Campus Life: Spring Break
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2013 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The new members of Sigma Lambda Tau participate in their first 'engagements' during Spring Break. Their paramour clients come from business, government, industry, entertainment, and politics. These 'engagements' formally establish the young novice Courtesans and Cavalier Servente as professional practitioners of sex; and help them to grow and adapt to the real world in a variety of crazy and sometimes dangerous ways. Come; travel with these young sluts; and enjoy--Spring Break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   BBW   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Wednesday evening--Dee and Aaron.

On Wednesday evening, Lola arrived, along with Winona and Sabrina, bringing massive Philly cheese steak sandwiches for all of them. Rick commented on the fact that the ladies had even included jalapeno peppers and horseradish sauce on the sandwiches.

They all sat down and had a wonderful meal that was supplemented by simple guilty pleasures like the Tater Tots that Frank pulled out of the bungalow's freezer and had in the oven not fifteen minutes after the ladies had arrived. Aaron contributed by opening a can of fruit cocktail and pouring it into a serving bowl.

A good wine topped off the evening's meal and then the couples got together and began to discuss what fun activities there might be. Rick got that 'Ah-ha' look on his face and got up off the love seat where he had been sitting and approached the low table situated just below the large wall-mounted flat-screen HD TV.

"We have a Wii game terminal," Rick announced, "and not just ANY Wii, but one with an adult ensemble of specialty items." He then proceeded to show all of them the choices of adult games that were available, from 'We Dare' to 'Slutty McSlut' and 'Queen's Blade.' They all laughed at the covers to the game jewel cases. Then Rick got a faux wise expression on his face and said, "How about this?"

Rick produced four devices. Two looked like battery-powered dildoes with on-off switches at the back ends. The other two looked like those plastic pussies that are advertised on porn sites along the edges of the web pages; like the ones that guys used when they could not hook up with real women and had to use their imaginations and something plastic.

The ladies laughed and commented jokingly on the qualities of the plastic cocks, such as how they were not really big enough to interest them, the pretend veins along the edges were too prominent to be realistic, etc. Frank made the comment that got things rolling.

"Hey," Frank said, "how about we just try this Wii system out with the adult features and see how things progress from there?"

By this time, everyone had had enough wine to suppress most of their inhibitions. Giving in to their urges, and their curiosity, to play adult Wii games, they all agreed, although more tentatively for Sabrina and Aaron.

They began with 'We Dare' and got as far as putting the game controller in the back of Nona's panties and watching the characters on the screen flying through a fantasy skyline in each other's embrace, twisting and apparently going through other sexually-charged motions every time Frank spanked Nona's ass. This brought a lot of teasing and bawdy commentary from the non-participants.

Then it was Lola and Rick's turn with the controllers. They had a lot of fun doing what Frank and Nona had done, but Rick let his hands linger on Lola's body a bit longer and got deeper sultry looks from Lola in the process.

Aaron asked for a pass as he saw the apprehension on Sabrina's face when it became their turn and succeeded in evading anything uncomfortable for her gracefully. Sabrina had expressed her desires earlier NOT to be involved in anything sexually in front of the others tonight.

Frank showed them the plastic sex organ replicas and described how they worked from having read the accompanying instructions. None of the ladies wanted to demonstrate the items in front of the others, so Rick suggested that he and Aaron, along with Lola and Sabrina, retire for a while to the two bedrooms the guys had been using, while Frank and Nona tried out the devices here in the great room.

Once he and Lola closed the door to the bedroom, Rick said, "This seems to be a better place to be anyway; don't you think, Hon?"

Lola had already begun to strip out of her clothing and said simply, "Umm-hmm. Let them enjoy the Wii; and WE will enjoy the WE!" The wine evidently had Lola wound up. She was giggling a lot more than she had over the previous few days as well.

They were hugging and kissing when Rick noted, "They sure are quiet out there for trying to enjoy a sex game system." He picked up the plastic pussy-looking and dildo-looking devices that he had brought into the bedroom with him and said, "Before we get into any of the real stuff, how about we try these things out? I wonder if they even feel remotely like the real things."

With that, Rick pushed the 'On' switch and suddenly thrust his erect cock into the opening of the padded plastic orifice of the pussy-looking device and settled all the way inside. The sudden outcry from the great room almost caused him to pull out and drop the device. He and Lola looked at each other with a curious frown.

Suddenly, there was a tap-tap on the bedroom door. Then the door opened and Frank peeked in with a sheepish look on his face. "Uh, Dude, can we swap? It seems like I got the matched pairs switched." Rick handed Frank the plastic pussy and received the one Frank had been holding in return before Frank turned and went back into the great room, closing the bedroom door behind him.

Rick looked at Lola with a somewhat perplexed expression and Lola looked at him for a second before they both broke down and began laughing to the point of tears. Evidently, Rick's plunge into the plastic groove here in the bedroom had activated the vibrations of the plastic dildo that Nona must have placed in her pussy out in the other room.

Sex by remote control!

Lola and Rick continued to laugh and hold onto each other for at least another fifteen minutes before they settled down. Lola had to use the bathroom before they could continue with the rest of the evening's sexual activities.

An hour later, while they were holding onto each other after a quiet but satisfying fuck, Rick and Lola heard the moaning of Nona's second or third orgasm echo through their closed bedroom door in the poor acoustics of the great room, despite the closed bedroom door. They just grinned and turned to spoon as they fell asleep together.

In the other bedroom, Aaron and Sabrina were letting their heart rates slow down. They had had a wonderful, but somewhat quieter, romp between the sheets that had been very satisfying to each of them. At one point along the way, Aaron had played with Sabrina's tight asshole with his finger, prompting an excited "Ooh!" from Sabrina.

Having recovered long enough for another go at sex, Aaron now asked, "Sabrina, have you ever had anal sex?" Sabrina stiffened for a second and then relaxed, running her fingers gently up and down Aaron's chest before responding.

"No," she said, "but I'll just bet that you know how to do that right as well. God knows that you have done everything else right this week. I think it would be wonderful to give up my anal cherry finally. Won't Thad be surprised when I present that skill to him and show him that I can do it?"

Now Aaron was the one who was not comfortable. He looked down at Sabrina, who was lying next to him and lifted her chin so that he could kiss her lips gently and look into her eyes as he spoke.

"Sweetie," Aaron began and sighed, "I realize that I was the one who asked, and you are the one who offered in return, but I have to tell you that I have an issue of sorts with one thing that you just said." When Sabrina frowned, Aaron continued.

"You need to present your ass to Thad the first time that you ever have anal sex," Aaron said to Sabrina definitively. "It is his right, and it should be his honor to be offered access there for the first time."

Seeing the surprised look on Sabrina's face, Aaron smiled in order to try not to piss her off as he continued. "Believe me when I tell you; years from now, you will look back on the first time that you have anal sex in sort of the same light in which you view the first time you had vaginal sex. And you will kick yourself if you do it lightly, or with someone other than your husband. Does that make sense to you?"

Sabrina continued to frown and turned away from Aaron in a mild huff, not saying anything for almost two whole minutes. Aaron, following advice he had been given months ago by Irina Mirkova, remained silent while Sabrina processed what he had said. Finally, Sabrina put a hand to her face and began to cry softly. Aaron reached over and grabbed a couple of tissues from the box on the end table nearest him, and then handed them to her.

Sabrina took the tissues, blew her nose, and then turned quickly and hugged Aaron to her fiercely. "You are such a great guy! I can't believe that ANY guy, and especially a college-age guy, would turn down the opportunity to take the ass of an older woman, and her anal cherry at that." She sniffed and actually smiled now as she looked up at Aaron through tears. "You are just so absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking when I asked you to do that. It should be ... and WILL be ... Thad who has that honor. And I am going to present that opportunity to him as soon as I can, once we get back home.

"Thank you, Aaron," Sabrina continued, pressing her face to his chest now. "Thank you for this week. Thank you for looking out for me. And thank you for being a gentleman. It means a lot to me, especially since this week was the first time that ... well ... you know..."

Aaron nodded silently and simply pulled Sabrina close and hugged her. He turned out the light and they just held each other for a while, until he felt her breathing turn heavy with sleep. Then he gently released her and turned to go to sleep himself.


Dee, Duchess, and Laney had had another pleasant evening out with the three Bangor men, and all of the girls had scored with their guys after dinner in various ways.

Laney had told the two younger girls that she was planning to spend the night in Grant's hotel room. Thad had indicated to Dee that, after they spent some time together in her room, he had to go back to his own hotel and catch up on some paperwork before the next day.

Terry, sharing a car with Thad, got the nod from Duchess and they disappeared into Dee and Duchess' shower while Dee and Thad did their thing in the bedroom; it was not a very inspiring sexual session for Dee, since she had other things on her mind, but she moaned loudly and pretended to shiver all over at the end so that Thad would not feel too badly about his performance in bed with her this evening.

Once the two men had cleaned up and each had kissed and hugged his date goodnight and left, Duchess commented, "Dee, Honey, you seem distracted tonight. Is everything all right?"

Dee was indeed distracted. She was trying to enjoy her time with Thad without wrecking his marriage. She was also holding onto a secret about the Bangor men's business that would not break publicly until the next day; and she had promised Mo to keep it quiet.

Finally, she realized that she really missed being with her boyfriend, Kyle Evans. That was the excuse she gave Duchess for her distraction. "Sugah," Dee was evidently tired, because her Southern accent was now coming to the fore in her conversation. "I guess that I just miss my boyfriend, Kyle. I need to call him before it gets too late."

"Wow!" said Duchess, "your boyfriend; is it that guy I saw at the party last fall, the guy you talk about every once in a while?" When Dee nodded, Duchess continued. "I sure hope that he has a big heart and a good attitude about all of the things you are doing with Sigma Lambda Tau. Otherwise, you and he are headed for disaster."

Dee assured Duchess that she had been very honest with Kyle before they had even started seeing each other the previous fall. Kyle, for his part, had been able to understand all that was going on. Best of all, he believed in Dee and her honesty and the commitment that she had made to him that, while her body might be engaged in activities in which Kyle was not involved, her heart was one-hundred-percent his.

"Wow, again!" Duchess commented. "A boyfriend with an open mind; those are rare. There are not many men out there with a willingness to share what they see as marked for them only. What I wouldn't give to find one of those! I hope your guy has a nice cock to go along with his attitude; and maybe a like-minded brother or a friend." Then she laughed and began to get ready for sleep. Dee chuckled at that closing comment from Duchess as well.

Dee picked up her Smartphone, checked that it was only a few minutes after nine-thirty, and hit the speed dial hot spot icon for calling Kyle.

"Hey, Baby..." Dee began as she heard Kyle answer his phone the same way on the other end. They only spoke for a few minutes, with Dee bringing Kyle up to date on what she had been doing today, to include sex with Thad tonight. Near the end of the call, Dee said that her week was scheduled to finish the next day at around lunch time. She asked Kyle if they could get together the next evening, Thursday, back in Middlebury.

"I don't know for sure, Babe. You see, right now, I'm in Montpelier," Kyle told her.

"Montpelier?" Dee asked.

"Yeah," Kyle answered, "would you believe that my good friend, Chief Peterson, from the Middlebury Campus Security Office, recommended me to work with one of the Mohawk Solutions security teams as a special consultant on a special short-term contract? I took a couple of days off from working out at the plant, since I have quite a few vacation days saved up, and started doing this for Pete. Man, they are sure flush with cash at Mohawk; the money they are paying me for just a couple of days' work ... well, let's just say that it is a LOT more than I make working for J.A.M."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.