Campus Life: Spring Break - Cover

Campus Life: Spring Break

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Thursday evening--Dee and Aaron.

Rick, Frank, and Aaron stretched as they walked up the steps to the Sigma Lambda Tau house. It felt great to all three of the guys to be back at their campus home. Although it had been quite entertaining to enjoy the company of the three older women for whom they had been intended for their engagement, all three men felt they needed a break--even from sex--in order to get back into the normal swing of things here at Middlebury.

Irina Mirkova met them and told them that Dee and Duchess were expected back later from Boston. "But that should not keep you three from giving us the after-event information we need," she said, causing Rick and Frank to roll their eyes and Aaron to frown in a lack of understanding.

"Standard procedures when we return from engagements," Rick said to Aaron by way of explanation. "They have a standard set of questions for us to fill out in the library; while it is still fresh in our minds. Then some social studies genius catalogues it all away and then they somehow use it to refine the training methods or tweak our standard study manual as necessary." Aaron nodded as he began to understand while Rick continued.

"It does not really take long, and I guess it is a good thing that they capture the information fresh like they do," Rick said. "It just conflicts with my need to get my stuff unloaded in my room and get my hand wrapped firmly around a cold beer." Frank and Aaron both smiled and nodded their agreement with that sentiment.

So it was that thirty minutes later, all three of them, Aaron, Frank, and Rick, were sitting at three separate sites around the library. Aaron was surprised as he read the questions posed to him on the questionnaire worksheet before him for two reasons. One, he was surprised at just how comprehensive the questions could be in such a short space--there were actually only three-and-a-half pages of questions with plenty of room to answer (using the back for continuation if needed). Two, he was quite amazed that he had to do this on paper, when it would have been so much more efficient to have this as an online application on the house's intranet; that would allow the geeks to dissect the answers and catalogue them to their hearts' content.

Aaron raised his eyebrows at the note gem-clipped to his pages addressed specifically to Rick, Frank, and him, telling them that they would still need to take the after-engagement blood, saliva, and urine samples for STD testing, since they had been with people sexually who were outside of the closed and safe group of Sigma Lambda Tau.

Once he had finished and placed his paperwork in the box near the library door used for that purpose, Aaron moved to the stairs and started up, beginning to unbutton his shirt on the way. After all, the rules still called for nudity on the upper floors.

Aaron found the STD test kit in his bathroom. He followed the instructions and placed the blood, saliva, and urine samples, all sealed in the kit, in the box at the head of the stairs before he went back to his suite to finish packing for the weekend.

Less than an hour later, clothed once more, Aaron came down the steps with his laundry bag over his shoulder and a small pull-behind case in his other hand. He had called a friend of his from Salisbury who had a car and had promised to give him a lift home. And home is the place that really beckoned to Aaron at this moment. He had left a text for Dee, telling her where he would be, and stopped in the front room, where he found Irina, to tell her he was headed home for a couple of days.

"Good," the older woman said, giving Aaron a quick kiss on the lips that sort of surprised him. "Be sure to be back by four on Sunday, though. I wish to meet with all of the freshman class to speak about this first engagement week; okay?"

Aaron assured her that he would, and then went out front to wait on Woody, his ride. Twenty minutes later, a new Camaro zipped up and Aaron climbed in, greeted his friend, and was still buckling his seat belt as the car roared off toward home.


Dee and Duchess returned to Middlebury after saying goodbye to Laney Thursday afternoon. The older woman had made a special trip, driving to see Dee and Duchess at their hotel after lunch and before they had all left Boston. They did not really expect to meet each other again in a professional capacity, but one never knew. They exchanged electronic contact information, which all three stored in their phones.

Dee texted Kyle to tell him she was anxious to see him and asked if he could swing by to pick her up from the Sigma Lambda Tau house later that evening. She indicated that she would call him to let him know when a good time for pickup would be, as she probably had some administrative things to accomplish at the Sigma Lambda Tau house before leaving for the rest of the weekend.

Dee also let gave Kyle the alert that she would need to spend some time at Helen and Mo's house this weekend and that Kyle was invited. Dee had some family business that Mo had asked her to help with.

Back at the Sigma Lambda Tau house, Dee and Duchess dutifully filled out the after-engagement questionnaires--Dee was also wondering why they could not do this online with the in-house intranet, but complied manually as she had been asked. Both girls also complied with instructions to do the STD sampling as indicated with the kits in their bathrooms.

As she was performing her ritual, Dee noticed that Aaron's toilet kit was gone, indicating that he had already left for the weekend. She saw on her phone the text message Aaron had sent telling her he was already headed home. She fired off a quick text to ensure that he was okay and to let him know that she was back. He answered within about a minute-and-a-half; texting to tell her that he was okay and to let her know that he was glad that they were all back and finished with the work aspects of this week. He was looking forward to relaxing with his family; she texted she was too and wished him well.

When Kyle picked up Dee, it was already getting dark. She climbed in with him after shoving her bag into the back seat of his FourRunner. Kissing him, she began to pour out some of the things that had happened to her; she was anxious to get his reaction. When all he did was smile and caress her thigh when he was not shifting gears, she calmed down a bit.

Once they arrived at Kyle's apartment, the evening settled into an even more comfortable time as they fell into bed together almost immediately and simply skipped supper.


Thursday evening--Tylea and Lee.

"Don't worry, Hon," Tylea whispered to Melinda Lowery as the Sigma Lambda Tau members greeted their paramour clients for the evening; Tylea was giving Melinda a hug and kiss on the cheek as part of her greeting. "I did not let Lee get off this afternoon with me, and I warned him not to jack off, so that he could save it all for you."

Melinda drew back with a blush, and finally grinned at the African-American girl, who was now linking her arm with that of Deuce Hartwell. They both giggled as the rest of the crowd exchanged hugs and handshakes of greeting before departing the hotel for dinner and follow-on activities. Melinda took Lee's hand, while Jack smiled at Jeannie Rails and Marta hugged Randall Hurley.

Though it had been a very comfortable high-fifties day, it was supposed to get down to the low forties for the evening. Consequently, even though the ladies were dressed to kill in very stylish and revealing cocktail dresses, they had wraps to keep the chill out.

The men, on the other hand, were in suits and stylish wool topcoats. Jack surprised Randall just a bit by wearing a felt fedora in almost the same shade of charcoal as his own; the only difference being Jack's green hatband sprig compared to Randall's red one. They grinned as they traced their respective front hat brims with extended forefingers in a sort of unofficial salute before turning to help the ladies into the limo, the rear door of which was being held by their driver for the evening.

The dinner at the upscale Boston restaurant was first class, and no one questioned the ages of the college students or balked at serving them wine with dinner. The wait staff went about their duties with professionalism from the wine steward all the way to the dessert waitress.

Later, they all emptied the limo at the doorway to a nice private club that offered light food choices--although none of them needed any more to eat--drinks, and a live music foursome for dancing. For the next two hours, they all shared pleasant conversation, a couple of after-dinner drinks, and some dancing; the last few of which were slow, close, and conducive to arousing caresses and touches.

Later, the paramour clients retired to their hotel rooms with their Sigma Lambda Tau protégés for the week for a pleasant continuation of the evening in the bed. Not one of the four couples came away from the evening with anything less than wonderful feelings of satisfaction for the completion of a good week together; marred in their memories only by the one incident of the attack on Madison and Bob on Tuesday.

Each of the ladies finished off the evening by supplying oral and vaginal sex to their partners and even anal sex in two of the cases--Tylea for Deuce, and Jeannie for Jack. The gentlemen ensured that each of the ladies came to peak orgasm at least three times over the course of the night's activities. They all fell asleep at various times between midnight and two a.m., and spooned together in comfort till morning, when the college students were returned to their hotel to shower, change, and pack up for their return to Middlebury.


Friday morning--Brooke and Jeremy.

Brooke and Melanie were the first ones down with their bags on Friday morning. Brooke noticed that Melanie wore a very wide and colorful scarf around her neck. "That's a beautiful scarf, Sweetie," she told the older girl.

"Thank you, Hon," replied Melanie, "it's useful as well in my case." With a quick look around to ensure that one else was watching, Melanie pulled the scarf aside briefly to show Brooke the discoloration around her neck from the activities of the night before.

Seeing the look of almost horror on Brooke's face, Melanie assured the younger girl, "Don't worry, Honey. They fade after a day or two. That's just one of the facts of life when you are the submissive one during Breath Play."

Brooke thought about that as Melanie rearranged the scarf to hide the neck bruising once again. Then she had a thought and spoke.

"Melanie, is that how you are? I mean ... I don't want to offend by asking, but ... are you submissive?" Melanie grinned at the timid way Brooke asked the question.

"Honey, I am Domme enough to bring you to the point of being a quivering mass of orgasmic jelly at my feet." Brooke's eyes shot up and her whole body shook at the sudden change in Melanie's voice and persona and the way the older girl suddenly stepped close and took up all of Brooke's personal space. And the surprising thing was that Brooke felt a sudden inexplicable sexual thrill that made her groin tingle suddenly in the presence of the older girl.

Melanie laughed and backed off, taking a step back. "Brooke, I am in fact somewhat of a Domme. But I have learned that I can play the role of submissive for my paramour client." Seeing Brooke think for a second and finally nod, Melanie continued. "Some folks, in fact, would classify me as what they call a 'switch, ' meaning one who can transition quickly from Domme to sub and back, depending on the character of the partner and the situation.

"You may not realize it yet, but the appraisals we continue to update on all of your class of new members have revealed that you have a very mild submissive tendency." Seeing Brooke suddenly tense up, Melanie reached out and placed a tender hand on her shoulder. "That's not bad, Honey. And you need to know these things so that you can deal with them in whatever capacity you need to engage as a Courtesan."

"So," Brooke began, "since Mr. Kitagami was a Dom in need of a sub, you fulfilled the role. Is that right?"

Tommy Onagawa had come upon the two girls as Brooke had asked this question, and he looked at Melanie and began to chuckle, as did Melanie. Brooke looked back and forth in confusion and mild irritation at being left out of something.

"Brooke," Tommy said, "Kitagami-San is actually a submissive male. But with Melanie's assistance, he can give off the impression of being Dom. Back home, he would find that his honor and status would diminish greatly if his rivals and competitors were to learn of his true nature."

"Oh," Brooke said, while contemplating what she had just heard. Then she said, "I guess his competitors back home don't let themselves succumb to any sorts of kinks when it comes to sex, huh? It might be taken as a sign of weakness or something?"

Tommy looked serious now, but Melanie spoke before he did. "Brooke, almost everyone has some sort of sexual proclivity, or kink, as you say. The truly happy ones are those who experiment and examine things enough to discover and make the best of the kinks that they actually have."

Tommy nodded as Brooke thought on this. After a few seconds, she grinned impishly and asked Tommy, "And just what is YOUR kink, Mr. Onagawa. What sexual activity floats your boat?"

Tommy shrugged and said simply with a thin smile, "Fucking Americans."

Both girls cut loose in laughter as the cars pulled up and the others joined them at the curb. Melanie and Brooke just shook their heads and laughed harder when Derek asked them what was so funny.

Jeremy held onto Joyce for almost a minute as they hugged and said their goodbyes. "You know," Joyce told him, "one of these days, some lucky woman is going to get hold of you and love you forever. You really are a great guy, Jeremy."

Jeremy smiled and gave Joyce a last squeeze. "I hope you and Howard enjoy the West Coast, and have a long and happy life together, Sweetie." With a peck on her lips, he turned to load his luggage.


On the drive back to Middlebury, Melanie revealed, in answer to Brooke's persistent questions, that there actually were submissive tendencies among the women in the new Sigma Lambda Tau freshmen. When Brooke got even more insistent, Melanie swore her to secrecy and revealed that assessments showed that Catherine was not completely sub, but showed greater tendencies than the rest. Then came Brooke with fewer tendencies but a mild dose of submissiveness; and Tylea with just barely a touch of submissiveness but with fewer tendencies still; Dee was somewhat neutral with potential to learn to be Domme.

"Although," continued Melanie while looking directly at Brooke, "we DID note during Slut Week that you and Tylea might also enjoy a little erotic pain, and maybe some light bondage. But, please don't try to experiment with either of those without someone to help you learn safely." The senior coed grinned at Brooke. "We don't want you to get hurt or marked up in any way over that gorgeous body of yours."

Brooke frowned only slightly as she contemplated this. Then her eyebrows went up and she asked, "Hey, what about Andi Steadman? I know that she is no longer active with us, but you did not comment on her leanings."

"Andi Steadman," Melanie said with a laugh, "is in a league of her own, and could be whatever the hell she wants to be." They all laughed at that as they rolled through the Vermont countryside on the way back to Middlebury.


The man that sat across from Lyle Carter offered the politician a huge donation to his potential campaign war chest if he would call off his agents permanently from Peggy Cornwall's team, including Cal Swinford. The man, who had introduced himself simply as Harold, suggested to Lyle that the donation would be from the Japanese business group.

Lyle said that he was already receiving the backing from the U.S. business interests; why should he change his stance? When the man showed Lyle the size of the potential donation, Carter's eyes got big and he made an immediate decision to reconsider his previous stance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.