The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2013 by Unca D

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Les is a sophomore engineering major who has just been dumped by his girlfriend, Lori. Although hurt and not ready to meet someone new, Les caves in to his roommate's suggestion that he have a blind date with Donna, one of Lori's friends. The evening turns out poorly. Despondent, Les composes an email to Lori that backfires badly. Sensing malice in how Lori is treating him, Donna attempts to intervene.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

Les woke to morning light filtering through Donna's window shade. His eyes focused on her large, brown ones. "Good morning," he said.

"Morning."

"Been awake long?"

She shook her head. "Uhn-uhn. I was just watching you sleep."

"I didn't realize it's a spectator sport."

"Les," she said sweetly, "I need to get up and wee."

"Oh, sure..." He swung his feet to the floor and then gave her a hand as she stood. Sitting on her bed he watched her walk toward her closet, regarding her firm buttocks and the backs of her shapely legs. She slipped into a short, lightweight robe that came to her knees and tied the belt.

"Be right back," she said and headed into the large, common room.

Les regarded the clutter on the other side of the room, and wondered how Donna's roommate could even sleep amidst the mess.

Donna returned. "Do you want to use the bathroom? I can stand watch so no one barges in on you."

"I'm good for now."

"What are you? A camel?"

"I'm blessed with a large-capacity bladder."

"More than I wanted to know." Donna slipped out of her robe and hung it in her closet.

She turned toward him and he stood, letting out a low whistle. "You have one sensational body, Donna."

She grabbed the flesh on her abdomen, pinched it and shook it. "Except for this. I've always had a pot, even when I was little. I've always thought if I were rid of it, I'd be happy with my shape."

"I like your pot."

"You think I have a pot!"

"You called it that yourself."

"That's different. When I say I have a pot it's self-deprecating. When you say it, it's ... criticism."

"I like your tummy. It's smooth and soft. Girls should be soft. I don't think the angular, skinny, anorectic look is sexy in the least." Les approached her. "Besides -- do you know what I think is really sexy about you?"

"What?"

"Your mind ... your spirit ... your character. What you overcame is nothing short of amazing." He kissed her lips. "That we share so many interests ... that's sexy, too." He kissed here eyelids. "Those beautiful, big, brown eyes ... alluring lips ... sensational breasts ... smooth tummy and sexy legs are just icing on the cake."

He embraced her and they kissed. Les ran his hands along her back and buttocks.

Donna reached down. "Something is coming between us..." She wrapped her fingers around his firmly upcocked organ. "Don't tell me after last night you want more!"

"Especially after last night I want more. Don't you?"

"I'm still glowing from last night ... Well ... I didn't have a chance to play with you. That might be fun."

"You want some Lester playtime?" He led her to the bed and slid between the sheets. Donna turned them down at his knees and sat on the side of the bed. She ran her hands along his chest and arms. "You have a nice build," she remarked.

"I inherited my dad's physique if not his physical strength."

"I like the muscles in your arms." She smoothed her hands along his sides and under his thighs, then caressed his legs. Donna ran her finger through his full patch of light brown pubic hair. "You know -- some guys are starting to shave their body hair."

"I've seen guys in shorts who look like they shaved down for a swim meet," he replied. "Would you like me to do that?"

Donna shrugged. "I was just sayin'..." She twirled some of his hair with her fingers. "I like feeling this against my skin ... and I like this line that extends up your abdomen to your navel."

"No accounting for taste, I guess."

She began fingering his chest hair. "I like this patch, here. I'm glad you don't have a hairy back. Hairy backs squick me out." She began fingering his nipples. "Do guys like this sort of touch?"

"I don't know about guys but this guy does. I think men and women are built out of the same stuff, and like the same sorts of touch."

Donna splayed her fingers, stroking his right nipple with her thumb and his left with her pinky. She leaned over him and they kissed. She kissed his chest and tongued his nipples alternating from left to right; then she covered his abdomen with kisses.

She turned her attention to his stiffly erect manhood, caressing it and squeezing it. "It gets so big and firm," she remarked. "I can feel your pulse in it."

"It is a marvel of hydraulic engineering."

Donna held it and rubbed her thumb across his glans. "Am I doing it right? I've never done this before."

"No?"

"No. My other partner was pretty much meat-and-potatoes when it came to sex."

"Meat and potatoes with sex? That sounds kinky, actually."

"You know what I meant."

Les positioned her hand so her fingers were wrapped around his shaft and her thumb against the underside of his glans. He coaxed her into an up-and-down stroking motion. "Like that. It's okay to use some force. I think guys like a firmer touch."

"How's this?"

"That's good." He laced his fingers behind his head. "This is real luxury -- I don't have to do any of the work."

Donna began teasing his nipples with her free hand. "This is a bit like rubbing your tummy and patting your head at the same time," she remarked.

"Feels really good and the view is divine."

Les's heart was accelerating as his arousal built from Donna's stroking. "Oooh," she said, "now you're getting juicy."

She flicked her fingers across his nipples, catching one with her nail. Les had been on the edge of climax and that sudden, sharp sensation pushed him over. He grunted and a half-dozen thick, white spurts shot from his organ landing on his chest and stomach. He closed his eyes and drew in a breath as his arousal began to abate.

Donna threw herself atop him, holding his head in her hands. She kissed his lips and forced her tongue into his mouth. Then, she lifted up. Supporting herself on one arm she guided her nipple to his lips. He drew it into his mouth and nursed, caressing her back.

She rolled off of him and lay on her side. Les began nursing her right nipple and fondling her left breast. Donna guided his hand down her abdomen. She opened her thighs and drew up her feet, touching her soles together.

Les worked his middle fingers between her labia and clasped them against her firm clitoral shaft. Holding her clit and both her labia he began a rapid, circular massage of her vulva. Donna closed her eyes, her breathing growing heavy.

He slipped his arm around her shoulders and pressed his lips to hers. They kissed and he worked his tongue into her mouth. Holding her tight they breathed together, sharing each other's airways.

Donna broke loose and let out a cry. She grabbed Les's wrist and lifted his hand from her mons. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she held him in a tight embrace. Les pulled the covers over them and caressed her arm as her excitement waned.

"I thought you didn't need any more," he said.

"I didn't -- until I gave you yours."

"Did that make you horny?"

"Did it ever! I had never seen a male orgasm up close."

"I think bringing your partner to orgasm is about the most arousing thing you can do," he remarked.

"I could feel your heart and your breathing. Then, as you got closer you got firmer and bigger ... I could feel you squirting out your sperm ... I didn't expect it to affect me like it did."

Donna's body relaxed as he held her. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep in his arms. Les closed his eyes and let sweet slumber spread over him.

When he opened his eyes he glimpsed the clock on her nightstand. It read eleven. "Donna ... Donna..."

"Mmmph?" she roused.

"We missed breakfast."

"Not really a breakfast person..."

"Gee ... We're both all sticky and sweaty."

"Sex is a messy business," she remarked.

"Done right it is. And, now I have to wee."

He climbed out of bed and began pulling on his clothes. Donna retrieved her robe. "I'll make sure the coast is clear," she said, stepping into the common room. She beckoned to him. "Either everyone is gone or they're still asleep ... either an equal likelihood..."

Les stepped into the bathroom and voided his bladder. After washing his hands he returned to Donna's bedroom. "Would you like to shower here?" she asked.

"I don't have clean clothes to change into," he replied. "I think I'll head back to my place, get cleaned up and do some work." He began pulling on his shoes and socks.

"Can we get together again tonight?" she asked.

"I thought you'd never ask. Have anything in mind?"

"I can see if there's a signup slot open in the rec lounge," she replied. "Maybe we can watch the next chapter of that video."

"Okay..."

"We can have dinner here. My meal plan is based on blocks and I have some extra accumulated."

"Okay..."

"And then..." She kissed his lips.

"I can't wait." He picked up his cell phone and courier bag. "Will I have trouble getting out?"

She shook her head. "You need an ID to get in, not to get out." He headed toward the door. "Les?"

"What?"

"I had a really good time with you."


Les sat at his laptop when the door to his room swung open and Jon stepped in. "Oh, there you are. Did you call your mom?"

"Yes, I called my mom."

"Where have you been? I was getting worried."

"If you must know, I was with Donna."

"You could've told me that's where you'd be."

"Well ... It was sort of spontaneous."

"So ... Your date turned into an all-nighter."

"Something like that."

"How is she?"

"She's fine."

"No, stupid. How is she in the sack?"

Les looked up at him. "I don't kiss and tell. How would you like it if I asked how you and Lexie got along in bed?"

"It's different. We're an established couple."

"Well, Jon ... I will say one thing about last night."

"What's that?"

"It was effin' awesome, Jon."

"Would Donna agree with that assessment?"

"I believe she would."

"Good for you. This will increase your capital."

"I'm sorry?"

"The share price of your stock is headed up, Les."

"Spoken like a true finance major. What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm sure Donna is going over last night's events with her friends ... play-by-play with color commentary."

"Why would you say that?"

"It's because it's what chicks do. Your reputation will be enhanced, Les. Your name will circulate. If it comes to pass you and Donna break up, you'll have no trouble hooking up with one of her friends or one of her friends' friend. Pussy leads to more pussy. It's the way it works."

"Jon -- do you know that some times I think you're full of shit?"

"Why would you say that?"

"What do you know about how the dating game is played? You told me you and Lexie have been friends since fifth grade. Childhood sweethearts ... You've had it easy, Jon. You never had to work up the courage to ask a girl out, or had to deal with rejection. You're in no position to lecture me on how it works."

"Now that you've finally scored, do you think that makes you an expert?"

"I think what works for Donna and me isn't necessarily what works for you and Lexie." Les replied.

"Fine. Think what you want. Word will get around, Les."

Les's cell phone chirped, indicating an incoming text message. He dug it out of his pocket and regarded the screen. The message was from Donna.

Signed up rec lounge at 4. Afterward dinner in cafeteria. ok?

He punched in a reply. OK "By the way, Jon," he said. "Don't wait up for me tonight."

Jon nodded. "Another date with Donna?"

"Yup."


Les sat across from Donna at a table in her dorm's cafeteria. He caressed the back of her hand. "This is a nice place," he remarked. "I think the food here is better than at Tech."

"This food is what keeps me from losing my pot," she replied. "Although ... Since we've been dating and I've been doing more walking -- I think I have lost an inch or so ... and, I've been feeling more energetic."

"I'm sure your heart appreciates it also."

"Ready to head to the room?"

"I have never been more ready."

Holding hands they headed out of the cafeteria, into the lobby and toward the residence wing. Donna scanned her ID to unlock the door and then led him to her elevator. She unlocked the door. Sitting around the table in the common room and playing a game of Monopoly were three of Donna's roommates. They stood and approached him.

"Les -- this is Vicky..." He faced a petite Asian girl with long, black hair in a ponytail. "This is Rebecca..." Rebecca was a chunky redhead of medium height. "This is Sandra." He turned to a tall and slender mixed-race girl with kinky light brown hair and skin the color of coffee-with-cream. "This is Lester Young."

"Hi," he said. "Pleased to meet you."

"Hello ... Hi ... Nice to meet you," her roommates said together. The, the three returned to the game on the table.

"You know Radka is at home and my other roommate, Marky..."

"Marky?"

"Short for Marketa," Donna explained. "Marky is with her boyfriend."

Donna led Les into her room and closed the door. "I feel a bit self-conscious knowing they're out there," he remarked.

"They won't bother us."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"I see the scrunchie is already in place."

Donna smiled. She removed her shoes and socks and unfastened the waistband of her skirt. "Do you want to use the bathroom?"

"Maybe I'll brush my teeth." He opened the duffel he had brought and stashed in Donna's room before they had settled in to watch Part II of Dune. He retrieved a dopp kit containing his toiletries and stepped into the common room. The three girls at the table watched him head into the bathroom. He closed the door.

When he returned to Donna's bedroom, she was in her short robe. "I'll just be a minute," she said and headed into the common room. Les heard muffled conversation and some giggling. He pulled his polo shirt over his head and stepped out of his jeans.

Donna returned to her bedroom and closed the door. She headed to her closet, untied the belt to her robe and slipped it off her shoulders.

Les regarded her. He had been expecting to see her in bra and panties, but instead she wore a short, black, baby-doll style nightgown. The bodice was made of black satin and was held together with a single tie. Below it was sheer, black gauze that came to her hips and was open in front, exposing her smooth belly and small, oval navel. Under it she wore matching black satin, high-cut briefs. "Do you like it?" she asked, turning around to model it, showing him that her briefs were in fact a thong.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.