A Weird One
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant (or The Life I Wish I Could Have Led).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

I rang the doorbell right at six and Marcus opened the door. He saw me and his face expressed surprise. Apparently Vonda hadn't told him about her date.

"Bobby? What are you doing here?"

"You warned me and I guess I didn't pay attention."

"What are you talking about?"

"You did warn me to watch out for Vonda right?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Your daughter's date for the evening has arrived."

"You have to be shitting me!"

"Not in the least."

A voice called out, "Who is it honey?" and Tash walked up and saw me. "White Boy? What are you doing here?"

"The date that Vonda is upstairs getting ready for? He's here."

"Oh no! Absolutely not! You get your butt out of here before she comes down and..."

"Right on time I see" Vonda said as she walked up to us. "You know my mom" she said (and anyone who overheard her say it would have had no doubt in their minds that when she pronounced the word "Know" that she meant it in the biblical sense) but have you met my father? Dad this is Bob Marchant."

I offered my hand and he shook it as I said, "Pleased to meet you Mr. Williams."

"Try to have her home at a reasonable time" Marcus said as Vonda stepped out of the house and took my arm. The last thing I saw before I turned and walked Vonda to my car was the look on Tash's face. She was not pleased.

"Where are you taking me White Boy?"

"White Boy?"

"I heard momma when she greeted you. If she can call you White Boy I should be able to call you that also."

"Then I guess that I can call you what I called her. Can you live with My Nubian Queen? Although I guess for you I should change it to my Nubian Princess."

"You called her that and she didn't kill you?"

"I'm here aren't I?"

"You have to tell me all about it. I just have to know what went on between you and my mom."

"A gentleman never tells My Princess. Anything you get will have to come from your mom."

"She won't tell me shit so I'm going to have to get it from you."

"No can do."

"You will. Boys will do anything for pussy so I'm telling you up front that if you want mine you are going to have to tell me the story. Chapter and verse."

"Then I'm not going to be getting your pussy, but by the same token you will not get your pussy eaten by my talented mouth."

"Right. All you guys say that, but none of you ever deliver."

"Might be true of them my Nubian Princess, but you have never been out with me before."

I handed her a page that I had torn out of the daily paper. It had the movie listings on it and as she took it I said:

"Dinner at El Mason followed by a movie of your choice and we will see where things go from there."

She gave me a contemplative look and said, "You really eat pussy Marchant?"

"You doubt me? Tell you what. You climb over that seat onto the back seat and take your panties off and I'll eat you in El Mason's parking lot before we go inside."

She laughed and said, "Yeah! Right! A white boy eating black pussy. I can just see it."

I kept my mouth shut and drove. Two blocks before we got to the restaurant she laughed and said: "I'm calling your bluff Marchant" and she climbed over the seat and in the rear view I saw her lift her legs like she would have to in order to take off her panties.

I pulled onto the lot at El Mason and parked in the back row. I got out of the car and moved into the back seat where Vonda was lying on her back smiling up at me with her legs spread wide exposing a clean shaven pussy.

"Oh boy, bald" I said, "That's the best kind."

I started to lower my face to her pussy and she quickly sat up and said:

"Are you out of your mind? You can't. My God Marchant; God only knows who might see us. Okay! You called my bluff. I lose."

"Not the way I see it my Princess. From where I am I would say that I won."

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down and before she knew what was happening I had my mouth on her cunt. She was beating me on my shoulders with her fists, but I ignored her and kept munching. The blows to my shoulders slowed and then stopped and I heard the low moans. Next I felt her bare mound pushing up at me and then the vindication:

"Damn you Marchant; don't you dare stop."

"I stopped and said, "What did you call me."

"Damn it; don't stop."

"Who shouldn't stop?"

It took a fraction of a second, but she got it. "Don't stop White Boy; please don't stop."

I got back after it and in a little while my Nubian Princess had an orgasm. I kept licking her until she came down from her high and then I got up and said:

"I feel like some cheese enchiladas. How about you?"

It was a shaken Nubian Princess who got out of my car and took my arm as I walked her into the restaurant.

Once seated and our order taken I looked over at Vonda who was staring at me. I smiled and reached over the table and took her hand.

"Why the strange look my Princess?"

"You did it. You actually did it."

"Of course I did. I said I would didn't I?"

"Guys are always saying they will when they try and talk you into giving them what they want, but they never do it."

"You need to hang with a better bunch of guys. Am I the first white guy that you have ever gone out with?"

"Yes."

"There is part of your problem right there. Most white guys I know (and here I told a whopper) love to eat pussy. But enough of that. What did you decide on for a movie?"

"I can't believe that you did it in the parking lot where we could be seen."

"You dared me to do it so don't be shocked because I did. I will always call a bluff Princess. I will always take the dare. Always. Now what movie are we going to see?"

"I don't want to go to the movies. I want to go somewhere and do more of what we did in the parking lot."

"I don't think your father would be too happy about that. He very probably would be less than pleased at what I have already done."

"Who is going to tell him?"

"Most likely you."

"I most certainly will not!"

"Not in words maybe, but all he will have to do to know what happened is look at you. Right now you have that glow about you that screams out "I've just had an orgasm." It will fade by the time you go home, but if we do more it will probably still be there when you walk in your front door."

"Bullshit!"

"Go to the ladies room and look."

She got up and left and when she came back she said, "I didn't see anything."

"Maybe only guys can see it."

Before we could go any farther in the conversation our meals arrived and we dug in. When we finished eating and were leaving she asked me where we were going and I told her it was a surprise.

"Since you don't want to go to the movies I'm going to surprise you. You did say that you liked the arcade and Skate City right?"

Both were on the way to the teen club and when we drove by the arcade she figured that we were going to Skate City until we drove by it.

"Where are we going?"

"I told you it was a surprise. If I tell you now it won't be a surprise when we get there.

When I pulled into the parking lot at the teen club she said, "Oh no Marchant. I don't want this."

"What's the matter Princess? Afraid to be seen dancing with a white boy? Isn't this date all about proving that you aren't a racist?"

I got out of the car and walked around and opened her door and offered her my arm. She hesitated, but then she got out, took my arm and I walked her into the club.

It couldn't have worked out better if I had planned it. There had to be thirty of our high school classmates there and even in the low lit room I could see the astonishment on several faces as I walked through the room with Vonda on my arm.

"Hey Bobby; over here" Phil Reed called out and pointed to two empty chairs where he was sitting. There were three tables put together and eight people sitting there and I steered Vonda toward the empty seats.

"Steady up my Nubian Princess" I whispered to her. "They can kill you, but they won't eat you." I paused and then gave a little laugh as I said, "That's my job."

"Fuck you White Boy" she whispered and I took it as progress of some sort. It could have been "Fuck you Marchant."

We sat down, said hi to every one and talked for a couple of minutes and then I drug Vonda out onto the dance floor. The first dance was a little on the stiff side, but she loosened up after a bit. We stayed out for three numbers and by the end of the third one she was dancing close enough to me to feel my erection brushing against her.

We went back to the table and after several minutes of talking I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back Vonda was out on the floor with Dick Moore. I was watching them dance when Phil leaned over and said:

"Tell me your secret dude."

"What secret?"

"How in the hell did you ever get Vonda Williams to go our with you and what have you done to her that she just got up and went out on the floor with Dick without any fuss at all? I've known you since we were five dude and you have been white all that time. I know from years of showers after gym class that you don't have a ten inch dick so how in hell are you here with her? Got to be something that you have been hiding from the rest of us. So what's the secret dude?"

"No secret Phil. I just have an aura that females can see and it attracts them to me."

"Yeah. Right."

By midnight Vonda had danced at least once with every guy at the table and twice with a couple of them. I danced with all of the girls at the table, but made sure that Vonda got two for every one I gave some one else. I got a couple of 'call me' invitations from girls who had turned me down for dates over the years and while I didn't have anyway of knowing I would have bet hard money that Vonda got a few invitations too.

At twelve we said our goodbyes and left the club. Vonda sat quiet while I started the car and drove away from the club.

"You are awful quiet Princess. You didn't have a good time?"

"It was better than I expected, but your friends are a back stabbing bunch. Three of them asked me for a date."

"Of course they did my Nubian Princess. You are one very sexy looking lady."

"You don't care that your friends were hitting on me?"

"Would they be stealing you away from me? Taking my girl from me?"

"Of course not. You and I are not in a relationship."

"They know that Princess. They know who my girlfriend is so they know that all you and I are to each other is a Saturday night date because my girl is out of town. Knowing that they see you as fair game."

By then we were at the Starlight and when I pulled into the motel parking lot she said:

"Why are we here?"

"Over dinner you told me that you didn't want to go to the movies and instead would rather do more of what we did on my backseat."

"I had you pegged right after all. Just like all the others. All you are after is the pussy. Date's over girl. Time to let me fuck you. I should have known that you would be no different. Just another asshole!"

"Fuck you Princess! The only reason we are here is because you said you wanted it and I thought you meant it. At no time did I beg you to allow me to do it. I didn't ask you to let me do it. It was all you Princess. As I remember it your exact words were:

"I don't want to go to the movies. I want to go somewhere and do more of what we did in the parking lot."

"You wanted to go somewhere and here we are so don't be giving me a ration of shit over it."

I started the car and backed out of the lot.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking you home. I told your dad that I'd get you home early."

"Oh no White Boy. You brought me here and now you have to follow through. This night is all about proving that I'm not a racist and to do that you need to get me into a room here. If you don't I'll spread the word at school that you are the racist. That you just couldn't bear to touch the black girl."

"That's bullshit and you know it."

"So what? No one else knows."

I looked at her and shrugged and then pulled back into the parking lot and got us a room. Once in the room she started undressing and I told her that she didn't need to do that.

"Why not? Just lift your skirt up and take your panties off. That's all I need to do what I'm going to do."

"I don't want to fuck wearing my clothes."

"I have no intension of fucking you. I'm going to eat you and get you off and then I'm taking you home."

"You too good to have sex with a black girl?"

"What the fuck is with you Vonda? If I try to fuck you you will tell me that I'm just another asshole. If I don't you will insinuate that I'm too good to fuck black girl. I can't win either way so to hell with you. Put your fucking clothes on. I'm taking you home."

"That is Nubian Princess White Boy. Ain't no Vonda here. And I'm not putting my clothes on. You are going to take yours off. Now!"

"Give me one good reason."

"I'm not going to fuck in my clothes and you are not going to fuck me wearing yours. That simple enough for you to understand?"

While she was saying that she was undressing and as soon as she was naked she came over to me and started to unbutton my shirt. I just shook my head and asked:

"When did I lose control of the situation?"

"I think it was when you said "I'll take tomorrow. Pick you up at six."

She knelt down in front of me, unbuckled my belt, pulled down my zipper and then pulled my trousers and boxer's down to my ankles. She took hold of my erect cock and said:

"How's this for being racist White Boy?" and she took my cock in her mouth. My Nubian Princess was no stranger to giving head and she was damned good at it. After a minute or so I pulled her up and pushed her back on the bed and finished undressing. I got on the bed with her, pulled her into a sixty-nine with her on top and then I dug in. I started working on her clit and she deep-throated me and after that things just flowed.

I came and she swallowed and then stayed with it until I was hard again and then I took her missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. We both got off and then she went down on me until I was up and I took her doggie. Another sixty-nine and another missionary fuck. I was ready to take her home since it was getting late and I didn't want to piss off Marcus, but Vonda – excuse me, Princess – had other ideas."

"We aren't done yet White Boy. You have to pack my fudge before this date is over."

It took some doing, but she got me up again and I fucked her ass and then we showered and dressed. As I drove her home she asked:

"Still think I'm a racist White Boy?"

"I will say that you have given me some reasons that might make me want to reconsider."

"Asshole!"

She was silent for a bit and then said, "Just who is this bitch that I'm going to have to kill?"

"What?"

"You said that you were out with me tonight because your girlfriend is out of town. If I'm going to keep you munching on my taco I'm going to have to get rid of her."

"Whoa!!! Vonda Williams wants a white boy for a boyfriend. Is the world ready for that?"

"Asshole! I all ready told you that there ain't no Vonda's here tonight and I don't know if your Nubian Princess is ready for a white boyfriend, but a white boy toy would do for a while. At least until I could sell my mother on a white son in law. And that brings me back to what started this whole thing. Why were you fucking my mother?"

"Why do you think I fucked your mother?"

"I told you. I saw the kiss you two exchanged when you brought her home at six in the morning. And when she came into the house I saw what you said my dad would see when I got home tonight. Remember what you said at the restaurant? The glow that screams out "I've just had an orgasm?" She had that 'just fucked' look about her so I know that you fucked her and I want to know all about it."

"I all ready told you that you would have to get your answers from her."

"As if."

"Let me put it this way. If I told you about what I did with another girl would you go to bed tonight and not worry what I might tell somebody about you?"

She didn't answer that and just then we pulled up in front of her house. I started to get out of the car and go around and open her door, but she said:

"We are not finished yet White Boy."

"I told you I'm not saying a word."

"That's not it. Do you realize that you have pushed your cock into every one of my available holes, but you haven't kissed me? Not even once."

She was right. Talk about feeling like an asshole! I got back in the car, started it up and drove around the corner. I wasn't going to do it parked in front of her house. I could just see Marcus coming out and breaking it up. I parked and pulled her to me and then kissed her. Her tongue sought out mine and in minutes we had the car windows fogged up. We stayed at it for twenty minutes or so and then pulled apart.

I drove around the block and pulled up in front of her house and then escorted her to her front door. She looked into my eyes and said:

"Again?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her and we played the tongue game again and then broke the kiss.

"Am I going to see you again?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know. I would like to, but there is that girlfriend thing."

"Can we talk about it on Monday at lunch?"

"I don't see why not."

She kissed me again and then went into the house. I got the hell out of there before Marcus (or Tash) could come out.


After breakfast I decided to call Nancy and see if she wanted to see me earlier than the time we set before I knew that Natasha wasn't coming home. She did so I was at her place at noon and when I asked her where she wanted to go she suggested Skate City, a light meal and strenuous exercise at a place of my choosing.

There were several people at Skate City who had been at the teen club the night before and they seemed confused. One of them was Phil and he made it a point to ask me about my secret again.

"Natasha, Pauline, Gail, Vonda and now Nancy? Where can I buy whatever it is that you are using."

"I told you Phil. It is just an aura I have. Call it animal magnetism for lack of a better description."

He walked off shaking his head. Maybe half an hour later Dick Moore came up to me and said:

"You and Natasha are still good right?"

"Yeah."

"So you don't have anything going with Vonda? She was just a fill in date?"

"Yeah."

"So it is okay if I give her a call?"

"Have at it. She's a fun date."

"Thanks man" and off he went.

After about three hours at Skate City we hit Harry's for burgers and then I drove us out to the Starlight. Nancy reduced me to ruin. We did regular, oral and anal several times and I had trouble walking out to the car when it was over. I drove her home, she kissed me goodnight and told me that she would see me at school and I went home and died.


The sounds of the shower and a hot mouth started my day and as soon as I was awake mom said:

"Just a reminder that you have work to do tonight motherfucker" and then she got up and left the room. She didn't leave me in a condition where I had to use the ever present panties.

School was school and at lunch time I was seated at a table before any of the usual suspects came through the chow line. The first one I saw was Gail and she headed for the other side of the room when she left the cashier. Next was Nancy and she headed for me and sat down. Then Vonda came through the line and started my way, but then seemed to think better of it and she took a table not to far from Gail. Vonda no sooner sat down than Dick Moore showed up and I'm guessing that he asked if he could join her because I saw her nod her head yes and he sat down.

Nancy asked, "Got time for a serious talk?"

"Depends. How much time are we talking here? I have a class in thirty minutes."

"Won't take that long. Remember the talk we had about being friends a little while back?"

"Yes."

"You are a hell of a nice guy Bobby and you are killer in the sack. I like you. I really do. That said, there doesn't seem to be any spark between us. We could keep dating and trying, but I believe that it would be a waste of time. I rather call it now and keep being friends than keep trying and maybe screwing things up between us. Can we do that Bobby? Can we stay good friends?"

"Of course we can. Don't forget that I never promised you anything. I was upfront when I said that I doubted that you could take me away from Natasha."

She stood up, bent and kissed me and then said, "Thank you Bobby" and walked away."


According to my talk with Marge on Friday she was going to schedule me to work in the office for the week so when I got to work I checked in with her.

"Ready for a hard week stud? Since I'm going to get you tonight you can play with one of the others today. Just try and get SOME work done while you're here."

I spent most of the shift entering invoices into the computer and the last forty minutes entering Shelly. Just before I punched out Andrea came to me and told me that her hubby was leaving in the morning on a five day run and to keep her in mind.

"I wouldn't mind spending some of that five days with you."

"How about tomorrow?"

"It's a date."

Mom was already at Marge's when I got there and she wasted no time in getting me into a sixty-nine to get me ready. Her legs were up on my shoulders and I was driving hard for my orgasm when Marge came in.

"No fair" she said. "My place so I should have been the first."

"Oh hush" mom said, "You weren't here and I wasn't going to waste the time."

"My own fault I guess. I shouldn't have given you a key."

"Stop your whining and get undressed."

Marge stripped and after that it was a repeat of every other time I had spent with two women at the same time. I was totally wasted when I left the two of them, but they were still going strong. Just before I left and while my mom was in the bathroom Marge told me that if I wanted to skip my first class in the morning and hide in her closet I could have sloppy seconds. Dad had a meeting with Thomas Industries to see about getting some of their business.

"And you know how he feels about me being his lucky charm."

"I'll be here. What time?"

"Depends on you. He will be here around eight. If you want him to get sloppy seconds you need to get here in time to do the deed."

"You are one evil lady."

"I know and you love it."

And I did.


I was up and out of the house before mom and dad woke up and was ringing Marge's doorbell at six forty-five. I had her in all three holes before my dad rang the doorbell at seven forty-five and then I watched from Marge's closet as he got his good luck fuck

After she had come back from walking him out I took my sloppy seconds and then decided that since I was going to be late for school anyway I might as well make her late for work. I added mine to dad's who had added his to mine and then I pulled out and presented my cock to Marge's mouth.

"None of that young man. I have to get ready for work."

I took her head in my hands and forced my cock into her mouth and then I fucked her face until I was hard. Once hard I pulled out, pushed her down and fucked her in her ass until I got off and then I said:

"Now you can get ready for work"

"Asshole!"

"And you wouldn't have it any other way" I said as I dressed.

As it was I only missed my first class and then of course school was school. At lunch Vonda sat down with me and asked:

"Are we going to get together again?"

"Are you sure that you want to?"

"Absolutely White Boy. You are the only boy I've been out with that who has gone down on me and I love it. I want as much of it as I can get for as long as I can get it."

"Here's the deal" and I explained my arrangement with Natasha. "If you can handle that then I see no reason that we can't see each other again, but right now because of previous commitments all I can offer you on a steady basis is Thursdays and after she leaves to go back to school on Sundays. But there is a condition attached to the offer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.