is my command my Nubian Queen."

We were not even out of the club parking lot and her head was in my lap and my cock was in her mouth. And at least four men were watching when her head went down below the seat. She got me off and swallowed it all before we got to the Starlight and then we were in the room and off to the races. We fucked and we sucked and we fucked some more. We didn't even leave to eat we just feasted on each other.

"How did you do this to me White Boy? Until you I didn't even like white people. Now I can't get enough of you. I love my husband and I will not leave him, but I can't say no to you. I'm yours White Boy. How can I prove it? What is the nastiest thing I can do to prove to you that I'm yours?"

"You don't have to prove a thing my Queen. You are here with me and that's enough."

She pushed me back on the bed and went down on me and got me hard and then she got in the doggie position and told me to take her ass. I fucked her hard until we both came and then she spun around and said:

"I've never done this before and I swear I'll never do it with anyone but you and she leaned forward and started sucking the cock that I had just pulled out of her ass. If she was trying to get me up again she was wasting her time because I was fucked out, but she didn't seem to care. She kept after it until she finally realized it was hopeless and then she stopped and got up from her knees and sat on the bed. I took her in my arms and I kissed her. I gave her some tongue and when I broke the kiss she said:

"You could do that after what I just did with my mouth?"

"That was my mouth my Queen and I will kiss it every chance I get."

She looked at the clock and said, "Oh fuck me! Look at the time. What am I going to do now?"

It was ten after two. All I could do was shrug and say, "We will have to go and face the music."

"No. I'm going alone. I'll handle Marcus. I'm going to keep you out of it for now. No one knows that I was with you. Drop me at the club and I'll pick up my car and go home. When can I see you again?"

"Tuesday."

"I'll call you and set up a place to meet."

"I'm not afraid to pick you up at your house."

"I know, but I want to keep you clear until I have settled things with Marcus."

I dropped her off to pick up her car and then I headed home.


I managed to get four hours sleep before the shower and the hot mouth woke me up.

"Where were you motherfucker? Why didn't I get my Saturday?"

"Long story and I don't have enough time before the shower stops. Tonight meet me at the IHOP before we go to Marge's place. About six-thirty."

School was school and it was no surprise when a pissed off Vonda sat down with me at lunch. She was not happy with me at all.

"Couldn't you have at least called me to let me know that you weren't coming?"

When in doubt lie. "I couldn't call you. I only got one phone call and that had to be to my dad to come and bail me out. By the time I was out it was too late to call."

"Bail you out?"

"I stopped at the mall to buy you some flowers and some asshole who knew us from school used the N word in describing you and I stomped his ass. Mall security saw it and called the cops and held me until they got there."

"You went to jail?"

"That's why I couldn't call."

"Shit! Now I feel bad."

"Why?"

"When you didn't show or call I got pissed. Dick Moore called me and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and I was just pissed off enough at you that I said yes."

"Did you have a good time?"

"We can be honest with each other right? I mean I know what our relationship is and I did say that I might date others and you said it was all right with you didn't you?"

"I did."

"It was an okay time, but you were wrong when you told me all white guys ate pussy. Dick sure didn't and he got pissed at me when I told him "no eatie no fuckie."

"Good to know you have standards that you hold to."

"Don't be a wise ass White Boy. When will I see you again?"

"Not until Thursday."

"You can't squeeze me in somewhere?"

"Sorry Princess, but between school, my job and my girlfriend I don't have much free time left over."

"I guess I'll have to suffer until Thursday."

"You don't have to. I already told you that Bert Ellsworth eats pussy."

"I'm not a slut White Boy. I only went with Dick because I was pissed at you and I was going to rub your face in it. I should have known that you would have had a good reason not to call. I'll wait until Thursday."

I leaned over and kissed her and then headed for class.


It was my week to work in the plant and Hal put me to work as the safety guy. I spent the shift looking for the things that OSHA would look for if they came in for an inspection. I found an extension cord with the outer covering worn off exposing bare wire and I took it out of service. I found a burned out light bulb in the exit sign over the loading bay man door and a loose guard over the gearing on the west conveyor belt.

I commented to Hal that it didn't seem very cost effective for me to have spent most of my shift and only finding that little and he laughed at me.

"If OSHA would have found what you did the fines would have been in the neighborhood of three thousand dollars. If your pay was triple what it is how close would you come to three grand?"

"Looked at that way I guess I saved the company twenty-seven hundred dollars."

"Tomorrow you can look for some more. You found that extension cord problem because it was in plain sight. Just think of how many more might be like that, but not be out in plain sight. You need to dig deep Bob because OSHA sure will."

Forty minutes before quitting time Shelly came out into the plant and handed me a piece of paper. I read:

"As soon as you can. Please?"

Hal saw her give it to me and I told him that I had been summoned to the office and didn't know if I would be back before quitting time.

"I was hoping to have you work with Jared on swings for a bit."

"I can't on Mondays or Wednesdays because I have an evening class. But I'm good with the other nights."

I was going to have to watch it. Lying was starting to come too naturally to me.

I met Shelly at the playroom and I ate her pussy for a bit and then gave her the anal that she loved. She had a wash rag in a plastic baggie and she cleaned my dick and then sucked me hard and took a second load in her pooper. She kissed me goodnight and left and I locked up, punched out and headed for the IHOP.

Mom was already there and we had coffee and pie while I brought her up to date on what had taken place since Friday.

"His daughter on Thursday and his wife on Sunday? Maybe you had better skip Wednesdays from now on."

"He might suspect that I doing Vonda, but as far as his wife is concerned it was his idea to start with so he has no bitch coming."

I explained their fantasy exchange program and then said, "He told me that the fantasy had no time limits and that it could last a night, a week, a month or even a year and he asked me to go along with it as long as I could. So no, I won't skip Wednesdays."

"Where did I go wrong in raising you? Older women, mothers and daughters and sweet young innocent girls like Natasha and Gail."

"It has nothing to do with the raising you gave me. It has to do with the genes you gave me. I'm just as big of a male slut as you are a female one."

"Don't you dare call me a slut you motherfucker."

"Whatever you say cocksucker; what ever you say."

The night at Marge's was like all nights at Marge's and I was kept busy sucking and fucking and along the way there was plenty of knob polishing and as usual I was wiped out and the women were still going strong when I let myself out the door.


School was school and Vonda joined me for lunch and we made small talk. She didn't say anything that would lead me to believe that she knew about her mom's Sunday with me. I told her that I probably wouldn't see her the next day since I didn't have class and then we firmed up our date for Thursday.

Tash called me as I was driving to work and told me where to meet her and I gave her an approximate time and told her I would be there. At work I played safety inspector again and found a half dozen problems, but I steered clear of Hal because I didn't want him asking me to stay over and spend some time on the second shift.

No notes from the front office so I was out of there and on my way to the Cottonwood Mall at six. Tash was parked in the first row on the east end of the mall just outside J.C. Penny's. She got out of her car and we got in mine and I pointed the Impala toward the Starlight.

On the way to the Starlight Tash told me that Marcus was not pleased with her.

"To shut him up I reminded him that he was the one who pushed me into making my fantasy happen and then I reminded him of our agreement that our fantasies got to run until we decided to end them. Then I told him that I was a long way from wanting to end my young white boy fantasy.

"He isn't happy, but I don't care. My fantasy is going to run until you end it White Boy. It won't end because of me. Now get me some place and fuck me."

It was a very satisfying night. Oral, anal and pussy galore and I could barely walk out to the car when Tash was done with me.


Mom was my usual Wednesday morning alarm clock and I learned that mom had a very discerning mouth. I knew she could tell from the different tastes on my cock that I had been with different girls, but to date I only knew that she could distinctly identify Marge. So it came as a surprise when she said:

"Yum! Chocolate again. Wife or daughter?"

"Wife."

"Nasty, nasty boy" and she went back to alarm clocking. When she felt I was ready she climbed on cowgirl and rode me until I rolled her over onto her back and pounded into her to get my orgasm. Along the way I think she popped twice or maybe it was three times.

Sixty-nine and then a trip up the dirt road while she moaned, "Fuck me motherfucker; fuck your slutty mommy and make her cum."

She washed my cock, got me up again and we had another go at missionary. A blow job and another trip up the dirt road and then a shower. I was wanting another go, but she told me no.

"I have a long lunch date with Marge."

I just shook my head. My mother the sex machine. Me in the morning, carpet munching for lunch and then gangbangs in the evening. At least I knew where I got it from.


At work I checked in with Hal and he told me that they wanted me in the office that day. I checked in with Marge and she sent me down to the basement to pull old files.

"In about an hour unlock the playroom and get ready to play stud."

An hour later I was sitting naked on the table when Shelly came in. She went to her knees and started sucking my cock and when it was hard she took a red ribbon out of her pocket and tied it in a bow around my hard on. Then she stood up and called out:

"He's ready."

Into the room came Marge, Andrea, Gloria – and Tina!

Marge said, "Surprised?"

"Obviously."

"Tina is getting married and we decided to hold a bridal shower for her. This is it and you are our gift to her. Most girls have a stripper in for their party, but we didn't want to waste time on dancing and music."

While she was talking Andrea, Gloria and Shelly were undressing Tina and when they were done she was left standing there in only high heels.

"Unwrap your present girlfriend" Shelly said and Tina came forward to untie the bow.

"Treat her right stud" Marge said as they all left leaving me with Tina's hands on my cock.

"Why" I asked. "Why now that you are getting married?"

"I wanted one last fling before becoming a faithful wife. I've always wished that I had taken you seriously way back when I was playing at teasing. Shelly knew it so she decided that if I wanted a last fling it should be you."

I did everything with her that I did with the others except that I did more and it lasted longer since basically we were spending almost all of the afternoon at it. She loved it when I ate her and she went crazy when I fucked her butt. She needed to work on giving blow jobs. Her first was barely okay, but she got better with the second one and showed promise with the third. Her favorite position was doggie and I fucked her twice in that position not counting the two times I took her ass in that position.

As we dressed she said, "My fiancée has never done my ass. If he doesn't like it can I have the same arrangement with you that Shelly has?"

What the hell could I say to that but "Of course."


For the second week in a row Marcus was sitting with Mary when I got there.

"I know, I know" Mary said, "But I will save my ass for you" and she went upstairs.

"We have a problem Bobby. I am concerned with Tash's behavior where you are concerned."

"How is what Tash and are doing a problem? I'm only doing what you asked me to do. You are the one that told me that her fantasy had no time limits and you asked me to stay with it as long as she wanted. She called and I responded. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I'm not enjoying it because I am. I'm no stranger to older women as you have seen with Mary and Maude, but I have to tell you that Tash is the most woman I have ever been with in my life and I'll take all of her that I can get.

"Hell Marcus; if I was twenty years older I would try to steal her away from you. But we both know that will never happen because she has made it absolutely clear to me that she loves you and that all I am is the flavor of the moment. I am her fantasy and it is turning out better than she thought it would so where is the problem?"

"I don't know. She is just acting stranger than she ever has before. It is almost like you cast some sort of spell over her."

"Shit Marcus; is that all? I think that she has cast a spell over me. I can go longer with her and more times with her than I've been able to with any other girl, but so what? Outside of the sex we have no common interests and given what you and Vonda have told me about her attitude toward whites I have to believe that it is the taboo of the white/black thing added to the fact that she is basically robbing the cradle that has got her fired up.

"And there is one more thing. I'm a guy and you are a guy and we both know how guys are when it comes to being offered pussy. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I would never ever touch Vonda because I know that you know that I already have. Tash isn't happy about it and I expect that she is going to push to play with me more often to keep me away from Vonda. I'd bet good money that when Vonda moves on to another guy Tash will only be a memory where I'm concerned."

"You are probably right. All I ask is that you don't hurt either one of my babies."

"I smiled at him and asked, "How do you feel about having a white son in law."

"Get the fuck out of here! Come on; the ladies are waiting."

We got up and headed up the stairs.

That night the only difference from the previous two was that I fucked Gail twice. The first time she was riding Norm (one of the white guys) cowgirl while sucking Dale (another one of the white guys) and her ass was free. Mom and Mary were both being three holed and I had a hard on and so pissed at Gail or not I took the open hole. The second time I didn't know I was fucking her until it was too far along for me to want to stop.

What happened was that I had been lying on my back and Mary had been riding me cowgirl. Mom was in the doggie position being fucked by Marcus and she was bent forward kissing me. Mom's tongue was in my throat when Mary had to get up to go to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later while mom was still swabbing my tonsils a pussy slid down on my cock and I thought it was Mary coming back from the can. It turned out to be Gail. Like I said, I was too far into it to back away. She rode me until I had to get off and I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard until I busted my nuts. When I blew into her she looked up at me and smiled and right then and there I said:

"Pussy is pussy guy and if you got some one who wants to give it to you best you take against the day you can't get a broad to even look at you."

From then on I was going to fuck Gail whenever she wanted it at the gangbang. She wouldn't be getting her Thursdays and Sundays back, but I'd give her all she wanted at Mary's.


School was school and at lunch I was joined by a tearful Vonda.

"You bastard! You lied to me. You weren't in jail! You were out fucking my mother! You stood me up so you could fuck my mother and don't bother trying to deny it. I heard my mom and dad arguing over it last night."

"Sorry. I didn't mean for you to find out, but in my favor I did tell you that I would fuck your mother any chance I got. She called me and offered me herself and she did it knowing that you would find out and drop me. Did you really think that she would have argued over it with your father where you could hear it accidently? You were meant to hear that argument. She doesn't want me. She just wants me to be gone from your life."

"Well the bitch isn't going to drive me off. We have a date for tonight. I'll see you at six-thirty and just to make sure that the bitch knows that her plan isn't working I want you to come to the door to fetch me. Okay?"

"Okay by me."

Hal had me playing safety inspector again and I found a half dozen things that seemed minor as hell to me, but would have been blown up into huge things by OSHA. No notes from the office so I was able to leave on time and arrive to pick up Vonda at six-thirty.

The night did not go as planned. Not at fucking all!

I knocked on the door right at six and Vonda opened the door and said"

"Let me get my jacket and I'll be right with you."

"The fuck you will" Tash said as she shoved Vonda out of the way. "Get your own white boy and leave mine alone. Come on White Boy; take me someplace and fuck me."

Vonda was crying and there wasn't anything I could do so I turned and headed for the car meaning to get the hell out of there before Marcus came out with a gun and wasted my young ass. I was hurrying and not looking behind me so I was not aware that Tash was right behind me until I opened the car door and saw her getting in on the other side of the car.

"Get us the fuck out of here White Boy. Take me someplace and fuck me."

On the way to the Starlight I told Tash about my talk with Marcus and she snarled:

"Fuck him! This whole thing was his fucking idea. I was happy with my fantasy and never expected to live it out. He pushed me into doing it and now he doesn't like how it turned out? Well fuck him and the horse he rode in on."

"Could you have maybe been a little gentler with Vonda?"

"No! This is all her fucking fault. If she had just kept her nose out of things you wouldn't have come back into my life. She pushed and pushed trying to get you to rat me out and suddenly there you were at my door. I didn't want this White Boy. I told you that you were dangerous and that I needed to stay away from you and I was actually managing to do it. I reached for the phone to call you a dozen times since our first night, but was always able to fight it off. Until you showed up at my front door. God, this is just so fucked up!"

She was insatiable. I fucked her five times and when I couldn't get it up she didn't want to let me go.

"I want to stay here tonight White Boy. I don't want to go home right now."

In the morning I made overtures to start the day out right, but she told me no.

"I don't want to go home White Boy. I want to stay here with you, but I know that I can't. I have to go home. I don't want to. Oh God, but I don't want to, but I have to."

A block from her house she told me to stop the car.

"I don't want you anywhere near the front door White Boy. No where even close. Do a u-turn here so you don't even have to drive by the place. I'll call you okay?"

I nodded a yes and she got out and walked up the street to her place.


I wasn't even to the school when the call came in. I looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number, but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Bobby? This is Carol."

"Oh hi Carol. What's up?"

"You aren't going to like it."

"That doesn't sound good."

"We saw Natasha with Eddie last night. You told me that any one but Eddie was okay so I thought you should know."

"When you say that you saw them was it a date or what?"

"I don't know Bobby. There were several of us at Gino's which is a little off campus pizzeria and Eddie came in and sat down. Maybe five minutes later Natasha came in and joined him. They talked for maybe two minutes and then they got up and left together."

"That doesn't sound good."

"I'm sorry Bobby, but I thought you should know."

"That's okay Carol. I'd rather know than not."

After the call was over I saved Carol's number to my contacts list on the off chance I would need to call her. That off chance came as I was on my way to the lunchroom.

"Hi sweetie. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No. I was on my way to lunch."

"I wanted you to get the bad news early. I have to pull another one of those weekend projects so I won't be coming home. I'd invite you up, but I doubt that I would be able to breakaway to spend any time with you."

"That's okay. I can find something to keep me busy for the weekend, but take your vitamins before you come home next weekend because you are going to have to play catch up."

"I'll plan on it. Love you baby. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

As soon as the connection was broken I brought up Carol's number from my contact list and called her. When she answered I asked her if it was a bad time to call and she said that she was at lunch.

"You doing anything tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"I just got a phone call that makes me suspicious and I want to come up there and play detective. The problem is that I don't know my way around and I'm going to need a guide."

"Tell me about it?"

I told her about the phone call that I got following her phone call and said:

"I want to play private eye and see what is going on. Is it a project weekend or is it play with Eddie time."

"When are you going to be here?"

"If I leave here right now I can be there by two-thirty."

She gave me directions on how to get to her and told me that she would see me at two-thirty. I called Marge and told her I was taking a sick day and I got in the car and pointed it toward Western College.

I made good time and I got there at two-fifteen. I hooked up with Carol and she told me to park my car and we would use hers to make sure that Natasha didn't see the Impala and recognize it. Ten minutes later we were parked where we could see Natasha's dorm.

"She should be here around three. Her last class lets out at two-fifty and it's maybe a five minute walk to get here."

"What if Eddie picks her up from class and she doesn't come back here?"

"Not likely. Her last class is a lab class and if she is going to be going out tonight she is going to want to shower and change clothes."

At five to three Natasha came up the sidewalk with some other girls and went into the dorm. Carol and I sat and talked and kept an eye on the dorm door and at five-fifteen Natasha came out with a little over-night bag and stood by the curb. A minute later a Mustang convertible drove up, top down, and Natasha got in. She leaned across the center console and kissed the driver and it weren't no damned peck on the cheek. With the top down I got a good look at the driver and it wasn't Eddie.

The Mustang pulled away from the curb and we pulled out and followed it. They drove to a Comfort in and Natasha sat in the car while the guy went in and registered. He came out and they drove around back and parked in front of unit 116, got out and went into the room. We sat and watched the door to the room for a while and just as I was about to give it up the two of them came out and walked across the street to a Red Robin.

I had Carol drive down to the Wendy's drive-thru and I got us food and drink and we went back to sit where we could watch room 116 while we ate. Forty minutes later Natasha and the guy came back and went into the room.

"It isn't Eddie so I guess it is all right. That's what you said right? Anybody but Eddie?"

"I didn't tell you the whole thing. Anybody but Eddie during the week, but the weekends were mine unless she had a legitimate reason for having to stay up here. Like a project that required weekend lab work or library research. Something like that. If she is giving my weekends to some other guy she is toast. We were very clear on that point when we made the agreement. The weekends were mine!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.