Journey to Eden - Cover

Journey to Eden

Copyright© 2013 by Sintilation

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The beginning of a young man's twisted journey from a dysfunctional family to adulthood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I woke up in my bed completely naked with Elise cuddled up beside me. She was wearing her little t-shirt and nothing else. I brushed the hair out of her face and watched her sleep. She was so very angelic as she dreamt.

I wondered what she was dreaming of. It was not my own dreams that made me smile. I remembered the extraordinary events that had actually happened in real life. Elise and I had snuck a peek at our mom and her boyfriend while they were fucking. It had been pretty exciting and we found ourselves back in my room masturbating together. I had even popped my load onto my sister's belly. After a while we fell asleep together.

I grinned as I remembered just how amazing Elise's little pussy had looked while she rubbed one out. Pink and juicy and so fucking hot I was getting hard again just thinking about it.

"Horny again?" Elise's soft whisper in my ear made me jump.

"Just morning wood. It's normal." I tried to play it off as no big deal, but the way she stared at it just made me harder.

"Just where were you planning on sticking that wood?" She rubbed her thigh up and down my leg, perilously close to my hard on.

Some part of me wanted her to touch it. I wanted her to fondle and suck it before I plunged it deep inside her belly. A part of me wanted to fuck her hard and pour my cum deep inside of her. But part of me knew I could never do that. What we had already done together was bad enough.

"Listen Elise, we can't do stuff like that. Last night was bad enough. It ain't right."

She wrinkled her cute little nose at me and did not say anything else. She just sighed and rolled out of bed. She stood up and stretched before looking around.

"You seen my panties?"

I tore my eyes off of her perfect, heart-shaped ass. "Yeah, on the TV."

She grabbed her underwear and left my room still half naked. I sighed with resignation as I realized we had to get ready for school. I considered skipping school and just making out with my sister all day, but that was a very bad idea.

I rummaged around my room searching for clean clothes to wear. I shifted through the piles until I found some clean underwear and a clean shirt. Yesterday's jeans would be okay for today. I was just finishing stuffing our homework into our backpacks when I heard the shower turn off.

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. Elise was walking down the hallway towards me. She was naked with a towel wrapped around her hair. Just seeing her firm, naked body made me hard again. We stopped in the hallway together.

"Anyone ever tell you that you have a pretty dick?" She smiled and batted her eyelashes at me innocently.

I stammered a moment or two. "No, no I don't think so. Anyone ever tell you that you have a pretty pussy?"

She smiled at me. "As a matter of fact, yes." Then before my mind could even comprehend what she had just said, she turned at sauntered away.

Fortunately Elise had not used all the hot water this time. The water felt good and I tried desperately to think of anything but my sister or my mom. But there was no way I could.

The images of my mom's juicy pussy being fucked or my sister fingering herself out of my head. I gave up and beat off, spraying all over the shower. I felt so much better.

Elise and I were in the kitchen making breakfast when mom finally came out of her bedroom. She was trying to pull on a little red dressing gown, but was otherwise completely naked. That really was not all that unusual, really.

As I said before, my mom is a real looker. She has large, full breasts that show only a slight sag with big, pale areolas and plump nipples. Her belly is nice and flat, still showing some definition from her youth. Her hips are curvy and lead down to long, lean legs. Unlike Elise, mom kept a nicely trimmed bush. She was a natural blonde, with curly golden hairs trimmed into a shapely wedge that pointed straight at her bared slit.

She sighed deeply and stopped struggling with the dressing gown and let the right side dangle off her shoulder. The belt had gone missing years ago so she just let it hang open, not really covering herself at all. Course the dressing gown was just short enough, that even if cinched, it would have left her pussy and ass pretty exposed.

Mom came over to the counter and took the box of cereal from Elise and poured our breakfast for us. She actually set the bowls on the table for us like a normal mother. Except she was mostly naked.

"You kids off to school then?" She bent over and plunged her head into the fridge, probably searching for a morning beer.

As I chomped on my cereal I leaned back just a bit to get a good look at her exposed pussy. Pretty pink lips were tucked between her round ass cheeks. Elise grunted and kicked me in the shin. I sat up real quick and grinned brazenly. I found myself wondering just how tight her pussy was.

"Yeah, gotta leave real soon," I coughed around a mouthful of puffed rice.

Mom just grunted in acknowledgment. She finally stood, grasping a soda bottle. She looked at it distastefully, shrugged her shoulders and twisted off the cap.

"We out of beer, momma," Elise asked as she finished off her breakfast.

"Naw, too early for a beer this morning." She chugged the soda.

I stopped eating and just stared at Elise. I could not ever remember a time when it had been too early for a beer. I was not sure if I was frightened or excited. Probably a bit of both.

"Now, scoot before you're late for school again." She held out her arms for hugs.

Elise hugged her first. Mom wrapped her arms around her and smushed my sister's face between her big tits. Elise wrapped her arms around mom's waist and clung to her for several moments. I started to fear she might actually suffocate between those big melons, but then Elise let go and went to get her backpack.

When mom hugged me up tight she crushed her boobs against my chest. She whispered that she loved me and even called me her little man. She even shimmied her tits against my chest before she finally let me go with a kiss.

I raced out of the house and turned around to wait for Elise. As usual it took an amazingly long time for her to actually get her backpack and get out the door. I wondered how much of my life I would waste waiting for her to catch up.

"Do you think mom was actually sober," I asked when she finally did catch up.

Elise nodded. "I was thinking that too. Not sure if it's good or bad though."

"Yeah, I know. We should probably be on our toes when we get home."

The rest of the walk to school I drifted slightly behind. Mostly because I wanted to think about mom's odd behavior and what it might mean. But partly just so I could watch my little sister's perfect, tight ass flex and wiggle. Then I wondered if it was still incest if I just fucked her in the ass.

I smiled as I imagined spreading those tight cheeks wide open and rubbing the head of my dick around her puckered asshole. I could almost hear her squeal as I pressed the bulbous crown against her resisting tunnel. Then the head would finally press into her and slowly she would grow accustomed to my intrusion allowing me to slide into her ass inch by inch. Finally I would be balls deep in her tight ass and I could finally start ass fucking her real.

I was just fantasizing about spewing fountains of hot cum up my sister's ass when we ran into Beth and Barry. As usual, we met up with them about a block from school. They were siblings as well. Barry was in my class and Beth was in Elise's class.

Beth greeted me with a big hug and a deep, passionate kiss, driving her tongue deep down my throat. As we kissed I copped a feel of her tits. We had been dating for a couple of weeks. The first date we kissed. The second date she let me feel her up. Since then, she had progressed to eagerly rubbing my cock through my jeans, but she said she just was not ready for me to whip it out yet. She had not popped her tits out yet, either. She assured me it was just a matter of time though.

Beth was about two inches shorter than Elise and a bit more voluptuous. She was certainly not fat, but more developed. Her tits had to be a full cup bigger than Elise's and her hips were a bit wider. Though I would never admit it to Beth, Elise definitely had the better ass.

I noticed that Barry watched me fondle his sister. Like most guys he was hot for Elise. She let him hang on her, with his arm wrapped possessively around her waist, but she always made sure to jerk his hand back up when he groped her ass. Barry could get a quick kiss from her, but not the tongue twisting passionate kiss he wanted.

It was not that he was a bad looking guy. He taller than me and slim, with broad shoulders and a flat stomach. Elise admitted she liked checking out his ass. The real problem was that a lot of times he could just be a real asshole.

We got to school. It was early still. There were a few students already there and fewer teachers. I always got to school early so I could use the gym. I was trying to bulk up ever since the last incident with one of mom's boyfriends. I decided I needed to get in shape if I was going to defend Elise, and maybe even mom, from one of her low life lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.