A Weird One - Cover

A Weird One

Copyright© 2013 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant (or The Life I Wish I Could Have Led).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

I called Gail on my cell and she asked right out, "Can you afford the Starlight?"

"Be there in ten."

She came out the door and headed down the walk toward me before I even came to a full stop. She jumped in and said:

"The Starlight baby and don't spare the horses."

"A little anxious are we?"

"I need it baby; I need it bad."

"Doesn't need to be this way you know. I can always stuff your pooper when you are on the rag."

"Next time maybe. This time I just didn't feel too good. I don't know why. Usually I'm not bothered at all."

When we got in the room Gail said, "I'll suck you to get you up, but you can't do me. I'm still spotting a tiny bit, but not enough to be messy enough to turn you off."

She got me up and then I took her missionary. Got me up a second time and I did her doggie. Got me up a third time and took that one in her ass. As we rested and while she fondled my cock she said:

"I think you are right. I should just stay here until Tom calls me and says we can spend some time together." She was silent for a bit and then said, "I just don't think that it is fair to you."

"Why not?"

"You need to get out and get yourself a girlfriend and you can't do that if you are always babysitting me. It will be even worse now that Mary is calling you again."

"I've given that some thought and what I've decided to do is treat you as my girlfriend until you and Tom get back together. Face it; we are doing what normal couples do and until you and Tom get back together fulltime it will work for us. Maybe by the time you and Tom are back to being a couple I will have found someone I want to get interested in."

By then she had me hard again and she got up on her hands and knees and said:

"Do my ass again baby; fuck my ass."


I saw Nancy sitting at a table in the cafeteria at lunch time and I went over to the other side of the room to sit. I sat with my back to her so I wouldn't keep glancing her way. When I got up to leave she was gone.

I wondered what I was going to find at work. It appeared that I was now going to have to juggle Shelly and Gloria unless Shelly's husband did something to make her back off. As I walked in the door at work it occurred to me that I was in trouble. I'd told Gloria that I would follow her home after work, but I'd also told Mary that I would be over to see her. I thought about that and decided that if I didn't want a frosty work environment I was going to have to honor my commitment to Gloria and then if I had any left in me I would go see Mary.

What I hadn't expected was that Shelly and Gloria apparently had decided that the three of us were now a team. Stella put me to work entering invoices into the computer and as soon as I sat down at the desk Shelly and Gloria came over to me.

"The plan worked" Shelly said. "Over dinner I told Marv that I wouldn't be driving the van to work any more and he asked me why. I told him the story we decided on and he gave me a ration of shit over letting other people using the van and after that nothing else was said."

She looked from Gloria to me and then said, "I understand that my plan had some unintended consequences."

"What?" I asked.

"Gloria says that she is taking you home with her tonight."

"I think it is the least we can do for her for her help, don't you?"

"I guess. I think the real question is can you handle us both?"

"I can give it a damned good try."

An hour later Shelly came up to me and said, "Have you given any thought to how we are going to manage without the van?"

"As a matter of fact I have. Let's take a trip to the basement."

She followed me down to the basement and I led her to a door on the far end of the file room. It had a padlock on it, but I had found the key in the maintenance office. I opened the door and we found that the room was empty.

"I'm going to move a table in here and get an air mattress and this is going to be our own little love nest. I'm going to change the lock so that only you and I will have the keys to the room."

"But we can't keep sneaking down here during working hours. Sooner or later some will notice."

I didn't tell her that Marge already had. What I said was:

"You forget who I am. I have keys to the building. Instead of going over to Wal-Mart and using your van we will punch out, go out the front door, come around to the back and then come down here."

"When will you have it set up?"

"By tomorrow."

"I guess I can wait that long."

Just before leaving work I called Mary and told her I had to work some overtime and that I would call her if I didn't work too late. She told me that she didn't care how late it was I should come over.

"I don't care if it is two in the morning lover. Just get here."

I followed Gloria home to her apartment and she started taking off her clothes as soon as we were in the door. She led me to her bedroom and as I took off my clothes I asked her if I had to be out by any specific time. She told me no and I asked if I needed to be on the lookout for a jealous boyfriend and she told me no. I told her I didn't believe that a sexy lady like her didn't have a boyfriend and she told me that they had broken up a couple of weeks ago.

"He wanted to get married and I told him I wasn't ready so he split."

I took one look at her naked body and decided that the man was a fool. He should have hung in there until she was ready. If she wasn't six years older than me I might have tried to latch onto her. I know, I know, what with all the older women I'd been fucking what was the big deal right? Fucking them was one thing, but being married to an older woman didn't appeal to me.

I ate her until I got her off and then said, "Okay; it's your turn."

"I don't like to suck cock. Is it okay if I just play with you until you get hard again and then let you fuck me?"

"I seem to remember you taking my cock in your mouth back when you were teasing me."

"I know, but I didn't suck it. I just mouthed it for a bit."

"I don't see the difference."

"I hate the taste of a guys junk."

"So don't suck it to completion."

"I've tried that, but guys always grab my head and won't let me pull off."

"Well it doesn't matter now anyway. I got hard eating your pussy so if you are truly willing to let me fuck you I'm ready."

She was a pretty good piece of ass. She was active and she was vocal and I was well satisfied with what we had done when I came.

"You want to go again."

"I'll need to clean myself out."

"No you won't" I said and then I went down on her.

"Stop that! It is nasty!"

"Only to you."

I kept munching and pretty soon her fingers were in my hair and she was pulling me against her and moaning. By the time I got her off I was hard again and I moved up and slid into her hot and very wet box. I fucked her to an orgasm and then I fucked her harder and faster until I got mine. I held myself in her until I was soft and then I pulled out.

"Next time, if you want a next time, I'll sit on my hands or let you tie them behind my back so I don't grab your head when you suck me okay?"

She looked at me for a couple of seconds and then she pushed me down onto my back and bent and took my cum covered cock in her mouth. For a girl who said she didn't like the taste of a guy's junk she sure was going to town on mine. Of course it was actually mine and hers mixed and maybe that made a difference. Whatever it was she had me up and ready in minutes and then she asked me to take her doggie.

While I was fucking her from the back I started to finger her asshole and she didn't complain. Maybe next time, if there was a next time, I'd see if I could go there. I got close and put on a burst of speed and got my nut and when I was limp I pulled out.

"I'd love to go again, but I have to get home. I have a paper that I have to turn in tomorrow and it is only two thirds done." I kissed her and said, "Are we going to do this again?"

She put her arms around me, kissed me and said, "As many times as you want and any time that you want, but you need to know that if you expect me to be steady pussy I'm not into sharing."

She saw the look on my face and said, "Is that a deal breaker?"

"Sorta. I have a girlfriend and if you won't share it gives me a problem."

"You have a girlfriend and you are cheating on her with me and Shelly?"

"We have an arrangement. Sort of like an open marriage without the marriage."

"You fuck around on each other and its okay?"

I explained my relationship with Gail and she said, "That is just so out of sight. She the only one?"

No way was I going to bring Mary, mom and Mrs. Evans into the conversation so I said:

"No one other than Shelly."

"Well if you are going to hang with me Shelly is going to have to go. Probably be for the best anyway. Once her old man got it in his head that there was something going on it isn't going to go away. It might not be tomorrow or even this week, but he will be checking on her again and next time you might not get lucky and spot him in time."

"That is going to create a problem in the office between the three of us."

"No it won't. I'll tell Shelly that we hit it off and that we are going to start dating and I'll also tell her that I'm not into sharing and ask her to back off and give us a chance to see if there is a future for us. Shelly and I have never socialized after work so she will never know that we aren't really dating. Unless of course you want to."

Well there it was. Now what Bobby? Everyone was after me to get over Natasha (which I was) and get a new girlfriend and here was one that I didn't even have to go looking for. The problem was that I was a pig! I didn't want to give up mom, Mary, Mrs. Evans or even, for that matter, Shelly. How was I going to be able to take on Gloria as a fulltime girlfriend and find enough time for all the rest of them. I decided to test the waters.

"I think I'd enjoy the hell out of dating you and having you as a girlfriend, but what about you? You sure that you want a boyfriend that is six years younger than you are and who won't be able to take you to the places a woman your age would like to go?"

"I hadn't thought of that."

"Another thing to consider. I still have homework to do, papers to write and lab work that has to be done. I'm not going to have many nights free during the week and I will need to give at least one night during the week and one weekend day to Gail."

"You are sounding like you are trying to find a way out of getting into a relationship with me."

"Oh no sweetie. I want and I'll take as much of you as I can get, but I'm trying to be realistic about things."

"I forgot that you just got out of high school and started college. You sure don't seem like the teenaged boys I went to school with. But yeah; I think I am going to try some cradle robbing. What now?"

"Now I go home and work on a paper that is due."

Once in my car I checked my watch and saw that I could still make it to Mary's, but would I have enough in the tank for her? I didn't think so and besides she would probably smell what Gloria and I had been doing. Better to let it ride.


Wednesday, the day I had no classes and had set aside for doing homework, was dragging. I was in the library doing some research when I saw Nancy come in. She spotted me sitting at a table in the reference section and she started heading my way, but then abruptly turned and headed off in another direction. Just as well I thought, I wouldn't know what to say to her anyway.

Bev Abbeg and Carol Weiss came in and saw me and they came over to talk to me. "You doing anything Friday night" Bev asked me.

"Not that I can think of."

"Friday is my birthday and I'm having a party and you are invited."

"Can I ask you a kind of personal question?"

"I guess."

"Is Eddie Wooters invited?"

"No."

"Then I would very much like to come and help you celebrate your birthday."

"Are you and Eddie ever going to put it to rest?"

"It isn't me Bev. All he has to do is stay away from me and leave me alone, but he just won't do it."

Carol laughed and said, "If all the altercations keep turning out the same for Eddie eventually his dick isn't going to work at all."

Bev laughed and said she would see me Friday and the two of them walked away.

At work I'd no sooner started to enter invoices into the computer when Shelly came over to me and said:

"I've been asked to keep my hands off."

"Yeah; well, things kind of happened between Gloria and me. It was completely unexpected. She did make sure that I understood that she wasn't into sharing."

"I'm going to miss our little meetings. If things don't work out keep me in mind."

Twenty minutes later Gloria came over and said, "I saw you talking to Shelly. She tell you I talked to her?"

"She did."

"You going to follow me home tonight?"

"I can't tonight. I've got two papers due in this week and I have to get them done."

I was lying to her. I needed to keep the night open for Gail, Mary or both.

"Can you keep tomorrow open for" me I asked.

"I don't know. The line at my door goes all the way around the block, but I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow."

She was grinning as she walked away.

Just before I got off work I called Mary and she said she was going to be out until round nine and if I could handle seeing her that late she would love to see me. Then I called Gail and she told me to come on over. When she got in the car I asked her what she wanted to do and she said that she would like to go to Skate City.

There were several people there that we knew and we had an enjoyable time. I asked Gail if she wanted to go pitch a little woo and she said no.

"Now is not a good time for me Bobby. I've got some personal problems that are driving me crazy. I should have passed on tonight because I knew I was going to be down. I think you should just run me on home."

When I got her there I asked her if she would be up to going to Bev's party with me Friday and she said no.

"I don't think I'm going to be doing much of anything for a while."

She gave me a big hug and a kiss and went on into her house.

I checked to see what time it was and then I gave Mary a call. She had just gotten home and she told me to hurry on over. She told me to come on in and head straight to the bedroom.

When I got there I found her on the bed naked and using a dildo on herself. She smiled at me and tossed the fake cock on the floor and said:

"Just getting it warmed up for you lover."

I stripped and joined her on the bed and she immediately pulled me into a sixty-nine with her on top and after several minutes of munching on each other she switched ends and settled down on me cowgirl. She rode me for ten minutes and got herself off and then since I can rarely cum with the lady on top I rolled her onto her back and then fucked her hard and fast until I got mine.

While we rested I asked her if she had talked to Gail lately and she said they had talked that afternoon.

"You have any idea of why she is so down in the dumps?"

"Tommy. What else!"

"Tommy? What did he do?"

"She told him that she was going to fly back there, rent an apartment and get a job so she could be near him. He told her not to come because he wasn't going to have any time for her. He flat out told her that she was on her own until he graduated and then if his first posting was in the States they could get married. If he was shipped out of the country she would have to wait until he came back. She did not take it well."

"No wonder she is upset."

"She is going to need you more than ever Bobby. You are going to have to be her shoulder to lean on."

"How the hell can I do that? Sooner or later I'm going to have to get a life of my own. How can I get a girl of my own if I have to crutch Gail all the time?"

"I hate to say this since Tom is my son, but what you need to do is take Gail away from him. You need a girl of your own? You are already spending a good deal of your time with her and we both know she cares for you or she never would have gone along with that idiot idea of Tom's. And if you didn't think pretty good thoughts where she is concerned you wouldn't have gone along with his plan either."

"Think she'd share me with you?"

"To be honest? I'd doubt it. If you were hers I think she would want to keep you to herself. But that is something to think about later. Right now I need you to stuff my butt."


I spent a lot of time thinking on what Mary had told me. It wasn't really all that way out as far as I was concerned. I'd always liked Gail and I had intended to move on her, but Tom had beaten me to her. And I did remember the day I met Natasha and that when Natasha asked Gail what she thought of my proposal Gail had said that I was a nice guy and that if she didn't already have Tommy she would go for me.

The problem was that Tom was my best bud so how could I justify going after his girl? And Gail loved Tom so how was I supposed to win her away from him even if I could make myself try. Maybe I could get her on the rebound from what Tom had just dumped on her, but could I keep her when he came home? And if I did get her how would I face him when he got home? It was a tempting idea, but one I'd best stay away from. I'd just keep on being the babysitter as long as Gail would let me.

School was school and at lunch time I saw Nancy at a table by herself. I took my tray and went to a table on the other side of the room and again sat with my back to her. I was surprised when a couple of minutes later I heard "May I join you?" and turned to see Nancy standing there. Without waiting for me to say nay or yea she sat down.

"Got a few minutes to talk to the date from hell?"

"It wasn't that bad. In fact there was at least one high point."

"Oh yeah? And what was that?"

"I've never had a date fight a bully to protect me."

She laughed and said, "Unfortunately that was part of the problem."

"How so?"

"I assume most guys know that girls have periods, but I'm betting that most guys our age don't have a clue as to how those monthly visits can affect a girl. It doesn't always happen, but there are times when mine make me moody and put me on edge. It was just my rotten luck that I finally managed to get a date with you during my time of the month and that that particular time it triggered one of my irritable moods.

"Then the date itself seemed to heap shit on me. Your ex cornering you at the bathrooms; you telling me that kids were not in your foreseeable future and then that asshole Wooters. I was in a mess when you headed out toward the Point. It irritated me that you took me for granted and then it irritated me when you did the u-turn when we were almost there.

"What is really stupid about the whole thing? I wanted to go out to the Point with you, steam up the windows of your car and drive all thoughts of other girls from your mind forever. Sometimes I can be my own worst enemy. I know that you aren't a machine, but is there maybe a rewind button on your body that I can push and get a do over? A reset button?"

I sat there looking at her all the while thinking of all the other women who were pushing for some of my time and I wondered where I could fit her in. And then a thought came to me. Why was I giving a shit about finding time for all those others? I needed a girl of my own and sitting with me was one hell of a sexy lady who apparently was applying for the position. Wake the fuck up Bobby!

If I did let you push my reset button when would you be able to attempt a do over?"

"Not until next week. My parents are taking me to Tulsa this week end to visit my grandparents."

"Okay. How about this. You call me when you get back and let me know when you are available."

"You mean it? You'll give me another chance?"

"I just may need to be protected again and you are the only one I know who will do it."

When I got to work Gloria saw me walk in and she gave me a great beaming smile. Stella put me to work with Gloria on payroll and as we worked she asked me if I was going to follow her home after work and I told her that I was planning on it. Then I asked her if she meant what she said about dating me and she said that she did.

"I've been invited to a party tomorrow night. How would you like to be my dare?"

"What kind of party?"

"A birthday party. Don't worry; it isn't a birthday cake and ice cream only party. There will be beer and even some harder stuff there."

"Sounds like fun. I'd love to go."

"We will go right from work, stop and get a bite to eat and then hit the party."

Twenty minutes before quitting time Marge came over to me and told me that my dad wanted to see me in his office. I followed her to his office and she ushered me right in. He was on the phone and he pointed to a chair and I sat down. He finished his conversation and then turned to me and said:

"I think you have spent enough time in the office. I want you to start on the shop floor starting next week. I'm going to turn you over to Hobbs and he is going to see that you learn what goes on in the machine shop. He will probably try to teach you to use a couple of them or at least give you some rudimentary lessons. When your summer break comes you will spend it in the machine shop and when you go back to school we will use you as a fill in on the production line. Finish out the week here in the office. Oh, and I need a favor."

"What?"

"Can you take some time away from spreading pollen and spend some time at home this weekend?"

"I suppose."

"I'm a little worried about your mother. She seems a little off her feed lately. Almost like there is something that bothers her. I have to go out of town this weekend and I'd like it if you would kind of keep her company without being obvious about it."

"Okay. I didn't have any firm plans anyway."

"Good man."

I left the office wondering what that was all about. Two minutes later I found out. Marge called me into her office and told me to shut the door.

"You are a big kid now stud. Actually except for age you are a man. And I know you aren't at all stupid and clueless. I can see it in your eyes that you know of my relationship with your father and I'm not ashamed of it. What he and I have is pretty much what you have going with Shelly and Gloria. Fuck buddies. I'm not in love with your father and he isn't in love with me, but we each fill a need that the other has. I have no intension of trying to steal your father away from your mother. Once again; all we are is fuck buddies. He needs more than he gets from your mom even though I understand that she damn near fucks him to death every chance she gets. On my side of it he gives me bigger and more satisfying orgasms than any other man I have ever known.

"The reason he had his little meeting with you is that he has somehow gotten the idea that she is fucking around on him. I don't believe that she is for even a second. She just isn't that kind. He thinks if you stay close to home she won't step out on him. Not that I believe that she would anyway. He does love her and he is worried so do what you can to help ease his mind. Okay? Take her out to dinner; take her to a movie; just do something so you can tell your dad when he gets home that she had a quiet weekend at home or with you. Okay?"

"I can do that."

"Do a good job and I'll see to it that you are rewarded." She looked me right straight in the eye and said, "Yes indeed stud. I meant just what it sounded like. Now go. You need to finish payroll."

I almost laughed out loud as I left her office. The fox had just been set up to guard the henhouse and when I passed the word back that mom was as pure as the driven snow all weekend I would get a taste of dad's private stock. Priceless. Just fucking priceless.

I got back with Gloria and we finished payroll by quitting time.

As I followed her to her apartment I called mom and asked her if she knew that we had a weekend together coming up.

"He called me and told me about an hour ago."

"I'm just calling to let you know that I'm keeping the entire weekend open for you."

"You didn't need to do that. I had no plans of letting you out of my sight."

"I do have a birthday party to go to tomorrow night, but then I'm all yours."

"Do you have to go?"

"I made a dare with a new girl for tomorrow before I heard that dad was leaving. So yes, I have to go. Talk with you later."

I followed Gloria home and she wasted no time in leading me to her bedroom. She quickly stripped, got on the bed and anxiously waited for me to join her It was obvious what she was waiting for and as I got on the bed with her I was thinking of what Mary told me the day she taught me to eat pussy.

"Learn to do it and do it well and you will be beating off the girls for the rest of your life."

She was absolutely spot on when she said that. Natasha, Gail, Pauline, Mrs. Evans, Shelly, my mom and now Gloria just couldn't seem to get enough of it.

I bent to the task and in almost no time her hands were on my head and her fingers were in my hair and she was moaning "Yesssss." She was so into it that she was surprised and her eyes shot open when I stopped, moved up and slid my cock into her. I got the both of us off and then rested on the bed beside her.

She asked me about the party while she fondled my cock and I told her that it was a birthday party that was really just an excuse to have a party.

"Bev's parents will have sprung for a keg and then gone of to visit some relative or other. There will be dancing in the basement rec room, some drinking and quite possibly some hanky-panky in the upstairs bedrooms. You should have a good time."

Her fondling wasn't getting her the results she wanted so she moved down saying:

"I don't really like doing this, but fair is fair I guess."

It wasn't the best head I'd ever gotten, but is any head really bad? She got the results she wanted and then wanted it doggie. I obliged and while I was banging away I looked down and saw her puckered rosebud and wondered if she did anal. I got a quick answer to that when I started to finger her butt hole.

"Stop that! That's just plain nasty!"

I stopped with the fingering and kept fucking her hard until we both got off and then she told me that she had to call it a night.

"I've got a lot to do to get ready for work tomorrow and to get ready for the party since we will be going right from work."

When I got to my car I looked at my watch and saw that it wasn't horribly late so I used my cell to call Mary. She told me to hurry over and just come on in and up to the bedroom. She was naked and waiting and as soon as I was undressed she said:

"No foreplay lover; just get on and fuck me hard."

I did and after, while we were resting up she said, "I'm a bad girl lover. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?"

"I had dinner with Clyde last night and we are going to try it again so I'm kind of cheating on him. Only kind of because he couldn't come home with me last night and has gone out of town for two days and we really can't start back up until Saturday. I guess I just wanted one last time with my boy toy. I'm going to get you hard and then I'm going to want our last to be in my ass okay?"

When I got home I found a pair of mom's dirty panties on my pillow, but I was too fucked out to use them.


School was school and work was entering invoices into the computer. Gloria and I had a light supper at Alfredo's and then we headed for Bev's party.

As I was walking up to Bev's front door I spotted a car that looked like Eddie's but Bev said that he hadn't been invited so maybe it wasn't his; just one that looked like his. However my mantra where Wooters was concerned was better safe than sorry. I went back to my car and got mom's stun gun out of the glove box and turned it on so the charge would build up.

There were quite a few raised eyebrows when I walked in with a woman who was obviously older than I was by a few years and not a few of those raised eyebrows where by people who couldn't understand why a foxy older woman was with me at all. Gloria got more than a few lustful glances and I introduced her around and then got a beer for me and a white wine for Gloria.

Wooters was there!

Bev came up to me and told me that she hadn't invited him. "He came with Angie Meyers. If I had known they were seeing each other I wouldn't have invited her. Please don't ruin my party Bobby."

"I never start these things Bev. I stay away from him. The problem is that he won't stay away from me. Besides, he always starts things outside. When I get ready to leave I'll try to sneak out when he isn't looking."

It was a good party. Gloria and I danced and drank and drank and danced. Actually I didn't drink all that much because I wasn't a big fan of drinking and driving, but since I was driving Gloria did let go and pretty soon she was flying. When she was buzzed she got flirty, but I wasn't worried about it. The only thing that put a bit of a damper on the party for me was that I had to keep track of Wooters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.